- Text Size +

The sickly smell of smoke hung heavy in the air, covering the ceiling beneath a thick plume of grey that blocked the dim lights above. Another cigarette found itself stubbed in a tray, the last few embers of its drawn-out shell snuffed beneath an ever-growing pile of ash. A heavy sigh came out, which smothered the busy talk and constant chatter from the radios and their subsequent operators. A heavy-set man looked out and from his vantage oversaw the pandemonium erupting below him. Medical teams, police, news teams plus several civilians. From his bulky navy coat, he dug into his pocket and pulled out a crumpled cigarette packet. His brow furloughed as he found he had burned through the barely moments ago.


Suddenly, the entrance door slammed open that jolted those tending to the communications as a uniformed figure walked through. He lifted his cap and placed it onto the hatstand, shut the door behind him and then marched through the central partition. Passing by all the terminals and equipment, he caught the sideways glances of men and women tending to them. He surveyed what was happening and scratched his chin before rubbing the stubble of his square jaw and taking stock of the squat man beside him. For a moment, he wondered if he had been noticed at all.


“Any updates Lieutenant?” Tobacco had long taken its due, making the shorter of the two’s voice harsh and grating to the ear. His unkempt grey beard and yellow stained stache obscured the bottom half of his face, giving him a wild, almost unhinged, appearance. With all the chaos happening around him, he remained unflinching, his dark and tired eyes scanning across the commotion with an apparent lack of concern.


The lieutenant cleared his throat and said “Yes, Captain Moroe.”


Compared to the portly and untamed look of his superior officer, his blonde hair was tidy and orderly. Where the captain’s shirt buttons looked like they might pop from his girth, the lieutenant’s uniform tightened around his bulky chest and arms, outlining his athletic physique. His lighter voice did well to soothe the earache caused by the captain’s grumbling.


“At present, emergency repair and medical teams are on standby. Police are by all the entrances and are blocking off all non-essential personnel from getting onto the port and around the docks. Every boat within the harbour has been moored to limit any damage and any vessel nearby has been diverted away for the time being. Furthermore, our largest drydock has been prepared per your orders.”


Monroe raised his cap slightly, revealing his bald head as he wiped his brow with the back of his wrist. “Very well then. Is she making any more progress?”


The Lieutenant looked down to his feet as he tried to use the pause to find the words, “Our helicopter team reports she is, uhm…”


Alarms blared across the port as workers put a halt to the machinery transporting goods about. Streams of vehicles weaving in and out of the iron maze of cargo containers. Captain Monroe turned away from the drama unfolding. He placed his arms behind his back and said “Spit it out, Lieutenant.”


“Sorry, sir.” Straightening out his coat uniform, the pace of his report deadens out as if he can’t process these words that are passing his lips.


“She is, well... carrying the freighter on her back.”


A crooked half-smile appeared on Captain’s Monroe’s face as he nodded, then dismissed the Lieutenant with a salute. Perplexed, the Lieutenant left his company as he went to exit the building until he stood frozen in place. He looked at the operators who too had halted up, their waves of discussion halting in a near-instant. Everyone apart from the Captain started exchanging glances between one another. A moment passed and everyone felt the floor tremble ever so slightly, but it was enough for them to affirm their suspicions. Monroe made his way down past the terminals until he stood beside the Lieutenant, he gave him a pat on the back that knocked the wind out of him.


The captain then shouted to the team around him, his haggard voice sounding hoarse after every word, “Keep up the chatter with all the ships in the area! I don’t want anyone to get in her way!”


The Captain paced ahead to the entrance and gave a slight wave over to the Lieutenant, he said, “It would be best if we go and see her in.”


Outside, Moroe and the Lieutenant made their way down the port towards their largest drydock. Though the midday sun barred down on them, the cold winds that blasted in from the open sea kept them chill when wrapped up tightly in their bulky uniforms. Despite the weather, a throng had flooded around the port gates and fencing. With such a thick crowd by the entrances, the police continuously monitored them to ensure that none entered the premises. Port workers, having halted their daily routine, sat about in their groups around the shipping containers, as they mumbled to themselves about how they would have to work overtime to cover the disruptions.


