- Text Size +

'Please ...' Garrett's voice was getting hoarse from the relentless yelling, the pleading, the begging, but none of the countless colossuses that marched past them could hear him. With the size difference and the ridiculous costumes, the tiny boy was starting to forget that these were regular humans that walked past at a thousand times his size, and was starting to regard them more as the very monsters they were dressed as. Still, he wanted to get their attention, needed to get free of this perilous web on which he found himself. Every stray strand of fabric and every billowing skirt and cape that passed him was an opportunity, but he chickened out of each one. 


What if the giant didn't notice him? What if he put himself in even more danger than staying on the web? What if he was noticed, but mistaken for a bug? As much as he needed help, and called out for it, he couldn't bring himself to move. He wanted to be rescued, but he couldn't trust the masked strangers to not accidentally crush him like Mrs. Gregory had done to the two nameless teens earlier. 


Garrett had even grown deaf to the silent crying from above, as Skylar wept and shook in terror as hell reigned behind her. The miniscule boy was starting to realize that this might be his demise, and that he might not survive to tell the tale of this horrific night. Just as he felt his heart sinking, his eyes lit up and he started shouting with renewed fervor. 


'Mom! MOM!'


He couldn't believe his eyes as he recognized his mother, standing as tall as a skyscraper in the distance. His sister Bonnie stood next to her, the slightly oversized helmet of her Hawgirl costume leaning forward on her head. Beside them were two other giantesses, presumably his mom's friends, and their kids too. The gigantic justice league set were walking down the sidewalk, right towards him! Garrette couldn't believe his luck as he watched two blonde children excitedly marching down with buckets of candy held in their little hands. He didn't care that the earth was trembling. All he cared about was that his mother was coming to save him. He felt his eyes tearing up as he called out to her again. 


'Who's coming? Did you say mom?' Skylar shouted, but Garrett wasn't paying attention to his hot classmate. His eyes were glued to the trio of giantesses walking towards him, led by his gorgeous mother. As much as he hated how his peers fantasized about her, in that moment, he couldn't deny that Ellen was everything he had imagined in a goddess. Her incredible body was accentuated by the ravishing Wonder Woman costume, her long, toned legs carrying her forward at an incredible speed. He could hardly take his eyes off of her hips as they swayed beneath the star-spangled underwear, drawing the gaze with ease. As he craned his neck upwards, he stopped at her enormous bosom, hardly contained in the costume bust and wobbling as she walked. His relief at her coming and her drop-dead appearance compounded to a feeling that he had often felt but always suppressed: he wanted to worship her. 


Suddenly the emotions gushed through him and all he wanted to do was to get onto his hands and knees and worship the goddess that was going to save him. He didn't even want to be grown back to normal size. He just wanted to curl up against his mother's immense body and be safe and of service. He had tried his best to not sexualize Ellen, but now that he was tiny and she was her divine self, he had no way to stop the lust, the instinct to be possessed and used. He had never thought that he too would think so carnally about the woman who gave birth to him, but he wanted to be hers. He needed to be hers. 


Unfortunately, as the gaggle of gigantic children thundered past, Garrett realized that she wouldn't see him. His gigantic mother's eyes were shifting between her friends and the kids, but never once did they look to the decorative spider web that was sprayed against the bush. He had to do something. It was clear that he wasn't going to get her attention with his voice. Finally, there was someone that he could trust, right?


Garrett fixed his gaze on his mom's belt, just slightly too high for him to reach. As she approached the shaking of the web became more violent, her powerful steps pounding the pavement. He didn't have long to act, so he did. 


'What's happening?' Skylar yelled, her movements becoming more erratic and desperate as she dated to turn, risking the fall from a perilous height. She managed to catch a glimpse of Garrett, just as he leapt from the web. The tiny girl watched him reach for and narrowly grab onto a passing titan's underwear. 


Garrett was terrified as he clung onto his mom's outrageous costume, the starry panties hugging her ass, and now carrying his puny body. His forearms burned as he gripped with all his might, but each step that the giantess took sent a violent ripple up her body, threatening to jettison her son to a fatal drop. 


But he held on. And Skylar braved the terrifying maneuver of turning around in the web to watch him be carried away on the gigantic MILF's ass. She swallowed hard as she cursed herself for not having gotten off of the web herself, but she had to time it right. She looked up at the next woman that approached, her eyes scanning along her costume for something to catch onto. 


