- Text Size +

Jennifer's arms were tiring. She had no idea how long she had been climbing up the colossal woman's tights. It was a grueling task, being forced to stop every time she took a step, as the shockwave that rippled up her leg threatened to throw her off. She had seen what would happen if she slipped into her knee high boots. She could only imagine the horror of the poor teen that had most likely been crushed in the pit of the yellow shoe. The heat radiating from the giantess's leg alone was enough to make Jennifer feel nauseous, so she didn't want to imagine what the inside of the monstrous shoe would be like. 


The tiny teen was almost halfway up the outside of the humongous Batwoman's thigh. She craned her neck to look up at the MILFs crotch. It certainly wasn't her ideal destination, but it was a lot closer to safety than where she was. Jennifer reached up a shaky hand and grabbed the next square in the meshwork. The fine pattern was like a full-size climbing frame for her and she was praying that the path up to the woman's ear would be just as convenient. 


Boom!


As another step shook Jennifer's body, she shut her eyes to keep from vomiting, her world rattling around like a maracas. She opened her eyes again and thought that the world seemed oddly dark, as if a shadow had fallen on …


SLAP! Crunch.


Melissa absentmindedly smacked her thigh, having felt a tiny itch and seen a bug out of the corner of her eye. Her bare palm splattered the helpless girl like a fly on a windshield, her bloody remains sinking into the groves in the blonde's flesh. In an instant, Jennifer was crushed and forgotten.


'Careful on those steps!' Melissa called as Nancy and Nina scrambled up the porch of the first major stop on the Trick-or-Treating route: a haunted house. 


***


'Stop! Freeze!' 


Morty didn't dare to turn around, running as fast as his little legs would take him as he shot down the deserted street on the cold, fall night. He held the bag close to his chest, not wanting to swing it about and risk damaging its contents. He was breathing hard, the cold air stinging his lungs. He made a straight course away from the huge police woman as she chased behind him. 


He couldn't hear anything over the sound of his own gasping for a few seconds, then another sound started to fade in. Morty glanced back and gulped. The sheriff was gaining on him. 


Despite not being the tallest woman in town, Andi was easily taller than the diminutive man. Each labored stride brought her closer to him as her momentum started to build. Like a boulder rolling down a hill, she was gaining speed. The redhead's massive bosom was bouncing around in her top, barely staying inside the fabric as each stomp sent it flying upwards. Morty could even see the ripples as force travelled up her thighs, shaking the tight material that covered them. 


Just as Andi was about to get within a few yards of him, the slight man suddenly juked to the right, vanishing down a gap between two fences as the Sheriff nearly shot by. He glanced back to see her glaring at him, bent forward with her hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath. 


'Stop … right … there,' Andi panted, but the man kept running, turning a corner onto a back street behind the houses. Andi looked at the narrow pathway and knew that she had little chance of running her body down it. But she did have an idea of where the path would lead. She took off down the road, a new determination to catch the perpetrator burning inside her. 


***


The noise inside the hall was deafening. Marcela's tiny ears were almost deaf from the looped audio of screaming and ghostly laughter that drowned out even the loud voices and excited squeals of the enormous trick-or-treaters as they thumped around above her. The shrunken teen had been calling for help for hours, but even as townspeople had gradually filled the haunted house, none of them had noticed the spec of a girl on the stool in the corner of the decorated hall. 


Even if they could have seen her, no one would have noticed her with the flickering lights that warped the room from a drafty entrance to a nightmarish cavern of indeterminate size. 


Marcela counted her blessings though, as a stool in a more open place would undoubtedly have attracted more attention, and being abandoned was far better than being ass crushed any day. Still, she would at least have liked to think she was making progress at finding help. She knew that her parents wouldn't be worrying about her given the story she had sold them of spending Halloween with her church group. How could she have known that going to the Old Manor would have led her to such a predicament?


Before she had the chance to ruminate any further, a new group entered the house, their enormous shoes creating earthquakes in their wake. Marcela watched as two huge children dragged a tall, blonde, Batwoman into the middle of the entrance before squealing with glee at the sight of the entrance to the Haunted House display upstairs. The tiny girl had been to hundreds of similar setups, all filled with volunteers and animatronics to jump out and scare you. She never thought that they could be more terrifying until she found herself at the start of one, less than a millimeter tall. 


Boom.


Marcela fell onto her side as another woman stomped into the room, only twice the size of the first. The huge red costume only bolstered her apparent size, and her weight certainly sent more force into the floorboards than the Batwoman's had. Marcela watched the huge, round rump as it wobbled past her, not paying any attention to the tiny girl on the stool. 


'COME ON MOMMY!' called a voice that was equal parts high pitched and rumbling. As an excited child darted past, Marcela laid eyes on a veritable goddess. It didn't hurt her image that she was dressed as Wonder Woman, but her body alone was something divine. Thighs sculptured in the mysterious Greek style that looked muscular yet feminine carried her into the room. The tops of fitting red boots lapped at her knees, but Marcela's eyes were drawn foremost to her stupendous rear. 


The miniscule girl gazed up in awe and terror at Ellen's massive, round ass, barely contained in her star-spangled underwear. She was so dumbstruck by their Fibonaccian curvature, that she didn't notice the tiny boy scrambling from the top of the panties onto the red fabric that clung to the giantess's torso beneath her bra. 


In fact, Marcela was so engrossed in ogling the gigantic beauty's booty, that she didn't hear what Ellen said next. 


