- Text Size +

Another day, another spreadsheet. The data still blurred together like someone had vomited numbers out and then asked me to clean the mess. I shifted about in my seat and the sting fired out from my pelvis as if someone had stabbed my hip. Placing my hand onto my side, I groaned out and tried to stretch it away. Mercifully, it receded and I could get back to focusing on the task at hand. As I did, I felt the reverberation on the floor again. Just the very feeling was enough to get me excited. Only one person could cause such a ruckus with their footfalls alone.


The vibrations grew worse as they approached. The flimsy partitions of my workstation shuddered in terror, the computer screen and desk bounced about as if they were suffering from an earthquake. Before, all I had felt was panic, that cold tingle like ice water being dripped down my back. I fidgeted in my seat, waiting in eager anticipation. The quaking grew more powerful and extreme as a great shadow loomed over before passing. After a second or so pause, a heavy thump rocked the office.


“Clumsy me,” Abigail’s voice rang out.

 

I scooted back on my chair, poking my head around the wall. Abigail had dropped a folder onto the floor. She bent over, her prodigious ass pushing against her tight skirt such that it looked like it would tear in half. It rode up so high, you could peak past her massive thighs and see the outline of her underwear. Abigail knew what she was doing with such a display. She overplayed herself, scooting her butt left and right as she took her time picking up her belongings. When she was done with the charade, Abigail turned around and saw me staring in awe at her. She tried her best to keep the thin facade, that reputation of being the managerial terror of the office. Yet the icy glare kept breaking with a subtle grin forming at the side of her lips. 


Abigail marched over to my cubicle, towering over my little space. She tried to remain composed, though she kept blushing and tugging on her skirt. She squatted down, trying to get as close as reasonably possible. I could not help but smile at seeing her struggle to act out her part. Abigail did not care that her titanic legs parted enough to peek at her panties. In all that excitement she tried to stop from overflowing, she bit down on her lip as best she could. She gripped onto folder harder and tighter such that her overwhelming strength nearly shattered it in half.


“H-Hey…” Abigail sputtered out.


Though I tried my best to conceal it, my member bulged against my trousers. Abigail took note and responded by licking her lips. Her eyes gleamed with that frenzy she had within. One of her hands rested on her thigh as she began rubbing on it, only to then begin writhing her legs together. If she got any more worked up, I would not have been surprised if she lept onto me at this very moment.


“I-I’m going to need you to stay for some overtime tonight,” she said, trying her best to be as vitriolic as possible. 


Abigail parted her shirt by prying a slight slit open more, letting me have a view of her colossal cleavage. I gripped onto the sides of my chair such that it felt like my nails were digging through the cheap plastic frame. I wanted to dive straight between her breasts as the thought of being nestled between them got stuck in my mind. Abigail had made me an addict, a slave to the warmth that exuded from her glorious giant physique. As if knowing how much I was struggling with all the teasing, Abigail blew me a kiss. Though the gale wind nearly threw me from my chair, such a display of casual power aroused me even more than I had thought possible.


When I had recovered, Abigail had already picked herself up. Rather than making haste to wherever she needed to be, she hung over my cubicle. I beheld her ass cheeks packed so intimately in her skirt. She kept fiddling about with it as if trying to scratch some itch. Perhaps she knew no one else would dare look at her during such a display as she toyed about with her butt. Letting her cheeks jiggle about on high like a tease for the things to come sent me wild. It took every ounce of restraint within me not to try and climb up her leg as if it were some tree to reach the glorious bounty at its top. 


However, both of us had a job to do. Abigail sauntered off, leaving me to my thoughts and my workload. For once in my life, I did not dread staying late. Knowing what awaited me at the end of the day motivated me to plough through as much as I could. If that massive manager kept on teasing me throughout the day, nothing would ever get done. Then again, with her at the forefront of my mind, Abigail never really left me alone. Overtime was certainly going to be tough tonight.