- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally, a new chapter! Special thanks to  tra xanh for improvements and suggestions :)

Want something in? Join the discord!  https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG

---


“What about this one, Levi?” Luna asked as she admired the bright pink dildo in her hands. “It’s long enough and has a nice stiffness to it” she said, as if her brother was a willing participant in all of this. 


He yelled for her to stop. It was the fifth sextoy she had picked up and he felt more nauseated with every toy she admired. He knew whichever she would pick, he would join it in her dark wet pussy. His own sister’s pussy to be precise. 


“I’m not your dildo!” he raged, stuck in her fist. He realized that the sentence alone was absurd, but he continued to scream and shout anyway.


But his temper was met with a giggle. 


“Well, technically you wouldn’t be the dildo, you’re right” Luna chuckled. “You’re more like the passenger, or maybe the filling?” she pondered and shrugged. “Either way, you can learn how to be a proper dildo” she grinned. “You know for when you finally graduate to actually become my dildo itself” she said while she brushed his hair playfully.


“You know” she continued as her eyes scanned the shelves for other options. “You could even put this on your resume for your next date” she teased. “Experienced dildo” she mimicked a serious tone, followed by a laugh. “Though I would leave out the fact that you’ve been your sister’s dildo” Luna said. 


She gave him a quick look. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone that you practically volunteered to be a sextoy either” Luna laughed. 


“Wh..what, no, Luna” he whimpered, haunted by the thought of having to go inside his sister, but he could tell she wasn’t listening anymore. Which with all her verbal teasing, wasn’t even such a bad thing. 


Luna put the dildo back on the shelf, not really satisfied with it. “Hmm, we need something like a hybrid or something” she thought out loud and walked a bit to the right. “Something hollow, but where you can see..”. Luna didn’t finish her sentence. Instead, she gasped as she took two big steps and grabbed a new sextoy.


“Yes!” she said. “This is perfect!”. “See!” she said excitedly to her brother and yanked his body towards it. Her finger glided over the tip off the dildo which appeared to be see through, but the base was solid pink. He realized he would see everything from the inside of her dildo. 


Levi could only imagine what horrors awaited him, trapped inside that silicone prison. Stuck in a sextoy while his sister’s pussy slowly engulfed his prison. His blood drained from his face as he felt a sense of inevitability. He knew then and there that he was going inside that thing.


He shook his head to clear his mind and focused on his sister. He was currently stuck in her closed fist. Levi craned his neck and screamed her name to get her attention. She looked at him for a moment with half attention as her other hand was trying to get an unopened box behind the sample. 


She rewarded him with a smile and a wink. “Are you excited?” she genuinely asked, leaving him stunned as her gaze returned towards the box before her. “Does she really think I’m looking forward to this?” he thought. He remembered his involuntary boners, but he never signed up to be her dildo!”. 


 “You should be” she said while she turned around towards the cashier. “You’re going to love it, I promise” and started to walk.


As Luna walked to the cashier, she felt her damp panties against her crotch. All the foreplay and teasing was a bit much, and she realized that it would be a very long time to actually play with him. And Luna didn’t want to wait that long. 


She looked at her closed fist, her brother’s upper body stuck on top of it.  She blushed from the sensations. “God, I love how they feel, '' she thought. She loved how they struggled, how they tried to get out of the next thing she came up with. To have any resemblance of control. 


And now her own brother was at her mercy, which made it even better. 


Luna decided she needed something right now.


With a swift turn she walked towards another aisle which happened to be the lingerie department. She walked past hundreds of pieces of underwear. Some plain, others designed to play with tinies. Luna heard her brother’s complaints from her fist and smiled as she simply moved her thumb on his face to silence him. 


She carefully picked out a nice matching set, black with decorations on them, and walked towards the cashier. 


With even more excitement, she walked towards the girl behind the desk and dumped the two items on the desk.  Luna smiled at her, she guessed she was about the same age as her. The girl returned her smile and took both items to scan them.


“That’s $249 please” the girl said while she grabbed a bag to put them in. 