When both had made their way to the appointed drydock, they were greeted by a throng of medical and repair teams. Technicians and mechanics stood by with a myriad of materials as medics awaited by their ambulances. The harsh winds blown in from the sea battered the crews, which drowned out their idle conversations and the occasional burst of radio’s that flared up with crackled communications. Each team huddled themselves behind whatever they could to avoid the icy bite, yet both Moroe and the Lieutenant stood out in the open as they inspected the dockyard in silence.


As they did, the faint quaking they had felt before grew stronger. Ripples in the water gave way to bigger waves battering the docks as the crews around the bay stood to attention. A figure gradually started appearing over the horizon, which came closer into view with each step they were taking. Furious tides soon began smashing against the port, drenching everyone standing too close to the sides. Tremors rumbling the port threatened to throw everyone to their feet but both the captain and the Lieutenant, remaining steadfast, held their position. Even though each wave pouring over them was desperately trying to drag them away into the ocean, they stood firmly moored to their position. Enduring the torrents and convulsions, the Captain and Lieutenant stood as statues against the tides as the others sought cover further within.


The silhouette, once a black dot far afield, waded through the deep and closed in on the mouth of the dock. Baring the duo, everyone else fell silent, their mouths agape and eyes wide open. A cargo freighter that had destined for international travel upon the far-flung shipping lanes around the world was being carried in upon the back of a woman. This towering titan stretched high out of the water and as she approached further, more of her body rose from the depths. At first, the ocean reached her stomach but each laboured step she took caused more of her to appear. With the massive ship on her back, the strain made her grunt and grit her teeth. Thick veins bulge on engorged mighty muscles as she lifted the ship further into the port.


Everyone watched on as the giant inched herself closer to the dockyard. Her footfalls rocked the place, yet none could turn away from such a sight. A mountainous blonde-haired woman in her swimsuit carried in this enormous freighter through strength alone. Unfathomable brawn across her physique rippled from such a test with her bulging biceps bending the metal frame of the ship. By the time she had reached the bay, the crews on standby looked up, past beyond her broad stocky thighs and the taut rock-hard six-pack, as they attempted to catch a glimpse of her face. Instead, her crimson-red swimsuit greeted them, with the bold white words ‘lifeguard’ stretched out across her chest. With the sun at her back, the men and women below shielded their eyes but found that her bust jutted out enough that blocked a clear view of her head.


A heavy grunt boomed out across the port that awoke every from their stunned stupor. Metal groaning soon followed that rang out from the hull of the ship. She had lifted it high into the air, as all of her muscles spasmed. She gasped out for air, gritting her teeth. With the freighter overhead, she started to lower it into the bay before her, placing it into the waters, trying her best to not let it disturb the waves. In so doing, those below that awaited beheld the level of damage upon the ship. Gashes run along its overside that stretched across its entirety. However, dents had also appeared on its underside, conveniently placed where she had rested it upon her back. She squatted down and allowed the freighter to settle into the water before releasing. Waves cascaded out from the great ship, drenching the Captain, the Lieutenant and all the awaiting crews within the bay. A sigh of relief thundered out that shook the very air as the titaness retracted her hands from beneath the ship.


Still squatting over, she listed and then collapsed onto her back. A ferocious thud rocked the area like an earthquake as the calm sea suddenly erupted as if a payload of bombs had just struck it. The water rose high up into the air as giant waves smashed into the port, drenching the dockyard and everyone waiting there. The tremors unleashed rocked the area, shaking the foundations as cracks appeared on the concrete surface. Secured containers yawned and swayed like the branches of trees under a storm as they looked as if they would topple over onto the port workers. Moored ships bobbed up and down in tandem with the waves. The torrential onslaught battered their hulls, flipping over the smaller vessels and making the larger ones smash against one another. As the pandemonium passed, everyone clamoured to their feet to find that the giant had sprayed herself out so that her body dipped into the cool ocean waters.


The Captain and Lieutenant, laid out on the ground by the chaos, saw the damaged freighter to their left and then the legs of the giant in front of them stood up high like white pillars. Both held their heads as those slowly rose, though the Captain grumbled his inane mutterings as he wrung his cap. The Lieutenant, however, blushed so hard one might have confused his face for being sun-burnt as her stocky legs were split wide, as stared directly at the crotch of the resting giantess. Even laying down, she eclipsed the bay in size.


