- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for all the reviews! Please keep them coming, it keeps me going. 

You could also join the discord: https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG

Ok, somewhere in the end of the chapter the good stuff begins :) Enjoy! 

Luna smiled as she laid her head back on her sunbed. Her feet tapped rhythmically on the music that came out of her earpods. So far it’s been a perfect day. The sun felt really nice on her skin, especially after all the studying from the past weeks. As always she started too late and had some real catching up to do. 


But that was soon forgotten. The pool was the perfect temperature to cool off, but still comfortable. And her mom just made the perfect sandwiches for lunch. It was an incredible relaxing start for the holiday. 


She closed her eyes and grinned. “And my little shrunken brother makes it even better” she thought. 


Luna loved how he felt when she swam in the pool. He struggled just enough that she could feel it in the water. Even when the strong current made by her swimming strokes washed over his little body as she lazily swam back and forth.Her mother even joined her and Luna had to stifle a laugh as her mother was oblivious to the fact that her son was squashed in her daughter’s tit. Totally submerged in water, saved by the properties of her shrinkbox. 


Luna counted herself lucky that her bikini bottoms were still wet from her last swim as she thought about how humiliating it must be for him. As she reached out for her can of pringles to send another down her throat, she frowned. 


“Hmm, he’s been quiet for a while” she thought. “Let’s make sure he’s alright” she continued as she put the chip in her mouth. 


She carefully lifted her bikini and peeked in. Luna chuckled as she saw her little brother strapped on the inside. But her chuckle turned into a laugh when she noticed he fell asleep. She bit her lip so she wouldn’t wake her parents up, but this was just too funny. He was so exhausted from struggling against his sister’s tit all day that he fell asleep. 


She carefully lowered down the fabric on her tit and grabbed her phone. With a grin she opened her shrinkapp. 


Levi woke up screaming as a huge object slammed against his back a few times. His mouth felt dry and slowly all the sensations came back to him. The feeling of complete humiliation, how helpless he felt against her breast. How his body struggled to get out as she swam. How infuriated he was as she held simple conversation with their mother about that stupid tv-show they always watch. 


And now he even fell asleep on her breast. He felt ashamed, but renewed his struggles against his restraints. Levi was still unsure she saw his erection earlier Today and he couldn’t take it anymore how his body reacted to everything she did with him so far. It was like giving her a reward for torturing him and that was the last thing he wanted. He just wanted to go home. 


He grunted as the object behind him pressed him in the soft, warm flesh once more. As he tilted his head sideways he saw light coming from his watch. He tried his best to look closer and the sight sickened him. On his screen he stared straight into the playful face of his sister. She looked happier than ever.


She looked behind her phone for a moment, probably to see if somebody was watching, and continued her teasing. Luna held her phone further away from her face until he noticed her bikini where he was trapped in. There was absolutely no sign of him being in there and he felt even more helpless. A pedicured finger came into view and lightly tapped her bikini and at the exact same time the huge object slammed him in her flesh once more. He whimpered as he realized it was just her finger lightly tapping him. 


“No sleeping on the job bro” she said while she waved her finger at her screen playfully. She giggled as she slowly stroked the part where her brother was. Luna laughed as she saw the effects on his body from simply touching his fabric prison. His head disappearing in her flesh as she pressed on it. 


She enjoyed it for a while as she relished in her brother’s discomfort. After a few presses she turned her phone around and showed him the surroundings. Levi mumbled in her breasts as he saw his parents asleep on the other side of the pool. It looked amazing and the weather was perfect. And even ammidst the tormet, he thought about how stupid he was to turn down this holiday. But that feeling was short-lived as his sister’s bright face replaced the nice scenery. 


“Ah well, I’ll go to sleep as well then” she winked. “Bye!” she waved and the watch shut down. 


He was in darkness once more as her body lifted in the air. “What is she doing?” he thought as he felt her massive body turn around. He suddenly realized what was happening, but it was too late. Not that he could do anything about it. 


He screamed as an impossible weight slammed in down on a hard surface. A loud giggle reverberated around him as he was shifted back and forth as she tried to get comfortable. Claustrofobia kicked in as he tried to move, but he could do nothing but wait.


Luna smiled as she tried to feel her shrunken brother, but felt nothing. She sighed as she took off her sunglasses and turned off her music. She basked in the thought that he couldn’t even move a muscle and fell asleep. 


---


“Luna?” a soft voice said. 


She felt a warm hand slowly shaking her awake. “Luna?” her mother’s voice repeated. “Your father and I are going to play some tennis ok?”. 