“Wait, what?” Luna asked, surprised by the price. “Jeez, I didn’t know they were that expensive,” she said more to herself than to the girl.


The girl looked at her sympathetically. She pursed her lips and checked the two items. “Yes, it’s silk” she said and looked at her and noticed the tiny in her hands. “You could put it on his tab?” she suggested with a polite smile. 


Levi stopped shouting for the girl's attention for a moment. He craned his neck once again to look at his sister, which now looked directly at him. And he didn’t like the look on her face.


His sister grinned ear to ear as her phone appeared in front of him. Her thumb swiped over her phone with clear intent and quickly found what she was looking for. Luna laughed out loud as she noticed he didn’t limit his account. 


“I need a moment with my tiny” she said to the girl and excused herself. She walked a couple of feet so the girl couldn’t hear their conversation. Luna didn’t want her to know that it was her own brother she held in her hands.


“Sooo Levi” she said slowly as she lifted her brother in front of her face. “Those are pretty expensive stuff”, Luna said. “And since I didn’t know that you were coming along as my tiny, it’s only fair that you pay for some of them, ok?” she said sweetly. 


Levi looked at her in disbelief. “Like I would ever agree to that!” he said. 


“Well, sweety, it’s not like you got a choice” she grinned. “I can just put it in your account” Luna shrugged. “And you’ll have to settle it, before the app will allow you to go back to full size” she laughed. He screamed as her lips approached him to give him a quick kiss. 


Levi couldn’t believe it. After her lips left his face, he continued his outrage. “No sis, that’s illegal, that’s my money!” he screamed. “It still is” Luna smiled. “And you’re buying something nice for both of us”. 


“Tell you what” she said. “I have a lot of stuff back home, if you let me shrink you once in a while when we’re back, you can have fun with all of them” Luna said sweetly. “Thanks, bro!” she said again and walked back to the girl. 


“All set!” she said and held out her phone. She scanned a code on the screen and with a beep, the transaction was completed. 


“See, Levi!” she said and showed him his profile. Levi fought her fingers around his body with all his might, but it wouldn’t budge. He could only look at his profile with $249 in debt next to it. “Luna! You..” but he couldn’t finish his sentence as once again her finger covered his face. 


He could only listen to sister saying goodbye to the girl. Levi screamed in surprise as her fist suddenly released its grip and fell downwards. With a grunt he was smacked against the cardboard and landed on some plastic. He looked upwards just in time to see the lingerie was tossed on top of him. 


“Thanks, see you next time” he heard the girl say until he was swayed back and forth from his sister’s walking. He could hear a curtain being pulled and was smacked against something hard beneath him. 


Luna went crazy with anticipation. She looked at the bag on the bench and bit her lip from the thought about what was to come. 


Levi slowly got his bearing inside the bag. Light creeped in and he groaned when he saw he was positioned underneath the backside of the cardboard containing his sister’s dildo. He was startled when her huge hand reached into the bag and removed the clothing from the bag. 


More light crept in and he could see it clearly now. He looked straight at a cartoon of a man that smiled inside the dildo, and an excited giantess that held it inches from her pussy. 


He knew he would be in that position and could picture it clearly. Luna’s trademark grin as he’s unable to do anything to stop her from plunging him in. He screamed in frustration, but at the same time felt an erection building up. Only the fear of what was coming held it from being a full blown boner. “God damn it!” he screamed, cursing his own body. 


Luna finally figured out how to strap her brother in. She quickly grabbed his little body from her bag. She didn’t listen to what he had to say, it was time for action. 


Levi stopped his struggles for a moment to see what she had planned. His size changed a bit, and he noticed she was sitting down on a bench. Her fingers handled him easily and moved him towards the black fabric on her legs. It went all too fast and before he knew it, he was bound tightly on it. His arms were pinned down his sides and for the second time Today, his own sister tied him to a part of her outfit. 


Levi still hoped she had tied him to her bra, but deep down he knew better. His suspicion was confirmed as Luna dropped him on the bench and grabbed the knot of her denim shorts. 