Now on his feet, the Captain said to his underling, “Stop bloody staring Lieutenant and get everyone here organised.”


Deafened to his superior officer, his eyes poured over her body.  His eyes glided over the brimming brawn as water continued to flow along and down the cracks and crevices that defined her muscularity like mini waterfalls. Light reflected off, which gave her body a crystalline sheen like a brilliant diamond. It was not until the Captain dug his elbow into his ribs that he turned to respond.


“O-oh! Aye, sir!” He said as the Lieutenant saluted and started yelling out orders to the different crews.


After some delay, the technicians made their way towards the freighter. Though starting to list to one side, the teams analysing the ship began to deduce how and where they should repair the ship to stabilise it. The medics, continuing to sit around, felt it would be best to confront the Lieutenant and highlight a very important matter. In the ensuing conversation, he came to the realisation that the crew had gone missing. Pacing back and forth, he decided that it would be best to bring this to the Captain and let him decide upon the best course of action.


“No crew eh?” The Captain’s face was still from the news, “Very well then, we’ll need to ask her what happened. Go get me a megaphone.”


With a megaphone procured from one of the medic’s ambulances, the Captain finally projected his voice to the giant, “Hayley!”


The giant did not stir. She remained focused on her breathing as her heavy heaving filled the ears of everyone by the bay. The Captain took the megaphone away and smacked it on the side, “God damn this thing.”


After several wallops, the Captain put the megaphone back to his mouth and let out a shout, straining his voice, “Hayley!”


The ground quaked again as the mountain before them awoke from its rest. Though she sat down in the port, when she rose from the water, the giant dominated the landscape with her frame. As she placed her hands onto her knees, she swept her golden locks side to side, which accidentally showered everyone on the port, much to their annoyance. Again, the bay was now cast in dim light due to her body, which overshadowed much of the dockyard. When she opened her eyes, her blue eyes sparkled as a soft wisp of a smile appeared on her face.


Lowering her voice she said, “Nice to see you, Captain.” Though believing she had been quiet, her thundering voice began rattling the workers and teams, distracting them from their work.


Squinting and making out the little speck next to the Captain, she said, “Hmm~ and you Lieutenant.”


With a wink from Hayley, the Lieutenant turned his head and scratched the back of his neck as he let out several short laughs. Again, the Captain tapped his elbow into his subordinate’s side. When the Lieutenant returned to order, his gaze focused more on the floor rather than the giant before him. Compared to the Captain who kept his focus, the Lieutenant found his sight drifting across her physique again. Hayley’s swimsuit had made two distinct areas on her, the sun-licked brown tan and snow-white skin. Anytime she adjusted her wear, the distinction between the two appeared for all to see.


The captain yelled into the megaphone once more, “Do you know where the crew is Hayley? Did you see any lifeboats?”


A titanic hand rose from her knee as she placed it onto her chin. Her eyes wandered for a moment. She let out a droning hum before looking down and smacking her forehead as she said “Ah! I remember now!”


Tucking into her cleavage, she began scooping out people who were all stumbling about on the palm of her hand. With a giggle and lowering her hand towards the bay, the minute mites were barely cognitive enough to realise they were descending closer to the port. Her hand came floating down as different teams jumped out of the way when they realised what was coming down. Its landing was as soft as she could muster, though it still dug the open spot in the dockyard, leading to several cracks on the surface. The medics, after recuperating, propped up ladders against her hand. Though stretching high above, they braved the climb upwards to reach the top, beholding the strange plain that was Hayley’s palm. Underneath a tender smile and her observant gaze, Hayley held her hand still so as to not frighten all the little dots now plastering her hand. With quick treatment, escorting the weary crewmates down proves an easy task for the medics.


