- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for the reviews and suggestions. Please keep them coming! I'll try to write them in as much as possible. 

“Please stop Luna” Levi thought as her pedicured index finger fondled him mercilessly. He gave up shouting long ago. His mother fell asleep and his father concentrated on the road before him. He hated his position at her ankles beneath his father’s chair, but what she was doing now was even worse. An hour ago she tucked her left leg underneath her bottom, with just her feet sticking out from underneath. She had given him a big smile as she continued reading from her book.


He could only look at the car ceiling and thought it was at least better than being on the floor, but suddenly her fingers had slammed beside him and her index finger and thumb started  fondling the tiny metal man next to him. Clearly that was not what she had intended and a few seconds later the same fingers pressed his body between them. She didn’t even acknowledge him as she started to rub him between her fingers. Only when she had to turn a page her fingers gave him a brief reprieve, but every time her fingers resumed playing with his tiny body. 


Soon his body was rubbed raw from her fingerprints as it rubbed over his body, over and over again with nothing to stop her. She didn’t even pay attention anymore to what she was doing, just turning page after page, completely hooked in the story of her novel. Eventually he knew every part of her thumb’s fingerprint.


But what was even more humiliating, was his erection that kept appearing throughout her absendminded torture. Every time when the combination of her rubbing him between her fingers and the thought that he was hanging there helplessly got him excited, he immediately had to remind himself that it was his sister that did it. And every time he managed to make his erection disappear, the frustration and anger returned with a vengeance. 


Unluckily for him, his mother woke up in the front seat just as he had a raging erection. Luna immediately sprung into action, not wanting her mother to accidentally see her brother on her ankle and sat up straight. Just as she was about to put her feet back on the ground, she decided to check on him first as it suddenly hit her that she was playing with him for the last hour or so. 


“N.no'' he mumbled as her fingers left his body and her face appeared above him. “No she can’t see me like this, '' he whispered as he tried to get out of his restraints. Her happy face leaned in closer and just as she was about to see all his details, her mother started talking to her. Luna didn’t want to take the chance that her mother caught her fiddling with her brother, so she quickly stuck  out her tongue playfully and dropped her feet back on the floor. 


She winked at her trapped brother below and started to rub her toes on his body.  She laughed out loud as she watched the surreal sight of her socks rubbing her brother. “What is so funny honey”? her father asked, trying to get some conversation going to kill his boredom. “Oh nothing dad” she said. “just really looking forward to the coming weeks'' she replied as she grinned down at her brother below her. 


Levi screamed in his sister’s socks as he was rubbed over and over again, still not being able to even remotely stop her. The only thing that helped him was the relief he felt from her not seeing his unwilling erection. 


----


“Thanks dad” Luna said from far above as his father carried her suitcase to her room. He felt very sad as he had watched from her ankles as they walked into the apartment. It hit him like a ton of bricks that she succeeded in her mission, to bring her shrunken brother safely to the destination where she could play with him non-stop and no soul in the world knew he was there. Except for his sister that is, of course.


Levi’s father watched his daughter starting to unpack her things and sighed. “Luna, you got 15 minutes ok?” he reminded her, “It’s been a long trip, so it’s dinner and after we get back you can unpack”. 


“Sure dad” she said as she sat down on her bed and waited until he left. He always closes doors when he leaves a room, and she knew from experience that her and Levi’s part of the apartment was pretty soundproof. They even had their own livingroom and kitchen on their side of the building, although they usually just used the rooms on her parents' side of the apartment. She waited a few more seconds and then cheered.



“It worked!” she yelled repeatedly. “It fucking worked!” she cheered and let herself fall on her mattress. Immediately she brought her feet towards her body and peered in. “Bro!” she exclaimed, “it worked” she laughed. 