Luna didn’t even bother to take off her shoes in which her brother was imprisoned not so long ago. Instead, she unzipped her shorts and wiggled out of them, followed by her moist panties. 


She wiggled them playfully above her brother, before she put it in the plastic bag. Luna grinned down at her tiny brother, her little tied up prisoner. She patted her pussy playfully. “Ready bro?” she said. 


Levi begged her to stop as he was helpless to do anything. She grabbed the waistband and lowered him down on the floor. He screamed for help as two gigantic legs stepped into the opening and her hands lifted him up her legs. 


He followed her legs upwards until he saw his final destination. His own sister’s excited pussy, ready to welcome him as her new plaything. And as a further insult, Luna’s excited face far above it. 


“Have fun with my pussy, bro,” she said. “You'll be seeing her a lot these weeks,” she giggled. Levi renewed his screams as the fabric underneath him brought him closer and closer to his sister’s lips. But he could do nothing as Luna stood up and continued to put on her panties. 


She closed her eyes as she brought him closer and closer. The anticipation was almost unbearable. Luna heard his screams and wondered if that would add to the pleasant sensation. She gasped when she finally felt contact and with a stronger pull, she stuffed her brother right between her legs and silenced his screams in an instant.


But Levi hadn’t stopped screaming. The sensation of being pressed against his own sister’s pussylips humiliated him beyond belief. Levi tried to wiggle out of his bonds, but he knew it was futile. He figured the only thing he was doing was making it more fun for Luna. And he could tell she was having plenty. 


He gasped as he felt sudden pressure on his feet, and immediately they were pushed between her lips. 


Luna moaned out loud. The feeling was incredible. He struggled wonderfully against her. Each of his movements were pleasant stimulations. Already she could feel something wonderful started to build. Her finger slowly traced her brother’s body from feet to.. 


But just then, her phone rang and she picked it up quickly. “Yeah mom, I’m coming,” she said. “Yeah, sorry, forgot the time, '' she apologized to avoid future questions. “Yehees, I’m coming now” she said again. 


Luna tried to slow her breathing and giggled as she adjusted the waistband. “Comfy, bro?” she joked. 


But Levi was far from comfortable. Instead, he had been completely helpless as his body was pressed inside his sister’s slit above him. Luckily he had been saved from the phone call, but he knew this was far from over. 


The lips gnarled on his body as Luna’s body shifted. He felt her stepping in her shorts again and with a pull he found himself in total darkness. Claustrofobia kicked in as he heard a loud sound of her zipper which sealed him in his most embarrassing prison yet. 


Luna checked herself in the mirror. She grinned at her reflection, nobody could ever know that she trapped a tiny against her. She wiggled her hips playfully and got her things.With three soft taps against her brother’s back, which made her gasp from pleasure, she took off. 


“Have fun, bro” she said. “This whole you shrinking yourself for me keeps getting better and better!” Luna giggled and quickly stepped out of the booth to join her parents in the bar. Already she could feel her underwear riding further upward as she walked. 



“Have you heard anything from Levi?”, her mother asked while they walked through the aisles of the grocery store. They needed new supplies and their father waited in the car for them to finish.


Luna shrugged, “no, not really” she said. “You know how he is, just let him be,” she reassured her mother. “I’m sure he’s exactly where he wants to be” she joked and smiled when she felt the extra struggles against her sensitive spots. 


Luna grabbed a box from the shelves and looked it over. She used it to quickly change the subject. “Shall I make dessert tomorrow?” she proposed to her mother and tossed it in the basket.


Despite being pressed against her pussy for over an hour, Levi still hadn’t given up fighting his restraints. He was as moist as the panties he was tied on, and it horrified him that it was Luna’s fluids that covered him. Because his arms were pinned to his sides, he could do nothing to cover his face. 


It was firmly pressed against her clit and every breath and movement he made, only gave her more pleasure. But holding still was also impossible as his instinct tried to get out of this bizarre situation. 


When she walked, he was rhythmically kneaded in her pussy. Every step her pussy tried to eat him up. When she sat down he was pressed deep inside her folds, held completely still as fluids dripped down on him. All the while she was having pleasant conversations with their parents far above him. 