Once the last of the crew had been escorted off, Hayley retracted her hand. A deep imprint was left on the ground. The craters garnered several concerned looks, especially at the deep holes that outlined where her knuckles had been. Such idle strength terrified the workers. All she had done was rest her hand and the tough concrete section of the bay buckled beneath her might. Nevertheless, the teams worked around the crevices and their fear as they tended to both the freighter and the crew. When the medics attended to those who had been on board, the crew members stared off into space. They sat resting their backs against the ambulance, covered by thermal blankets. Each whispered of how warm and snug it was inside her cleavage. One of them exclaimed that the crew should get into another accident if it meant a chance of going back between her breasts. The medics grew increasingly concerned at such statements, wondering if this was all a side effect of the shock and stress they had endured.  


Oblivious to the finer details below, Hayley covered her face and blushed, saying “I hope they are alright!”


She said, “I needed both hands to save the ship and I had to keep them safe somewhere!”      


The Captain smacked his face whilst the Lieutenant flushed bright red once more. Hayley made her move, she picked herself up as water surged off her body. The sea level, which had been elevated temporarily by her bulk, pooled back to level out and adjust for the displacement. In a moment, the giant stared down over the minuscule port, all the blips that ran around on the grey concrete. Hayley saw the throng of people, all the crowds that had packed up like a blob as she threw them a wave and a smile. Behind them lay the city, a mass of high-rises, offices and apartments, with all manner of vehicles that ran down the streets. Submerged within the sea, Hayley dominated the metropolis, such that the only buildings of comparable height were that of the tallest skyscrapers. Even by her calves, the closet object that she could discern was the great freighter she had just carried in on her back. All manner of boats, ranging from the biggest fishing vessel to the most luxurious of pleasure yachts, all that had been moored paled in size to her. One errant step from Hayley could easily erase such ships in great quantity, crushing them flat onto the seafloor.


Soaring up to her usual towering height over everyone, Hayley, letting out a sigh battering all those on port with an impromptu storm and then booming out her goodbyes said “I’ve got lifeguard duties back at the beach Captain. Let me know if you need me!”


As she turned away, Hayley looked to the speck she believed was the Lieutenant and cocked a half-smile, as she said, “That goes for you especially~” With a wink, his face burst out into red as he faced away from the brawny titaness.


Hayley made her way through the ocean once more, her meaty legs pushed and parted the sea waters. Waves whipped up that splashed the crew that worked on repairing the freighter as the moored boats bobbed and rocked from the onslaught. Step by step, as she walked away, the power of her footfalls decreased, which eased the problems everyone faced on the port. Many had grown annoyed that every time they tried to carry on with their tasks, Hayley had forced them to bounce on the spot or to be thrown to the ground by the mundane of her motions. Her gentle voice, though she had tempered it to be as soft as she could muster, still made their ears ring. The Lieutenant, however, saw her off as his rosy red cheeks failed to die down. Her buxom hips swayed from side to side as she tugged out the swimsuit from her backside as it had been slowly devoured by her cheeks. Hayley’s muscle gorged body swelled once more as she was stretching, which gave everyone on the port one accidental show of her might before she continued her journey.


The day was still young, the sky remained opened and clear, free from any clouds that may blot out the soothing heat. Such weather openly invited such people to laze on the beach’s sands, to wade and wallow in the cool waters and bathe beneath the sun. From pedal-operated to speed boats, all manner of vessels sailed swimmingly on the clear blue seas as they rode the gentle waves. Yet for many who had travelled to visit this part of the seashore, they gazed in wonderment at the gargantuan edifice planted upon the shore.


Upon the beach, a monolithic structure had been dominating the scene such that it overlooked the entirety of the seaside. Many wandered up to its base, larger than the most opulent of any mansion or house constructed, as they inspected the construction with wide-eyed curiosity. When they walked along its base, they entered underneath and looked up to find long interlocked black rectangular nylon meshes. Upon such a discovery, the beachgoers realised they had been exploring a massive beach chair. The space beneath could have held entire crowds of people, yet no one seemed to have dared to stay beneath it.  


Far off, deep into the ocean, water jettisoned up with such intensity that it appeared to the beachgoers that the sea had just erupted. Waves surged forth and rocked all the nearby ships as if they had just entered a storm, as the ripples carried a scant fraction of the powerful blast. From the epicentre, a shadow emerged out of the flood that rose high up into the air. As the commotion settled, Hayley had burst forth as she whipped her hair back. She wiped her face and looked down to find that her entrance generated an uproar. Many ships were still grappling with the tumultuous and tempestuous tides with their boats dipping up and down from the sudden change thanks to Hayley. Beachgoers too, seeing the giant loom off on the horizon, were dealing with the shore becoming drenched, the waters cascading and flooding onto them in an instant.


