- Text Size +

Garrett tensed as he felt his body slam into his mother's ass. His fingers were starting to quiver as they grew tired of holding him so high off of the ground, and only his determination to not die kept him clinging to Ellen's enormous panties. The world was rushing by at an alarming speed for the minuscule man, and each step that his mother took, shook him like a maracas. He wasn't brave enough to try to climb to a higher, and paradoxically safer position, but he equally knew that he could stay where he was. Garrett knew how this played out, and the last place he wanted to be at a few millimeters tall, was under this goddess's rump. But he couldn't risk letting go of one hand while she is as moving. 


As if hearing him, Ellen stopped and turned to look back at her friend, and Garrett took his chance. He had no idea that in stopping to tie her shoes, Rachel had simultaneously given him a hope of surviving, and brutaly murdered his classmate with her booty. He gritted his teeth and reached up, pulling himself along the blonde's ass as he climbed. He knew he didn't have long, as from the corner of his eye, he spotted the red colossus that was Mrs. Morley, stand back up. He was just getting to the waistband of the star-spangled panties when his mother decided to keep moving. 


The miniscule boy threw his arms out and just managed to grasp the top of the ridiculous underwear before Ellen's thundering step nearly tossed him into the void. But he held on. As he hugged his mom's panties at the small of her back, he prayed that he would get another chance to climb higher, and hopefully to get her attention. 


***


The car stopped suddenly and Elsa was thrown backwards into the unmoving wall of Sheriff Andi's crotch. She bounced off of the tight fabric without the goddess even feeling her, landing in a heap between her gigantic thighs. Elsa groaned as she got to her feet, looking up at the huge woman whose attention was elsewhere. 


In fact, Andi had stopped because something had caught her eye. She had been driving alongside the pre-set route for the Halloween Trick-or-Treating Event, and initially had seen nothing out of the ordinary. But now that she was further down the path, ahead of the throng of people, she noticed a single figure darting from house to house. 


Normally this wouldn't have been suspicious at all, especially on Halloween, where hopping from door to door was a social norm. Only this figure wasn't ringing any doorbells. 


Not wanting to spook him, Sheriff Andi quietly opened her door and stepped out. Elsa shrieked as the gigantic thigh sailed over her head, miles of the vast underside easily capable of crushing her into nothing. Fortunately for everyone involved, her tiny voice didn't travel very far. 


***


'Hang on, Riley!' Adam screamed, trying to pull himself off of the sticky mess of salted caramel. The 17-year-old was currently glued to the side of a piece of chocolate, the contents of which had spilled out as countless grubby hands had fished around the bowl. He didn't want to think about how many other teens he had seen disappear in the hands of the giants that had been reaching in so far. 


He was shivering, despite the uncomfortable warmth of the hallway in which the enormous bowl of candy was sitting. He could still hear the muffled sounds of laughter and chatter from outside the huge door that loomed beside them, but he couldn't see out of the bowl. His back was stuck to the chocolate, his limbs encased in caramel, unable to move. He could see his friend Riley ahead of him, upside down, with half of her body glued to an opened lollipop. 


DING DONG.


'No, no, nooooo!' Riley screamed as the bowl of candy they were in started to shake as the colossal owner of the house approached. They had been offered up to trick or treating strangers at least a dozen times, and Riley had thought that her heart would stop at each one. The tiny girl looked through the miniscule gap in the sugary pool to see the homeowner's hand slap onto the side of the bowl. 


'TRICK OR TREAT!' boomed the simultaneously shrill yet rumbling voices of a group of colossal, costumed children. 


'AREN'T YOU ALL JUST ADORABLE,' gushed the woman holding Adam and Riley's bowl, 'WHO WANTS CANDY?'


The two shrunken teens felt the bowl being thrust forward and then a moment of silence. Then like a leviathan breaching the hull of a ship, the first gigantic finger plunged into the bowl. Adam cried out as a huge hand rifled through the blocks of sugary confectionary around him. He realized suddenly that the fingers were pinching around him. He met Riley's eyes one last time, before he was yanked up out of the bowl with the piece of chocolate. 


