- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi! Sorry for the long time between chapters, but here you go :)

As always, please join the discord https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG if you want to talk about the story, or share your thoughts. 

Enjoy! And if you have some time, please leave a review :) I always appreciate the feedback.

---

“Ahh!” Luna moaned in ecstasy as her brother filled her up completely. His body trembled against hers, giving her waves of pleasure.


“Oh, Levi,” she sighed blissfully as he writhed and thrashed around within her, each movement sending a new ripple of sensation through her body. “You feel so perfect,” she murmured contentedly as the tiny fleshy toy caused ripples of joy to course through her veins.


She could remember the first time she used a tiny like this a few years ago. Back then it had been strange to have a living creature inside of her but with some practice she had quickly become accustomed to it.


Luna smiled in satisfaction as she sat still for several minutes relishing the feeling that Levi’s little bundle of chaos was creating inside of her.


Finally aroused, she began rocking her hips slowly in ever widening circles, each rotation sending shockwaves of pleasure radiating outwards from her core.


“Mmm don’t worry bro,” she purred. “This won't take us long at all,” she giggled breathlessly as her tight walls caressed and squeezed him from every angle.


Levi screamed as her pussy squeezed and grabbed him from all sides. Her hot insides were suffocating, her wet walls tried to push into every crevice he had. 


He could hear her delighted screams echo around him as his body was contorted by his sister's relentless thrusts. Levi vainly struggled against her the entire time, trying desperately to put an end to her using him as a common sex toy, but his efforts were futile. Luna dominated him completely, leaving Levi helpless in the grasp of her pleasure. 


The wet walls suddenly ceased their movement and he wearily collected his thoughts, his face pressed deep into her wet tissue. He could feel his raging erection trapped against Luna. The combination of sensations left Levi feeling both aroused and disgusted with himself. Suddenly he heard the loud scraping of the chair as she shifted it back and forth. Without warning her body started moving up and down. 


“No!” he screamed in her wet flesh, ignoring the trickle of her fluids that entered his mouth. “I’m not your fucking dildo!” he yelled out again in defiance but all he could make out was Luna's distant cries of ecstasy as her walls moved over his exposed body.


His sister moaned loudly as she rode up and down, faster and faster until Levi thought he could no longer take it. She rotated her hips fiercely as she brought herself closer and closer to climax.


Levi felt utterly humiliated as his sister's vaginal muscles forced his arms upwards over his head. He could feel the cool air blowing on his uncovered lower torso outside of Luna's tight confines until she slowly allowed herself to settle back down onto him again trapping him under her heated frame once more. His arms were painfully twisted due to her cervix pressing against them. 


He screamed for her to stop as her cervix rested on his head for a moment which forced him to his knees, until her wet walls slipped over him once again as she moved upwards. A loud moan reverberated around him as she clearly enjoyed herself until she suddenly crashed down on top of him again.


Levi expected the same motion, but suddenly the canal moved forward and his whole body was trusted forward. The fact that his legs didn’t snap in half was a testament of the shrinkapp as she bent his back in an awkward position and her pussy almost released his body.


Her moan was even louder this time as she moved him backwards again and he suddenly realized what she was doing.


She was riding him!


Luna let out a soft, almost guilty sounding chuckle as she started riding her brother. “Fuck this is hot” she sighed as she moved her pelvis forward again. Back and forth she moved, loving the feeling of her helpless brother inside her. The relative cool chair clung to her butt as she moved and she could picture him inside her.


“I hope you’re enjoying this as much as I am bro” she laughed and noticed she was out of breath already. She changed her rhythm again and started hopping up and down on her now favorite toy. 


The world clamped down on Levi as his wet prison became a vise. He could hear Luna cry out in passion as she rammed him as deep in her as she could manage. His arms were pressed against his head as her muscles kneaded him in her as hard as they could manage. He screamed and gargled in her fluids as she screamed in pleasure.


Luna lost control and came in a wave of pleasure. Her entire body shook as her muscles clamped down on her helpless dildo. Her helpless toy brother that was way over his head. 


Literally and figuratively.


Levi tried to scream again as his sister’s insides boiled around him, but couldn’t make a sound without swallowing a mouthful of her fluids. The oppressive inside guided his body in any way it seemed fit and he tried to get some control. He tried to kneel, to crawl, to fight his sister’s wetness, just to get one cool breath of fresh air. But there was no escaping his sister’s wet prison. 


Just as he thought it couldn’t get any worse, he noticed he still had a raging hard-on. And even worse, he felt an orgasm building up. 


“N..no, this can’t be happening” he thought as Luna moaned above him. “No, Luna, stop!” he yelled. The last thing he wanted was to cum in such a place. In such a humiliating state, reduced to his sister’s dildo. 


Luna, unaware of her brother’s impending orgasms, screamed in pleasure as a second small orgasm started to build. She moaned in approval as she felt his struggles intensify and bit her lower lip in pleasure. 


“Almost there bro” she whispered.


“No Luna!” he yelled as he could tell by the way she was grinding him that she was close. He felt so pathetic, his very existence nothing more than a common sextoy for his sister, yet in that very moment he was as aroused as he had ever been. The pure carnal feminine pleasure, even coming from his sister, was something he had never experienced before. 


“I.. I’m coming” he thought as his orgasm started, and just as he was about to accept the fact he was going to cum inside her, he suddenly was rammed by tons of muscles all around him, followed by a loud scream of pleasure coming from high above. 


“No!” he yelled as it canceled his orgasms and instead sent him in a state of panic as tons of flesh entered his mouth, ramming him back into his degrading reality.


Luna screamed in pleasure as a last wave of her orgasm washed over her. She slowly gyrated her hips on her chair, enjoying his last struggles until she finally decided to let him out. With a grunt, she moved her hips upwards and landed with a big thud behind her brother.


Luna catched her breath momentarily and put her hands on her hips. She smirked and giggled when she saw her brother between her legs. She reached down playfully ruffled his wet hair. 


Levi spat out a mouthful of Luna's cum and gasped for air, though he was grateful to be outside of his sister's cunt. He reluctantly opened his eyes, only to find himself wedged between his sister's thighs. Sticky liquid coated his skin and humiliation flooded over him as he was met with Luna's infuriatingly delighted expression.


“Did you enjoy this as much as I did?” she chuckled while catching her breath.


Luna grinned down at her tiny sibling. She found it adorable how completely covered in her juices he was stuck against her slit; she could feel his tiny movements tickle her sensitive skin and wiggled her hips playfully until a realization struck. 


“Bro..” she said teasingly. “Do you still have an erection?” After a brief fit of laughter, a mischievous thought crossed Luna's mind—one that would make Levi squirm in embarrassment even more than he already was.


“Tsk, tsk little bro” she said slowly. “No cumming in your big sis' she laughed and reached for her phone. The shrinkapp had a perfect feature for his current predicament. With a few swift motions and zooming in on his crotch, she quickly found his settings. 


Levi desperately tried to free himself from his damning predicament, but his body was awkwardly contorted and he didn't have a chance of getting out on his own.


"Get me out of this thing Luna!" he shouted in rage, as he laid helplessly beneath her. The humiliation of the moment was driving him crazy as she leisurely scrolled through her phone.


"Luna!" he yelled again, and she barely glanced down at him in response.


"One moment bro," she winked, before tapping something on her screen. Instantly Levi felt something change within his body, but he had no idea what it was.



"Hmm let's see," she hummed as she continued swiping away. "Permanent erection, check," she announced and Levi's blood ran cold.



"Aaand..." she sang as yet more pages flew by until finally finding what she was looking for - then pressing it with a satisfied smile. She quickly lowered her phone so that Levi could read what it said - and his mouth went dry.


