- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 - Percentile

Nina could feel John thrusting into her. His little body was thrown against her hips again and again. She had made him

Despite the massive effort that John was putting out, his wife was still easily twice or thrice his size.

“Here,” Nina gasped trying to focus on the sensations she was experiencing. This didn’t have to be a formal critique - they weren’t going to file his performance with a committee.

John saw his wife’s hand hover around her clitoris. The “Bean” just above the pink folds and lips of her vagina. At John’s current size it was more like a grape, or maybe a tangerine. He's lost the context for normal size and scale these last few weeks. John’s supposed a tangerine would be a grapefruit to him now. He didn’t really like Grapefruit.

“John please,” Nina begged.

He pulled out his wife, crouched down and went face first in for fruit.

Above him and around him John could feel Nina body react. Her legs went higher up into the air with a jolt. Soon after her torso started to heave up and down. One of Nina hands came down to hold back her thigh - preventing her automatic response from closing up and crushing her little man. Her other hand caressed the back of John’s head. Flipping his hair back and forth as if it was her own.

“There, there,” she cried as John felt his mouth fill with the taste of his wife - his goddess.


It was a good thing Nina was holding back her leg. John felt Nina’s shudder and her left thigh snapped close as she came. Nina never had much of a thigh gap, and John wasn’t that small to disappear between her. Still her powerful gluteus maximus, or whatever the hell that muscle was called, held more than enough power to knock him over.

John fell sideways over Nina’s right thigh. His wet lip pressed into a kiss on her leg. We weren't hurt, John and Nina had found out that his smaller size made him much more resilient to movements like that. They say he is like a cat now, that he always lands on his feet. John teased Nina of being like Godzilla, a lumbering slow moving monster. He only joked about her moving in slow motion once.

John kissed his wife’s thigh a few more times. Then Nina scooped up her husband in her hands and brought him up to her face. They kissed for real this time. Then John scooted back a little so he could see his wife. Her brown eyes giving and receiving admiration.

Nina shook her head a little bit, getting comfortable on the pillow, her hair winding this way and that. John spat a strand of hair out of his mouth, as thick as black yarn - as just as appetizing. “Did you wash your hair today.”

“That’s a dumb white boy question,” Nina scolded. She used her hand to cover up the whole of John’s face and push it back a little bit. As if he were a doll she had grown tired of.

“But you don’t everyday, even I know that.”

“You don’t know hardly anything John,” Nina teased. “Now come on, it's time for us to regain our lead.”

“Right now,” John said. “I was just getting used to something like normal.”

“Oh don’t come at me like that,” Nina said. “If I recall, you’re the one who was here waving his dick out at me - as far as we’re concerned I was doing you a favor.”

“But you liked it.” John said back.

Nina didn’t offer a retort to that. She merely reached for her cellphone and held onto John loosely. As Nina adjusted the setting on her app John started to dwindle in her hands. As he shrank in her grasp he and she repositioned so that he would at the tip of her fingers. Relative to John his Wife’s face pulled back into the horizon beyond him. Her skin came more and more into focus as he saw the individual spots and folds of her skin become the paving stone of his new world. Slowly he climbed up her finger to reach the tip of her fingernail. A frozen sea of red glass.

Nina could see the pinpoint of John reach the edge of her finger. She gently brought it down to the edge of the nightstand. Waiting for her husband to jump off. He did so, a tiny flea soaring through the air. It would have been hundreds of feet - which was always something you learned about ants and things in kindergarten.

Nina wondered what it would feel like to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

“There, easy peasy,” You just have to stay like that for an hour or two so we can catch up again. “I love you,” Nina said.

John said it back, shouted to the goddess above him. He knew she couldn’t hear, but she would feel it all the same.

From elsewhere in the house they both heard a bump, shortly after the wail of the preschooler's distress. 4 years experience in the world didn't leave much scale for the problems life had to offer. There wasn't recourse aside from calling for Mom.

"Uh oh, she must have bumped her head.” Nina sat up and found her slippers beside her robe, hanging on a hook outside of the master bath. Mom was on route to solve what no one else could.

Nina left the bedroom, Only stopping only long enough to allow John a leap onto the nightstand. From above the bed he had a better view of Nina's phone. 99.9% it read, which John knew meant he was absolutely tiny. In fact He didn't think the device allowed him to get any smaller.

Waiting for his wife to return, John brought his hands behind his head and gazed up at the ceiling. Visualizing onto the popcorn kernels above he tried to make some quick calculations.

He would normally have been a tall man, Nina was also tall - how many inches was 6 foot 6? 78?

What's 78 divided by 1000? He smeared his eyes with the internal wheel spin. 0.1% Oh easy 0.78 - He was 0.78 Inches. He smiled confidently before his own doubt came back - high school algebra was so many years ago. Teacher's used to tell him that he wouldn't be able to count a calculator in everyday life - what a lie that turned out to be.

Excepting perhaps this exact circumstance.

Percent is per one hundred, 0.1% is one of a thousand. John was standing at 78 thousands - of one inch. 0.078. That changed his mood.

Elsewhere he could hear Nina comforting their daughter, "It's okay, let me kiss you. Mommy's here."

Meanwhile John watched his score slowly catch up with the other teams. He had just surpassed Kate and Leo, but there it would probably be a few hours at this rate before his average ratio met with Emily's and Henry's. Those two never seemed to change on the leaderboard. As if John had been 5% his usual self for the last 2 weeks. John had brought this up to Nina before, that those two seemed to be the competition to beat. Nina had never been as competitive as John was. She seemed to enjoy the changes she could bring to John too much - Sometimes John felt that they would be doing better if he was in the driver's seat.

He allowed himself a brief fantasy of holding her in his hands the way she was doing all the time now. Then he stuffed that thought away. This was the plan, he just had to do his part.

Meanwhile he could hear Nina and Daria singing in her playroom, "Rain Rain go away, come again some other day."