- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next chapter! A big shout-out to tra xanh! He really helped me with grammar, spelling and keeping the flow of the story! Thank you! 

Join the discord if you want anything in the story :) https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG


“Hmm Levi, yes, keep doing that” Luna moaned.


Her fingers skilfully pushed the little ball against her sensitive clit. She concentrated on the little movements her brother made as he struggled to get out. Luna bit her lip as she felt it vibrating pleasantly against her love button. 


She closed her eyes and shuddered as she imagined how it must feel, to be a tiny toy for your own sister’s masturbation session. Helpless as everything he does gives her even more pleasure, trapped against her pussy. 


As she carefully slipped a finger inside her, Luna thought how bad she would feel to be trapped inside that little ball. To be reduced to a mere masturbation aid for her own sibling that took her as a secret passenger. 


She knew how wrong it was. That no brother should ever be a shrunken centerpiece of his own sister’s orgasm. But her drunken mind didn’t care anymore. He was going to please her excited clit while she orgasmed all around him. He was a tiny afterall.


Luna leaned forward and grabbed her dildo. She looked at it with a bit of disappointment. 


“Should have gone for the special one” she thought. “Oh well, I’ll get it tomorrow” she mentally shrugged and aimed it right at her incredibly wet pussy. 


Luna relished in the even harder struggles against her clit. “Jeez bro, you really want to make me cum huh” she said. Her horny, alcoholic mind had no reservations anymore as her free hand found her clit again and resumed rubbing the tiny ball into her wet flesh. 


Levi screamed as he was once again tossed against the sides of his sister’s piercing. Her wet finger overpowered his every attempt to keep steady, but he still tried desperately to fight every movement with all his might. 


“No, stop Luna” he screamed against the plastic as she talked to him from above. 


“Hmm, this is the best decision you made in your life, Levi,” she moaned. “Now struggle for me, It’ll not take long” she giggled as her fingers left his prison. 


Just as he got his bearings he saw the most terrifying sight yet. The tip of her dildo came for him at a frightening speed and slammed against him. If he could, he would have thrown up from the sight as the dildo glided over his prison. His own sister’s juices smeared over his clear prison as she slowly rubbed it up and down on her pussy lips. A sickening pink train designed to pleasure her. He kicked and fought against the material that kept him, but it only made her moans harder. 


“That’s it” she said and guided the dildo downwards one last time. He trembled from fear and disgust as he looked over the dildo and saw her enormous hand aiming it towards her entrance. Her feet behind it, her toes slightly curled from pure carnal lust.


Luna was so wet that she didn’t even try to take it easy. She leaned her head back as she forced the tip of her dildo against her clit and slowly guided it down between her lips. Luna knew this was going to be one awesome orgasm as she pushed the plastic toy inside her. She moaned as it filled her up and concentrated on the pleasant sensation on her clit. 


Levi’s throat went dry as he saw the giant dildo disappear in the giant wet slit below him. Her fat pussy lips moved to the side to accommodate his sister’s dildo. A sickening moan reverberated around him as the impossible large object was pushed into Luna’s warm, wet cave. 


Her huge finger slammed against him and he was tossed around in her piercing as she fingered herself slowly. She relished in the feeling of being totally filled up by her sextoy and closed her eyes. 


“Fuck yes” she whispered as she pulled the dildo back out her excited pussy.


“No!” he yelled as his face slammed back and forth against the plastic material while her fingers moved the object against her clit. He felt sick when he saw how incredibly wet her dildo was as it left her moist tunnel. Her pussy lips held onto the dildo with force, as if it was trying to beg Luna to keep it in. 


“There we go bro” he heard his sister say between his head slammed against her piercing once more. He whimpered as the dildo disappeared back into the terrible cave below him, accompanied by a loud moan. 


After a few thrusts her moans turned into screams of pleasure as she pounded the toy in and out of herself with pure lust and no regard for her brother’s comfort. 


She pictured him in there while she edged herself to her first orgasm. Helpless to stop his own sister from using him for her own desires. Their parents totally oblivious that she brought their son along. That he’s been with them 24/7 since they left for their relaxing holiday, reduced to a secret plaything for their daughter. 


