- Text Size +

Tyler was a foreign exchange student in Tokyo from the backwoods of Tennessee. He had always wanted to go out and see more of the world since he was a boy. Being a junior at his local university, he immediately seized the opportunity to live in Japan for a year. While being far from home, Tyler had made a number of new friends and discovered that a lot of the locals in the area he lived spoke decent English. Not to say his Japanese was bad, just that it was nice for him to not think so hard while trying to have a simple conversation. 

Tyler's residence was a 10 minute bike trip away from Tokyo proper and 15 from where he was taking his classes. It made it easy for him to save money as he didn't need to rent a car for the year or spend any cash on gas. Tyler knew the bike path fairly well and would listen to music on his way home, shutting off his mind so he could enjoy a truly peaceful trip everyday. There was hardly any traffic so there wasn't much to worry about he would think to himself. 

While on his way home from classes that evening, Tyler took notice to a group of emergency vehicles passing by, somewhat in the direction of where he lived. Curious of what might be happening he paused for a second, but just as he did one of his favorite songs began to play and his mind immediately cut off his curiosity. Tyler continued his bike ride back home, but ultimately chalked it up to a small fire or some elderly person needing medical assistance. 

He turned the last corner on his route home, it was one of those clearings in the road that gave the traveler a perfect view of the area ahead. However, Tyler noticed something different today. Way off in the distance he could see plumes of smoke in several residential sections of the city. The weirdest thing of all though, if his eyes weren't deceiving him that is. Was the silhouette of what appeared to be a giant woman. What Tyler didn't account for was that she seemed to be heading in his direction.

She towered over the buildings below her, she must have been around 250+ feet tall from what Tyler could determine. As she approached, Tyler was able to discern more and more of her features. Certainly of Japanese nationality, or at least resembling so. She had long bright pink hair in a double ponytail, that swayed back and forth with each step she'd take. Most striking of all was the fact that she was nude. Her body was rather petite, possibly B cup sized breasts if she was of normal size. She had long powerful looking legs that seemed to stretch on forever. 

Tyler watched in horror as she slowed her pace down and deliberately began raising her feet up in the air as if for show and started stomping on houses and buildings. All the while with a massive grin on her face. Tyler could hear each deafening step as she smashed through the town and after a few seconds of this began noticing blood stains on the bottom of her feet. Then, in an instant she stopped and began laughing out loud. 

Tyler took this moment to attempt to get in an area where he felt safe, knowing that if he sat in that same place she would most likely flatten him or worse. All the while trying to keep a close eye on where she was. 

************

Ayako looked down on the minuscule buildings below her and laughed. She had never felt so good in her in life. She knew that the lives of all these people were practically in the palm of her hands, or at the moment her feet. Spotting a family below her gathering in a minivan Ayako lifted her foot up high and slammed it on the vehicle, crushing it like a small can of soda. 

As she lifted her foot, Ayako could feel the metal bending and the wet sensation of the mush that used to be a family of four. Feeling proud of her handiwork, Ayako grinned and suddenly got an idea. Bending her legs in a squat formation, she jumped as far as she could in front of her. When she landed, Ayako planted her feet on either side of a building and said aloud 

"Hope you guys down there like ass" 

and with that she squatted and sat her massive ass on the building. The immediate impact crumbled the roof and two stories of the building in a satisfying crunch. 

**************

Tyler began riding his bike in a direction parallel to where the woman was, he kept a keen eye on her as he did so. Almost losing his balance while watching her stomp what looked like another helpless group of people. Tyler stopped at a split in the road in front of a three story building, for just a moment taking his eyes off of the woman. That's when he heard an explosion and the sound of something moving through the air. He turned his neck towards the sound and dropped his jaw. She was jumping right towards him. 

With a blast of dust and debris, she landed right in front of Tyler. Now with the woman in full view, Tyler was now able to truly make out her appearance. Her long legs connected to decently sized hips and from what he could make out, a perfectly round ass. Her stomach was lean and those breasts he saw from a distance were massive and perky up close. Above all else, her face is what caught Tyler's attention. Impeccable cheek bones and soft lush lips accompanied with the prettiest brown eyes he'd ever seen. 