Finally, after a short walk where he could hear his mother yapping away, he could hear them putting the groceries in the car. They were finally going to the apartment again. 


Levi felt strange movements until he was pressed deeper inside her then ever before. He felt her shift in her seat and the engine turned on. After five more minutes of being pressed against her, he was suddenly tilted backwards and was blinded by light.


When Luna was sure that their parents weren’t watching, she slowly opened the waistbands of her shorts and panties and peered in. She chuckled when she saw his disoriented face. His hair was all wet and he was still trapped perfectly. “God this is fun” she thought. 


Levi’s eyes were finally adjusted by the light and looked straight up from her pelvis towards her face. Infuriated, he looked at her bright, happy face. “God damn..” but he couldn’t finish his sentence and was slapped to her pussy once again. 


Luna smiled as she put her earphones in and leaned back. She pressed her finger on his head and pressed him in circles on her clit for a moment. Luna sighed, straightened out her shorts and enjoyed the incredible sensations while her father drove them back. 



Luna watched the scenery passing by and started to recognise more buildings and streets and knew she was only five minutes or so from the apartment. She leaned her head against the window and fantasied how he would feel. The mental image of her brother trapped between her legs as she lowered herself down on him. Luna shuddered from the thought.


A bump in the road snapped her back in reality and saw that they finally arrived at the apartment. Luna leaned in towards her dad and loved how her brother was forced even deeper in the folds of her pussy. “Thanks for driving dad” she said sweetly. She knew exactly how to play her father.


They got their stuff and Luna made sure not to forget the bag with her special item in it. She stretched her muscles and checked her watch. Luna grinned as she got plenty of time to play with her new toy and started walking towards their part of the apartment.


Levi tried to keep his sanity as she started to walk, his body kneaded in his sister’s pussy over and over again. The car ride had been hell. He could only wait and squirm underneath his sibling’s warm, moist body. She hadn’t given him anymore attention during the ride, but he knew from her fluids that he was giving her plenty of stimulation. 


The background sounds of his parents and the music that came from the speakers added to his humiliation and frustration. He could picture his sister clearly, a permanent smirk on her face as she took full advantage of his stupidity. 


As he raged against her pussy in the darkness, he noticed a stronger aroma and the heat became more intense. Levi realized she was becoming more aroused and suddenly became scared. In a few moments he would find himself in that dark wet place above him.


Just as he was about to have a panic attack, Luna stopped in her tracks. 


“Jenny?” he heard his sister’s muffled voice high above him. Levi’s mouth suddenly felt extremely dry. “N..no” he thought and stopped his movements.


“Luna?” an excited voice came from far away. After a second of silence, he heard two shrieking noises and without any warning she started running with no regards to her brother’s discomfort whatsoever. 


He could barely process what happened, but suddenly felt something enormous bump into his sister. “Hi, girl!” he heard a lovely voice say above him. 


“No, why is she here?” was the only thing he could think of, as he heard the sweet sounds of his holiday crush. 


He had asked her time and time again if she would be there during the holiday. But her parents wanted to skip this year to visit some other place for a change. It was a big letdown, because last summer, after a lot of effort, he finally managed to kiss her. And he wanted more. 


She was a lovely girl with a bubbly personality. Levi thought she was out of his league and was that much more surprised when she kissed him on a late evening at the pool. He had tried to get to second base, but was unsuccessful until now. But he had more experience now and he had been sure to be able to get further. 


Luckily for Levi his question was soon answered, as Luna also thought she wouldn’t come. 


“Yeah, but my parents decided to change their plans last minute and I thought it would be a nice surprise”, she said as they stopped their embrace. Jenny looked past Luna and saw her parents. “Hi!” she waved cutely and smiled as Luna’s parents returned the gestures.


Jenny looked back at Luna. “So, where’s Levi?” 


Luna had to concentrate to keep her composure. Her brother intensified his struggles in her underwear and he felt incredible. 


She shrugged. “He wanted to skip this holiday” Luna said and noticed the disappointment in Jenny’s eyes. 