“Haha, three weeks as my toy!” she boomed down on her little trapped sibling. “Aren’t you excited and happy?” she asked, “that you were lucky enough that I caught you shrinking yourself for me”?  Luna laughed. “You could have just asked, you know,” she grinned. “I would have shrunken you in an instant” 


“But I’m really glad you did it!” she stroked his body,”oooh, the things I’m going to do with you!” she said full of excitement. “Speaking of which, how did you like it so far huh? she said, “you know, being my tongue ring?”. She waited for a response she knew she couldn’t hear. “Hmm, well I looved it!” she laughed. “Feeling your little cage on my tongue, knowing you were in there? she asked. “Ouch, every sister’s dream”.


“Buuuut” she asked while looking around the room. “What to do with you know” she pondered. “Hmmm” she mused out loud. She looked at her brother and he was clearly trying to get her attention, but she just couldn’t hear him. 


“You know Levi, I really am curious what you have to say” she smiled at her brother.. “What to do” she said as she checked her watch to see how much time she had left. “Oh, I know!” she said out loud and reached out to her suitcase on the other side of the bed. “Got just the thing!” she said as she started to search through it.


Minutes later he was banging his fist against a very small hollow bead he was deposited in. “What did you put me in this time!” he screamed. He was curled up in a fetus position in a just too small ball. He thought it was a solid one, but when she pried it open, he could see from the inside out, just not the other way around. He realised why, nobody could see him there, but he could see everything. 


He stared from the bathroom counter at his sister collecting all his toilet articles, from his deodorant to his toothbrush that they kept in the apartment. She smiled down at him, “finally no annoying brother that litters the bathroom” and put his stuff in the cabinet below. 


He yelled as she returned into his view and he could only stare at his sister as she redid her hair. Her hands moved incredibly fast as she put her hair in a loose bun, with some strands of her hair besides her head. She knew how to look good. 


“Now bro” she said, “You’re probably dying to know what I put you in '' she said as two impossibly large fingers lifted him in front of her. “Well, I just know that you just loooove being my jewelry” she grinned at her trapped brother. It was weird looking at the ball between her fingers, but knew her brother was in there and was seeing her clearly. “And I want to talk with you a bit, so this is perfect, enjoy!” she said and tilted her head sideways so she could check the mirror.


“Wh..what did sh” but realized where he was going. “No!” he yelled for the thousand times that day. He banged his prison as he was pressed into his sister’s giant earlobe and felt some movements as she attached it from the other side. He stared in her flesh, but managed to turn himself around, only to be looking into an infuriating sight.


“Sooo cute” Luna grinned in the mirror. “Nobody will suspect a thing!” she said happily. But Levi was yet again completely humiliated. He stared straight into the mirror and saw the little solid white ball on his sister’s ear and he knew he was in there. A mere earring for his older sister, to decorate her pretty face. “N..no Luna” he said inside his ball. “This is just all too much” he whimpered.


“Too much” her booming voice came from her lips. “Ooh Levi” she chuckled as she started to wash her hands. “You don’t know what you gotten yourself into” she laughed. “C.. can you hear me?” he asked, unsure of what just happened. “Yup!” she laughed as she looked at her earring, “the jewelry enhances your voice, it’s made that way”. 


“So, all excited to be yet another jewelry of your big sis?” she continued her teasing. “You must feel very lucky to be my toy huh?”. “No Luna please, this has gone far enough!” he said. “You’re right, we should get going” she shrugged playfully and walked towards her parents, ignoring her brother’s pleas for help. 


---


“Hmm, this is sooo good mom” Claire said between bites. They were at their favourite pizza place and she ordered her favourite dish. Her chewing overpowered the constant complaining from her tiny on her ear and she smiled as she heard his tiny voice return as she swallowed her delicious food. 


It was a thrill that she had a pleasant conversation with her parents, while she heard him calling for them. She felt hot as her earring moved slightly from his movements, a pleasant reminder that she had the power to just simply reduce him to her jewelry. She bit her lips as she felt excited once more. She played with many tinies, but playing with her brother was just something else. 