'GO AHEAD HUNNY, MOMMY'S JUST GOTTA TIP SOME PEBBLES OUT OF HER BOOTS.' 


***


Morty dared a glance behind him as he ran down the path behind the row of houses. With fences on either side of him, he was already out of sight of the public, and it seemed like he had lost the bumbling law woman as well. Sure enough, there was no gasping figure chasing behind him. He was in the clear. He slowed down to a jog and peeked down at the bag in his hand. 


Huff. HUFF. WHAM!


The big boned police woman collided with Morty like a truck, lifting him off of his feet as she ploughed into him from a side alley that intersected his path. She was wheezing so hard that she couldn't even tell him to stop running. All she cared about was apprehending him, as her busty bosom battered his torso before knocking him to the ground. Morty grunted as he landed on his back, dropping his bag a few feet in front of him. 


Eyes wide with worry, he lunged at the bag, having to sit up like a spring. Sheriff Andi was far less concerned about the sac, and watched the diminutive man scrambling at her feet. She bent down to try to grab him, but her knees bucked and she fell. Morty just noticed what was happening above him as his arm reached out and he rolled into his side. The enormous form of the obese, red-headed woman's ass hurtled towards him as if the sky was falling on his head. 


CRUNCH.


Andi's uniform covered rump landed on her target's entire upper body, the huge cheeks crushing the wind out of his chest as they squeezed his ribs to the point of cracking … and even breaking a few. His puny body sank into the deep crack between her jiggling butt cheeks, until his face too was totally smothered. The mounds of meat were stifling, what precious air he could lap at heavy with both the musk of the woman's sweaty ass, but also the tremendous heat that radiated from the deep chasm. 


Andi gasped as she felt her prey sink into her backside, cursing herself for the unorthodox and perhaps unprofessional means of trapping him. She should have gotten up and properly arrested him, but for the moment, all she could think about was sucking air into her burning lungs. 


Sadly, the same comfort was not afforded to her victim, who thrashed about in the only way he could as he struggled for air. Andi took a few seconds to figure out why his little legs were kicking around between her thighs as she continued to pant away. Squashing a suspect I to submission was one thing, but surely she couldn't explain how she suffocated one under her ass. Placing her hands shakily on her knees, she pushed down, aiming to lift her impressive booty from the poor man's face. 


Morty groaned as the enormous woman's rump lifted slightly off of the ground. Unfortunately, in doing so, her huge glutes contracted, mashing his head between them and literally lifting him into the air. His face stung as it slipped out of the sheriff's ass crack and landed on the dirt beneath her. He looked up at her quivering hips as he sucked in as much air as he could. If only Andi hadn't been exerting herself so hard.


At that same moment, all of the 42-year-olds tension burst out through her rear, as a nasty jet of piping hot fart ripped out from the depths of her tan, uniform pants. The tangible column of foul air shot squarely onto Morty's face, making him gag as his chest filled with the stench, searing his nose a d flooding his mouth. To make matters worse, the sudden loss of tension in her tummy made her lose her form and the thunderous ass slammed back onto the helpless man, again swallowing him up. 


Well, at least he got something to breathe, Andi thought as she continued to try to catch her breath. She reached for her handcuffs but realized that the man's arms were trapped beneath her. She had to think quick, and decided that some immobilization was better than nothing. Morty barely noticed the cold metal clicking shut around his ankles as he once again fought for oxygen within the law woman's bum. 


***


Marcela realized too late what was happening. After all that time going unnoticed in the corner of the room, someone had finally paid attention. Unfortunately, the gigantic woman hadn't quite noticed her, only the stool that she was stranded on. 


Ellen side stepped across so that her back was to the tiny girl, giving Marcela an unobstructed view of the entirety of her luscious ass. The miniscule teen watched as the goddess suddenly tipped forward, thrusting her booty back as she sat down. It took less than a second from Marcela seeing the huge cheeks spread and …


SQUISH.


The stool creaked inaudibly as it took the weight of the MILFs ass. Marcela was instantly flattened into a tiny spot of gore against the brunette's enormous right cheek. The blood soaked immediately into the fabric, barely visible against the navy background. The giantess's movements rubbed the remanents of the girl against the cushion, Marcela's bone ground to a dust as Ellen emptied her boots of a few pesky pebbles. When she stood up, the faintest damp patch could be found on the cushion, but the vast majority of the unfortunate teen's remains had either been evaporated or were soaked into the thin panties covering the mom's hot butt. 


Garrett hadn't even noticed the murder as he held onto his mom's top. He had almost reached the top of the red polyester, but he running out of climbing material. A solid line demarcated the end of the back of the top, leading onto the bare mountain face of Ellen's back. Her athletic traps formed an impressive landscape all the way up to her hair, but there was almost nothing for her shrunken son to climb. 


He paused as she stood up, his tiny arms resting over the edge of the fabric. He realized just how small he was as his pathetic weight wasn't even enough to tug down the seam. He was breathing hard from the effort and his shoulders were burning, but he couldn't stop now. There was no chance of being noticed when he was smaller than a pimple and on the middle of his mom's back. He racked his brain for any idea on how to get further up, when it hit him. 


Garrett looked to his side and watched the seam of the top wrap around Ellen's body. He knew that the front of the costume featured a metal bra element, and that would certainly take him higher than he currently was. He hoped that her loose hair would give him something to climb from there, but at least it was something to hope for. The last thing he wanted to do was to give up.