- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: Big heckin miles large woman, F/mfmfmfmf, feet, shoes, breasts, ass, nothing too insanely lewd but a lot of destruction.

The new owner of Earth visits the planet to get to know them and have some fun. Spoiler: Humanity does not have fun.

It all started with a blinding flash of light.

The people of earth had no clue what was going on. A large, nearly ten mile tall portal appeared over a large city. Every news source reported on what limited info they knew about it. Governments across the world went into a full panic, assuming it was an attack. Religious followers theorized it was the start of a rebirth of their followed God.

They were all sort of right, in their own way. Though you can’t blame them for not being completely right. No one could guess what actually happened next

A colossal woman, human in appearence, emerged from the portal. Nearly the same size of the portal, she was stunningly beautiful clad in a quite regal and formal dress. Her heels collided with the ground below her, snuffing out the population below. Thousands of lives and buildings were turned into nothing under the beautiful shining white, opened toe heels. The people under the arches feared for their lives, not knowing what was even going on.

“Greetings… Earth. I am Princess Lilliana, from the Great Supreme Fourteenth Empire of The Outer Universe”

The words from her mouth echoed across the continent, as people froze in their steps.

“Our military has recently… acquired… your galaxy. This earth, and billions of other planets like yours are now in our possession.”


The denizens of Earth were confused. How have they not known about an entire human-like empire? What were they going to do with them?

“Let me clarify…”

Lilliana took a quick step forward, snuffing out a great chunk of the city infront of her underfoot. She twisted, furthering the damage and causing a great catastrophe below.

“You are now all my toys.”

Needless to say, this did not ease the panic. People fled for their lives, running away from the areas near the princess. This was a fruitless avail, but the humans did whatever they could in their power to save their lives.

“First step… Now that I’m alone, I’m going to get a bit more comfortable. I assume you all don’t mind.”

She giggled after, as she snapped in the air. Like magic, her regal dress floated right off, hovering next to her. She was now scantily clad in her bra and panties, though like her dress, they too looked regal and elegant, with beautiful lacing and ribbons. She chose to keep her heels and other accessories like her earrings and rings on. She preferred to look elegant, over looking too simple. Afterall, the ants below needed to understand her status.

Again at the snap of her fingers, the dress fell. The mounds of fabric fell to the ground right on top of a heavily populated city. An entire city was nearly pulverized under the pink and white dress, being so large that it had almost the same impact as a meteor. Millions perished under the fabric, and even worse most survived. Forced to try to survive under the fabric, they were surrounded by the scent of Her. An exotic and luscious perfume, which was not as appealing and stunning when it was all that they could smell.

“I hope you don’t mind me leaving that there~ Please don’t try to dirty it up too much, I don’t want to create a lot of work for my servants later”

With that, she proceeded to keep walking forward, surveying her land below. Of course, this caused great calamity at her feet. Every step was met with disastrous results, as she uncaringly walked over millions. Even the debris that fell off her shoes caused chaos, leading many to be destroyed by the meteor-like dust.

Once she reached the ocean front, she decided that this would be an excellent place to rest. She started to lower herself onto the ground, which led to catastrophic results.

First of all was her hands. Pressing her fingers into the ground, she destroyed entire neighborhoods under her perfectly manicured digits. Thousands were killed under both hands, and the people beneath her palms were enshrouded by darkness. They accepted their fate as the palms slowly lowered and collided with their city. Their lives were reduced to nothing under the pale, smooth hands of a young princess.

Next was her monolithic, perfectly rounded monster of an ass. What would look quite appealing on a human woman was a great horror to the humans below. Two gigantic pale globes held back by a thin white lace was slowly but surely finding its way to the land below. People ran in all directions, in a futile attempt to escape the princess’ gigantic peach. Of course, this was pointless to most people. Her bouncy behind hit the dirt, causing the most damage out of any of her previous activities. Worse thing was that she decided to adjust her rear a little, causing people who escaped on the sides to be smooshed right out of existence. 


Then, her feet slid forward, her unstoppable heels pulverizing the earth. As they pushed themselves forward, millions of humans became unseen stains on her white shoes. She ended up stretching her legs fully, resulting in even more perishing under her endlessly smooth calves and thighs. To the ‘lucky’ cities near her shoes, they could look up and see the dirtied underside of her heels, reaching endlessly into the sky.

Of course, this wasn’t the end, as Lilliana decided to lay down further. Her bare back slowly collided with the ground. The smooth skin demolished even more, leading to even more millions being added to her kill count. Her beautiful blonde hair tangled it’s way into cities like thick tentacles. People met their embarrassing end under a young woman’s locks as they pulverized through buildings and people like nothing.

Finally, she was laid down. What was a simple act for her was one of the most devastating events in humanity’s history. If they were to rebuild, which they were quickly realizing was probably not going to happen, it would cost thousands of trillions of their currencies. The death toll reached hundreds of millions dead underneath this despicable and cruel woman.

And yet? She wasn’t even comfortable.

“The land here is… quite unpleasant. I’ve laid on many smoother planets in my time. Frankly, I’m disappointed… Maybe if I just…”

The people who thought it was over were devastated as she began to roll over. The events from before happened again quickly, with the added effect of her massive bra’d tits smashing through the earth like two great asteroids.

“It’s a little better. Not perfect though, definitely on a lower tier than others”

If the people below didn’t feel inconsequential before, they did now as the gigantic princess compared their home to bedsheets.

To make herself even more comfortable, and obviously to cause more damage, she kicked off her heels, using her God-like magic to untie them. For her own amusement, she used her levitation to throw the heels halfway across the planet. The white shoes barreled through the air, then proceeded to land on a far-away landmass. ,resulting in magnitudinal results where they landed. Millions once again perished under her footwear, and the people who didn’t were surrounded by the intoxicating aroma of her foot smell. 


Her bare feet rested back onto the destroyed landmass they were on before, her soft toes wiggling into the land. To the people near her feet, they looked like gigantic mountains as they laid overturned next to them. The wiggling of her toes caused quakes, even causing some miniscule buildings to fall over. Even her toenails cut and dug into cities and resulted in the deaths of many humans. It was pathetic, to say the least.

As she went to fall asleep on the Earth below, she was awakened by the sensation of a pinprick. Many pinpricks, actually.

“What on… Are you little mites biting?”

Lilliana then opened her eyes to see specks of fire on her body. Using her godlike sixth sense, she came to the conclusion that no, it wasn’t biting, this was their attempt at attacking her.

“This? This is your defense system?”

She roared with laughter.

“Forgive me for my crude behavior little ones, but that is p-a-thetic! There are ticks on my home planet that do more damage than that! Let me show you what true power is like.”

She effortlessly threw a hand up, and pointed a finger at an untouched city in the distance.  In an instant, a laser bolted from her finger and evaporated the entire city. There wasn’t even ashes left, as the entire city was pulverized into quite literally nothing.

“That’s the result of that? I use that power to get rid of ants on my desk! And it burned down an entire city? You guys are laughably pathetic. I’m going to have to tell some of my sisters about this, maybe they’ll pay you all a visit”

With that, she stood up, her smooth bare feet compressing the land she was once laid upon.

“I was planning to rest here but really… your guys’ planet is as comfortable as a rock. I’d much rather be in my bed. It’s not even that beautiful here…. Shame really.”

She stroked her arm through the air, as a portal like the one that opened before appeared.

“You guys can keep my dress and heels, actually. Let them be monuments of today. Save you the work of having to build anything~”

She was about to walk into the portal, as she stopped herself.

“Though… if I’m going to leave you gua279;ys a gift, I think I deserve something as well”

She closed her eyes as her hands began to glow. Suddenly, a tremendously large chunk of the earth started to float up. Hundreds of cities and billions of people were lifted into the air, as their own landmass began to rise.

“Hm….. Too large for my tastes. Shrink for me, would you darlings?”

The landmass began to shrink rapidly. What was once about two feet (which is to say, thousands of miles for the humans) of land for the princess was quickly reduced into about three inches. Suddenly, a glass dome appeared over the land, enclosing everyone and their homes inside.

“Perfect! A souvenir from my little Earth. This will look excellent next to the others~”

She held the “display” in her hands, as she walked through the portal, returning to her home universe. The portal shut close, as peace was finally restored to the Earth.


Billions of people were left alive, but mentally scarred. They feared for the inevitable day that she, or someone like her, would arrive to finish what she started. Her high heels and dress were too large for any tool to move, so they stood there as a reminder of her. The craters she created were also too large, serving as permanent scars on the land.

Only time could tell what was next for the humans. All they knew was that from that point on, they were no longer top of the food chain.