“Hmm, yeah it’s great to be back” Claire said after putting another bite of her favourite pasta in her mouth. “Levi doesn’t know what he’s missing,” she said, a bit sad. “Speaking of which, have you heard anything from him?” 


Luna shrugged as she poured some more wine down her throat. “Nah, why would he?” she said before eating another bite, silencing his screams for attention once more. “I’m sure he’s right where he wants to be,” she chuckled. 


“No mom, I’m here!” he yelled as he was moved up and down in his cage from Luna’s chewing. “Please, she trapped me in here!” he screamed as he saw a slice of pizza the size of a building disappearing in her mouth once more. He shuddered as he remembered the experience of being in there while she chewed. 


For the past hour or so he was tossed inside his prison from her constant movement. Her walking was the worst, he was slammed up and down as he saw his parents close by. One time his mother even laid her head on his sister’s shoulder as they walked. Luna fondled him a bit while she was doing that, further adding to the insult that he was trapped on her ear as decoration while she had a pleasant time. 


“Aah that was great!” Luna sighed as she stretched her legs under the table. “Next time I’ll have to ask for an extra topping though” she said satisfied, patting her bloated belly. “And I think I know just the thing” she giggled as she heard the screams coming from her ear.. Her mother looked at her strangely, but thought she missed an inside joke or something. “I’m sure we’ll be back honey” she smiled and asked for the bill.


---


Luna let herself fall on her bed. After walking back from dinner she suddenly felt exhausted. The wine went straight to her head and combined with the excitement of having her own brother as a tiny to tease, and the stress she had of taking him with her in the car, her energy level was depleted. 


She had simply ignored her brother’s complaining while she brushed her teeth and removed her makeup. She had laughed when she heard his obscenities while she emptied her bladder on the toilet, simply ignoring that he was there with her. He was there to make her ear look prettier, even when she peed.


But now that she wanted to sleep, his complaints became a bit of a nuisance. Sure she understood that he wanted out and to be grown back, but that is simply not going to happen. And Luna was sure that his hormones were going to take over sometime. She stared at the dark ceiling after turning off the lights. 


Finally, she decided to break the silence. “Levi, hush, I know it’s scary and all, but just enjoy it ok?” she said. “I’m going to play with you and when we get back I’ll grow you back, promise”, but his complaining continued. 

But after five more minutes, he still wouldn’t budge. Levi felt some strange kind of power from keeping her awake. The first time since he’d shrunk that he could do something back to annoy her, and although he knew he could be in far worse places than in her jewelry, he kept doing it.


He still felt as humiliated as he was first inserted in her ear. Loose strands of her hair that escaped her loose bun on her head dangling next to his clear prison. Her familiar body stretching out for miles, slowly moving up and down from her breathing. The way her voice boomed around him while she casually explained that she’s just going to play with him. It was infuriating. He trusted her to grow him back, and knew she was good on her word, but she couldn’t just take his shrunken body for her amusement for three goddamn weeks!


After one more minute of him keeping her awake, she had enough. He heard her laugh and immediately felt uneasy. “All right little Levi, have it your way” she giggled as he saw her fidgeting on something in front of her face. Then he saw the item that left her tongue and his blood drained from his face. “Luckily it’s the same jewelry line bro!” she laughed as her fingers approached his prison. 


“Good night bro” her massive voice said around him. “Noo, Luna!” he screamed, but he knew she couldn’t hear him anymore. He was still in the same round little ball, but she screwed it on the same pole he was first imprisoned on earlier that day. Luckily the ball was solid this time so he was protected from all the saliva, but it was humiliating nonetheless. Her mouth opened wide from her yawning, illuminating all the scary details. “Sweet dreams” he could understand while being thrown around.


She turned to her side and closed her eyes with a smile. And after a few more minutes she was gone. Totally oblivious to her brother’s screams inside her mouth. And luckily for him, the erection that eventually followed. 