Luna turned around and stretched her arms and legs. After a big yawn she rubbed her eyes. “How long have I been asleep” she said groggily. 


“Hmm, an hour?” Claire replied as she stood up.


 “Don’t know, we fell asleep as well” she said and grinned at her daughter. “And now I’m going to kick your father’s ass,” she laughed. 


Luna grunted at her mother’s competitiveness, especially at sport. But she could appreciate it as well. “Have fun mom” she said and stood up and grabbed her towel.


“What are you going to do?” Claire asked. “Hmm, don’t know yet, but I’m done tanning” she shrugged. “I think I’ll go into town” she thought as she walked with her mom to the apartment. 


“Ok, just be back at 7pm” she said as she opened the door. “I’m making pasta and I thought we could watch our show together?” Claire asked her daughter. She could see she was unsure and decided to convince her. 


“I’ve got lots of wine” she winked and knew instantly she said the right words. “Good luck against dad” Luna laughed as she went to her own part of the apartment.


---


Levi bounced helplessly with her tits as she walked towards her door. He was utterly embarrassed when she slept on top of him. He could not move one inch of his body as he laid there helplessly until she woke up. He was so relieved to be finally able to move something that he stopped struggling against his restraints.


But that wasn’t necessary anymore as Luna finally released him from his bonds. He yelped as two fingers pinched his body and lifted him out of her bikini. He sucked in fresh air as he was finally away from his sister’s warm skin. He saw her using her phone and he shrunk slightly in her hands. 


“So bro, how was your day?” she teased as she walked towards her bed and sat down. “I had a terrific one!” she laughed. “It was perfect, with you all snuggled up against me” she continued and rubbed his hair with her fingernail. 


Levi had tried to prepare himself while he was stuck in her bikini. He was sure he could handle the sight from everything being so enormous much better. But as her fingers held him immobile and her body moving so fast, he failed miserably. He wanted to beg her to grow him more.


But still he had to try to maintain some composure. So he decided to say nothing at all and just stared at her angrily. It took all his composure. 


“Ooh, the silent treatment huh” Luna laughed. “Haha, you look even cuter when you do that” she giggled. Levi's confidence crumbled immediately, but he continued to stare at her. Luna laughed at her brother’s defiance. She quite liked it. 


She puffed a strand of hair from her face. “Now, where to put you” she thought as she looked around her room. Luna stopped as she saw her jewelry box and walked towards it. She rummaged through it, looking for inspiration. 


“Ah, that’s perfect!” she said satisfied. 


Levi looked at the tiny elastic string in front of him and frowned. He knew it was nothing good, but he didn’t know why. On both sides there were tiny clasps and he knew from experience that his arms and feet fitted in that kind of openings. He felt sad that he knew that. 


He also learned that he could never overpower her. But he would never stop trying and fought her fingers to get into the clasps. “No!” he yelled defiantly, but it didn’t work. Moments later he was stuck. He looked behind him and saw the elastic band behind his back. 


“What did you do?” he yelled as he looked back at Luna’s bright, happy face. 


“You’ll see” she laughed and moved her body a bit back on her mattress. A massive foot slammed in front of him. Impossible huge toes wiggled in front of him and he still didn’t connect the dots. 


It was until she used her fingernail to open the elastic behind him, making him the top part of a round circle, almost ring formed. And it suddenly hit him. “N..Noo Lune, no, I’m not your toering” he cursed his sister. 


But her fingers already separated her second toe and she wiggled playfully again. A girlish giggle overpowered his complaints and moved him towards it. He screamed as her toe moved underneath his body until he was right at the base of her second toe. 


She let go of the elastic and immediately his body bent backwards on the top of her toe. With so little effort, Luna just made him the top part of a makeshift toering. He looked above, her chin resting on her knees as a finger brushed over his body. 


“Perfect” she said with a blush.


“Allright bro!” she said to him from her comfortable position. “I’m going to freshen up, you just look cute ok?” she teased and his yells became silent as she stood up. His sounds too soft for anybody to make out. She waved at her brother and walked towards the bathroom. 


---


“You go mom!” Luna cheered as she walked past the tennis court. She was really trying to win and the scoreboard told her she was actually doing that. But as she looked at her dad she rolled her eyes. He was clearly letting her win, probably to get something back later. 


“I’m going to town, see you later” she said and grinned down at her feet. With every step her feet disappeared underneath her summer dress, only to reappear when she stepped forward. 