Adam's stomach lurched up into his chest as he emerged from the bowl on the giantess's grip. He craned his neck to look up along a black and green costume worm by the enormous, skinny child. There was a mask on her face, obscuring her eyes, but the tiny man was far more worried about what lay below them. As the chocolate shot skyward, Adam found himself staring into the little girl's gigantic mouth. 


'Please …' he whispered, but his words fell on deaf ears. 


Casey popped the piece of chocolate into her mouth and eagerly bit down on it. Adam's body exploded beneath one of her teeth, a tiny gush of blood mixing in with the salted caramel that the 7-year-old couldn't quite taste amidst the sugar. And then he was gone. 


Riley wasn't afforded such a quick death. As she found herself alone in the ocean of sweets, she started to cry, but her tears were whisked away when the lollipop that she was on was yanked up and out of the bowl. The terrified teen expected to see another horrifically enormous child, but was shocked to see a grown woman staring down at her. Unfortunately, Ellen didn't quite see Riley. 


'Nooooooo!' the adolescent hollered as the gorgeous brunette lifted her up to her mouth. The plush, soft lips parted, like a garage door opening to reveal an impossibly cavernous mouth. As Riley got closer to the massive maw, the giantess's breath struck her, a warm, humid mist of minty freshness. As the smog enveloped her, Riley started to tremble. She gazed at the large, pearly white rows of teeth, perfectly aligned, and each tooth several times her size. She struggled against the sticky binds on her back and arms, her legs dangling below, but failed to dislodge herself from the sweet. 


With a little tip, Ellen Payne popped the lollipop into her mouth. The orb of raspberry-flavoured candy was met by her long, hot tongue, and Riley mercifully found herself slightly to the side of the underside of the ball. She screamed as the wet, mammoth muscle oozed saliva as soon as the lollipop touched it, the ball sinking into the goddess's flesh. With a loud click, the woman's jaw shut, thrusting Riley into near total darkness. 


The air was like treacle, heavy with moisture and almost too thick to breathe. The sounds of dripping fluids and squelching were all that Riley could hear as she felt the ball that she was on rolling. With a terrified gasp, she held her breath as she was spun down and sank into the sweltering surface of Ellen's tongue. 


The powerful muscle pressed her into the lollipop, covering her in spit. The thick fluid was mixed with dissolving sugar, the tiny bumps on the tongue scratching at her skin as she was dragged along the living plane. Riley felt like she was drowning, only in a hydraulic press instead of water, and her pathetic little form could only take so much. She was sure she was going to pop as the gorgeous giantess's tongue smothered her against the lollipop. But she wasn't afforded such a luxury.


As her mouth filled with sugar-saturated saliva, Ellen swallowed it all with a single, sharp suck. Inside the pitch black cavern, the sloshing transposed into a deafening whistle that burst Riley's tint eardrums as she was ripped of of the candy in a vortex of gooey spit. The gasping, shrunken teen vanished down the blonde's immense throat, nothing more than a spec in the torrent of dissolved sugar. Ellen didn't even feel her as she tumbled down her throat, not standing a chance against the stomach acids that would promptly dissolve her too. 


***


Andi became more and more puzzled by the suspicious figure the closer she got, carefully and silently transporting her huge frame towards him. As she closed in from behind, she was shocked by how short he was. She wasn't a small woman, but Andi had never seen someone this size before. The stranger was only about 4'0" tall, and scarily skinny. She thought that she made it a point to know most of the people in Gillville and she certainly couldn't have forgotten someone like this. 


He was dressed in skinny black jeans and a dark green hoodie, the fabric hanging loosely on his worry frame. His hands were out of her sight, on front of him, but his elbows were shaking as he moved something quickly between his fingers. He leaned over towards the porch steps of a well decorated house. 