And with the loudest scream yet, she finally came. 


Levi almost cried, as he felt so humiliated. Even from inside of her piercing he could feel the trembling force her pussy made as it clamped around her dildo. Her screams of pleasure sickened him to his core. And while her orgasm slowly subsided, he realized that this was just the beginning.


As his sister’s heartbeat calmed down and her dildo slowly retracted out of her engorged pussy, he noticed that his heartbeat was pretty fast as well. Defeated, he noticed that during all the commotion his involuntary erection had returned. 


As he looked out between his sister’s legs he remembered the last time he got involved in a girl’s orgasm. He still hadn’t done the actual deed, but he managed to finger a classmate to an orgasm. Levi could still recall being as aroused as she was when her muscles clamped down on his fingers. There was just something about experiencing a girl's orgasm that made him excited.


But he felt sick now that he had the same reaction when his sister orgasmed all around him. His erection quickly died as he waited in disgust. Her excited wet pussy around him was way too much for his young mind to handle. He could only bide his time and see what she was going to do next. Stuck beneath her clitoral hood like a pleasant decoration. Levi screamed in frustration.


Luna knew he must be out of his mind, being stuck on her pussy like this. But she couldn’t care less at the moment, he felt incredible. She slowly rubbed her belly as she basked in all her power. Her orgasm was incredible, but she needed more. Slowly, she got up and looked at the tiny ball. 


She giggled as the piercing began to move again, clearly very angry at her. Luna waved at him playfully. “Ready for round two, little brother?” she asked and felt her feet tingle as she got up from her bed. “You’re doing a great job” she laughed as she approached the desk in the corner of her room. 


Levi held his hands against her piercing as she moved. It was only fate that he was afraid of heights as he saw the floor miles away. But that was the least of his concerns while Luna scooted out a chair from beneath the desk. He sobbed as he saw the now familiar dildo in her hand. She slammed the underside of the dildo on the chair. 


“No, please Luna” he whimpered as he saw her legs straddle the chair, aiming her pussy right above her dildo. Ready to bounce on it until she was completely satisfied. Ready for some real satisfaction. 


He felt sick as two fingers parted her labia to accommodate the toy. “Now just do what you did before, ok?” he heard her say from far above. “Finally your fantasy of a helpless tiny really starts” she giggled. “Have fun” she teased and lowered her bottom.


They both screamed as she sat down on it with brute force. 


One hour and three orgasms later she finally let her dildo slip out her pussy. Her clit rubbed raw by her fingers, her insides sore from all the friction on her delicate flesh. But she was satisfied beyond belief.


Levi could only stare at the wooden chair inches from him. He had totally lost the feeling of time as he had been moved up and down her dildo for God knows how long. Levi reckoned he could never listen to her voice again. No brother should ever hear those kinds of sounds from his sister. 


He had been tossed and turned with every thrust her massive body made. Sometimes he could only see her clit as she rammed the toy inside her. Other times he could see straight between her legs. It had been the most humiliating thing ever. 


Levi just wanted it to be over. He didn’t even care that she would leave him in the piercing. He just wanted to close his eyes and pretend he wasn’t stuck as jewelry on her pussy. That he didn’t participate in his sister’s masturbation session. But he knew when she got up and began to walk that even a short reprieve from her teasing wasn’t an option. 


“Fuck Levi” he hear her say, far above him. “You were so good” she giggled as she slowly walked towards the bathroom. She tapped her piercing a few times. “I’m really glad you did this for me” she said before she sat on the toilet.


“No, Luna, no!” he yelled as he looked out from between her legs, the toilet seat right in front of him. “No, you cannot do this!” he screamed, but he couldn’t do anything as the toilet made some cracking noises caused by her massive weight.


Luna smiled as she felt her brother’s struggles. “Shh Levi” she laughed as she felt her excitement building up once again. “Or do you want to go for another round?” she asked as she closed her eyes.


 Immediately the struggles stopped. “Haha, thought so” she giggled and wiped herself clean. 