"N..no Luna you can't do that," He begged when he saw the option she had just clicked: "Orgasm denial enabled".


She cackled high above him as he saw the torturous situation unfolding before him. "This is a great thing Levi!" She exclaimed as she prepared herself to extend his anguish further. "You still get all the pleasure...without ever having to release," She laughed.


Luna recalled when she denied a poor fellow orgasms for an entire week, pushing him past the brink of delirium. She bit her lip as she looked upon her weakened brother and his raging arousal; A mischievous smile creeping across her face - should she do the same to him? "It might help with his submission," She thought.


Levi looked at his towering sister above him, clearly in some kind of thought until she suddenly shook her head and started to laugh at him. Her breasts swayed gently with her laughs and her mocking face hung high above them. It was just unfair how much power she had over him. Almost as unfair as how much his body reacted to her utter feminine dominance. 


He tried to speak, but before his words could escape his mouth she had already pinned him down with her giant paw-like hands.


In an instant, her raging desire hung above him again, ready for another ride. She giggled in delight as she started a new round with him.


“Enjoy it Levi, just a few more orgasms should do the trick," she taunted as she lowered herself onto his helpless body.


An eternity later, what was an hour in reality, Luna finally had enough. She counted three more orgasms until her pussy was a bit sore. She could pace herself, she figured she had two more weeks of fun before they would return home. Plenty of orgasms to go and besides, she didn’t check once on her brother’s condition. She just left him in her steaming snatch between her orgasms until she was ready for more. 


“Poor Levi” she mentally chuckled as she pictured him inside her, all pent up and nowhere to go as his sister enjoyed her orgasms. But she was glad that he started to get aroused more and more. She’s seen this before with her first timers, the ones that selected her to be their first giantess. It takes some time getting used to being so powerless to a giantess. 


She grinned as his body plopped out of her snatch. Her name still clearly visible on his naked body.


She unclasped his body from her chair and gently grabbed him for a quick rinse. On her way to the bathroom she made sure she unbound his legs. She smiled softly at the tiny thing in her hands that gave her so much pleasure. 


“And the giantess being your own sister probably doesn’t help” she thought.


“Oh well” she thought as she ignored his tiny pleads and walked towards the bathroom. “Good thing we have a lot of time” she grinned and started to clean her brother so he could get some rest in his tiny apartment. 


The evening air was cool as Luna gently rinsed Levi off in her bathroom. He was limp in her hands, utterly spent from the day's relentless humiliations that both shamed and aroused him. The hot water washed over him, steam rising from his tiny body as it cleansed away the residue of his sister's indulgence.


She chuckled softly as her hands touched his erection. It would only return to normal if she would let it. The thought sent a naughty shiver down her spine and she made sure she gave it some extra attention. She enjoyed his little twists as he clearly reacted to the extra stimulation.


Satisfied, she carried him over to his tiny pink apartment, and without a word, deposited him inside.


Levi sat on his pink carpet and looked at his massive sister looking down on him. Her face was that of a girl who was fully satisfied. Her massive finger reached in and softly stroked his back. 


“Get some rest bro” she smiled down at her tiny sibling. She slowly brought her index finger to his crotch and gave it a gentle stroke, causing Levi to quiver in response. “I really enjoyed Today” she said as he suddenly realized he was still rock hard. “And I see you did too” she laughed.


“Oh Levi, you’re so lucky I found you” she said and giggled. “Just think we still have two whole weeks ahead of us” she said. 


Levi suddenly realized she didn’t change his settings. He would be rock hard all the time without being able to do anything about it. “Wait, Luna'' he yelled, but he was already too late. The tiny apartment slid back into the shrinkbox and Luna waved playfully as she retreated in her bathroom to get ready for bed, leaving her tiny conflicted brother trapped in his pink apartment.


Finally the morning came. He slowly opened his eyes and remembered the whole ordeal with Luna in a flash. With a grunt he got up and groggily walked toward the living room of the tiny apartment and noticed his raging hardon. He still felt aroused and groaned in frustration. 


He had tried to cum for an hour after Luna went to bed, but he didn’t succeed. He was stuck in his state of arousal and couldn’t do anything about it. Finally he just got into his tiny bed and after a while he finally fell asleep, a few hours of freedom from his dominating sister.


He noticed the light streaming through the miniature window, golden hues bathing the room in warm morning colors. He blinked against the brightness, realizing it was already late in the morning.


He glanced around, but Luna was nowhere to be seen. The room beyond his tiny apartment seemed empty, and a strange quietness hung in the air. 


“She probably started the day without me,” he thought. He didn’t know what to think of that.


Feeling trapped and ignored, Levi banged his tiny fist against the window, hoping to get someonés attention. But the sound was barely audible, swallowed by the vastness of Luna’s room.


Even though he was just awake, the silence and the absence of Luna were all so suffocating. Already boredom gnawed at him, stuck in his tiny pink apartment with almost nothing to do. 


Suddenly, the door to Luna’s room swung open, revealing a sweaty and breathless Luna. He hid behind the tiny couch as he watched her. She looked like she had just returned from a run, her face flushed and her hair sticking to her forehead. Levi watched from his window as she walked in, not even glancing in his direction.


Without a word to him, she disappeared into her bathroom. The sound of running water reached Levi’s ears, and he could only imagine her washing off the sweat, the cool water running down her body. He felt a twinge of envy, wishing he could have a bath, to be free of his confines.


As he hid behind the couch he was sure that she would take him out after her shower. He shuddered at the thought of her reaching in to do the next humiliating thing with her tiny brother. 


Finally she emerged in a light summer dress that fluttered around her long legs. She looked relaxed and carefree, a stark contrast to his own tense and confined state. Levi cursed himself for being so captivated by her grace as she gathered some things.


He tensed up as she walked towards him, but watched in silent shock as Luna simply left the room, not even giving him a second thought.


“W..what?” he whispered. This indifference somehow stung more than all her teasing and taunting. It made him feel more like an object, something she owned, than anything she’d ever done. 


“No, Luna, please wait!” he yelled and rushed towards his window. But her door clicked shut, leaving him stuck like that for how long she wanted.


However, unbeknownst to him, as Luna walked out of her apartment, a small smile played on her lips. She was well aware of the turmoil her little brother must be feeling. She wanted to give him a break, some space to process everything. Yes, she loved teasing him, having him at her mercy, but she also knew he needed time to adjust. Her steps were light as she walked away from the apartment, already planning her next round of games with her little brother.


“But that will come later.” she thought as she locked arms with her mother. 


“Let’s have lunch mom!” she cheered as they started walking towards a new restaurant in town.



Levi sat in the miniature apartment, the hours stretching out in front of him like a lonely, empty highway. The silence of the tiny, pink room was oppressive, leaving him alone with his thoughts. Thoughts that revolved around one person – Luna.


"Luna," he murmured, the word slipping out of his lips like a lament. It was a strange mixture of frustration, anger, and a confusing yearning. He felt like a moth drawn to a flame, the flame being Luna – playful, powerful.


His mind ran back to the last time he saw her, when she stepped out of the apartment in her light summer dress. He was used to seeing Luna as his sister, the woman he grew up with, always buried in her books. But now, she was an entirely different person. A giantess with a wicked sense of humor and an intoxicating dominance that made him feel helpless.


He leaned against the tiny couch, his mind filled with images of Luna. The way her hair framed her face, the strength of her arms as she lifted him like he weighed nothing, the softness of her fingers as they closed around him. His heart raced, his body trembled, his mind swirled with confusion. It was maddening.


"Luna..." he whispered again, a half plea, half curse. He despised how she made him feel. Like a toy, a helpless little creature she could toy with as she pleased. He was her brother, not a plaything! And yet, there was that insistent tug, that irresistible pull towards her.