“Ah, really?” she said. “Why?”


Luna looked at her with a sly grin. “Maybe because someone wouldn’t come?” she winked. But she noticed that she could use something to cheer her up. Her brother could wait.


“Tell you what, let’s go out!” she said. “Celebrate!” and saw the joy back in Jenny’s face. 


“Yeah, let’s!” she cheered. “Meet in 5 in front of the building?” she suggested and left to get her stuff. Luna grinned as she walked towards the front door. 


Levi screamed in frustration. If only he hadn’t been that stupid to skip the holiday. He would have been messing around with her. But now he’s stuck inside his own sister’s fucking underwear as a stimulation for her sex! 


He heard some doors until he could tell she was back in her room. But still she didn’t acknowledge him. Instead, he could hear her going through her stuff. She even hummed a carefree tune and he knew she did it on purpose to let him know how relaxed she was.


Finally, more light poured in as she removed her shorts. But the sight of his sister’s pussy didn’t help his situation at all. But the light was short lived as once again, she covered him with another piece. This time much more loose and there was still some dim light. 


He was blinded by light and when he opened his eyes again he stared once again in his sister’s radiant face. 


“Jenny says hi” she grinned down on him. He glared at her, but it only made her chuckle. “Haha, you look really cute when you do that,” she laughed. 


“So bro, I don’t have a lot of time, but we’re going out,” she said. He started to throw insults at her, but she just laughed. 


“Hey, it has not been my choice that you wanted to become a tiny plaything for your sister”. “Hell, you could have just joined us at regular size, but you choose to shrink yourself with my box” and shrugged. “So don’t blame me for making you exactly what you wanted” 


“Now, I know you wanted to go straight in, but that can wait,” she said. It was awkward to talk into her panties like this. “Just make me feel good, ok?” and snapped her panties back with a giggle. She sighed as the pleasant feelings returned.


After she checked herself in the mirror for a moment and made sure her make-up was fine, she stepped out of her room. 


“I’ll be out with Jenny mom” she shouted in the hallway. “It could be late” she said. Luna knew her mom would be fine with it, especially now that Jenny was here. 


“Sure hun, have fun!” her mom shouted back, just before the door closed. 


—-


“Wow, that was fun”, Luna shouted excitedly as she scooted on a bench in the corner of the dancing bar. Jenny followed soon after. 


“Yeah” she laughed and leaned back. “I’m exhausted '' Jenny exaggerated and waved for two more cocktails. They knew the waitress and she smiled, she knew exactly what the two girls wanted. 


Levi squirmed in his bonds. “When is this night going to end!” he mentally screamed as once again, he was forced between his sister’s pussy lips. He absolutely lost track of time as he swung back and forth with every movement his sister’s hips and legs made. 


He knew both girls liked to dance, but this was ridiculous. For the past hours or so, he swung around until they wanted to get something to drink, only for the process to repeat itself. 


As his sister shifted a bit in her seat, so that his head was right underneath her clit again, he could only wait as he listened to their conversation.


“So, you and Levi huh” Luna grinned as she sipped from her straw. 


Jenny looked at her and rolled her eyes with a smirk. “Yeah, me and Levi?” she returned the question. 


“Oh nothing, it’s just that maybe you wanted to follow up that kiss” she laughed as she stirred the ice in her cocktail. 


Levi was shocked and squirmed a bit. Her pussy gave him a squeeze. He should have known that they had talked about it.


Jenny sipped from her drinks and smiled. “Yeah well, someday we might” and laughed. 


Luna shifted in her seat, she felt her brother squirm more frantically than before. She sipped from her straw and enjoyed both the sweet taste and how naughty she felt. 


“Yeah, someday” she replied and sat back. She pretended to scratch an itch for a moment, but instead scratched her finger nail on the back of her brother.


“So, have you tried the shrinkbox already?” she asked and moved her hands back on the table. “I could always shrink him and mail his little ass to you when I’m back” she grinned at her friend. 


Despite his situation, Levi held completely still for a moment. His sister’s clit rested on his face as he listened intently at Jenny’s muffled response. 


