[Reviews - 32] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Simon has Regressor's Syndrome, rendering him and all other sufferers on the planet around two inches in height. Normally, he lives in a specially designed colony with other people of his height and disposition, but this week he's visiting his normal-sized sister, Milla, who's just out of college and living on her own for the first time in her life. Simon's ready to cut loose and enjoy the big-person world for all the delights it has to offer... but he didn't count on one factor: Milla's roommate Beck, who seems to have a strange fascination with our tiny hero's size...

But Simon is an optimist. He can make friends with anybody, especially somebody his protective big sister loves and admires. Will he win Beck over? Or does another fate await him?


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Fantasy, Gentle, Mouth Play, Odor, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes
Word count: 35190 Read: 75532
Published: November 05 2021 Updated: April 04 2022
Story Notes:

Inspired by MY TINY LIFE by Frizzle, FIRST DAY by Concordant Opposition, and I'M A LITTLE CURIOUS... ABOUT YOUR TASTE by VorePop. 

The title comes from the song of the same name by The Correspondents... which I'm pretty sure is about a pred-prey relationship. Look it up!

1. Chapter 1: SIMON SAYS... HELLO! by MisterInker [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1726 words)

An introduction to our primary cast of characters. Gentle, handheld, some teasing and references to vore. 

2. Chapter 2: SIMON SAYS... PICK ME UP! by MisterInker [Reviews - 1] (1489 words)

Simon and Beck start to get to know each other. Who's more nervous about this strange girl handling Simon... him or Beck herself?

Gentle GTS interaction only. Sweet and a little romantic. 

3. Chapter 3: SIMON SAYS... LET'S GET CLOSER! by MisterInker [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2977 words)

Welcome to Chapter 3! Beck has some probing questions for Simon about his size; Simon tells her an embarrassing... and harrowing... story from his past. 

Contains gentle interaction and a direct mention of vore. 

4. Chapter 4: SIMON SAYS... KISS ME, BECK! by MisterInker [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3381 words)

Welcome to Chapter the Fourth! After Beck's startling confession at the end of the last segment, Simon's curiosity starts to get the better of him, and he and his big sister's giantess roommate start to get closer than either of them had ever imagined possible. 

Thank you all for the great feedback so far! I'm glad people are continuing to enjoy this story!

Gooey romantic stuff in this chapter... GTS-tiny interaction and some smooching, and a big request from our resident giantess. 

Enjoy, all!

5. Chapter 5: SIMON SAYS... LET'S BE BRAVE! by MisterInker [Reviews - 0] (3051 words)

Welcome all to Chapter 5! Unwilling to let Beck feel badly about confessing her shocking desire, Simon lets his curiosity get the better of him and makes an offer that risks both his heart and his very life. Beck happily - and ravenously - agrees, but as the situation rapidly builds toward climax, one burning question remains:

Can Simon really trust this strange giantess? Or has he made a fatal mistake placing his life in her hands?

This chapter contains scenes of gentle giantess-tiny interaction, mouth-play, and teasing from our giantess character. 

6. Chapter 6: SIMON SAYS... GIVE ME A THRILL! by MisterInker [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (2796 words)

It's Chapter Six, folks... and if you've been following along, you probably know what's coming. If you're here for giantess vore content, this is the episode you've been waiting for. 

Beck's affectionate words help Simon get over the last of his fear, and he enters the beautiful giantess's mouth willingly. Now Beck is free to do whatever she pleases with him... and what a sensual and delicious experience she has in mind for our diminutive hero. The question is no longer, will Beck swallow little Simon whole. The question is: Will Simon enjoy it as much as Beck promised him he would... and will he survive his journey inside her unharmed?

Scenes of mouthplay, sexy times, and of course, giantess vore. You asked for it - you got it!

7. Chapter 7: SIMON SAYS... IT'S LIFE OR DEATH! by MisterInker [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3214 words)

Enter Chapter 7! Last time, Beck achieved her dream of swallowing a tiny human being whole, and managed it so that her little lover enjoyed himself as well. But after last installment's epic  cliffhanger, there's one question on everybody's lips. How will Beck keep her exploits with Simon a secret from his protective big sister? Will Simon escape unharmed from the depths of Beck's stomach? And if so - what new adventures await this couple? 

Which wins out in the end: Fear? or Delight?

References to giantess vore... but that's assumed by now, isn't it?

8. Chapter 8: SIMON SAYS... IT'S A SECRET! by MisterInker [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2501 words)

Sorry for the delay, folks and fans! Welcome to Chapter 8. Simon's completed his (first) expedition into Beck's stomach... and come out unharmed. Can the two of them keep their cool around Simon's sister? Will sharp-eyed and protective Milla suss out the truth? And where will Simon and Beck's relationship go next?

There's only one place to find out, and that's in this latest installment of... FEAR AND DELIGHT!

Gentle GTS interaction, some sneaking around, and mentions of vore. Enjoy!

9. Chapter 9: SIMON SAYS... I CAN'T SLEEP! by MisterInker [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4097 words)

Welcome to Chapter 9. This is probably my favorite chapter I've written so far in this story.

Simon and Beck managed to keep their adventure a secret from Milla. But now they must maintain the charade.

How long can they keep such an experience to themselves... and how long can they keep from coming back for seconds?

No vore. No sex. But it's sweet and cuddly and romantic. And almost 4k words long!

Enjoy, friends. More's coming soon.

10. Chapter 10: SIMON SAYS... THE PLEASURE'S MINE! by MisterInker [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4332 words)

Welcome to Chapter 10, and thanks for your patience! Simon sneaks into Beck's room for a second helping, and the giantess is only too willing to grant his wishes. Not much plot here: just a good old-fashioned romp in the bedroom between two wildly enthusiastic and affectionate partners. Insertion, sex, and mentions of giantess vore. Enjoy!

11. Chapter 11: SIMON SAYS... FACE THE MUSIC! by MisterInker [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2642 words)

Welcome to Chapter 11! A night of intimate conversation (and intimate passion) leaves Beck and tiny Simon exhausted; they wake up the next morning still entangled, and now must endure the walk of shame from Beck's bedroom and face the judgement of Simon's protective big sister. What will Milla think of the two's relationship? What will happen to this tiny couple next? Is there more in store... or will Milla nip their romance in the bud before it can truly bloom?

A short chapter, mostly plot related... but with gentle GTS and handheld moments, nudity, and mentions of vore!

12. Chapter 12: SIMON SAYS... ASK US ANYTHING! by MisterInker [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (514 words)

Not a real chapter, but something fun I want to do for my fans!

Read on to find out how you can get a piece of the FEAR & DELIGHT action!

And now... a message from our star!

13. Chapter 13: SIMON SAYS... ASKED AND ANSWERED! by MisterInker [Reviews - 1] (2470 words)

Hey y'all! Super-sorry for the delay, but you guys asked some great questions! The cast of FEAR AND DELIGHT has answered them all, and they were just pleased as punch at all the love you've showed them over the past few months. Let's get to those questions without any further delay!