- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter has a bit of world building in it, but rest assured at the end and especially in Pt. 2 there is GTS content. 

Karmen is a recent graduate student from the the University of Melbourne with a degree in microbiology. As an native Australian growing up on the coasts, she was very familiar with the biodiversity in the area since having an interest in life science since she was little. Which would be a no brainer considering the fact that her mother was a leading researcher and biologist in Sydney. 


Having just gotten her diploma, Karmen knew she had a job lined up for her to work under her mother until she found a suitable job on her own or went back to university for more schooling to get her PhD. Karmen arrived at the Sydney Airport on the same day her mother's research team was out for a day trip on the ocean to do some hands on tests for her latest project. Her mother Dr. Suzanne Reynolds or Suzi for short, was currently the head for a researching team for a newly discovered species of algae that had been growing rampant in areas close to commercial fishing. Karmen had heard from her mother that the algae, when consumed by fish would cause them to grow rapidly, causing a surplus of tuna and tilapia for the fishing industry. Her mother was concerned that the something might be off about this algea and was unsure if it was safe for the fish to consume let alone for humans to consume those fish. 


     Karmen was dropped off by her taxi driver from the airport at the main laboratory her mother worked at. It was such a great feeling to finally start her life as a researcher and make a name for herself just like her mom did. Karmen walked through the revolving doors and made her way to the remote research center, which was in charge of cataloging the data that was found from trips like her mom was on right now. Karmen knew it was the best way of getting ahold of her mother as the remote research center had direct communications with the teams out on the field. 


   As she made her way to the center, Karmen noticed a lot of commotion through the glass doors. As she opened them, a group of researchers looked back in panic and immediately held a sigh of relief. It was clear something was up and Karmen wanted to know what. Did her mother's boat break down? Did one of the divers encounter a shark or injure themselves while collecting samples? 


     As Karmen made her way to the surveillance screen it became clear what they were panicking about. The boat the team was working on had capsized and was in ruin. No researcher could be seen and this created anxiety in Karmen's chest. Was her mother injured or worse...


 


  "Does anyone know what happened to my mom's boat? Was any of it caught on camera?" Said Karmen with unease in her voice 


 


"Just watch this" said one of the men, and he rewinded the video feed to one hour ago. 


 


360 Surveillance camera: 12:37pm, 80.6 Kilometers away from remote control center. 


 


Suzi, Karmen's mother was in view. She was holding a test tube of what appeared to be the algea that the team had secured while out in the water. 


 


"Hopefully we can get some tests done on this when we reach the lab." She said as the boat began moving. As it did, there was a shake as the boat's engine made a loud noise. 


 


"It seems like some of the algea got caught in the engine of the boat while we were collecting samples." Said a voice in the distance. "Is everyone alright?" 


 


Suzi appeared to have fallen down from the vibration and had spilled some one the contents of the test tube on her face. 


 


"All is good, just got some of this algea on me." 


 


Just then, her body began convulsing on the floor of the boat. It was apparent that whatever was in that algea was having a negative effect on Suzi's body. 


Karmen noticed that her mother's once brunette hair was changing and glowing into a bright orange. Suzi had always been on the curvy side of things but it also appeared as though her clothes were way to tight on her all of a sudden and were practically ripping. 


 


It took only seconds to figure out that it wasn't the clothes that were too small, but Suzi's body that was too big, or getting bigger by the second actually. Her breasts began spilling out of her crop top, the material her pants was made from were ripping as they attempted to contain her ever growing body. The sandals she was wearing popped off and her entire body began to swell up and grow. 


 


It took only moments but the boat began to tip on the side Suzi was on and it was clear that her weight and size would soon be too much for the boat to handle. Realizing this, the other crew members opened the diving door on the boat and began trying to push Suzi's body off of the boat in a last ditch attempt to save them all. 


 


After some pushing and groaning the boat crew managed to flip Suzi's body into the ocean with a massive splash. As they did so the boat swayed back and forth as it adjusted on the water. Instead of celebrating however, the crewmen simply watched the water right where they dropped Karmen's mother. If you looked close enough on the screen you could see bubbles were beginning to form from where she had sunk into the water. Then instantly where the bubbles were, there was an explosion right outside the boat the flipped the boat over and capsized it. The camera rotated around back to where the explosion happened and a massive Suzi stood navel up from the water. The current depth of the water was about 77 meters, so Karmen's mother had to have been around 150 meters tall now. 


 


"Where are those assholes that tossed me into the ocean to die!" She roared. 


 


Suzi began moving her hands through the water and after some time brought them up, with all seven crew members in her hands. The camera moved up to see more of her features and it was clear all of Karmen's mother had grown. An attractive woman, Suzi was always considered the prettiest woman in the science world. She had wide hips, an ass to die for and very charitable breasts. Now at her new size, Suzi's "assets" were one display and bigger than they ever had been before. 


 


"All of you deserved to be punished for what you did to me." She yelled at the men in her hand. 


 


Suzi shifted all seven men easily into her right hand and one at a time plucked a man with her left and crushed them with her fist. She did this to the first five of the them and it was clear she was able to totally squash a man just with the strength of her fist. There was blood and body parts everywhere in the water. 


 


With that Suzi stopped and spoke to the remaining men in her palm. "I've always noticed the both of you stare at me, you perverts could never keep your eyes off of my ass. We'll do I have a treat for you. I'm going to let the both of you see my ass, forever actually. Well maybe not see my ass, but you'll be awfully close to it. Awe, it seems the both of you are confused as to what I mean. You're both going to end up shoved out of my ass. Are you getting a better idea as to what I mean now? I am going to eat you both, right now actually." 


 


Suzi lifted the two men up over her head and unceremoniously dropped them both inside of her mouth. She swished the two men with her tongue  for several moments and moaned loudly, with the hand she used to crush the other men. Suzi began squeezing her right breast, smearing the remains of those men all over her nipple and breast. She then brushed her long orange hair back and lifted her chin high into the air. *GLUCK, GLUCK* 


 


Two bulges traveled down Suzi's throat and disappeared in her breasts as they heaved upward and down. A sigh was heard as it was obvious Suzi enjoyed swallowing two human beings alive and whole. 


 


Karmen was beside herself, her mother was a monster and it was uncomfortable for her to watch as she snuffed out the lives of seven men on that video. It gave her chills knowing what her once kind mother was capable of doing in her new form. 


 


*thud thud* 


 


"oh god, please no." Said one of the researchers. Karmen's mother had arrived and no one was safe. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for all of the feedback, I’m glad everyone is liking this story so far. I’ve been having a blast writing it and am continuing to get new ideas. 


Please continue to give more feedback and let me know what you think of the story so far or any suggestions about what you’d like to see in future updates.