After a brief moment, the sea receded to its normal state, though it had left many sodden and thoroughly annoyed.


Muttering under breath, Hayley said “Oh jeez.” Scratching the back of her head, idly tensing her bulging bicep, she kept chuckling out a nervous laugh.


“Sorry about that everyone!” Hayley’s thundering words kept echoing out, interrupting all those on the beach currently cleaning out their items whilst those aboard their ships had finally begun settling their heaving craft.   


As she walked towards the beachfront, Hayley slowed her movements to a crawl. If she powered through at her normal pace, the chaos she could create would be far worse. Lumbering step after lumbering step, Hayley prevented herself from churning up the waters and unleashing the same mayhem. Her mountainous form overshadowed the beach as those on their boats were first to witness her gargantuan body up close. Even as their ships swayed, the people on board could not help but stare in amazement as Hayley’s tanned titanic thighs passed them by. Anyone who kept swimming was soon swept up by the rapids. They were unceremoniously cast onto the beach, though this spared them the effort of having to swim out of the path of the encroaching giant. As Hayley grew closer to the beach, the ground beneath everyone rumbled more violently, as if the very earth trembled and quaked at her coming.


Her great beach chair stood before her. Squatting down, Hayley focused her gaze as best she could, checking to see if any little dots would be in her way. She took her seat carefully, trying to ease her weight down as not to cause any more chaos to the beachgoers. The few explorers that the giant has missed remained beneath her chair but found themselves deluged by a flood of water. Nevertheless, some stared on, entranced by Hayley’s plump ass, which pressed down and was left hanging high in the air. Though the shadow cast upon them drowned them in darkness, the men stared on stunned at the all-encompassing backside of the lifeguard, much to the annoyance of the women beside them.


Having taken her spot, Hayley let out a sigh and leant back into her chair. The sea rolled onto her feet, the waves lapping around and over the hills of sand that had been erected from where she had planted her soles. What would have been deep for any other, Hayley’s toes may as well have been dipping in a shallow puddle. Crowds gathered around in awe as people swam out into the ocean and then around her the breadth of her foot, shocked at how minuscule they were compared to her digits.  However, Hayley closed her eyes and smiled, ignorant to all the commotion on the ground. After taking in that freighter, she felt some rest was due.  


The sudden blare of a megaphone awoke her. Rolling her eyes, she looked over the side of her chair, seeing all the dot-like people gathered beside her seat. Within the mass of beachgoers, another lifeguard pushed his way past, yelling as best he could. His voice may have been amplified many times over by his megaphone, to Hayley she barely register it as any more than the faint buzzing of a fly. With a gentle sigh, she leant over and slowly lowered her hand into the crowd to pluck up her coworker. Like a startled flock, Hayley’s eclipsing hand sent the horde of people into a panic as they all dispersed. Only the lifeguard remained, though he too baulked at the sight. Using pinpoint precision, the giant’s finger and thumb bored into the ground around her target, dragging through the sand until she had placed the man between her digits.


In one swift motion, the lifeguard found himself flying through the air. Squished between her two fingers, he felt the wind soar past him and saw the ground below become further and further away. Then, he slid, falling until he landed with a thud atop her thigh. With a quick shake of his head, the lifeguard recovered and stood up, only to see Hayley glaring at him. Her muted expression and faint scowl caused him to freeze and stiffen up.


“What’s up?” The giantess asked.


“H-Hey Hayley, we need you to go back out,” the lifeguard said, “Another ship has been flagged up as needing help.”


“Again?” She said with much annoyance. Hayley rolled her eyes and exhaled, generating a sudden storm that nearly swept the lifeguard off her thigh.


Her coworker regained his footing but ultimately had lost his nerve. “T-Trust me,” he said, “it’s not another freighter or an oil tanker. It’s some hired dingy craft that’s had its engine shot.”


Hayley threw her hand up in protest as she raised her mighty voice, which made the beachgoers tremble from its overwhelming strength, “You know it’s not just my job to rescue them! Can’t the coast guard do some work?”