---


“Heeelp” Levi screamed as he saw boulders of cereal being crushed to pulp next beside him. Strands of saliva and milk hung  between her molars as she dumped another bite in. Clearly having no interest for his well being for the slightest as her voice constantly boomed around him while she had conversation with their parents. 


But even during the crazy ride on her tongue, he couldn’t stop thinking about what happened this morning. After cursing himself for his erection while being surrounded by his sister’s mouth, he finally found sleep inside his sister’s tonguering. When he woke up, he felt humiliated as he slept inside Luna’s mouth and frustrated that he could fall asleep in such a place.


He fell silent as he heard the sound that woke him up. “A.. a moan?” he asked himself as his mouth went dry. He kept completely silent as her lips parted slightly. Levi could see the ceiling in daylight and knew it was morning. Her lips closed again and he could hear a “hmm” from her throat. “I.. Is she masturbating” he whimpered.


Sure enough, if he would have been able to see outside his sister’s mouth, he could see Luna pleasuring herself. She woke up and felt the tiny thing in her mouth. The thought that he just spent the night there was enough to get her horny as hell. She had doubts about actually doing it, but hey, if she would remain silent maybe he wouldn’t notice. Luna had smiled at her own naivete, knowing full well he probably would be able to. 


Lost in edging herself closer to her orgasm, she was unable to control her silent moans anymore. She guided her tongue ring all over her mouth, picturing her helpless brother inside a way too tiny ball. A tiny thing that was at his sister’s mercy and with a big moan she finally came. Her brother was fully aware of what she just did, and the thought made her smile.


He couldn’t believe what just happened. He was the centerpiece of her thoughts as she came. Trapped inside her body, while her endorphins from having him as her tiny prisoner gave her incredible pleasure. “Again” her mouth whispered around him as her silent moans returned. He whimpered in his tiny ball as he was forced to listen to another orgasm approaching.


Finally she got up and he was back in reality again as a huge toothbrush joined her mouth. He was jerked around as she prepared for the day, simply ignoring him. Luna didn’t want the confrontation of having to explain why she masturbated. Besides, simply letting him sit there while she starts her day was fun. With a smile in the mirror she joined her parents for breakfast.


---


Later that day, Luna sipped her cold soda. After breakfast she and her parents decided to go for groceries together. It was boring and the only thing that kept her entertained was purposely playing with her brother. But she needed something else. She saw a shrinkbox sign in the mall, and couldn’t wait to pick something to tease her brother with. 


She opened her shrinkbox app on her phone. This morning she linked the controller with the app, and she smiled when her brother’s 3D scan popped up. Carefully she held her phone in front of her face, so her parents couldn’t see their son’s body and face on their daughter’s shrinking app. 


Luna laughed as she turned the 3D model around, and zoomed in on some parts. It always amazed her how accurate it was. She made sure her phone was on silent and pressed the video button which was linked with his watch. After a few seconds of connecting she silently laughed. She saw her brother surprised face as he was blinded by the sudden light coming from his watch. It was a surreal sight, seeing the roof of her mouth looming behind him. She never experienced being tiny herself and shuddered how helpless he must feel.


Levi had to process for a moment what was on his watch. He looked straight into the smiling face of Luna, but couldn’t quite understand how and what. Until he realised it was live. She waved cutely at him as she brought the tip of her straw between her lips. At the same time light crept in and he saw the same straw aiming straight at him. Then the vision became blurry as liquids washed over his plastic prison. He looked back at his watch and yelled angrily at her as she looked at him excitedly. With her trademark wink, she left him in darkness again. Humiliated beyond belief. 


“So mom, do you mind if I shop quickly?” she said. “I’ll meet you back here in ten minutes” she promised as she left for the shrink shop. 