She looked at herself in the mirror and laughed. Her hair was messy, her face still red from the exercise of hopping on her dildo. But she smiled at herself anyway, totally satisfied from her orgasms. 


Luna felt hungry from the exercise after she got into her sleeping attire. She loved that she just could cover her brother so easily, while paying him no mind at all. 


She walked into the living room and saw her mother passed out on the couch. The television still on, three episodes after she left. She gently woke her up and guided her to her bed. She smiled as she felt her brother’s struggles while she helped her mom.


Minutes later Levi could hear his sister eating some chips and got very angry from the mental picture of her casually having a snack while she just used him for her own pleasure. He realized then and there that he was becoming more and more like a regular tiny for her. Sure, a very special tiny, but a tiny nonetheless. 


Half an hour later, Luna finally laid down on her bed. Satisfied beyond belief and ready for a good night’s sleep. It took all her willpower not to mess with him further, but the thought of completely ignoring him after all her fun excited her. She felt the minuscule struggles on her clit once more, but it was not enough to keep her awake and she slept within minutes.


“Uh, hello?” he yelled in the darkness. 


“No, Luna, get me out of here!” he screamed and tried to keep her awake. But there was absolutely no reaction anymore. Just silence and darkness and he knew she had fallen asleep. 


Luna smiled in her sleep, unaware of her raging brother stuck on her pussy. 


---


Luna felt incredibly happy as she leaned her head back. The temperature of her bath was just perfect. She had all the time in the world, as it was cloudy today, so they had decided to go to a nearby town later that day for some sightseeings and museums.


She wasn’t really into those things and normally she would have stayed in the apartment. But she thought of something fun to do with her brother and just couldn’t help herself. With a giggle she lowered herself a bit more and closed her eyes. 


Levi steamed inside the hot piercing. He could only stare at the unreal sight before him. Her legs stretched in the bath and bubbles floated on the surface above him. Levi heard some music and knew he would be there for a while. She loves taking her time in the bath.


She had simply ignored him the whole morning. He had been able to hear them having breakfast while he had been stuck listening to them from between her legs. 


His body didn’t sweat at all, probably due to the shrinkbox, but he was hot nonetheless. He became desperate and struggled to get her attention. To his surprise, it seemed to work as she started to move. 


Moments later his watch suddenly turned on and he looked straight into his sister’s grinning face, her chin just submerged in the water. She looked relaxed and got a tan already from the few hours in the sun. Luna always tanned easily. Her wet hair decorated her radiant face as she was clearly enjoying her morning.


“Hi, bro” she greeted him casually. “How’s your morning?” she chuckled. Luna held her phone a bit closer and laughed as she saw her own legs in the background. 


“Luna!” he yelled. “How could you do this to me!”. “You fucking masturbated with me in here!” he screamed at her. “I’m not your fucking sextoy!” 


But Luna wasn’t faced at all. Instead her grin grew even bigger. Levi looked at her, and he didn’t know if she was blushing from the excitement or her hot bath. But she clearly didn’t care how he felt about it.


“Well Levi, you kind of are now” she chuckled. “the next few weeks actually” Luna shrugged at her screen. 


She noticed his shocked face and laughed. “Ah, Levi, don’t be like that,” she said. “You made yourself tiny for a reason”. 


“You wanted to be a toy” she continued her reasoning. “And you were lucky enough to be found by me, your own sister” and leaned back a bit. “Just enjoy the ride and I promise you’ll like it” she giggled. 


She ignored her brother’s pleads and continued. “Besides, you were the one that struggled wonderfully against me,” she said. “And you knew I had some wine, you saw it all going down my throat” Luna laughed. “So yeah, you knew what would come of that”. “It’s your own fault really” she said, enjoying her own jokes.


“I was trying to get out!” he yelled. “you imprisoned me on top of your fucking pussy”. 


Luna only responded with a giggle, which made him even angrier. 


“And I didn’t want to become your toy!” he continued his rant. “You fucking made me one!” he cursed. “And used me to get off!” he said in outrage. 


Luna loved his little outburst and smiled as he continued complaining. But after listening for a while she got an idea. 