The lifeguard calmed himself down and said “I talked to them and h-honestly, I tried telling them you wouldn’t be interested. But some guy called Lieutenant Davis came on and asked if you could do it as a personal favour to him.”


Hayley’s eyes lit up in surprise. “The Lieutenant?” She said, turning her head away to hide her smile.


She turned back to the lifeguard and finally realised that he was shaking. Lowering her voice, she said, “Fine… where is it?”


“It’s not too far from here,” he said, breathing a sigh of relief, “You know where the bit of the coast with the old castle ruins on top of that small mountain peak? His ship is stuck close by.”


“Okay then,” Hayley said, “I’ll get it sorted.”


Taking up the lifeguard once more, Hayley placed him back onto the beach. With a mighty smack of her thighs to announce that she was moving, she grabbed the attention of both the beachgoers and all those aboard their boats. Hayley slowly rose from her chair to stand up straight, allowing anyone close by an ample amount of time to escape. Her towering eminence overshadowed the beach once more, surpassing everyone so that they barely resembled little dots blotting the beachfront. When she stood up, Hayley adjusted her swimsuit again by tugging on it. She grimaced at seeing it adhered so tightly to her body that her abs looked as it was about to burst out.


“God, they really need to order a bigger outfit for me.” She thought to herself as she dug her swimwear out of her ass whilst tugging it away from her chest.


Hayley coughed to clear her throat. “Clear the way everyone!” She said, her voice carrying far and wide for all to hear.


“Lifeguard coming through!”


She took her first step, being deliberate in making it as measured and slow as possible. Any errant misstep could easily claim the lives of anyone swimming too close to her, so she had to inspect the ocean before making any movement. Wading into the sea again, the vessels still sailing about witnessed Hayley powering through the sea, moving out far enough into the depths that only ships could pose any concern to her. Once free from worry, her titanic thighs ploughed through the waters as she made headway towards her target.
It only took a minute for the mountainous lifeguard to move around the coast. For most, she would have been far off into the ocean, yet her size afforded the luxury that the waters only rose just above her knee. To her right, atop a small mountain was the old ruins of a castle, its fortifications having suffered from the wears of time. The mountainside dropped into a straight fall onto rocks as waves crashed against the cliff face. Hayley looked about, scanning the sea and found a small ship floating, following along with the currents.


Again, she deadened her stride as not to damage the boat nor alarm the person aboard. Hayley found herself before the microscopic vessel as she crouched down to inspect whatever person had called in the distress. Such a ship, even this close to her, looked as if it could easily rest within the palm of her hand. Against her stocky thigh, it was completely and utterly dwarfed. At first, no one came out. Surely, Hayley thought, that whoever was inside the boat must have heard or felt her coming. Only then did she realise that maybe such methods of announcing her rescue would scare even the most stalwart of sailor. Seeing a giant right by the edge of your ship could do nothing but make one feel smaller than they already were.


Then, a small dot caught Hayley’s attention as it came out of its hiding hole below deck. She squinted, focusing in and seeing a young skinny man in his late twenties with brown curly hair. Her eyes widened as she inspected the stranded person on the small deck of his vessel.


“O-Olly?” She said.


The man craned his neck up, shielding his eyes from the sun as he stuttered out “H-Hayley?”


Both of them stared at one another in silence, each awaiting a response from one another.


Olly, now registering that Hayley would not have heard him. His sweet dulcet voice rang out as best he could muster, “Hayley! Is that you!”


His faint words finally registered as she cried out “It is you, Olly!”


She beamed out a bright smile. In one swift move, she submerged her hand beneath the ship. Hayley lifted it, raising Olly’s ship high up into the sky until it came face to face with her. Holding onto the side of the boat as the clear ocean waters were replaced by the soft skin of Hayley's palm. When he analysed his surroundings after the sudden shift in scenery, he found the statuesque face of the giantess spanning his horizon. Whilst Olly felt disorientated from the abruptness, the welcoming grin from Hayley eased his mind.


“It’s good to see you again,” Olly said as he scratched the back of his head and let out a few timid laughs, “You’ve… erm… certainly grown a bit since high school.”