He heard her almost choke on her drink, followed by her laughing. He could picture her clearly and would have loved to joke around with her these days. Instead, he knew he was going to be in on around Luna’s body the whole time. 


“Now that would be something” Jenny said after she calmed down. “Yeah, mail his body, I’m sure he’ll love it” she grinned. 


Levi's heart jumped a beat as he heard her positive response. He could only imagine what she would do with him, but everything would be better than his current position under his sister. 


 “But first let’s have some more fun tonight, I’m sure he’s having a great time as well!” and pulled Luna’s arm to go back dancing again. Luna laughed when she pictured her brother down below and grinned. “I’m sure he is,” she laughed.


As they got closer to the dancefloor, he could hear the music getting louder. He knew he wouldn’t be able to hear them and would be alone with Luna’s swinging vagina once more. 


“I’m sure there are plenty of full sized men that are fun too” she said and giggled. He could only scream in frustration as his body was forced deeper in Luna’s hungry pussy by his sister’s dance moves.



Luna stumbled through the front door. She knew she had too much to drink and was a bit tipsy. Nothing too serious, but enough that the night was over.


She tried her best to be as silent as possible. After making sure her parents didn’t hear her, she entered her bedroom and prepared for bed. Luna had an unexpectedly awesome evening with Jenny. But she was tired and didn’t have any strength left to play with the squirming lump in her panties.


Levi heard her brushing her teeth and awaited what was to come. He felt very extremely nervous and didn’t know what to expect. 


Finally, after having been in darkness for hours he felt the panties going down. He couldn’t quite understand the movements and when he opened his eyes he understood why. Luna sat down on the toilet before him.


“No, Luna, no!” he yelled, but she relieved herself anyway. He looked up to her face and immediately noticed she was a bit drunk. “Hi, little brother” she said slower than usual. 


“Haha, you look like you had quite the adventure” she teased. She grabbed some toilet paper and wiped herself clean. But instead of getting up, she leaned in. 


He could smell the alcohol in her breath as she breathed on him. Her index finger slammed against his torso and slowly began to move over his body. 


“I can’t imagine what it must feel like to be this helpless,” she said softly. “But you like it huh, little brother?” she smiled at him. 


“W..what are you doing?” he said as her fingers followed his legs, arms and his torso. Luna locked eyes with him for a moment and finally guided her finger on his crotch. 


“You like being my little plaything, don’t you” she softly giggled. Luna slowly moved her finger up and down. “No Luna I..” but he could feel it starting to build. The bizarre sight of his slightly drunk sister high above him, the constant assault from her wet pussy as she enjoyed her day and the stimulation on his crotch. It was way too much for his young brain to handle and grew erect.


Luna grinned as she felt something hard between her soft finger. With a giggle she removed her digit and licked her lips as she saw her brother rock hard. 


“See”, she laughed, stood up and put her squirming brother right against her pussy.


Levi cursed himself as she walked towards her bed. He was slammed against her mattress as she sat down. A big yawn escaped her lips and she stretched out. “I’m sooo tired” she said and turned down the lights.


Luna lay down and turned on her belly. His whole world turned as he was upside down and trapped against Luna’s pussy. He felt extremely awkward with his still erect penis, trapped against her. 


“Um, hello” he thought and started to squirm. “You can’t leave me like this” he thought, but there was no response. Just silence and moments later his sister fell fast asleep.


Levi tried to get some sleep, but he was way too nervous about what was to come. He tried to get some sleep last night, but being trapped against his sister’s pussy was not the best place to fall asleep. 


Besides that, he could not stop thinking about Jenny. The way she talked about him gave him hope for something more. Although it would be a long time he would get to see her. He could only hope that his sister didn’t mentally damage him too much for him to ever want to shrink again. If it was Jenny, he still would want to shrink for her. 


He sighed in frustration against his sister’s shorts. This morning, Luna had pulled her panties off. She had given him a quick lookover to make sure he was alright and after a bit of teasing, tossed him without any warning in the hamper. Just as her other used clothes. 