“You know what I think of your complaints” she grinned at her phone and suddenly let out a little fart in the water. She laughed uncontrollably as she saw the horrified face of her brother. 


“Now hush, Levi, and just be a good toy for your sis” she said after she had calmed down. 


She bit her lip as she got an naughty idea. Slowly, she guided her free hand underneath the water until she saw her own finger just behind him between her legs.


“Look behind you, Levi” she giggled and shrieked as she slammed her finger on her piercing just as he turned around. She loved the sight of her digit in the background tossing her brother around like a ragdoll inside the little ball.


With a giggle she stopped. “Ouch, still a bit sore,” she said.


“Allright, enough fun” she said as prepared to stop the connection with her brother’s watch.  “Levi, don’t worry, I’ll get you out soon, ok?” she said. “We’re going to a town nearby later and I’ve got just the thing where I can put you, see you later!” and switched off her phone.


Levi cursed at her as her legs stretched some more in the bath and left him there to stew while she relaxed. He was wise enough to be as still as possible as she enjoyed her bath.



After 30 more minutes Luna finally released him from his humiliating prison. He stumbled on his feet and noticed he was in the hard palm of her hand. Before he could turn around he felt himself grow and was somewhat relieved that he regained some of his size. 


He tried to turn around but fell on his back in the process. He gasped as he saw her massive naked form above him. She smiled at him, her wet hair still in a fresh white towel. 


He noticed her naked breasts right in front of him, a drop of water slowly trickled down from her hair on her breast and he followed it with his eyes until it stopped on her erect nipple. He stumbled backwards, which caused his sister to giggle. 


“Ah bro, don’t be so shy,” she laughed. “You already spent a day with them,” Luna giggled. 


“But don’t worry, I’ve got something else” she chuckled, and he knew she was up to no good. 


“Please, Luna, just leave me here” he begged her. He just hoped to get a few moments without Luna torturing him. Just some alone time. 


“Don’t worry, bro, you’ll love it” she said and reached for something on the ground. She slammed an object on her naked knee next to him and he realized it was her white All-stars. 


“Wh.. what are you going to do?” he asked. 


But his sister just hummed a happy tune as she reached into the shoe and removed something. He didn’t connect the dots, as he still didn’t know what she was up to. He screamed as she lifted him right before her eyes. 


“Now Levi, don’t be scared, you can’t be hurt, remember?” she said to him. Luna knew from experience how scary this was for a tiny. It was not so long ago that she did this with another tiny and had to listen endlessly to how terrifying it was. She wanted to tease her brother, not make him think that he was going to die. 


Levi felt strange and wondered to himself why she felt the need to comfort him. But he couldn’t ask anything as he left her grinning face and was lowered down, but couldn’t see where he was going.


Luna hummed a happy tone as she lowered him down. She stuck out her tongue playfully until she vanished from sight. The light grew dim and stale air greeted his nose and it suddenly hit him. “


No, Luna!” he screamed when he realized she dropped him in her shoe.


Levi struggled for all he was worth but her giant hand easily pressed him down on the rubbery surface below and he noticed he was in some sort of cutout. He screamed as Luna's fingers carefully pinned him down on his torso. His sister’s finger strong enough to overpower his once much stronger body.


He managed to lift his head up and looked at the bizarre sight. His body was as long as the shoe and light creeped in from the heel section. His head was right where her toes would be and he screamed and screamed for her to stop. 


“Now, let’s get you strapped in” Luna said while she guided his legs underneath an elastic loop. She could hear the tiny screams as she did the same with his wrists. “There you go” she said, satisfied. “And now to seal you in” she continued while she grabbed the insole.


He begged her to stop as the insole entered her shoe. He could see a cutout as it was lowered on top of him. .


Luna stuck out the tip of her tongue as she tried to get the insole in place. Levi tried to get out at any cost, but he was stuck. He noticed that his head and torso were the only parts of his body that were still out in the open. 


“N.. noo” he cried as he realized what she did.