Despite his frustration, he couldn't deny the thrill that coursed through him every time he thought the thrill of being controlled, dominated by a woman who knew exactly how to push his buttons. 


He sat up abruptly, his heart pounding against his chest. He shouldn't be feeling like this. Luna was his sister! It was wrong to think of her in this way, wrong to let her manipulate him so easily. But try as he might, he couldn't rid himself of the intoxicating allure Luna held over him.


The thought hit him like a thunderbolt, making him gasp. Could it be that he was enjoying Luna's games? That he was actually excited by the idea of being her plaything?


His hands clenched into fists, his breathing erratic. The realization was hard to swallow, as hard as being shrunk and swallowed by his own sister. Luna had not just trapped him in a tiny body, she had also ensnared his mind, his emotions. She had him wrapped around her little finger, quite literally.


And as the second turned into minutes, and the minutes into hours, Levi found himself drowning in a sea of conflicting emotions. His heart yearned for Luna's attention, his mind rebelled against the idea, and his body, his body was a traitor, trembling in anticipation of Luna's return. And all he could do was wait, trapped in his pink prison, the puppet of a sister who knew all too well how to pull his strings.



As the sun basked the city in its warm embrace, Luna found herself in the midst of the bustling town with her mother. The summer dress fluttered around her legs with each step, the sunlight casting playful shadows onto her skin. The town was full of life, laughter, and music. However, Luna's mind was not on the vibrant scenery or the jovial atmosphere but on the tiny brother she'd left behind in her room.


"Everything alright, dear?" her mother asked with a furrowed brow. Luna’s thoughts had obviously strayed far away, her eyes were distant, her laughter subdued.


"Yes, mom," Luna assured her, a wide smile spreading across her face, a smile that hid her guilt and excitement alike.


They sat at an outdoor café, shaded under a large umbrella. The aroma of fresh pastries and brewing coffee wafted through the air. As Luna bit into a soft croissant, her mind was filled with an image of Levi, his miniature figure barely making an imprint on her palm. She remembered the way he’d squirmed and yelled, the helplessness in his eyes, and her heart pounded with an odd mixture of guilt and thrill.


She reveled in her power over Levi, how she held his tiny life in her hands. He was at her mercy, and the thrill that thought sent down her spine was heady. It was raw, it was intoxicating, it was… wrong, wasn't it?


A sigh escaped Luna as she took another bite of her croissant. Guilt gnawed at her for leaving Levi alone in her room. He was her brother, not an object she owned. But at the same time, the very thought of owning him, the thought of the power she wielded, excited her.


As the hours drifted by, Luna’s thoughts kept circling back to Levi. She knew she had to give him some time, allow him to collect his thoughts and have some semblance of privacy, even if it was just in his tiny, pink apartment. Yet, she couldn't help but look forward to playing with him again, to have him in the palm of her hand.


Conversations flowed around Luna, people laughed and ate, yet she was disconnected, lost in her own world. A world where she was a giantess, a world where her little brother was at her mercy. She was torn between her desire to dominate and her love for her sibling. It was a maddening paradox, one that thrilled her, excited her, and made her feel guilty all at once.


"Oh, Luna," she murmured to herself, "what have you done?"


As Luna got up to leave, her heart felt heavy yet light, torn yet whole, guilty yet excited. She took one last look at the bustling town, the setting sun casting a golden hue over everything. Luna couldn't wait to return to her apartment, to her tiny brother.


She'd give Levi the space he needed. She’d let him breathe, let him be. But once that was over, once he'd gathered his thoughts, Luna knew she couldn't stop herself. The game would continue, the play of power would go on. Levi would be hers to command again.


And as Luna stepped into her car, the final rays of the setting sun illuminated her face, the thought of her shrunken brother in the back of her mind brought a grin to her lips. Luna was caught in her own game, and for now, she was winning.



With a heart pounding so hard it echoed in his tiny ears, Levi watched as Luna peered into his shrunken world, her immense figure casting an impossibly large shadow over his apartment. Her eyes sparkled with amusement and an unspoken promise of the games to come. She looked radiant, her skin glowing under the evening light streaming in from her window. The scent of her sweet perfume drifted down to him, adding another layer to his rapidly growing fear and anticipation.


“Miss me, little brother?” Luna’s voice boomed down at him, full of playful confidence and a touch of undeniable cruelty.


Levi swallowed hard, unable to find his voice. Her casual question, laced with such dominating intent, sent a shiver down his spine. 


"I thought it would be good for you to have a day off," Luna continued, her voice taking on a softer, more considerate tone. Her eyes were sincere as she looked down at him. "I had some time to think."


His heart skipped a beat as a grin spread across Luna's face, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "I felt a little guilty this afternoon, you know," she confessed, her fingers toying with an empty lollipop stick. "Maybe I have taken things a bit too far..."


Her voice trailed off and Levi held his breath, wondering what was going through her mind. Was she regretting her actions? But as quickly as the thought entered his mind, it was discarded when Luna's laughter filled the room.


"But there's no going back now, is there?" Her voice was back to its confident, playful self. She looked down at him, a gleam in her eyes that sent a shiver down his spine. "I know you're enjoying this in your own twisted way. So, that's what you're continuing to be: your big sister’s helpless, tiny toy."


Levi looked up at Luna, her laughter echoing through the room, bouncing off the tiny walls of his shrunken apartment. The sight of her, with the empty lollipop stick twirling between her fingers, made him feel so small, so vulnerable.


"Why are you doing this to me, Luna?" he asked, his voice shaky. He felt his heart pound in his chest, the words sounding louder than he'd intended.


Luna merely grinned down at him, the playful sparkle in her eyes as bright as ever. "Oh, Levi," she began, twirling the stick around her fingers, "why not? You're fun to play with. Plus, you can't deny it," she leaned in closer, her grin widening, "you like it."


Levi could feel the heat rush to his face, the words stinging more than he cared to admit. "I don't..." he began, but he could tell from Luna's raised eyebrow that she wasn't convinced.


"Levi, I know you. You're my little brother. I've seen that look in your eyes. You're scared, humiliated, even angry. But there's something else... Excitement. Anticipation."


Levi's mouth fell open, his protests dying on his lips. Luna laughed again, the sound filling the room and bouncing off the walls. "Don't worry, Levi," she said, her voice softer now. "I'm not going to stop. I'm going to keep pushing, keep playing, keep teasing."


A lump formed in Levi's throat, and he swallowed hard. Luna's confession, her raw honesty, was both terrifying and liberating. He was trapped, helpless in the face of her whims. But there was a thrill, a rush of excitement that came with the realization.


"Luna, this is..." he began, but he found himself at a loss for words.


Luna tilted her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "It's exciting, isn't it?" she finished for him, grinning from ear to ear.


“Now come here” she said and brought his screaming form towards her empty lollipop stick. 


---


As the sun began to set, Luna found herself sprawled out on her bed, her body relaxed as she flipped through a magazine from Shrinkbox. The glossy pages were filled with suggestions and ideas on how to utilize 'tinies' for amusement and personal pleasure. Luna's eyes danced across the pages, snickering occasionally at some of the more outrageous suggestions. 


She was interrupted by a soft noise, a squelching sound that she recognized instantly. She removed the makeshift lollipop from her mouth, looking at the small figure tied to the stick. Levi was struggling in his restraints, his face scrunched up in a mixture of disgust and humiliation. Luna couldn't help but burst into laughter, the sight was just too amusing.


"Oh, come on, Levi," she teased, twirling the stick around so he spun in circles. "You can't tell me you're not enjoying the flavor. You've always loved lemon."


Levi's response was an incoherent mumble, his words muffled by a mouth full of his sister’s saliva. 