And everytime she did that, she saw her brother’s trapped brother just going along. He looked cute in her open sandals. 


She had taken her time getting ready, enjoying the fact that he just had to endure her routine while he was stuck there. She even applied a new coat of nail polish on her toes, just chatting about school like he would give a damn. Luna smiled as she remembered her promise to paint him on it someday. But after a visit to the toilet and putting on some nice dress, she finally left for town. 


Levi screamed for her to stop as she casually strolled through all kinds of shops. It was extremely scary to see the world passing by at his size. His sister just ignored his plight while she looked for nice things to buy. Each step a sickening experience. He could only count himself lucky that he wasn’t the underside of the toering. But each slam reminded him how small he actually was. How easily she could worse.


There were times he just had to watch her from below as she held shirts in her hands, ate some street food he didn’t recognize, or just walked around town. Sometimes he saw her looking down at him, but there were times she didn’t even register him. The thought made him shiver. 


He noticed something different in the air and soon enough he heard waves crashing down on the beach. “One vanilla icecream” Luna said far above him as she ordered some sugary treat. 


Minutes later he fought his restraints as she took off her sandals. She giggled at his plight and jumped on the beach as she licked her cold ice cream. “Hmm” she mumbled as she looked at her brother.


She grinned down at him as she started walking in the sand. He screamed as his body suddenly disappeared beneath it with her toes as she continued licking her icecream far above him. He resurfaced covered in sand, only to disappear back in the ground as she simply walked. 


After a couple of hundred steps, the sand was replaced with cold and salt water. He screamed in the seawater that washed over him. Wave after wave as she continued walking, taking him along.  A blurry Luna laughing above him, while she licked her ice cream carefree. 


“God this is hot” she laughed as she walked through the water, only letting the top of her feet get wet. She looked over the beach. There were still quite a few people left, but some of them started to pack their stuff to go home. Luna licked her ice cream with a smile. There was always something with the beach that made her excited, horny even. And her shrunken brother was adding to that. 


She had seen his excitement in her bikini this morning. It was only one time, she didn’t see it again, but it had her wondering. 

He clearly wasn’t enjoying the things she did to him, but still he was erect. “And he’s a tiny..” her thoughts trailed off.. “Soo..” she wondered, but let out a girlish scream as a bigger wave washed over her legs. 


“Shit” she said as she walked back to the boardwalk and sat down on a bench. She looked at her trapped brother and decided to put those thoughts out of her head as she swung her feet back and forth, returning to her playful demeanor.


--- 


Unaware of his sister’s previous thoughts, Levi still struggled to get out. His body was pulled back and it wasn’t comfortable at all. He hated the thought that he was strapped on her toe while she enjoyed her day. But just as he thought his day couldn’t get worse, he saw the shrinkbox sign above his sister’s head as she entered a store. 


He looked at her while she browsed through the shelves, sometimes she picked something out of it with a giggle. But he never could see what it was. One time she bent down and held something next to his naked body and laughed. Whatever it was, she kept holding it so apparently she liked it.


Frustrated that she shopped for things to use with him, he renewed his efforts. 


But he failed to notice that her mood changed all of the sudden as she started to tap her other foot. After some doubts he saw her grab a box from the shelf to look at it closely. Her face started to blush and she looked straight at him. She bit her cheek, apparently lost in thought. 


Just as she was about to put it on the shelf she accidently let it fall to the ground. He yelled as it crashed just next to her foot he was stuck on. 


But as he opened his eyes again, he wished he never saw it. He was dwarfed by an enormous bright pink dildo, nicely decorated by a big box.


He could not utter a word as his sister quickly kneeled down and grabbed the box from the ground. She was clearly in distress as her face turned even redder. Luna bit her lip as she held the box in front of her. He could see she was about to put it back on the shelf and felt relieved.


But he saw her hesitating and looking at him once more. He shook his head as hard as she could, but he could not stop her as he knew that look. She was going to buy it.

----


“I’m baack” Luna yelled as she closed the door. The walk back to the apartment cleared her mind. She didn’t know what to think, but she just had to buy it. She didn’t want to bring her own dildo from home. It was just like her mother to snoop into her bag and finding it. But three weeks without a sextoy? That was not going to happen.


“Dinner in ten!” her mother said and Luna quickly got to her room to stash her new purchased toy.


Levi noticed that she was back to her old self as she entered her room. He fought against his screams as she walked around with him still stuck as her toe decoration. Levi shivered as he saw the box disappear in one of her drawers. He convinced himself that it was just normal, that most girls use toys for pleasure. And that it had nothing to do with him being tiny.