Luna peered in real quick to see whether he was strapped in correctly. She giggled as she made eye contact with her brother. “Get comfy, bro” her muffled voice said outside of her shoe. “We leave in one hour”. 


For the next hour he could only wait until she returned. He heard her getting ready for the day, texting her friends, just a relaxed girl having a good time. 


But Levi felt terrified. He could not picture what would happen if she stepped on him. He could not imagine that he would be strong enough to survive, even with the knowledge that the app would protect him from any harm.


And after an eternity it finally happened. Her fingers appeared in the heel section and dropped him on the ground, followed by another thud on the floor. He held his breath, scared and alone, but nothing happened as he waited for the inevitable. 


Far above him, Luna frowned as she opened the shrinkbox app. She got a notification and hoped nothing was wrong. But she was surprised as the app opened with a big festive notification. 


“New update this week?” Luna said out loud. She decided to read further, intrigued by what it was. 


But the app was very cryptic. It talked about a major breakthrough that’ll add tons of possibilities to use a tiny. Luna grinned, as she could always use new ways to play with her tiny brother. But as she scrolled down, it wouldn’t reveal what the breakthrough was. The price was there though.


“1500 bucks?” she said out loud. Luna whistled. “That must be one hell of a feature”. She grinned at her shoe on the floor. “Perfect timing” she laughed, glad that she could try out new things with her sibling. 


Levi couldn’t understand what she was doing but he knew she was sitting above him. Suddenly a knock on the door got both of their attention. “Coming, Luna?” her mother said through the door. “Yeah, two minutes,” she said back. 


Levi held his breath as he heard her fiddling with the other shoe next to him. “N.. no Luna” he whispered inside his sister’s dark shoe. 


Nothing could have prepared him as the shoe moved towards him. He begged her to stop as her pretty feet entered the heel section. Levi could not fathom how heavy she must be as her toes crept forward.


He gasped as her toes made contact with his naked torso. Luna laughed above him, but didn’t stop at all. Instead she glided her feet over it. Levi shook his head to get away, but there was nothing he could do as her big and second toe made contact with his chin. The light vanished as his head squeezed between the two toes. 


He could still smell her feminine body wash on her skin as her toes rubbed his head until her heel slammed on his feet. Her weight was already unbearable and he realized this was only her foot. Levi immediately panicked, but couldn’t move a muscle. Only his head was free to move a bit, just underneath the bigger part of her toes. 


The only thing he accomplished was a giggle from his sister. “Haha, that tickles” she said as she tied her shoelaces. “Who would have thought you would ever end up as my insole” she laughed as she reached for her purse. “But I’m glad you did” she teased him as she shifted her foot a bit. 


 “So, I don’t know when we’ll be back, could be a while” Luna said while she checked if she got everything. “Have fun” she sang, as she stood up.


Levi screamed as her full body weight pressed on his tiny body. Helpless to stop her as she squeezed all the air from his lungs. His joints cracked underneath her sole, but nothing bad happened. Just extreme pressure, humiliated beyond belief as his own sister reduced him to her insole. 


His stomach lurched as she took her first step. Momentarily suspended in the air as she took it slowly to let him get used to the sensation. Levi continued to scream as he went down again until he couldn’t make a sound anymore as air was once again slammed out of his body. Her sole rolled over his torso until her toes did the same on his face. 


After a few slow steps Luna stopped in front of the door. “Are you ok, bro?” she asked. Luna grinned as she felt miniscule movements underneath her sole. “Great!” she cheered. “Just so you know, I love how you feel underneath me” she said. “All right, time to go” she cheered, looking forward to a full day of walking on her tiny, shrunken brother.



Luna slurped from her milkshake as she walked next to her mom. Her father decided to go to a sports bar to watch a game. After two museums and one church he was totally fed up with cultural stuff. 


Luna wasn’t really fond of cultural stuff either, but she enjoyed walking on her brother way too much. She checked her watch and giggled. “Five hours already,” she thought.


Luna imagined how much he must hate being under her foot. Her clammy sole smashing him flat time afer time while she walked on him without a care in the world.