"I think it's time for a change," she declared confidently, not waiting for his response. “I’m in the mood for something sweet.” She navigated through the app on her phone and selected a new flavor – strawberry. Instantly, Levi's flavor changed to the sweet taste of strawberries.


With a quick tease, she simply popped him back into her mouth, relishing the new flavor. Her tongue swirled around him, exploring the changes, savoring the taste of strawberries. Luna was content, her attention returning back to the magazine as she hummed a little tune. 


Levi found himself immersed in a world dominated by pink. The overwhelming taste of artificial strawberry invaded his senses. His world was the humid, sticky interior of Luna's mouth - her breath was a constant background hum, and the sporadic clack of her teeth a jarring reminder of his precarious position.


Her tongue was a dominant presence, persistently moving around him. It pressed him to the roof of her mouth and then let him loose, only to capture him again. He was soaked in Luna's flavor-infused saliva, adding to his sense of degradation.


Her casual flicks with the lollipop were like powerful waves from his vantage point, throwing him helplessly against the soft walls of her cheeks. The sensation was overwhelming, leaving him disoriented and battling a dizzying sense of vertigo.


Among the onslaught of sensations, the worst was Luna's intentional focus on his manhood. Her slippery tongue skillfully manipulated him, teasing him to the brink of pleasure. His cries of frustration and pleasure filled the expanse of her mouth, only adding to her satisfaction.

“Please Luna” he yelled as he spat out some of her saliva. “Let me out”. But she clearly had no intention of doing that as she continued to suck on him, appreciating his flavor.


Meanwhile, Luna was comfortably nestled against her pillow, flipping through a magazine, enjoying the flavor of the lollipop. She periodically adjusted its position, each movement resonating on Levi's body, particularly on his arousal. The small sounds he made were her source of entertainment, bringing a satisfied smile to her face.


Suddenly, the unmistakable tone of Luna's phone interrupted the silence. Even from inside her mouth, Levi could hear it clearly, the sound making him flinch. He sensed Luna's thrill from the vibration of her hum around him. Then, he was pulled from her mouth, dragged into the open air, his body covered in her saliva.


His eyes adjusted to the bright light as he was held in front of Luna's gleeful face. She looked thrilled, her eyes sparkling. "The Shrinkbox update is finally here!" she exclaimed, as excited as a kid opening presents. Before Levi could make sense of her words, she thrust him back into her mouth, back to the damp warmth and muffled noises.


Luna continued to hum contently, her tongue swirling around him while she navigated her phone with her other hand. Her muffled expressions of wonder and excitement, her praises for Shrinkbox's creators, echoed all around him. Each "ooh" and "aah," each "amazing" and "wow" vibrated through his tiny body, intensifying his sense of dread and anticipation. Luna's laughter echoed around him, each chortle sending waves of embarrassment coursing through him.


Levi was totally powerless, trapped within the vast confines of his sister’s mouth. He was subjected to the relentless assault of her tongue while outside Luna explored a world filled with exciting possibilities.


Despite his best efforts, Levi couldn't ignore the strange excitement that surged through him. It was messed up, unacceptable in so many ways, but also exhilarating. Luna's laughter echoed around him, her taste filling his mouth, but he was oddly drawn to it all.

“Damn it!” he screamed.

With one last, slow suck, Luna took him from her mouth, leaving him wet with her saliva. He breathed heavily, speculating about the remainder of the night. One thing was clear: Luna's new game was only getting started, and he was the unwilling participant in the middle. 


The cool fabric of Luna's bedsheet touched Levi's tied body as Luna nonchalantly threw him onto the bed. She walked to the shelf, picked up the Shrinkbox and brought it to the bed. The device's buttons lit up under her touch, and its low hum as it powered up made Levi anxious.


Luna looked at Levi, a grin on her face as she approached him. Her large fingers untied him and left him on top of the Shrinkbox. 


His eyes followed Luna as she started to play with her phone, completely engrossed in buying the update. 


Levi sighed, and figured he should keep the conversations open. He cleared his throat, "Luna, can we... can we talk about this guilt you mentioned?"


Luna chuckled lightly as Levi's question cut through the silence in the room, "Why, Levi? Want to play therapist?" The playful, amused glint in her eyes was an indication of her typical irreverence, and yet it did little to assuage the nervous tension building within him.


“No, Luna. I... I just want to understand,” Levi's voice was small but firm, as he did his best to hold her gaze. "You said you felt guilty earlier...why?"


Luna paused in her purchase, her fingers hovering over her phone. She glanced down at him, a look of genuine surprise briefly crossing her features before being replaced with her usual, almost cocky, confidence. "You really want to know?" she asked, and when Levi nodded in response, she sighed.


After a moment, Luna began to speak. "Well, it's not normal, Levi," her voice was surprisingly soft, an unexpected hint of vulnerability creeping in. "To have your own brother as a plaything...I mean, what sister does that?" There was a pause, a brief flicker of doubt crossing her features before she brushed it away, shrugging lightly. "But sometimes, Levi, sometimes you just have to seize what's in front of you. It's opportunistic, it's...different."


Her eyes roamed over him, taking in his tiny form. "And honestly?" Luna's lips curved upwards, a soft, almost affectionate smile playing on her lips. "This... messing with you, having you in my control, it's a dream come true."


The room fell silent, Luna's words hung in the air, heavy and shocking. Levi was left reeling at her honesty, at the casual ease with which she admitted to such a strange desire. He opened his mouth to respond, his mind a whirl of confusion, but was interrupted by Luna's light shushing.


He opened his mouth to respond, to express his tumultuous thoughts, but Luna shushed him, her index finger pressing against his tiny form. "Hold that thought, Levi. I'm buying this update."


He watched as Luna navigated through her phone, his heart pounding in his chest. She was actually going to do it, she was going to spend an astronomical amount of money to enhance this absurd game of hers. "It's $1500, Levi," she informed him, her eyes sparkling with unadulterated excitement. "You should thank me later."


With a wink and a final click, Luna completed the transaction. The Shrinkbox hummed louder, indicating the update was being downloaded. Levi was left lying on top of it, his thoughts a whirlwind. 


“A dream come true” he thought as he looked at her massive form, not believing what she just said. He has been swallowed, stepped on, degraded to a mere sextoy for his own sister. 


Yet he could feel his already rock-hard erection throb even more at the thought. 


As Luna's smile grew wider, Levi couldn't help but steel himself for the next stage of the game. He was frightened, yes, but there was also a thrill that came with not knowing what was next.
As the download progress slowly completed, a tense silence fell over the room. Luna sat, biting her lower lip in anticipation, her eyes glued to the device on her bed. Then, with a quick motion, she picked up the Shrinkbox, Levi still on it, and moved it to her desk. Settling into her chair, she watched the screen with wide, expectant eyes.


Feeling lost and powerless, Levi tried to read Luna's excited expression, but she gave nothing away, her smile playful and secretive. "What's in the update, Luna?" he asked, trying to cut through the silence and alleviate the tension he felt.


Luna responded with a teasing head shake and a chuckle, "You'll see, Levi. Patience."


The next few minutes felt like forever. Luna fidgeted in her chair, her eagerness making her restless. Levi, on the other hand, was a bundle of nerves, his anxiety mixed with an illogical sense of anticipation.


In an attempt to distract himself, Levi tried to re engage Luna in conversation. "Luna, about what we were talking earlier..." But before he could finish his sentence, Luna, evidently not in the mood for a serious conversation, rolled her eyes playfully and scooped him up. 


"Do you still have your flavor?" Luna smirked, her eyes twinkling with playful mischief. Without waiting for an answer, she popped Levi into her mouth.


