- Text Size +

Katie carried me back upstairs to her actual house. “Downstairs is where I do all my filming. Up here though”, she said with a loud sigh as she walked into her bedroom “this is me time”. Katie flopped onto her bed on her back and grabbed a small pink plastic bottle off the table next to her. 


Katie held me out on her open palm as this giant pink object hung over me. Katie squeezed the bottle and a cold gel shot over me. It was lube! She flipped me on my belly and covered my back the same way. Once I was completely covered she brought me to her face.


“Here’s the deal little man”, she said in a stern voice. “You are going inside of me, and you aren’t allowed to come out until you make me finish. Got it? Try and leave too soon, and I’ll shrink you more. Got it?” 


Katie watched me now in fear. Fear that brought a smile to her face. She then wasted no time to shove me head first inside of her. It was so fast I didn’t even have time to react. Her lips swallowed me whole as I felt her walls tighten around my feet. It was dark and musky inside of her. Stronger than I ever would have imagined the smell to be. Her walls constantly tightened around me and let go, reminding me I was inside a living thing. 


I tried to get my bearings but the lube mixed with her own juices made it so I felt like I was a cartoon character on ice. If there was enough room for me to stand, I’d be falling on my butt over and over again. I tried to push my way back out but I wasn’t going anywhere. Every motion I made was just a useless squirm that enticed the giant young woman. 


“Mmm that’s the right idea, Micheal”, I heard her say from outside. Her voice was muffled but it almost vibrates around me it felt. I screamed “let me out! Please! I’ll do anything”, but I don’t think she could hear me. It probably wouldn’t have mattered anyway. She told me what I had to do to get out of here. 


I gave into the situation and continued to squirm, only this time towards a different goal. My slick little limbs moved against the walls of her vagina as I tried to massage her from the inside. “Looks like someone has finally gotten with the program. Keep going”, she moaned lightly. Her muffled sounds of pleasure told me what was working and what wasn’t as I focused on her sensitive sections more and more. 


It felt like days had passed and all my strength was gone when all of a sudden I felt the world shift. Her legs were raising her pelvis up so that her opening was pointed upwards. “Oh yes!” screamed Katie. I was sliding towards her cervix when I finally felt my head collide against the opening. Her moans got louder, her walls tightened, and her juices started to follow around my face. “YES!” Was the word that brought forth a wave of her cum as she orgasmed, dropping her body back to the flat bed and shooting me towards her lips. My feet hung out, and I could see daylight being let in around me. 


“Good work tiny”, she said as my legs were grabbed between her thumb and index, pulling the rest of my body from her cave. “It only took you six minutes. That’s quite impressive for your size”. 


“Six minutes”, I thought. How could that have only been six minutes? I was a helpless rag doll of torn muscles from trying to please her. I guess her vaginal muscles were much stronger than I realized. “You are soaking wet” she said with a smile as I hung upside down  in her grasp. “Let me clean all of that off of you”.


Katie then opened her giant mouth below me and began to lower me down. Her tongue stuck out until I was within reach and she could start licking her own juices off of me. Satisfying sounds left her mouth towards me as I went lower into her maw. Her lips closed behind me at my calf, right below where her fingers held tight. Katie batted me around with her giant tongue as she started to pull me back out, but keeping her lips tight around my form u til my head popped out. I was no longer covered in her cum or lube, now it was simply her spit. 


“Good boy” she told me as she sat up. Leaning over with her free hand, I watched as Katie opened her nightstand drawer. It was filled with dildos, butt plugs, vibrators and even more toys. “I’m gonna take a nap. Stay here until I’m ready for more fun. Okay, Michael?”


She didn’t even give me a chance to respond before the drawer closed, locking me inside.