Luna browsed the shop as she saw all kinds of items. Some she owned but didn’t bring, some she did. But also a lot of new items. She grabbed some sunglasses with a frown, not understanding what it could do with a tiny, but laughed as she saw how it worked. There were cuffs to hang a man spread eagle in front of the inside of the glasses. The captor would have troubles seeing past the tiny, but it wasn’t made for that. She imagined Levi on it, unable to hide his body for her gazing eye and felt excitement. Luna checked the price and was unable to put it away for such a low number. 


But that was not for now. She continued searching while she was thinking how much she was yearning to sunbathe and swim later and suddenly it hit her. With a grin she stopped in front of the bikinis and looked at them. After some browsing she found exactly what she was looking for.


Levi felt relieved when her fingers finally screwed him from her piercing. Lune carefully twisted the tiny ball until she could release her brother. She grew him to two inches and gave him a rub on his hair. “Good morning bro” she said chippery. He felt unsure how to respond, especially after the ordeal from this morning, but just as he found some words she covered his mouth with her finger. “Sssh, we don’t have much time” she whispered. 


Levi mumbled on her finger as she dropped him into something soft. His arms were guided through some loops again, followed by his feet. Stuck in a spread eagle position, something already becoming familiar, her finger finally let go of his mouth. “L.luna, what is this?” he yelled upwards, but instead of responding she searched for something behind the fabric on the back. She tugged on some string and suddenly the loops on his limps tightened and he was completely stuck in a person sized cutout. 


“Luna?” he yelled again, but she was just very excited as she lifted him up. She stood up herself and held him in front of her face. “You look perfect, bro!” she cheered, “let’s try if the size is correct though” and turned him around. 


Confused, he could only wonder what he was in. It was strangely curved and it looked like he was right in the middle. As she lowered him downwards, the realization of what he was in hit him by a truck. He stared straight into Luna’s right breast as she held it in front of her. “Perfect” she confirmed and held him straight in front of her. She saw his angry reaction and chuckled. “Oh hush, it’s just a boob” she laughed and walked out of the changing room.


Levi screamed murder as he was dumped on a moving platform. He realized she was purchasing it while he was still on it. In the distance he saw a young girl scanning some items for the customer in front of Luna. He was brought closer and closer while he saw Luna casually checking her phone while she blew a bubble from her bubble gum she just put in. 


He yelled for the girl’s attention as she picked him up to scan him. “Please, help me, my sister kidnapped me!” he yelled. The girl looked at him amused, not quite understanding what he was saying. She winked at him briefly and dropped him in a plastic bag. “No, please!” he yelled again for her attention, but suddenly an enormous pair of sunglasses fell on top of him. 


“Thanks!” Luna said as she walked out of the store with her newly purchased bikini. She walked happily with her brother in the bag as she reunited with her parents. “Thanks for waiting” she said as she dropped the plastic bag her brother was in, among the other groceries she carried.


----


Luna hummed happily as she walked through her room. She had moved her brother’s bed to the side and it gave her a lot more space. With a smile, she looked at the chair at the desk, picturing her brother in the bikini top she hung over it. It was perfect, a nice hiding place for when she went sunbathing and swimming. Sure it will be a bit weird with her shrunken brother against her tits, but he will have to get used to it. 


She finished unpacking her stuff and was finally ready for the nice holiday. “Ok Levi” she yelled, “ready to go to the pool?” she cheered as she walked towards him. He was finally uncovered from the clothing that covered him. He looked straight into his sister’s smiling face above the chair. “First the bottom” she winked and he realized in horror that he had been covered by her newly purchased bikini bottom.


Luna sat down and removed her clothing. She guided her newly purchased bikini bottom over her ankles and pulled them up. Luna frowned as she saw some loops on the inside and laughed when she realized she totally missed that. With a chuckle she pulled them all the way up and loved how they hugged her bottom tightly. 


She blushed as she looked over to the chair. Luna stroked her right breast for a moment, pondering how to approach the situation. “Oh well” she shrugged and with a big smile she removed her brother from the chair. 


Levi stared straight in the red face of Luna. Her breath washed over him as she guided her finger over his limbs to check if he’s still tightly fastened to her bikini top. Finally her eyes locked with his. “Ready?” she laughed, “haha, this is going to be funnyyy!” as she lowered him down, ignoring her brother’s pleas.


Levi’s mind almost shut off when he opened his eyes when the falling motion stopped. “N..no Luna, please”. In front of him was the biggest breast he ever laid eyes on. A soft jiggling endless piece of soft feminime flesh. And in the middle of it a clearly erect nipple, inviting him to come over. He was almost convinced to do just that, until he looked upwards in the mocking, grinning face of his sister. The owner of the luscious breasts in front of him. 


Luna’s mind went in overdrive and a gasp escaped her lips as she pressed the top against her soft breasts. The feeling of her tiny brother on her excited nipple was one of the best feelings she ever experienced. His tiny warm body an extra stimulant for her sexuality. “Hmmm” she said out loud as she giggled from his struggles. She fastened the top behind her back and stood up. Luna jumped a few times, letting her breasts fall up and down for a moment. “Alright bro, let’s go!” she cheered as she walked out of her room.


She felt incredibly naughty as she walked into her parent’s living room. Her flipflops flapped against the floor and her mother noticed her while unpacking. “You’re going swimming?” she asked. “Yup” she replied happily as she stood in front of the long mirror. She looked stunning and her bikini fit her perfectly. A happy young woman ready for a day at the pool. And her shrunken little brother against her nipple. She grabbed the keys from the table next to the front door and waved goodbye as she left for the pool.


----


A half hour or so later, Levi still struggled against her nipple and breast. He felt the heat of the sun warming up the dark fabric of his sister’s bikini top. It made his prison warmer by the minute and it didn’t help his situation at all. The top pressed him in his sister’s flesh firmly and he couldn’t move a muscle. His mouth was filled by her skin and his body forced to go up and down with her gently breathing. 


He was able to make out that she sat on her sunbed with the back upright. Her nipple pressed into him every time she thought of him and the cutout forced him to practically hug her breasts in front of him. She hummed a carefree tone while she put sunscreen on her body. All the while he was knowingly put against her nipple, to give her the slightest bit of pleasure.


Later, he heard another page turned behind him, and moments later a pop from her bubble gum. He could picture her, enjoying her holiday at their pool, while he was struggling on her breast. Levi renewed his struggles against her hot tit, to get him out of his most humiliating position yet.


But the opposite happened. A big finger rubbed the fabric behind his back, pushing him even deeper in her warm flesh. “Hmmm bro” her massive muffled sound boomed all around him. “You feel incredible,” she laughed, which caused her brother to immediately stop what he was doing.  “Huh?” she said surprised, “don’t stop now”.


He whimpered in her flesh as she slowly began to rub and knead his body in her tit. She didn’t lie, he actually felt incredible. Her parents were still unpacking, so she could make the most of it now. She laid her head back as she slowly kneaded her brother in her soft warm flesh, picturing him struggling inside. Her breathing became more erratic and just when she thought to do something about it, she heard her parents coming towards the swimming pool. “Shit..” she murmured. 


Levi felt her tugging on the bikini top and was assaulted by bright light above him. He squinted his eyes and looked straight at the grinning face of his sister. He couldn’t tell if the blush on her face was from the sun or from kneading his body in his breasts, but she sure looked excited. Enraged he started cursing at her, but didn’t know if she could hear him.


“Let’s go for a swim and cool off huh bro” she laughed above him. “I think we both need it” she giggled as she brushed her finger over his crotch. “Wh..what?” he thought as he realized he was hard. “N..no Luna” he started to say. But the last thing he saw was her huge grin as she let his body snap on her tit with a snap.


“See bro, being my plaything is not so bad” she laughed as she got up to take a nice long swim. 








Chapter End Notes:

Thanks! Love to hear your thoughts.