Levi was unprepared for the sudden shift in his environment. In an instant, he was enveloped in a warm, wet world.. He growled as he realized the taste of Luna's saliva, the thunderous sound of her swallowing, and the slick texture of her mouth all around him were overwhelming, but starting to get familiar.


With each passing second, Luna savored the artificial flavor that clung to Levi's body. She used her tongue to playfully swat him around inside her mouth, a move that left him reeling and disoriented. Then, to his surprise and horror, she pushed the tip of her tongue into his tiny mouth. The sensation was indescribable - a mix of utter humiliation and shock, while she simply chuckled. 


After what felt like a lifetime to Levi, the update was finally ready. With a final, forceful suck, Luna pulled Levi from her mouth. A strand of saliva connected him to her lips for a moment before it snapped, leaving him drenched in her saliva.


“Hmm, you are yummy bro” she teased.


After she dried him off using the corner of her shirt, she gently placed him on her desk, leaving him to grapple with the lingering taste and feel of her mouth. 


Her face was alight with giddy excitement, her eyes sparkling like two shining stars. The prospect of exploring the new features of the updated Shrinkbox had her heart pounding in her chest.


The silence in the room was almost deafening as Luna checked the functionality of the updated Shrinkbox, her eyes darting across the screen with a keen intensity. With a content nod, she replaced the box on the shelf, the quiet hum of the device fading into the background. All the while, Levi could only watch from his diminutive vantage point, his heart hammering in his chest with a potent cocktail of fear and anticipation.


Luna murmured to herself, a thoughtful frown furrowing her brows as she returned to her desk. She looked down at Levi and ordered, "Lay down on your back." He swallowed hard, a prickling sense of fear rippling through him. He tried to reason with her, his voice barely more than a whisper, "Luna, I...I don't think--"


She merely smiled, her hand gently pressing him onto his back. "Trust me, Levi. Nothing bad's gonna happen." Her voice was light, but there was an underlying edge of excitement that sent chills down his spine.


A mischievous glint sparkled in Luna's eyes as she added, "Well, at least not yet." She chuckled, a low, intoxicating sound that sent shivers down Levi's spine. "If this works, you're in for a whole new world of humiliation, little brother." With that, she pressed a button on her phone, and the world around Levi started to change.


He felt a tingling sensation envelop his body, making his skin prickle. It felt as if he were melting into the surface beneath him. His heart pounded wildly in his chest, his eyes widening in terror as he tried to understand what was happening. He looked up, only to see Luna's face, her wide eyes reflecting amazement and a hint of blush creeping up her cheeks.


"Luna...what's...what's happening?" His voice quivered, filled with confusion and fear. Luna’s lips parted into a triumphant grin, her eyes gleaming with excitement.


"It's called 'smoothing'," she finally explained, her voice thick with anticipation. "Your body blends into whatever you're on. You take on the color and texture of the surface, until it's almost impossible to tell you apart from it."


A wave of terror washed over Levi as he processed her words. He was stuck, literally a part of the surface beneath him, unable to move, at the mercy of his sister. A whimper escaped his lips, but Luna merely leaned in closer, her face only inches from his.


Her white teeth flashed in a triumphant grin. "Looks like it works, doesn't it?" she cooed, a twinkle of pure delight in her eyes.


The moment of transformation was both overwhelming and terrifying. As Luna enthusiastically explained the concept of "smoothing," Levi felt an intense, all-consuming tingling sensation radiate from his core to his extremities. He could feel himself melding with the desk, his body dissolving until he was nothing more than a layer of matter, as flat and unnoticeable as the wooden surface beneath him.


"I can't believe this is really happening, Levi," Luna's voice rang out, filled with a mixture of awe and barely restrained excitement. "You're...you're part of the desk. This is amazing!"


He wanted to respond, to scream, to express his fear, but found that he couldn’t. His voice was as flat as the rest of him, swallowed by the very fabric of the desk. He was left utterly voiceless, his panic internalized and silent. He was trapped, a helpless witness to Luna's ecstatic reaction.


"Luna... please..." He tried to plead, but his words were absorbed by the desk, leaving only an echo in his mind.


Fear and humiliation coursed through him. He was at Luna's mercy, an almost invisible mark on her desk. The playful power radiating from his sister was inescapable. 


Already images of objects she could smooth him on popped in his mind. Hidden in plain view as she messes with him.


“N..no” he whimpered mentally. “This is too much power”.


"You know, I can barely tell you're here. I can only feel a slight difference because I know where to look." Luna's voice echoed around him, her delighted laughter making his humiliation complete.


Despite his silent pleas, Luna leaned in closer, her breath warm and ticklish. Her eyes sparkled with delight as she continued to examine him. The reality of his predicament finally sank in. He was utterly helpless, completely at the mercy of his sister’s imagination.


"Okay, let's do some research, shall we?" Luna mused, her gaze leaving Levi as she stood up and left the desk. A few moments later, she returned, her laptop in hand.


"Ready to get to work, Levi?" she asked, a wicked grin playing on her lips. Levi was helpless as Luna unceremoniously placed her massive laptop directly on top of him. He could feel the cool metal of the laptop press against him, the faint whirring of its fans a cacophonous roar in his ears.



From Luna's perspective, this was nothing short of a thrilling adventure. Her eyes were glued to the screen of her phone, taking in the intricate details of the 'smoothing' process. Each detail, each explanation of the process of blending Levi's form into any solid material filled her with giddy anticipation. The possibility of rendering him almost invisible, a secret hiding in plain sight, was positively tantalizing.


"But it's time for some action," Luna muttered to herself, her eyes flitting from the screen to the seemingly ordinary desk. The satisfaction that filled her at the sight of her brother completely integrated into the desk was palpable. To an unknowing eye, it was just a simple desk, but Luna knew better.


"Well, time for a little test," she chuckled, her finger hovering over her phone's screen. A simple tap and Levi's form reappeared, his minute features etched with terror and confusion. Luna couldn't contain her laughter, the sight of her brother's perplexed expression sending her into fits of giggles.


"Oh, Levi! You should see yourself!" She barely managed to get the words out through her laughter. She watched him for a moment longer before her thumb moved to hit the 'smooth' button once again. Watching his form merge with the desk again was just as entertaining the second time around.


However, Luna wasn't satisfied with just that. A flip-flop, haphazardly discarded in the corner of her room, caught her eye. A wicked grin spread across her face as a new idea began to form in her mind, promising a whole new level of amusement for herself, and further humiliation for her tiny brother. She made her way over to the corner, retrieving the flip-flop with a sense of eager anticipation. She couldn't wait to see what happened next.


"Wondering what's next, Levi?" she asked, waving the flip-flop over the place she knew he was. 



Luna looked down at the helpless form of her brother, now free from the surface of her wooden desk. Watching as he regained his three-dimensional form, Luna couldn't hold back a fit of laughter. She clapped a hand over her mouth, her body shaking with mirth.


"Are you alright, Levi?" she asked, her voice filled with false concern and barely restrained giggles. Leaning over her desk, she scanned his minute figure. Despite his clear annoyance, he appeared to be physically unscathed.


"Come on, don't be so sour," she teased, poking his tiny side with her fingertip. "This is going to be so much fun!" Luna’s voice brimmed with anticipation and her eyes sparkled with mirth.


Before he could voice his objections, Luna plucked him up and moved towards the discarded flip-flop nearby. She held him over it, her gaze evaluating. After a moment of consideration, she opted to place him on the heel part. It would put him as close to her as possible.


"Right... here, I think," Luna declared, positioning him on the heel of the flip-flop. The transition was instantaneous, one moment he was standing on the soft material of the flip-flop, the next, he was an indistinguishable part of it. His body was seamlessly blended with the footwear, forming a slight bump on the otherwise smooth surface.