After freshening up a bit, she put on her running attire and went for a run. Luna loved that she could just treat him like used underwear. 


Finally, after an eternity of waiting, he could hear her come back. “Hi, bro” she said cheerfully when she removed the lid from the hamper. He could tell she had a nice workout, she seemed really chipper. He always admired her ability to just run to clear her head from any hangover.  But her renewed energy would only mean more humiliation for him. 


He expected that she would remove him from his bonds, but she just grabbed the hamper and emptied it on her bed. “Hmm, let’s see” she mused and picked up some delicate clothing. Finally she grabbed the panties he was strapped on. She grinned and folded him in the other used clothing. 


Levi felt humiliated, but didn’t know what to expect. He could tell she was walking through the house, until she found her mom. “Mom?” she asked and showed her the delicates. She didn’t want to spoil the fun for Levi.


“Ah yes, excellent” she said and returned with some of her underwear as well. She dumped it all in her hands.


Levi felt movements again and was tossed on the floor together with some other clothing. He could tell he was upside down and somewhere underneath it all. “What is she doing!” he thought. 


He could hear her humming a tune again and felt some movements on top of him, until he was suddenly yanked out of the pile. He stared straight into Luna’s face and felt her gaze over him. “You’re way too dirty bro,” she laughed. “You need a wash before we can play” and started to move him away from her.


“What are you doing?” he shouted. But she just grinned at him. Suddenly a shadow crept over him. “What is th..” and immediately screamed for her to stop. She was putting him in a washing machine. 


“No Luna, please” he yelled, but she couldn’t stop laughing as she dumped him in. She waved cutely and grabbed the other clothing. He looked around him and saw dirty panties, bras and other delicate clothing. 


He looked forward again as his sister dumped her mother’s panties around him. Satisfied that everything was in, he saw her standing up and could only see her bottom legs. Her shorts and panties, soaked from her run, together with her shirt dropped down on the floor. 


She kneeled down and laughed as she tossed them in as well and closed the door. She leaned in and tapped her nail against the glass. His sister waved cutely and stood up. “Enjoy the ride” she teased and grabbed a bottle of detergent.


He was extremely nervous as he heard her prepare the load. There was a moment of silence, as if she was in doubt. But after a few seconds he heard her press the button and the door in front of him automatically locked.


He could hear her giggle as she turned off the light and left the room. Levi realized once again that it was all fun and games for her and knew for sure that she never had been shrunken herself as the machine began to fill with water.



Luna had a great morning. She had a good run, a nice breakfast to replenish her energy and a relaxing shower to freshen up. 


She loved how much power she had over her tiny sibling. The mental image of him being tossed and turned together with female underwear excited her to her core. She was ready to play with him. 


After she had applied body lotion all over her body, she checked the time on her phone and bit her lip. The cycle had fifteen minutes to go, and she could use some foreplay. She laughed and hopped in her bed. Luna lowered her hands between her legs and started to please herself. The thought of Levi currently mixed with her dirty clothes inside the laundry machine did the trick.


But she needed more and with a grunt, she stepped out of the bed. She grabbed the dildo from her drawer and could already tell her morning would be even better. Luna knew her parents were at the pool, but she wanted to be sure. She peeked into the room and when she was sure nobody was inside, stepped into the hallway with a giggle. Her whole body tingled from excitement.


Levi had just been through hell. He was tossed and turned thousands of times. And what was even worse, together with his mother and sister’s dirty delicate clothing. He could only endure it and was extremely relieved when the machine came to a halt. He slowly opened his eyes and sighed in frustration as he was still bound securely to his sister’s panties.


As the laundry machine emptied the water, the light suddenly turned on and saw his sister’s naked legs. Even after all this time, he still couldn’t grasp how such big objects could move so fast. “Shit, two more minutes” she sighed and kneeled down.


She peered in and grinned as she saw her brother. “Oh bro, I hope you’re ready,” she sang and waved the dildo next to her excited face.


“Because I could really use some release” she laughed as she waited impatiently for the door to unlock.  She could hear his tiny squeeks and reached for her little brother, her best tiny ever. 







Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review :) Thanks!