'Hey! You there, what are you doing?' Sheriff Andi barked. The man suddenly jumped, a little gasp escaping his brown haired head. He turned suddenly to look up at her and had to crane his neck to meet her eyes. Andi was only a few yards away from him, but already could tell that he wouldn't have stood much taller than her breasts. She could now see that he held a small bag in one hand, similar to a climber's chalk pouch, and had his other hand loosely clenched around something small enough to fit in his palm. 


He didn't say anything as he stood like a deer in headlights before her. 


'Didn't you hear me? I asked you a question …' Andi started as she room a step forward. 


Without warning, the man threw whatever was in his fist at the Sheriff's face and bolted across the lawn and down the sidewalk. Andi barely felt his projectiles as she set off after him, yelling 'Hey! Stop!'


***


Rory, Maggie and Pat had been in total darkness, trapped in their abductor's sweaty palms since being fished out of that horrible sac. They had barely heard what was said by the giantess confronting him, as they were pinned together in uncomfortable shapes, groaning in agony and terror. There was no rational way to explain what was happening, so it was no additional surprise to the frightened teens when they were suddenly launched out of the palm and sailed through the void of a world that was incomprehensible in its scale to them. 


Roy still had his eyes shut as he flew towards the giantess, and he didn't open his eyes until his body slammed into her chin, his left elbow shattering along with a few of his ribs. He bounced off of her face and fell straight down into her waiting cleavage, hurtling past the open uniform top and into the deep chasm between her boobs. When he struck the obese titan's right tit, he felt his legs buckle and break from the impact. Fortunately, he didn't have to bear the pain for long, and the running giantess's enormous boobs clapped together with her next step and squashed him instantly. Roy was splattered in the woman's sweaty cleavage leaving only a gory red stain of blood and flesh that was quickly rubbing away between the wobbling mounds. 


Maggie at least recognized the giantess as the town sheriff, and opened her mouth to call for help. Unfortunately for Maggie, the colossus had the same idea. As the minuscule girl was thrown towards her, Sheriff Andi's humongous mouth opened and a deafening roar burst out. 


'HEY! STOP!' 


The sheer volume of her words deafened Maggie, and erased any chance of her own pathetic pleas from being heard. What was worse, the goddess's open mouth proved to be an unfortunate landing spot for the helpless teenager. Maggie rocketed past the open lips and crashed into the chubby lady's sopping wet tongue. The boundless surface accepted her like a gift, coating her quickly in Andi's thick saliva. Maggie barely had a chance to wipe the goo from her face before she was suddenly pulled back. The sharp vacuum of her swallow threw Maggie backwards. Her head smacked into one of Andi's teeth, cracking her microscopic skull in two. She mercifully died before she sank down the massive law-woman's throat. 


Pat thought he  was going to make it. He watched in speechless horror as his peers were killed, but he had a luckier trajectory. He missed the massive woman's face and instead managed to grab onto a strand of her bright red hair. He held on for dear life as his weight carried the strand forwards, then was sharply tugged back as the goddess moved. As Sheriff Andi lurched after the perpetrator, the hair that carried the tint boy swung back like a pendulum. 


Pat shrieked as he felt his grip slip along the greasy hair and he lost it as the hair swung. His tiny form was thrown ahead of the immense woman … and he started to fall. 


'Wait! Help me!' Pat shrieked as he watched the gigantic redhead run towards him. As he spun through the air, Andi ran through him, not noticing the dust-sized spec that hung in the air. Pat had descended low enough to be on level with the chunky woman's thighs, and watched helplessly as the right thigh materialized beside him. He could almost reach out and touch it, but he was about to get a lot more than that. 


As Andi's next stride started, her left leg lunged at Pat. Her fatty thighs didn't leave much of a gap between them, and the puny boy felt her trouser strike him. With a loud clap, Andi's legs slid past each other, obliterating Pat like a pebble under a steamroller. The friction alone disintegrated his remains, rubbing him out of existence between the 42-year-old's thunder thighs.