A satisfied smirk playing on her lips, Luna lowered the flip-flop onto the floor. Her colossal foot loomed overhead, casting a shadow that engulfed Levi. Luna’s toes wiggled teasingly, her laughter echoing around the room. For a brief moment, she lifted her foot, giving him a view of the room beyond. Then, with deliberate slowness, she brought her foot down.


Her heel landed squarely on Levi, pressing him deeper into the fabric of the flip-flop. He could feel the weight of her foot, the warmth of her skin. But above all, he was consumed by humiliation, by the reality of his predicament. He was part of Luna’s flip-flop, a mere speck beneath her massive body.

Levi’s senses exploded as Luna's heel slammed into him, her immense weight bearing down on his tiny body. His entire world compressed, and he found himself fused deeper into the fabric of the flip-flop. He gasped for breath, instinctively trying to move. But he was stuck, a part of Luna's flip-flop now, able to do nothing but endure her weight.


Above him, Luna’s voice filled with delight echoed. "I can't even feel you there, Levi!" she exclaimed, her words twisting his humiliation into something sharper. Then, without a warning, Luna shifted, standing fully and pressing him deeper into the fabric. A sound, a muffled gasp or maybe a plea, escaped his lips, drowned out by Luna’s peals of laughter.


The sensation of Luna walking was a rhythmic pressure and release. Each step she took sent her heel crashing down onto him, pressing him further into the flip-flop. The thrill of being under Luna's power in such a way, as degrading as it was, was undeniable.


Suddenly, Luna's steps ceased. Relief flooded Levi as her foot lifted off, reducing the pressure. A massive finger traced over him, her touch sending shivers down his body. "It's incredible. I can't even see you," she murmured, "Just... just a small bump."


His body was still recovering from the assault when the sound of knocking echoed through the room. Their mother's voice called through the door, "Luna, would you like some late-night tea?" Luna's eyes locked onto him, a delighted grin spreading across her face.


"I'll be right there, mom," Luna called back, her gaze never leaving Levi. A spike of anxiety coursed through him as Luna lowered her foot back onto the flip-flop. "Well, this," she chuckled, sliding her foot back into the flip-flop, "is a good place for you."


Before Levi could process what was happening, Luna was moving again. Each step she took sent waves of pressure through his body. As she walked towards the kitchen, Levi was taken along, entirely at the mercy of his sister.


As Luna entered the kitchen, a buzz of anticipation was coursing through her. Every step she took was a powerful reminder of the tiny captive trapped at her mercy, blended into the heel of her flip-flop. This wicked game had turned into an intoxicating thrill for her.


She eased into a chair, letting her feet swing onto it. She crossed her legs, her flip-flop barely visible. Even though Levi was hidden, she didn't need to see him to know his emotions. His fear, his shame seemed to radiate from him, adding to the delightful thrill Luna was experiencing.


While she sat there, engaging in a casual conversation with her mother, Luna's mind was elsewhere. Each sway of her foot resulted in the flip-flop striking her heel, a constant reminder of the tiny passenger squashed within it.


Her gaze drifted down to the innocuous footwear. The anticipation, the thrill of power was incredibly exhilarating. Knowing Levi was there, smoothed into her flip-flop, at her mercy and under her control, was an intoxicating thought.


She was so lost in these feelings that she almost didn't register her mother’s casual request. "Luna, darling, can I borrow your flip-flops? I need to take out the trash, and I can't find my shoes."


Caught off guard, Luna’s heart pounded in her chest. Her gaze flicked to Levi, fused into the heel of her flip-flop. This twist was unexpected, but as she gazed at the small lump, Luna found she couldn't resist the opportunity. A mischievous grin spread across her face.


Acting nonchalant, Luna held her mother’s gaze as she shrugged. "Of course, Mom," Luna said, her voice steady, even with the thrill buzzing through her. "You can use mine." The words hung heavy with implications only Luna and her tiny captive could comprehend.


Her heart thumped heavily in her chest as Luna nudged off her flip-flops, propelling them, with Levi trapped inside, towards her unsuspecting mother.


Immobile and petrified, Levi could only watch as his mother reached out for the flip-flop he was fused into. The material that was now a part of him felt harsh and foreign compared to Luna's warm, fleshy foot. His heart beat a wild rhythm as he attempted to shift, to wriggle, yet he remained fixed in place.


Her massive foot slid into the first flip-flop, her toes adjusting and settling into the known indents. With her foot finally nestled in, Levi felt the wave of dread crash over him, his tiny form quivering. He scanned her foot, noting the prominent veins, the weathered skin, his vision clouding over with the harsh truth of his predicament.


From the corner of his eye, he could see Luna. Her amusement was painted clear across her face. A surge of anger bubbled within him at her enjoyment. He wasn't a mere toy; he was her brother! But his fury was futile against the terrifying reality of his circumstances.


As his mother’s second foot began its descent into the flip-flop Levi was embedded in, everything seemed to go into slow motion. The sight of her colossal foot nearing was surreal. Levi's gaze instinctively sought Luna as the heel cast an ominous shadow over him.


There Luna stood, anticipation shining in her wide eyes. Her hand was clapped over her mouth, stifling the giggles that bubbled up. The mischievous twinkle in her eyes, the sadistic pleasure etched on her face, were all too clear.


Her amused face disappeared from his sight as his mother’s heel began to lower, creating a sensation of impending doom. His mother was about to step on him, oblivious to his presence. The chilling realization was a stark, cold fact. Luna's gleeful expression was the last image he saw before the darkness closed in, a stark reminder of his grim reality.


As she took her first step, Levi was engulfed by intense pressure. Each of her steps was a crushing ordeal, a cycle of release and harsh compression. He was left to helplessly endure, squashed under the relentless weight of his mother's heel.


The sensation of her skin was distinct, far rougher than Luna's soft touch. The smell was unique, a blend of the lotion she habitually applied, her natural skin scent, and a subtle hint of perspiration. All these new sensory inputs flooded him, amplifying his already profound embarrassment.


Her movements, unhurried and leisurely, sent shockwaves through Levi's minuscule form. Each step was like an earthquake, rattling him to the core. He could feel the subtle shifts in her weight, the rhythmic flexing and unflexing of her foot, the habitual lift and crash of her heel.


Peering from his position, he could catch fleeting glimpses of his surroundings. The sight of the living room carpet fading into the wooden hallway flooring, the family photos adorning the walls whipping by, the front door looming closer. The world outside the flip-flop seemed immense and unreachable, a harsh reminder of his current situation's scale.


Stepping outside, the world swayed under his mother’s  feet. The hard hallway floor transitioned into the rugged pavement, each new texture a fresh torment for him. The hum of his mother's casual tune echoed in his ears, resonating through him, a chilling soundtrack to his ordeal.


The transition from the abrasive pavement to the soft grass provided a different sensation, only for it to be snatched away as she stepped onto the concrete path leading to the trash cans. The hard surface jarred against him, forcing him even deeper in his mother’s skin. 


Each step his mom took was a reminder of his pitiful situation. He was merely a part of her insole, overlooked, dismissed, and trampled upon. It was a humbling, dehumanizing experience, stripping away any semblance of his former self. The humiliation was raw and overpoweringly real.


Claire's stride slowed as she approached the trash bins. Levi felt a resonating thud as she dropped the bag into the container. He dared to hope this was the end of his tortuous journey, but to his dismay, she didn't turn back immediately. Instead, she lingered, her heel rising slightly off him as she shifted her weight between her feet.


Levi's senses picked up her sigh, drawn out and infused with a trace of fatigue. A soft murmur reached his miniature ears, her voice reduced to a muted mumble. "...I need this," he could just make out her muttered words.