Hayley looked shocked, taken aback by such a question, saying “Not by that much…”


“Much!?” Olly shouted, trying to reason her answer, “You were already taller than everyone back when you were ten-foot-tall at school! Just how tall are you now!?”


“Well,” the giant blushed, “The last time someone checked, I was about five hundred feet.”


Olly’s jaw fell, stumped for words.


“Five hundred isn’t that big…” Hayley said, her words growing fainter.


“Big!?” Olly blurted out, “It’s absolutely massive! I’m amazed you can even see me!”


Hayley fell silent. Her smile had been replaced by a sad sulk as she stared at her feet.


Olly sighed as massaged his temples. The pangs in his gut compelled him to remedy the situation. His gaze wandered for a moment, looking about for the right things to say. “Look, I’m sorry.”


Hayley’s attention returned, though she refused to speak. Olly walked to the end of his boat and sat down. He rubbed the back of his neck as he said, “Remember that time back at school when everyone had to pair up for all those stupid piggyback rides in that one lesson?”


He chuckled to himself, “It was just me and you left so we grouped up. You threw me up on your back and started running. I had zero clue about what was going on until we were at the halfway mark.”


“Then I had to try and lift you for the run back,” Olly continued, “So you kept asking me if I was sure I wanted to try?”


Olly’s laugh picked up as he recalled the story, saying “I managed a few steps before you flattened me completely in the mud.”


Now slowly recounting the events, a faint smile comes to his face, “When we were walking home together from school, you tried it again saying that I needed the practice!”


“Even you were shocked that I could carry you all the way down the street!”


Olly lent back and exhaled in relief, letting all the weight disappear as he concluded, saying “I miss those days.”


He looked back up at Hayley. Misty-eyed and with a full-hearted grin on her face, she said “Hm~ and I missed you, Olly.”


Hayley wiped away the tears that started to form. Each exchanged their heartfelt smiles at one another until she asked “Why don’t I take you back? I work as a lifeguard at a beach close by.”


“Sure,” Olly said, “Lead the way.”


Ship in hand, the hulking giant carried Olly around the coastline. While he sat atop her palm, a thought crept up into his mind. He pondered it, wondering his chances, and what her reaction would be. He summoned up all his courage and shouted out, “Can I ask you something, Hayley?”


She broke from her stride and turned her full attention towards the infinitesimal vessel and its sole occupant, “What’s up Olly?”


“I… dont know how to put this but…” he paused for a moment before saying, “Would you mind if I jumped off your body into the sea?”


Hayley stared. Her blank expression made Olly feel unnerved and squeamish. The giant finally relented as a sly grin formed, “Fine... What’s the worst that could happen?”


Olly climbed off his boat, sliding down a ladder and falling directly onto Hayley’s hand. Exercising as much restraint and accuracy as she could, the giant plucked up Olly between thumb and finger. Much to her surprise, she did not hear any faint screams or crying that she had grown so accustomed to. There was not the faintest hint that he was struggling or writhing against her gentle grasp. She could not help but smirk at the fact that Olly placed full trust in her where so many did not. Hayley fell onto her backside, smashing the seafloor, quaking the rocks from the nearby cliffs so that they dropped into the ocean with a hearty crash.


Now laying down, Hayley still remained largely above water. She took Olly and delicately dropped him onto her waist, allowing him to reorientate himself before asking, “Is there alright with you?”


The giantess lifted her head to see above her bust, though she still struggled to make out Olly. She wondered if being placed by her abs might have intimidated him, for each would have risen as high as a small hill to someone so small. Olly, meanwhile, leant over the precipice, trying to judge how the far was into the sea. Staring down, vertigo struck him as stumbled back. Most of her body was in the sea, yet it still must have been a fifty-foot or so plunge from her waist.  Olly crashed back onto her swimsuit, awakening to the mistake he made in asking her. He did not think that diving off of her would entail being so far up, even when she was laying down.


Hayley, however, raised an eyebrow in concern. “You okay there Olly?”


“I-Its too high for me!” He shouted back.