In fact, Melissa's costume would be far easier to climb than the Wonder Woman that had just passed the web. As her tights-clad legs sauntered over, Skylar fixed her eyes on the woman's short cape. The billowing base lapped at her ass, hugged beneath a tight body suit. The tiny girl would have made a few choice remarks about the tacky Batgirl costume, but in that moment, the middle-aged giantess might have been her savior. 


But Skylar was on the wrong side of the web. She looked to either side and realized that she wouldn't be able to climb around to the other side in time. Which meant that she would have to go through the sticky, chemically web. As the gigantic blonde Batgirl approached, the tiny teen frantically pushed her shoulders through a gap in the web, panting as she kept her balance in her panic. 


Boom. Boom. 


She was getting closer and Skylar was still only halfway through the sticky gunk that made up the fake web. The young girl felt her face getting hot as tears stung her eyes. 


'Wait, wait! Help!' Skylar wailed, a guttural, terrified shriek. 


But Melissa didn't hear her, as her left foot slammed onto the sidewalk just beside the web. Skylar watched as another shrunken kid lower down the web was thrown off of the web and plummeted down, slipping into the huge yellow, knee high boots. The tiny scream vanished into the chasm as the helpless teen tumbled down along Melissa's leg. 


Skylar gulped as she watched the teen disappear, suddenly less confident about her potential savior. She didn't fancy falling into the woman's boot, although she couldn't even imagine the horror of that fate. Unbeknownst to anyone but the victim herself, the puny human in the giantess's boot fell for what felt like forever in the dark. As she descended into the depths of the plastic boot, the air started to swelter around her. The gigantic mother's foot was sweaty despite the cold autumn air, and her miniature captive was really feeling it. 


The girl reached out to try to slow her descent, but all she achieved as she dug her fingers into Melissa's tights was having her left arm snap at the elbow, as three digits were ripped from her body like tissue paper. Her body slammed onto the titan's foot, her puny ribs shattering on impact. The girl slid down the side of the monstrous foot, slipping under the goddess as her foot rose into the air. When Melissa took her next step, her weight settled on top of the broken teenager, squishing her to a bloody pulp. 


Skylar shuddered at the thought of it. She cursed as she watched the woman walk away, but the ground was shaking curiously harder. She raised her head to see only red. Skylar was staring up close at the simply colossal rump belonging to Rachel Morley. The overweight mom's booty was the single largest thing that Skylar had ever seen in her life, and heat radiated from the stuffy skin suit like a space heater. Skylar didn't even dare to think about climbing the right material, too afraid of ending up underneath the ass beneath. 


She watched an enormous wave of force travel along the gluteus maximus as she stepped forward. But she didn't keep going. 


'Hold on a minute,' Rachel called after her friends, 'I need to tie my laces.'


As the curvy brunette felt her suit slip between her ass cheeks, she didn't want to risk it ripping in view of the crowd, so she turned her back towards the bushes as she bent down to redo the laces on her matte, gold boots. 


'No … no, wait,' Skylar screamed as the colossal woman turned on her heels, pointing her huge rump right at the tiny girl. With the ungodly speed of an approaching asteroid, Rachel's enormous butt pushed out towards the fake spider web as she folded at the hips. Skylar shrieked in terror as the huge mounds collided with the web and pushed it back towards the hedge. The cheap, sticky material ripped off of the ground and came loose from the attachment above, slapping down against the vast curvature of the MILF's rump. A few teens above Skylar were trapped by the web against the giantess's juicy butt cheeks, but the popular girl was not so lucky. 


The screaming, horrified teen was glued right down the middle of the massive woman's crack, her heavy cheeks spread apart by her bending. Skylar thrashed about in pure terror as she felt the heat and sweat radiating from the depths of the goddess's ass, but mercifully, she wouldn't have to endure it for very long. 


Finishing her laces, Rachel stood up. Sadly, as she did so, her humongous ass cheeks slammed together, and Skylar vanished without a trace, her body squished in the deep, hot crevice of Mrs. Turley's bottom, the red gore invisible against the colour of her costume. The poor girl's remains would quickly become soaked in the heavy woman's ass sweat, and quickly dissolve in the filthy grime. As Rachel walked away with the remains of fake spider web on her ass, the friction in her crack erased poor Skylar for good.