To Levi's surprise, the relentless pressure was suddenly lifted as his mother’s removed her flip-flops. For a brief moment, he basked in the sudden relief, his body rejoicing at the temporary reprieve. However, the sense of freedom was swiftly replaced with bewilderment as he found himself lifted high in her hand, held aloft like a disregarded piece of jewelry.


From his elevated viewpoint, he could see his mother leisurely meandering around the garden, the flip-flops casually swinging from her fingers. The verdant lawn, the vibrantly hued flowers, the dimming evening sky - it all appeared picturesque, yet harsh in its immensity.


After what felt like an eternity, his mom came to a halt. The flip-flops were returned to the ground and Levi watched in terror as her bare feet, now slightly grubby from the grass, hovered over him. The all-too-familiar shadow of her heel descended, and once again, he was pinned beneath its weight.


After stubbing out her cigarette, Claire headed back towards the apartment. The familiar journey was imbued with a fresh sense of dread for Levi. Each step, each sway, each pressing weight of her heel served as a reminder of his demeaning reality. He was not just his sister's toy, but an incidental accessory to his unwitting mother.


Meanwhile, Luna sat in silence, her heart hammering, her fingers drumming an anxious rhythm on the kitchen table. She felt a mix of curiosity, unease, and undeniable anticipation.


This presented an entirely new avenue for her to explore in her power game with Levi. One thing was to deliberately play with Levi, to bask in their shifting power dynamics. But to have their mother unknowingly participate in the game was an entirely different thrill.


When she eventually returned, Luna watched her with rapt attention. Her mother casually kicked off the flip-flops by the door and strolled barefoot into the kitchen. Luna's gaze was magnetically drawn to the discarded footwear, anticipation simmering within her. Biting her lower lip, her mind raced with tantalizing possibilities. A wave of guilt washed over her, but she promptly pushed it aside. The game was simply too enjoyable to cease now.



"So, how was your stroll, mom?" Luna inquired casually, her gaze firmly glued to the flip-flops.


"It was lovely," Claire replied, grabbing a glass of water from the refrigerator. "The grass felt cool. Just had a quick smoke to relax."


As her mother ambled down the hallway towards her room, Luna took advantage of the moment. She reached out, plucking up the flip-flops from the floor. The gravity of what she was about to do made her heart flutter with anticipation.


Gently lifting the flip-flop that held Levi, Luna bit her lip and tapped a command into her phone. A sudden thrill shot through her as Levi was separated from the footwear. She observed the minuscule figure in her palm, anticipation building within her.


While Luna pondered over her next step, one notion was lucidly crystallizing in her mind. She yearned for the exhilarating rush, the intoxicating pull of this novel power play. She couldn't resist pushing the boundaries further.


A devious grin danced on Luna's face as she listened to Levi's miniature protests. The wave of authority, the euphoria of his embarrassment, and the adrenaline from their mother's oblivious involvement were addictive; she craved more. She chuckled at Levi's attempts to negotiate, his squeaky entreaties adding to her amusement.


"I'm sorry, Levi, but I found it incredibly funny," Luna confessed, her eyes twinkling with mischief.


She cast another glance at her mother, unable to resist the urge to push further.


"And you know what? I think I'm going to do it again," she declared, much to Levi's dismay.


"Mom, how about we catch an episode of our show before bed?" Luna suggested, shifting her focus from her shrunken sibling. Claire, always eager for quality time with Luna, agreed and nestled herself comfortably on the couch.


Sporting a crafty smile, Luna headed towards the kitchen, calling over her shoulder, "Would you like some ice cream, Mom?" Her mother's positive response was like sweet music to Luna's ears. She grabbed a large tub of ice cream from the freezer along with two spoons.


Levi watched in sheer horror as Luna lifted him, placing him onto one of the spoons. He attempted to resist, to wriggle out of her grip, but to no avail. Luna held him securely and activated the smoothing function, assimilating him into the spoon's metallic surface. Looking up, Levi was met with Luna's victorious expression, a dreadful realization dawning upon him about the ensuing event.


Trapped within the spoon, Levi found himself a silent witness to Luna's widening grin of anticipation. Each escalating moment of terror and humiliation he felt was met with Luna's rising thrill. As she brought the spoon - him with it - towards the living room, his reality shifted towards an unthinkable ordeal: he was about to serve as his mother's ice cream spoon.


Claire received the unoccupied spoon from Luna, who then settled on the couch next to her mother, ice cream tub in one hand and the spoon bearing Levi in the other. The surreal situation clashed with Levi's comprehension. He was about to become part of an ordinary act of dessert indulgence while watching TV, but in a deeply degrading manner.


The moment his mother gripped the spoon, Levi felt a surge of terror. This terror entwined with an overpowering sense of humiliation, so intense that it left him reeling. Fused to the cold metal of the spoon, soon to be dipped into ice cream and then used to feed his oblivious mother, he was trapped in an agonizing cycle of dread and degradation.


From his minute perspective, he observed Luna opening the ice cream tub. Desperation clawed at him, a scream stuck in his throat, a plea to make her stop. But he was completely at Luna's mercy, merged with the icy spoon. Her wink and sinister grin triggered an overwhelming despair within him. This was more than just a game to Luna. It was her perverse pleasure, her twisted joy, derived from his helplessness.


As the distant hum of the television signaled the start of their show, Levi was too engrossed in the impending humiliation to pay any heed. The mundanity of the situation heightened his distress. He was about to be a part of their evening routine in the most mortifying way.


His line of sight was gradually consumed by the dark, wet cavern of his mother’s mouth. His last glimpse of the outer world was Luna’s face, eyes gleaming with a sadistic joy that sent chills racing down his ice-cream encrusted body.


Then, darkness. The sounds of the room outside muffled into an indistinct drone as he was enveloped in the hot, moist environment of his mother’s mouth. His mother’s tongue swirled around him, her taste buds brushing against his shrunken form. Every nook and cranny of his tiny, spoon-shaped body was coated in her warm saliva. He could taste the remnants of the dinner she had consumed earlier, mingling with the sweet vanilla ice cream that was rapidly melting.


This feeling was not just physically horrifying. The psychological trauma was perhaps even more unbearable. The reality of his situation – being sucked by his own mother, manipulated by his sister, reduced to a state of existence that was lower than an inanimate object – washed over him, leaving him in a state of shock and revulsion. The mixture of warm saliva and melting ice cream became a revolting symbol of his complete degradation.


As his mother slowly drew him out from between her lips, he felt the cool air hit his moist form, providing a brief respite. But he was almost immediately submerged back into the ice cream jar. The freezing cold sensation hit him once again, sending his senses into a spiral of confusion. His existence was alternating between the warmth of his mother’s mouth and the cold jar of ice cream, a torturous routine orchestrated by his sister.


Each time his mother ran her tongue over him, her focus was unknowingly centered on the small bump - him. A shiver ran down his non-existent spine as he realized he was being tasted, savored even, by his own mother. The humiliation was absolute.


Meanwhile, Luna watched in rapture, enjoying her own ice cream while her brother was used as a spoon by their unsuspecting mother. Each time his mother’s tongue flicked over Levi, Luna’s heart pounded with excitement. She was playing God, controlling her brother’s fate with her size-shifting powers, and she was reveling in it.


When Claire finally had her fill and discarded the spoon, Luna approached the table, eyes twinkling with mischief. Her gaze fell onto Levi, trapped in the spoon, his tiny form smeared with her mother’s saliva. An impish smirk spread on her face as she reached for her own spoon, previously used to feed herself ice cream, and placed it on top of Levi. The addition of her saliva, still fresh on the spoon, was her final touch to Levi’s experience, a gesture that emphasized his utter degradation and Luna's twisted enjoyment. The sight of Levi, sandwiched between two spoons laden with their saliva, gave Luna a rush of sadistic pleasure.