To remedy this, Hayley plucked up Olly again. This time, she placed him onto the tip of her finger, submerging it slightly into the ocean to grant him his request. He hesitated at the descent. The fall from her digit still entailed a twenty-foot fall into the sea. Olly looked to Hayley, her kind and warm smile eased his momentary anxiety. For a moment, he scanned across her hulking physique, acknowledging how brawny she had become since he had last seen her. Every iota of her form was overflowing with unbridled strength. In the shadow of the titaness, Olly held his breath and lept off the side of her finger.


Plummeting through the air, he fell into the sea with a slight plop, screaming with delight as he whistled ever downwards. Whilst he was beneath, Olly saw her voluptuous curves, how her ass cheek rose like an impromptu tanned mountain breaking out from the seabed and rising to just below the surface of the ocean. Swimming back up, he waved to Hayley. Seeing Olly beckoning, the giantess lifted him out of the water. The palm of her hand became an island for him as he suddenly came face to face with Hayley, blushing as bright as her lifeguard swimsuit. Olly thought that something was wrong at first.


“A-Are you alright?” He asked.


Olly could not fathom what had triggered such a reaction from the gargantuan woman. Watching him play off of her body made Hayley feel ecstatic. With Olly, she felt at peace with herself. Removed from the nagging demands of others, free from lifting heavy freighters or cumbersome cargo ships and the ogling gaze of others. For the first time in a long while, she felt the smooth sensation of tranquillity wash over her like the waves gently lapping around her body. Within that inner calm, something more carnal stirred.   


Hayley bit down on her luxurious lips, unable to control herself. Olly grasped what was about to happen, bracing himself as best he could. The giantess rocketed into him, imprisoning him between her lips and palm, drowning him in a sea of red. Olly squirmed beneath the tender onslaught as Hayley’s lips bore down onto him further. Pinned in place, he could only accept the titaness’ kiss at this point. Respite came when her lips receded, allowing Olly to regain his senses. Such a deluge had disorientated, so much so he did not perceive Hayley’s mouth open until the humid air she exhaled breezed against him. From the depths, her tongue came out to greet him, licking his tiny body. Wetted by her saliva, Olly endured this test. He endured the relentless kisses that were only interrupted by her tongue coming out to lap him.


Overwhelmed by such sensations, Hayley took her free hand and had it massage her breast, forgetting that Olly's boat was still within her grasp. The vessel stood little chance as it smashed against her boob, obliterating it into dust against her swimsuit as her nipple grew firm and erect. Tugging on her tit, the fire that ran through her veins led to the giantess feeling out her physique, her hand glided through her titanic sixpack before making its way further down her waist. Hayley's moan grew all the louder, thundering out into the ocean as she felt her lust ravage her senses. Yet, it was her groans of purest pleasure that made her pause.


Hayley pulled herself away, heaving heavy breaths that smacked against Olly. She fought the urge to continue, seeing this little dot on her hand, sprayed out before her. Hayley panicked for a moment, believing she may have hurt Olly whilst stuck in her lust-filled stupor. She worried that her moans may have been to overpowering for him and caused him to go deaf. Then her anxiety fretted over the fact her kisses may have broken every bone in his tiny body. Yet he relaxed onto her hand, intoxicated from the sensation of being completely overwhelmed by her lips. All around him, he had felt such warmth that the sun’s radiance paled in comparison. Olly, though utterly exhausted, rose a thumbs up to her as his only response.


Sighing in relief, Hayley calmed herself as she picked herself up. The beach was not too far away now.


Olly, starting to return to normal, sparked up some conversation, “You… err... wouldn’t mind if I stuck around with you? I’ve got nothing better to do.”



Hayley, taken aback spurted out “S-Sure!I don’t mind having some company on my shift.”



The titaness reached the seaside, once again taking every precautionary measure to prevent causing any collateral damage. Sitting back atop her chair and taking her rightful spot to oversee the beach, she plucked up Olly from her palm. Hayley let him fall onto her chest, seeing him lie down as Olly took full advantage of the spot to sunbathe and rest. Content, the giant lifeguard nestled herself into her seat, letting go a huge sigh as she closed her eyes. In that bliss, she fantasied about getting to know her friend more intimately, but with all the crowds gawping at her, it was something she would have to save for after work. Hayley was sure he wouldn’t say no to such an enticing offer.