Luna slammed her foot on the mattress and leaned in. “How are you holding up Levi?” she laughed. “Having fun on my toes?” she teased and wiggled them up and down. “Well, sorry to disappoint but I have to move you somewhere else” .


She moved her body over him and returned with something between her fingers. His blood ran cold as she showed him a familiar bead. “It’s dinner time, so you know what that means!” she laughed. 


----


“This is sooo good mom” Luna said while she emptied her second plate. Her mother really was a terrific cook and she was trying to learn from her. “What’s in it?” she mumbled through the last piece and held out her plate for a third time. 


Levi begged her to stop eating. He was once again stuffed inside her tongue piercing, and had to watch every time she opened her mouth. His family having a nice home cooked meal while he was watching everything his mom had so nicely cooked, chewed to a pulp for nourishment for his captor. 


It began to dawn on him that he was going to be there a lot. He figured it was perfect for her. She could easily hide him from sight, he could occasionally see out of her mouth to see what he’s missing and in between he’s thrown back and forth while she casually eats or has conversation. 


Uncaring of her brother’s realizations, Luna was finally satisfied and with a bulch, followed by her being scolded by her dad she patted her belly. Her mother laughed, “ready to watch some series Luna?”


---


Levi gave up struggling after a while. He tried to get somewhat comfortable on his back. He could occasionally see the ribbed roof of her mouth as wine poured over his prison. Levi lost count how many sips she had, but he figured it must be quite a lot. 


Suddenly his watch turned on and he looked straight into Luna’s grinning face. In the distance he saw his mother leave, probably to go to the bathroom. His comfortable position disappeared as she stuck out her tongue for a moment. She laughed at the surreal sight on her phone and put him back in. “Don’t get too comfortable bro” she laughed and grabbed a sticky chocolate. 


Luna slowly chewed her chocolate when her mother returned. She hit play and their show continued. Luna grabbed her warm blanket and pulled it over herself a bit more. But her mind wasn’t on the show this time, her attention was on her tiny captive brother on her tongue.


The feeling of this afternoon had returned. She still was horny as hell and playing with him in her mouth only increased her feelings. All the wine she had was not helping either as she watched her mother fully enthralled in her show. 


Slowly her hand disappeared underneath her blanket. 


She carefully began to stroke the outside of her panties, just to tease herself a little bit. With her free hand she sipped from the wine and sloshed it around her brother. She imagined him in there, helpless to stop her. “Maybe erect, maybe not” she thought as she guided him over the back of her teeth. 


Luna bit her lip, she couldn’t take this much longer. She needed more stimulation. “Shit, am I really going to do this” she thought. “It’s crossing a line”. 


Her thoughts returned to his erection. “He can’t expect me to not use him as a tiny” her alcoholic mind reasoned. 


“But how...” she wondered as her finger brushed her clit lightly. Suddenly her eyes opened wide and blood rushed to her cheeks even more. That was just too naughty..


“Fuck it, let’s do it” 


---


“Ooh bro” Luna’s voice boomed around him. “I don’t know how you feel, but I’m ready to play” she said much slower than usual. But he could still hear her excitement.


He could see through her lips that she was in the toilet. He braced himself as she stuck out her tongue slightly and he looked straight into the mirror at his sister’s face and she looked.. excited.

 

“Just one moment” she said as he plunged back into darkness. “No, what is happening?” he whimpered. 


After a few moments of waiting he was once again out of her mouth and two fingers carefully twisted his prison from the pole below. But Levi didn’t feel relieved at all. Instead he feared what was coming as he saw how excited she really was. Her pupils were dilated, her cheeks red from excitement. 


“S..stop Luna” he banged against the ball, but he could do nothing as another piece of metal came straight at him. He looked at it strangely, it was slightly curved with another ball on the other side. Levi was once again turned around as his ball was screwed on it. Then she unscrewed the other ball. 


Her tongue darted out from between her lips as she looked at him. She bit her lip and looked him over. 


“This is so hot” she whispered and began to lower him down. 


“No, what is this thing?”” he yelled but she could not hear him, nor did she care.


He saw a pair of bright pink panties on the floor as she lowered him downwards. “What the” he asked, but his breath stuck in his throat as her free hand grabbed the underside of her dress and stepped on the side of the toilet with one foot. 


“No, not like this” he whimpered as she began to lift up the fabric. He had fantasied hundreds of times about what it would be like to be small and helpless. Even to go as far to be stuffed up a girl’s pussy. 


