[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Get your tickets, grab your seats, because it's finally here! It's going to be a Fight of the Millenium, I tell ya! The Rumble in the Concrete Jungle, Battle of the Best! You may have heard of the Super Fight, but I tell ya this fight is quite literally super! You better believe it folks! In this corner, of Capcom fame, we have the smart, sophisticated and smashing Sakura Kasugano!

*waiting for the applause*

Alright, folks! And in this corner, you know her, you love her, she's even made of rubber! It's the magnificent Ms. Marvel!

*waiting for more applause*

Who will come out on top?

Well... You'll have to read to find out, won't you.

(This story was made in conjunction with the inimitable TFWNoGiantGF in a truly fantastic trade. Be sure to check out his half (https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11080) when you're done with this one! There are some easter eggs too, if you can find them.)


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Muscle, Odor, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5346 Read: 2038
Published: October 28 2021 Updated: October 28 2021

1. The Rumble in the Concrete Jungle by 2KFSK [Reviews - 1] (5346 words)

This is easily the most fun I've had writing a giantess story since at least The Malfunction. And just in time for Halloween too, with all these caped weirdos flying around in masks.
Or maybe that's just the pandemic.
ANYWAY! Enjoy!