Levi was left in a daze, his senses overpowered by the combined taste of his sister’s and mother’s saliva, the remnants of the ice cream, and the metallic bitterness of the spoon. The overwhelming mix was nauseating, and he yearned for this humiliating torment to end.


In the background, the television droned on. His senses were on high alert as he listened to his mother’s receding footsteps and her announcement of going to bed. The door closing behind her resonated in the quiet house, marking an end to the most mortifying experience of Levi's life. But Luna's gleeful anticipation of further torment filled him with dread for what might come next.


“Enjoyed that, didn't you Levi?” Luna's voice shattered the stillness of the room, imbued with delight and satisfaction that twisted the knife of humiliation deeper within Levi. He cringed at the sound of her merriment, his disgrace amplified by her thrill.


Unable to muster any form of retort, he found himself abruptly lifted off the table. Luna's ecstatic chatter filled his ears, her endless jibes and jests scouring his already raw senses. He yearned desperately to voice his dissent, to cease her incessant jeering.


Panic surged through him when he realized she hadn't separated him from the spoon. His heart hammered wildly as she gathered the table items and headed towards the kitchen. A dread-filled "No..." echoed within his thoughts, fearing the horrifying possibility of what she could be planning.


His worst fears were confirmed as the distinct creak of the dishwasher door filled his ears. A frigid dread washed over him, and his mind erupted with silent pleas to his sister, begging her to halt her torment. His appeals went unheard, drowned by Luna's laughter that echoed the walls, exacerbating his humiliation.


“A good scrub is overdue, don’t you think?” Luna's voice overflowed with unmasked mirth. “It won't do to be adhered to a grimy spoon all night, right?”


The clatter of the dishwasher tray filled the room as she positioned the spoon, him along with it. “Till morning, little bro,” she crooned.


The cold, metallic grip of the dishwasher tray brought with it an overwhelming sense of terror. He found himself amidst the remnants of the day's meals; stained coffee cups, leftover-laden dinner plates, and dessert-coated spoons. Each item symbolized the ordinary, day-to-day existence of his family, a stark contrast to his extraordinary, nightmarish circumstances.


Levi caught a glimpse of Luna looking down at him, her fingers flying over her phone, engrossed in her world of amusement and laughter. A surge of humiliation washed over him, despair bubbling up within his chest. Luna's mirth filled the room, her eyes fleetingly meeting his before returning to her phone screen. The distinct sound of her device activating sliced through the tense silence, and in a horrifying instant, his head was freed from the spoon, his body still merged with the saliva-coated metal.


"Isn't this amusing?" Luna's voice dripped with a cruel glee that sent shivers down his spine. Her mocking laughter was a slap in the face, exacerbating the dreadful reality of his predicament.


Her mockery sliced through his heart, stoking the flames of his mortification. His screams for freedom resonated within the metal confines, an eerie cacophony in his ears.


She played the innocent, her voice teeming with affected worry. "You're soiled, Levi. I can't leave you in such a state."


"Please, sis, just release me," he implored, reeling from the shock that his head was freed from the spoon's confines. "This is so demeaning!" he protested, his voice echoing off the cool steel.


His vision was filled with glimpses of his sister's legs as she gathered more dishes from the sink, his view bobbing and shaking as she bent down multiple times to stuff the machine. The notion of being mixed with such filth filled him with abject disgust.


His pleas fell on deaf ears, drowned out by the clattering of dishes and Luna's rhythmic humming. The clinking sound of a dishwasher tablet being dropped into its compartment sent shivers down his spine. He could feel a knot of dread tightening in his stomach as Luna selected the longest, most intensive wash cycle.


Finally, she crouched to his level, her fingers playfully shaking the spoon that held him captive. "Aren't you just in love with this new feature?" she mused with a chuckle. "You can be part of anything you fancy!" A moment of pause, then, "Well, anything I fancy," she corrected herself, her laughter sending waves of humiliation through him.


"Ah, time for bed," Luna yawned, peering into the dishwasher with feigned disgust. "And for you..." she chuckled, "well, maybe after a rinse cycle!" Her amusement echoed in the confines of the metal box, the walls of his prison vibrating with her mirth.


Luna paused for a moment, peering into the dim interior of the dishwasher. Levi's heart pounded as he met her gaze, his eyes wide with fear and humiliation. Luna sighed, her tone shifting from its playful lilt to something more serious. "Levi," she began, offering him a sympathetic smile that seemed out of place. "It's time for you to admit something to yourself."


Levi watched as she pointed a slender finger at him and began to trace lazy circles in the air. "This," she said, her tone lightening again, "this is what gets you going." The casualness of her words stung, yet he couldn't look away. "To be nothing more than an object, a mere utensil that mom and I use casually." Her words hung heavy in the air. "To be molded into whatever I choose for you to be."


The realization of her words struck him like a bolt of lightning. "To be jewelry, footwear...even food." At the mention of food, his stomach churned and he could barely suppress his horrified expression. Luna chuckled at his reaction. "Well, we'll have to work on that one," she winked, causing his humiliation to deepen further.


With that, Luna pressed her phone, and his head was smoothened back into the spoon. His protests were stifled as the dishwasher door closed, casting him into darkness. The whirring sound of the machine echoed around him, a chilling reminder of the nightmare awaiting him. His body tensed in fear, a knot of dread tightening in his stomach as he prepared himself for the horrifying ordeal that lay ahead.


—-


The dishwasher door snapped shut, and Luna could hear the distinct click echoing in the quiet kitchen. She stood frozen for a moment, her heart drumming wildly against her ribcage. It was more than a game now. It was pure domination, raw control. Her little brother, utterly helpless, was entirely at her mercy.


A twinge of guilt poked at her conscience, a fleeting doubt that quickly vanished. The thrill of what she was doing was simply too powerful to feel remorse. She remembered the spark in Levi's eyes in some moments, the excitement that seemed to match her own. Those moments helped to drown out her guilt, fuelling her sense of power instead.


As she switched off the kitchen light, the soft humming of the dishwasher felt almost unreal. Her very own brother, the same one she used to fight over candy with, was now trapped inside a dishwasher. Smoothed onto a spoon, awaiting a clean-up among dirty dishes and leftover food. The thought was almost too absurd to believe. Almost.


She left the kitchen with a grin on her face, her footsteps harmonizing with the gentle hum of the dishwasher, creating a quiet symphony in the night. The possibilities of what she could do next danced in her head. This was only the beginning. There was so much more fun waiting to be had.


As she settled into her bedroom, she let her mind replay the events of the day. Every moment, every reaction from Levi, every squeal of his protest, it was all incredibly satisfying. The look of shock on his face when she had smoothed him into the flip-flop was a memory she would treasure.


After freshening up, she slid under her bed covers, the cool fabric a welcome contrast to her heated excitement. The soft glow of her bedside lamp painted her room in a tranquil light. It was quiet, it was calm, it was perfect.


The thought of waking up the next day, of releasing Levi from the dishwasher, of continuing their strange game made her heart race with anticipation. Every thought, every possibility was intoxicating. The power, the control, the dominance she had over her brother was an indescribable rush.


She slowly drifted off to sleep, her mind filled with a sense of contentment. The day had been full of unexpected surprises and delightful moments. It was just the beginning. She had two whole weeks ahead of her. Two weeks of fun and games, of exploration and domination. Two weeks of Luna and Levi.


As she surrendered to sleep, her last thought was a simple one: This was the best vacation ever, and it just got a whole lot better. The sight of her tiny brother, helpless on a spoon, waiting for a dishwasher clean-up was the perfect end to her day.



Chapter End Notes:

---

Thanks for reading! Please leave a review :)