She loved that, at some times, she even forgot he was there at all. Luna softly giggled as she remembered being enthralled by some art in a museum, her whole body weight pressed on his body for minutes at a time. Only when she felt slight movements below her toes, she remembered her brother underneath her. She made sure to apply some extra pressure before continuing her tour. 


The stop at a cafeteria had been especially fun. She had some time to play with him when they sat down. It must have been 30 minutes that she just scrunched her toes on his face. Like a soft pebble that was there to amuse her.


After ten more minutes Luna and her mother finally reached the sports bar where her father was sitting. She said goodbye to her mother and promised to return in thirty minutes. The whole day of dominating her brother got her really excited and she looked forward to playing with him tonight. “But first, let’s find us a new toy” she thought. 


While his sister’s panties dampened far above him, Levi was in absolute hell. He had been stomped flat more times than he could count. She just wouldn’t stop, no acknowledgement of his existence from her whatsoever, apart from her toes grabbing his face whenever she sat down.


With every step he was lifted up in the air until she slammed his body back on the ground. A comfy cushion for her as she walked through town. Her fruity body wash long gone as his lungs filled up everytime her foot stopped crushing him, making him smell her toes until he was slammed back down again. 


He could picture her and hated it. A young happy girl spending time with her mother. Unbeknownst to everybody looking at her, somewhere underneath her, she trapped her own brother as an insole. Merely to amuse her during her holiday. 


But he could tell she was finally alone. His mother loved to talk all day and he had to listen to her all the time between the stomps. He had felt pathetic as he heard her shoes next to Luna’s while they walked, completely unaware of her son buried deep underneath her daughter’s feet.


Finally, after an eternity, he felt her fidgeting with her shoes. Her toes squeezed his head one last time as a twisted way to say goodbye and left his now humid prison. He looked over his torso, totally rubbed raw from her sole as a huge eye peered in from the heel section. He screamed in rage as she giggled from behind the shoe. 


“Having fun, Levi?” she laughed. “You felt wonderful beneath me” she said while she stroked his torso. 


“Haha, I can’t imagine what it must be like,” Luna teased him. She actually shuddered from the thought. “You know, I once kept a guy in there for a few days” she explained while starting to remove the top of the insole. 


Luna smiled as she remembered the event. “He was pretty angry too afterwards, so I just swallowed his little ass to cool down,” she laughed, terrifying her little brother in the process.


She saw the distress he was in when she lifted him out of her shoe. Luna shrugged, “what?” she said innocently, “it was on his list”. 


Luna narrowed her eyes and grinned at her brother. “Glad you don’t have a list, you’re just down to do everything” she laughed.  


Luna loved the look on his face after her little teasing.  “So, how are you holding up?” she grinned. She turned his body around to see if he was ok, Luna was still amazed how well the shrinkbox worked. “Good as ever!” she cheered. 


He started to curse at her, but she interrupted him. “Sorry bro, you can tell me all about it later” she said while she stood up. Levi noticed she was in a changing room. His heart sank as he saw the now familiar logo of the shrinkbox on the wall. 


“But first we need to find something together” she laughed and walked out of the changing room.


Levi felt scared as he swung next to her body while she walked. She had no regard for his comfort as she strolled through the long isles. He couldn’t quite see what the objects were on the shelves, but he knew this was a pretty big store. He couldn’t quite grasp what the objects were, his mind was too busy holding on to the last of his sanity.  


Finally she stopped and turned towards the shelves. “Now, bro” she said slowly and squeezed him playfully in her hand a few times. “Take a good look” Luna giggled and lifted his body to see. 


He turned white instantly as he saw an endless aisle full of bright, colorful objects. Long cylindrical toys, some ribbed, others veined. Red, blue, purple, all colours of the rainbow. She walked a bit and held her brother in front of them as he saw multiple sickening dildos in front of his eyes. All designed exclusively so that she could get the maximum amount of pleasure from them.


After a few steps Luna stopped with a giggle and lifted her brother in front of her face. 


“So, bro” she said while she looked down on him. He could tell she was incredibly excited.


“In which one do you want to ride tonight” 



Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Please leave a review, it's really appreciated. Or join the discord :)