While Tyler was marveling her image, she spoke in Japanese but too fast for him to make out any of the words. He didn't have to though because she dropped her body down and sat her ass right on the building crushing most of it. Tyler could see people through the window of the first floor attempting to leave but trapped as rubble had blocked the exit. He watched their faces as the rest of the building struggled to hold her weight. 

Tyler caught the eye of a man who appeared in his late 30s. They both stared into one another's eyes as the building gave way to the weight of the woman's gigantic ass. Dust and debris fell for a second and then the rest of the building was squashed by this woman's ass. 

**************

Ayako put more weight down onto the building and closed her eyes as she felt her ass smash through the rest of what was left. She knew in that moment, that her very ass had brought the end to dozens of people. She arched her back and used her hips to grind against the remains of the building. Ayako was in pure ecstasy, she was a goddess. 

When her eyes opened, she glanced down and saw a small man on a bike. A foreigner from the look of his blonde hair. 

"Enjoying the show?" She said in English 

The man said nothing back, just stared at her blankly with no expression on his face.

"Well... you're no fun" 

Ayako bent over and with her right hand grabbed hold of both the man and his bike. She lifted him up in front of her at chest level. 

"My name is Ayako, your new goddess and as your goddess you belong to me." 

Ayako waited for a response from the man, and still he said nothing. How disrespectful she thought, here she was giving him attention and he doesn't even acknowledge her. She had to punish him somehow she thought. Just then Ayako heard a noise from below, it was her stomach. It seems that while having fun, Ayako had forgotten that she hadn't eaten all day long and her body was telling her she needed to fix that. 

"Don't worry, despite you being extremely rude to me I will grant you one gift. The gift of becoming apart of your goddess, as you probably just heard, I'm pretty hungry and you are going to be my snack." 

***********

Tyler just looked up in horror in the grip of this massive beauty. She had just declared that she would be eating him, that his life, his trip to Japan would all end. End inside the stomach of a pink haired giant woman. 

Tyler sat still as the woman maneuvered him within her index and thumb. Now dangling like a doll, the woman stared at Tyler and opened her mouth to reveal her huge tongue. Which instantly shot out and smothered his body from head to toe. The tongue then began to move up and down, Tyler realized that in this moment he was a lollipop to this woman. Just a piece of food to her and nothing else, a means of satisfying her hunger. After many strokes from the violating tongue, the massive pink monster returned to its home. 

"I do gotta say, for a foreigner you sure are delicious. Way tastier that I thought, it's gotta be that bike riding because you're so salty. I do want to ask you, if you wouldn't mind, please go to my ass. I'd like to be able to crush buildings faster with it and since you're going to be apart of me, you might as well be useful." 

Tyler was then lifted up in the air over her head. As he looked down he couldn't help but admire the beauty of this woman. Her pink hair, beautiful eyes and now opening lips. Tyler watched as her maw slowly opened up, saliva strings began to form from her tongue to the roof of her mouth. Her tongue reached out like a red carpet and slid behind his back, eventually holding all of his weight. She then let go of him with her fingers and tilted her head back. With how slick her tongue was, Tyler easily began sliding down towards her open throat. 

*************

Ayako closed her mouth and began swishing the man from cheek to cheek, trying to extract every last bit of flavor from his body. She felt so powerful knowing this man was literally all hers, belonging to her physically and soon belonging as apart of Ayako and her perfect body. 

Ayako arched her tongue upwards with the man positioned in the back of her throat *GLUCK* down he went, to melt inside of her. 

Ayako got her index finger and followed his journey into her belly. When she finally felt him land inside, due to the lack of any prior food she let out a petite burp and promptly patted her stomach with a wide smile as a way of thanking the man for his sacrifice to her. 

"What a perfect snack, but he surely won't do for a meal. I gotta make it to downtown so I can get a real meal in me." 

Ayako got up from the destroyed building, brushed the debris and bodies off her ass and gave her right ass cheek a slap. 

"You better have listened to me in there, I expect you to be ass fat by tomorrow." 

Ayako then began skipping towards the city with a big smile on her face, knowing that her days as goddess of Japan have only just begun. 

Chapter End Notes:

Decided to add a new giantess. I hope you all like Ayako! 

Again please give me feedback or comments if you'd like as I would greatly like to improve my writing as much as possible. 

Let me know if you have any ideas for a new giantess or for any of the two in this story already.