But not like this. Not in his family’s toilet, kidnapped by his sister, helpless to stop her. 


Then he saw it. She lifted it up very slowly and revealed her pussy for the first time. Fat pussy lips, cleanly shaven, moisture already creeping outside. He would have appreciated the sight from any girl, but he knew it was owned by his own sister. The thought sickened him and he never fought to get out that hard before. 


He screamed for help as he was brought closer and closer until her fingers pinched the top of her pussy. Her upright face came into view, concentrated on the delicate job below. “No!” he yelled once again as he realized what he was. The pole disappeared in her clitoral hood above him. His back was against her body and he did not want to turn around.


Instead he screamed at his sister as he saw the other ball coming into view and carefully being screwed on the other side. “Perfect” Luna whispered above him. 


It was an unreal sight, her clitoral hood partly resting on his prison, the rest of her body hanging above him. His sister’s excited face looking at him hungrily. How could it have come to this. Two days ago he was free as a bird. And now he was reduced to being jewelry for his sister’s pussy. No even less. Just a part of the jewelry. 


Slowly he looked downwards and scrambled to his feet as he saw the biggest slit in his life beneath him. Ready to devour thousands of him if it wanted. He made the mistake to turn around and panicked when he saw her engrossed clit clinging to the ball. Light moisture already clung to the fabric and he turned around yet again, just to see a huge finger slam in front of it.


Suddenly he was rubbed in small circles, pressed against the clit behind him. A moan escaped her lips above him, but she quickly stopped. Her face reappeared and smiled at him. “Have fun bro” as if it was just another game. “N..noo stop Luna” he begged one last time as he saw her grab her panties.


----


Luna felt amazing as she walked back to the couch. Should anybody ever look into her panties, they would just see a clitpiercing with a white ball on it. She smiled as she is the only one in the world that knows her shrunken brother is trapped there. To give her pleasure as she enjoys her holiday. 


Her panties were soaked when she reached the couch. She quickly got under her blanket again and told her mother to hit play. A silent gasp escaped her lips as she felt the piercing move, due to Levi’s struggle. She smiled as she took a sip of her wine, really happy with her decision to take things further. Luna wiggled her bottom further into the couch enjoying her new found power. 


For Levi it was hell. He knew that every struggle gave her pleasure, but he couldn’t care. She reduced him to her jewelry, stuffed him in her bra, wore him as a toering. But now she’s gone too far. He was not a thing, not something you could just use for pleasure. He raged against the ball that held him against his sister’s clit. 


But what he didn’t realize is how much pleasure he was giving her. Within a few moments he heard her say something he didn’t expect. “Uh mom, I’m going to bed ok?”. It was a further insult that she was just on the couch with their mom. 


But her standing up so fast after she put him in gave him some hope. “Maybe she’s regretting her decision” he thought and held still.


He heard her say goodbye to his mother. He saw light creeping in from below and braced himself as he could see through her pink panties. The floor moved past him and saw two skyscrapers of toned legs moving underneath him. 


He heard her walk in her room. She locked the door and she walked to the other end. Levi still waited in his humiliating prison. Surely she was going to have fun with him, but not this kind of fun. She would release him, turn him into all kinds of humiliating things, but not further.


Above him he heard her open a box. “Hmm, need some scissors '' and she walked to the kitchen on her side of the apartment. “Perfect” she said as he wondered what she opened.


Maybe something different to sleep in or something. She entered her room once more and closed it. 


He saw her legs leaning against the door and her fingers reappeared. His hope went down the drain as her fingers moved him against herself once more. 


“Hmm bro, you feel incredible down there” her voice said. With a loud giggle she ran towards her bed and jumped on it. 


She scooted backwards and he heard her taking off her dress, followed by her panties. He looked straight at the longest legs he had ever seen, her knees bent high above him. 


Levi whimpered as he backed down in his ball but quickly scrambled to the other side again as he felt the heat of the clit.


A huge hand appeared in front of him. It stroked the insides of her thighs. A huge shadow formed above him and he stared straight into his sister’s face. Her fingers pinched her nipple a bit, the same one he was stuck on during the first part of the day.


She kept looking at him as she pictured him inside the tiny ball. A huge finger slammed on top of him and began to stroke him, pushing him in her wet folds. “Oh bro, I need more” she sighed as she laid back down on her bed. 


“Remember this?” Luna laughed behind him. He screamed as she dropped it beneath her legs.


Her newly purchased bright new dildo. 

Chapter End Notes: