- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you for your patience :) Here's a new chapter! 


Join the discord: https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG

----


“Out!” Luna yelled to her friend as the tennis ball flew behind the white baseline. 


“No!” Jenny yelled from across the field. “I thought it was going to be in” she said disappointed. “Dammit!”


Luna smiled to herself. She was always just a bit too competitive at sports and she liked winning. “0-30!” she yelled to Jenny as she picked up a ball with her racket. 


They were currently playing the second set and Luna won the first one. She enjoyed the nice cool breeze underneath her white skirt and basked in the sunlight. She wiggled her hips a bit as she remembered why she was in such a good mood in the first place.


She stopped at the baseline and waited for her friend to serve the next ball. Luna grinned when she felt the tiny struggles inside her return. She made sure her friend was still busy getting the balls and patted her panty clad pussy a few times. “We’re winning bro” she said and hoped it was just loud enough for him to hear.


She enjoyed most of her day at the pool where she swam and sunbathed. Her brother struggled wonderfully inside her and was a pleasant stimulation. Just a nice reminder of her new temporary plaything. She figured he must join her on every vacation from now on. 


The day became even better when Jenny asked to play some tennis late afternoon. Luna had pondered if she would let him out, but decided against it. The thought of her brother buried inside her snatch while she played sports was an experience she didn’t want to miss. It would be another way of completely dominating him while having fun at the same time. 


She mentally pictured him inside her and wiggled her hips playfully and got ready to receive the ball.  


Levi meanwhile screamed as her flesh entered his mouth. He couldn’t tell what was up or down anymore as his sister jumped and ran in all directions. He couldn’t predict one single movement and her body didn’t show any signs of mercy. She clearly enjoyed having him inside her and he knew he would be inside this humiliating organic prison a lot. 


He almost wished he was back in the position at the pool. Sure it had been hell, knowing he was completely immobile while she was sunbathing. Or that he had to listen to her and Jenny talking about everyday stuff while she rhythmically clamped her pussy muscles on his body. All of that was better than being thrown around while his sister played some sports.


Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he could feel her jumping up and down accompanied by happy cheers, she had won the match. He knew how much that secretly mattered to her and it made him mad that she did it while she had him stuffed inside her. He screamed again as he felt her massive body drop, followed by extreme pressure as she must have sat down on something hard.


“Thanks for playing Jenny '' she said genuinely and swallowed the cool water from a bottle. It felt nice after her workout. She could feel her sweat everywhere and was looking forward to a nice shower before dinner. “And maybe some relief” she thought when she realized her panties were wet from something else than her workout. 


Luna looked over the now empty court. She remembered all the times she played tennis with her brother, both wanting to win at all costs and felt a hint of guilt. It was late afternoon and the sun shined beautifully on the surroundings. “He would have liked this” she thought and bit the inside of her cheek for a moment. “Maybe I should give him a break soon” she concluded and concentrated on the movements inside her.


She smiled as she enjoyed the sensations and pictured him inside. “But not yet little bro” she thought and remembered his erection on her screen. “This is way too much fun” she thought and got up to join her friend and return back to the apartment. 


“Maybe you have more luck against Levi” she joked just loud enough so he could hear. “I was always way better than him anyway” and silently laughed at her inside joke. She could swear he fought a little harder deep inside her.



Luna sang a song while she washed her body. The shower felt nice after her workout and after a relaxing day she was looking forward to the evening. Her mother wanted to go bowling after dinner and maybe have some drinks. Luna wasn’t really into bowling that much, but drinks sounded nice, so both Jenny and herself decided to come along. 


Luna smiled when she washed her delicate pussy and pictured him trapped behind her lips. It would be so easy for her to set him free, but she felt so excited to just leave him in there. Trapped like the helpless toy he was while she enjoyed a nice simple shower. Her body tingled from excitement. She smiled and sang just a little bit louder so he could definitely hear and continued to clean her body. 


Levi felt utterly helpless. He knew she was in the shower, but she just continued to ignore him. Her hips swung him back and forth in the rhythm of the song she sang. In the wet darkness he could picture her perfectly. Completely carefree with a satisfied grin on her face of all the power she had over him. He screamed frustrated as his penis stirred once again. 


He had thought a lot during the day. It was the only thing he could do, stuck in the most intimate part of his own sister. He was still absolutely livid about the whole situation. It was totally unacceptable that she kidnapped him and made him her toy for her amusement. No, even worse, used him for her own pleasure. 


But as much as he hated to admit it, there were times that his body totally disagreed with his mind. He could not help being excited to be reduced to a mere toy for a playful woman. It was during those moments he felt his penis rock hard and was even tempted to do something about it.



But every time her vagina clamped down on his body, or when he heard Luna’s muffled voice, he was immediately reminded that it was his own sister’s pussy he was trapped in. Excitement was replaced with anger and he resumed his struggles to get out of her body. 


Her walls that hugged him so tightly were way stronger than he would ever be. His own sister’s pussy owned him completely.


As he remember his ordeal from Today he began to get alarmed as he felt her walls became wetter by the second. And that could mean only one thing.


Levi screamed in frustration, but gagged as her excitement trickled in his mouth. 


Luna moaned while her showerhead was aimed directly at her vagina. She rubbed her clit with her free hand and enjoyed the struggles her brother made deep inside her. Luna inserted her finger inside her and shivered when she felt the bottom of her brother’s soles. A silent gasp escaped her lips when she felt something building inside her. 


She wondered briefly if she should use him as a dildo instead, but decided against it. The mental image of him trapped in there while she rubbed herself was more than enough.


Levi struggled to get out for all he was worth. But the only thing he managed to do was to excite her more. He yelled at her fingers that fondled his feet to leave him alone and realized it was a crazy thing to say. Her muscles started to knead his body and he knew she wasn’t far off to have another orgasm at his expense. 


Sure enough, he could hear a muffled scream as her vaginal muscles crashed down on his little body. He felt utterly humiliated inside his dark wet prison as her pussy muscles clamped down on him, but his captor clearly didn’t care as he heard her sounds of approval from both in- and outside of her body. 


Luna cried out loud and could just manage to hold onto her showerhead as her body shook from pleasure. She bit her lips and closed her eyes and concentrated on her orgasm as long as she could.


“Please sis, just let me out” he mentally begged when her orgasm finally ended. He couldn’t take one more minute inside his sister’s body. He was both physically and mentally drained for being Luna’s toy for days at an end. 


Just then he felt her fingers grab his ankles and they began to pull him out. “Thank you” he whispered and realized how crazy that was. 


He held his mouth shut as layers of her pussy walls moved past his face. He could feel the drops of water from the shower on his body and finally his head was released with a wet slurp. Although he didn’t need it, he opened his mouth wide and breathed in some fresh air. A luxury he missed for God knows how many hours. 


He heard an infuriating giggle while she cupped him in her hand.


He had trouble looking up because of the water that poured down on him and screamed when a huge bottle suddenly appeared above him. He could see past the bottle and saw his sister grinning down on him. After being in darkness for so long the sight was unreal.


“Let’s get you cleaned up shall we” she said and poured some liquid soap on his tiny body. He looked so cute, all tiny in her hands and Luna loved how helpless he appeared. “You did a really great job after all bro, so enjoy” she said and started to wash him. 


He felt even more humiliated than he already was. His own sister’s finger handled him with ease. She made sure to scrub him clean on all sides. Her soft and slippery hands were everywhere at the same time. He felt helpless as her fingers circled on his belly and he started to get excited again from all the physical attention. Levi could not believe himself after everything she’s done to him.


Luna giggled as she saw his penis stir, but she decided long ago that she wasn’t going to make him cum. He could jack off if he wanted, but in some twisted way she always figured that tinies are made for the giantess’s pleasure. If she wanted, she could even adjust his settings so that he couldn’t cum at all. But that was a bit too much and giggled softly as she deliberately avoided his penis. 


“There, all clean” she said and turned off the shower. Levi felt scared when she stepped out of the booth, he had to readjust to the immense scale difference of the outside world. He begged her to be careful but Luna just stuffed him in her towel after she dried herself off. 


Luna jumped in her bed and sat up straight. She laughed from his little scream when she dropped him between her naked legs on the bed sheet. Levi slowly got up after the fall and turned himself on his back. 


Even after all his experiences he couldn’t help but stare at the sight in front of him. Her wet hair draped nicely around her head and she looked at him with her trademark grin. Levi followed her body downwards until he ended up staring at her lips after which he was trapped not so long ago. 


Luna smiled at her brother when he looked just a bit to long at her pussy and decided to break the silence. 


“Soooo, Levi,” she laughed. “How was your day?” she said and sat back comfortably against her big cushions on her bed


“Did you like it inside me?” she asked.  “All day trapped in your sis” Luna grinned.


Her teasing made him more angrier than ever before. But all the time he was buried inside her, he knew what he wanted to say. He needed an opening to get her to rethink the situation. 


“Luna, please” he started. “I know you think I wanted to be shrunk” he said and got up to his feet. “And I don’t blame you for having some fun, really,” he said. “But you really should grow me back now Luna, you fucking stuffed me in your pussy!”. He could only hope he was saying the right things.


“Please, just grow me back and give me some clothes from dad and I’ll go home and I’ll pretend this never happened” he said and looked at her with pleading eyes. “Please let this work” he prayed. 


It was silent for a few moments and he could tell she was thinking of a response. But her demeanor never changed in the few seconds of hope. Sadly, his suspicions were confirmed immediately when he saw her face had already changed into excitement.


“Hmmm, what was that?” she said and pretended to think. 


“I couldn’t really hear you with your soft voice and all, but I think you said that you want me to have fun?” she grinned. 


“And that you don’t blame me for it?” She purposefully misquoted her brother. 


She laughed as he started to throw insults at her and patted his head. A giggle escaped her lips as he punched her finger with all his might. “Don’t worry bro!” she said. “I’ll have plenty of fun with your little body”.


She looked at him amused. Luna really wanted to give him a break soon, but his protests made it so hard. It was like he restarted the fire within. 


“Oh Levi, I know, I know” she said and rubbed his belly with her nail. “You’re still telling yourself that you’re not into this,” Luna continued. “But the way I see it, you're a tiny plaything now and may I remind you that you shrunk yourself on my bed?”. 


“So I think you should consider yourself lucky!” she happily said. “You have your own sister that keeps you sage and let you experience your little fantasies at the same time”. She giggled and grabbed his ankles. “The sooner you appreciate that opportunity the better” Luna said and started to lift him up. “Until then, you’ll just have to accept that you are now a tiny toy that your sister can play with” she said and grinned down at her little toy. 


Luna lifted him by his ankles until he was in front of her face. She loved how cutely he dangled from her fingers. It took no effort at all. 


“And Levi, currently you are definitely in my top three tinies I played with” she teased. “Who knows, you might even make it to my number one” she said and smirked when he tried to gain control of his movements. 


“You know bro” Luna said as she dangled her brother upside down in front of her face. She swung him a bit more to even deny him that extra control. 


“I even think I know what your kink is, '' she said as she pushed his little body with her index finger playfully. He tried to keep his composure as his body was swung back and forth by her little push. 


“Yeah, what’s that?” he said defiantly, despite being disorientated by all her sudden movements. 


“Well, don’t be ashamed little bro, but I’ve seen your little erections the last couple of days” she giggled and loved how his face immediately turned into a horrified expression. 


“Ah, don’t be ashamed little guy” she teased, but continued her reasoning. 


“First I figured that it was caused because of your hormones, which I don’t blame you for by the way, but then it dawned on me that it was because of very different reasons” she said.


Luna loved taking control in conversations with her brother and this was no exception.


“You see, I realized that they occurred at times when you were most vulnerable” she chuckled and blew lightly on his crotch. 


Luna could tell it had an effect and continued. 


“You know, strapped inside my panties, stuffed inside me” she laughed. “Hell, even being walked on by your own sister gets you hard, '' she grinned. 


She dropped her head on her pillow and smiled. “So I figured that the reason you shrunk yourself was to see what it would be like, what would it feel like to be under control of your little sis” and lowered his body to give his face a little kiss. 


“But there is more,” she grinned and licked his face. 


Levi didn’t like where this was going. Her terrifying teeth smiled broadly at his tiny form and the way she was handling him prevented him from gaining any sort of control in this conversation. And above all, he could do nothing to avoid her tongue that lapped away at his face.


“I think” she said slowly and her tongue darted out of her mouth to give him a quick lick once more. 


“That the most exciting part for you is that you’ve become your own sister’s toy, am I right?” she giggled. “To be so helpless that I, your sis, can just, you know, do whatever she wants”. 


Levi knew he had no control anymore but still tried to respond. It was useless as he was  lowered inside her mouth again and her lips enveloped his head for a moment. He mumbled against her sealed lips as she gently sucked on his little head for a moment before he was freed with a pop. He screamed at her to stop. 


“So then I thought, what is the most humiliating thing for my little brother?” she mused teasingly as she guided his body down to her breast and cirkled her nipples playfully.. 


“Sure, being stuffed up your own sister’s pussy is pretty humiliating,” Luna laughed. 


She enjoyed how his hair felt on her nipples. 


She continued to tease herself with his body and moved his hair gently all over her belly. His hair continued to feel wonderful against her soft skin and Luna decided that she could tease herself like that sometime later. 


She even briefly wondered if she should do another quick masturbation session, but knew her mother expected her at dinner soon and decided against it. 


She quickly moved his body back towards her face and looked him in the eye. 


“Close call bro, you were about to become my dildo” she laughed. Luna loved how he looked at her and listened to his complaints.


As if his opinion didn’t matter in the slightest she moved her hand towards her belly and held him against her soft skin. She grabbed her phone with her free hand and smiled. Luna was really looking forward to her next teasing. It was perfect, despite the fact that she really wasn’t planning to do it. 


“Anyway, while you were relaxing inside me, I thought long and hard about what would possibly make you feel the most humiliated” she said as he could feel himself shrinking underneath her hand. 


“What could I possibly do to my little brother that would set the perfect example of how helpless you actually became when you decided to shrink yourself on my bed, and then it hit me”. She pinched his small squirming body and moved it towards her mouth. 


His new size combined with the sight below him terrified him to his core. Her plump lips magnified a couple of times, the small layer of saliva seemed even more menacing and he could still notice her lips were curled in an infuriating grin. 


He screamed as she slowly licked her lips, her massive tongue as terrifying as he remembered it at his current size. This wasn’t going at all how he thought this conversation would play out.


But that was nothing compared to her next words.


“I think becoming your own sister’s snack is right up there, huh Levi” she giggled and opened wide. 


Instantly he was more scared than his whole shrunken ordeal until now combined. He fought and screamed between her fingers as she lowered him into her mouth. 


Her moist tongue spread out like a sickening wet carpet and he could already feel the intense heat and moisture. He knew from experience that it would only get worse and tried to fight her with all his might.


 “Luna, what are you doing!” He screamed when he saw the dark abyss in the back of her mouth. “No, stop!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. Terrified about going inside his sister’s body like some snack. 


He passed her teeth and just when he was sure she would just swallow him like all the rest of her food, he was assaulted by a blast of hot air. Luna laughed as she moved him back in front of her face. 


“What?” She asked, “not ready to become my food yet?” She teased. 


Levi felt relieved to be out of her terrifying mouth, but he hated to be this small. He was just insignificant, stuck between the two digits of his sister. He screamed again as she lowered him a bit further towards her mouth again. 


“Aaah” she teased as she lowered her brother back and forth in her mouth. “Remember all the times mom said not to play with our food” she joked and continued her little games. She even snapped her teeth at her little brother a few times. 


Luna ignored her brother’s begging, she wasn’t going to actually swallow him anyway. She knew from past testaments from her other tinies that the trip was quite terrifying and humiliating inside her digestive tract. 


Even though she loved the extreme power she got from treating tinies as nothing more than her food, and she knew for sure that it would be an ultimate thrill to swallow her own brother as a mere snack,  she didn’t want her brother to become afraid of her. 


That was the exact opposite of her end goal.


Luna decided to back off a little bit and stopped her teasing for a moment. 


“You know, I’m actually really quite hungry,'' she sighed and sat up on her bed. Levi was both relieved and terrified as she stretched her arms high above her and yawned. 


“Oh Levi, you’re so lucky that you don’t have to have dinner with mom and dad all the time”. 


Like that was hell compared to what she was doing to him. 


“Actually..” she paused and let her arms fall on the bed. “I think I’ll just eat dinner in my room” she said and grinned down at her tiny brother. 


“Mom is making a light salad so I’ll just eat it on my bed and watch some Netflix” and smiled at the idea of some privacy. She looked down at her tiny brother and figured he could use some too.


Levi could do nothing as his massive sister jumped out of the bed and hopped in her underwear. 


“Hmm, but what to do with you?” she thought out loud and looked around the room. Levi saw her eyes scanning the surroundings until she suddenly stopped and looked down on him with amusement. He knew that look and it sent shivers down his spine.


She walked towards a table and he decided to stay still for a moment. He figured that everything beats his current situation as a bit-sized brother. 


“Bro, I just got the thing that will get you into the mood of becoming my food” she said and he could hear something snap underneath him. He couldn’t quite recognize the sound, and frowned at the object in front of him until it suddenly hit him. He was looking at a grape that was a bit bigger than he was. 


He was still dumbfounded how those everyday objects looked from his perspective when his sister's massive nail suddenly made an incision on the top. He shuddered at how powerful she was at his size. 


Levi couldn’t quite understand what she was up to. With one quick motion she moved his body above the opening in the grape and suddenly he connected the dots. He quickly looked upwards, but he knew he was doomed when he saw his sister’s face. She was having way too much fun already. 


“No Luna, stop!” he yelled, but his feet were guided into the small opening she made and he yelped when she pushed him in it. She locked eyes with him for a moment and she laughed. 


“Levi, I’m pushing you in a fucking grape” she laughed and they both realized how crazy the situation was. 


That didn’t help his fate at all and soon he was up to his neck in a small piece of fruit. His body totally immoble inside the grape, he was not even strong enough to force one arm out of the wet prison. 


He felt terrified and pathetic at the same time and screamed when she held him in front of her face. Her warm breath washed over him as she admired her handywork. 


“Don’t worry bro” he massive mouth boomed in front of him. “I won’t eat you yet” she giggled and lowered him down. 


Levi closed his eyes in reflex until he was placed somewhere. He opened them and he gasped when he saw he was placed among dozens of other grapes. The air around him was sweet, a stark contrast to the horrific sight above him. 


“Eeny, miny, moo” she playfully said and grabbed a grape next to her brother. She wiggled it above him for a moment. 


He felt pathetic as he followed it with his eyes until it disappeared between his sister’s full lips. She smirked while he shivered inside his bizarre prison while she slowly chewed it to pulp between her molars. 


“Yummy” she giggled “You’re going to taste great” Luna said and winked playfully. And with that remark she just left, leaving her brother helplessly trapped as one of his sister’s grapes. Ready to be devoured whenever she sees fit.


He could hear her putting on some clothes. She walked towards the door and turned down the lights of the room. “Get some rest bro, I’ll be back in an hour” she giggled and left him there. 



Luna giggled as she hovered her fork playfully above her salad bowl. Her brother made his cute little screams as she speared a grape right next to him. She lifted it up slowly towards her lips and winked at her trapped brother as she began to chew. 


“Hmmm, delicious” she said and grabbed her wine glass from her bedside table to wash away her food. 


Levi screamed for her to stop, but he knew it was futile. He looked around, both terrified and humiliated in his position between her food. Levi looked upwards again and trembled as he saw the fork reappear. 


As the fork left with a leaf and part of a walnut he followed it towards his sister’s bright young face. He could hear the television in the background and most of her attention was on one of her shows she watched. She was only clad in her bra and panties and saw her breasts wiggle slightly as she ate her food. The fact that she was so carefree while she had trapped him inside a grape infuriated him. 


When Luna had returned, she had happily dropped him among her other ingredients in her salad bowl and carried him over her bed. 


She had simply ignored him while she relaxed. Luna had some time before they left and she just left him on the bedside table while she texted some friends and turned on the TV. 


Sometimes she had looked over the bowl and could see her little brother’s grape. She couldn’t believe it was strong enough to hold her once pretty strong brother. But there he was, just another ingredient of her meal, ready to be devoured if she so wanted. The thought made her excited and she couldn’t stop herself anymore and had grabbed the bowl.  


Half the bowl was gone now and a new bite made Levi’s grape roll to the side. He grunted as a bit of salad dressing was smeared on his face, but he could do nothing to get it off. When he opened his eyes he got a closeup from another walnut. Levi screamed as he saw the metal fork right before his eyes as it took the nut away. He trembled as he could hear it being crushed to pulp between his sister’s molars moments later. 


Luna sipped from her wine once again and sighed. She loved how powerful she felt as she ate around her brother. She looked at her bowl of food again. “Just a few bites left” she thought and picked up her brother.


She laughed when she saw his cute little head all covered in dressing. “Aw bro, you need some help?” she laughed and sucked off the remnants from both the grape and her brother’s tiny head.


Levi screamed in her lips, sure that this was it. In a few moments his own sister would have swallowed him whole for her own perverted needs. He screamed obscenities when he left her mouth, infuriated once again how happy she looked while she tormented him.


“Yumm” she said and smacked her lips deliberately close to her brother. 


“You’re going to taste great” 


Luna laughed and dropped him right back in the bowl and resumed eating. Levi was left disorientated from the fall for a moment and regained his bearings just in time to see one of the last ingredients being lifted towards his captor’s mouth. 


He hated that he was now part of a dish his mother made so lovingly for him. Levi could remember all of the times she prepared it for him, but now it would be forever tainted by his experience. 


He was sure that by the end of this whole ordeal, nothing in his life would look the same. Luna would make sure of that. 


Levi could only look up at his sister. She was watching her show and played absentmindedly with her fork in her mouth. Luna moved the tip of her utensil back and forth on her tongue. He could see part of her perky breasts on top of the bowl and for every other tiny it would be a sight to behold.


“If only she wasn’t my sister” he sighed and screamed in frustration when his grape rolled in a pool of dressing when she leaned over to drink some more wine. 


The next few minutes he could hear the fork touch the bottom of the bowl as she lifted the food up to her lips. He knew for sure that she noticed he was submerged, but left him there for further insult. 


Luna smiled at the tiny grape at the bottom. It was time to go get ready and for her last teasing. She licked her lips from excitement, but made a promise that after this evening he should really have a break from her. 


“But let’s give him a big scare first” she laughed mentally and moved her fork towards her trapped brother. 


Levi sucked big gulps of air into his lungs and when he recovered a bit he stared straight into his sister’s face, but immediately wished he hadn’t. 


“Hi!” she teased and hovered her fork above him. 



Levi screamed when she pressed the pins of her fork against his grape. Out of fear of being impaled he begged her to stop, temporarily forgetting he couldn’t be hurt. 


“Sorry bro!” she said. “But I have to go, so it’s time” Luna laughed and impaled the little fruit. 


Levi could feel the steel trying to impale him and finally push him aside so she could eat and lift his little prison. 


Levi begged her to stop, but he was lifted towards her excited face. Instinct kicked in and he tried with all his might to pry himself loose. There was a carnal fear inside him that tried to avoid being eaten at any cost. 


“Yummy”, she said and opened wide. 


He looked through the horrifying image between her wet fork as she brought him closer and closer. 


“Don’t worry bro” she said just as she was about to put him in. She thought about one last joke and had to say it before she stuffed him in her mouth. 


“I’ll poop you out tomorrow”


Two seconds later her fork was completely empty. 


Levi screamed for help while his sister swirled him around. He begged her to stop, her last remark sent him over the edge. Levi could not phatom what horrors awaited him inside his sister’s digestive system. 


But first he had to get out of this horrifying situation. He was still trapped inside the little piece of fruit and realized there was only one way out of the grape. He opened his mouth to scream, but he couldn’t as his mouth was suddenly replaced by Luna’s saliva. 


Luna concentrated and slowly moved the piece of fruit between her molars. She opened her lips for a moment so he could see his predicament.


Levi spat out his sister’s spit and immediately screamed again when he saw her massive molars that loomed dangerously above him. Luna laughed around him and he was thrown back in darkness. 


Luna smiled when her molars crushed the small piece of fruit to pulp. She could feel something hard between her teeth and realized it was her brother’s extremely durable body. 


She knew it wasn’t painful, but figured being grinded between your sister’s teeth as food would make someone feel pretty pathetic. And that's what made it perfect.


She relaxed as she slowly chewed the remnant of the fruit, without any regard to her brother’s position. Satisfied by having reduced her brother even more to being her tiny toy, she sat up straight on her bed. It was time to get ready for her bowling and she teased him enough for one day. 


Meanwhile, Levi spat out pieces of grape and Luna’s saliva. He’s been trough hell and still fought for his life in her mouth. 


“Please, someone help me” he thought when he realized he was seconds away from being swallowed as a snack for Luna. 


Suddenly her mouth opened and the extra light made him sick to his stomach. He was buried deep in a puddle of chewed food. The view of the teeth that surrounded him still terrified him and it didn’t help that he was just smashed between them. He could never look at his sister casually eating a grape again. 


Just as he was about to scream for help again she slammed her mouth shut and he was sure this was it.


His suspicions were true and he felt the blob of chewed food and him going back towards her throat. He panicked and fought, but he couldn’t escape his horrific ordeal. 


Just as he thought he was going down, her massive tongue underneath him stopped and suddenly scooped him carefully out of the rest of her food. 


He didn’t know what was happening, but could feel her swallowing something and knew that could have been him. 


She giggled all around him as he lay immobile on her tongue. He could feel her massive footsteps even from his position in her mouth and suddenly he was pushed out of her mouth. 


When his eyes adjusted to the light and stared at a horrific sight. His sister grinned happily in the mirror and he could just make out a tiny spec. 


He was thrust back at the same speed and was plunged back in darkness again. 


“Oh bro” her voice boomed around him. “Don’t worry, I won’t eat you” she giggled. 


“I don’t know if you’ve read testimonies online, but it’s quite an humiliating ride you know” and walked towards her bed to put on some clothes. 


Levi was in utter disbelief. He was sure she would swallow him and was quite confused and strangely comforted, despite everything she did so far. 


He closed his eyes when her mouth opened suddenly and held his breath when he felt himself plucked from her tongue. When he opened his eyes again he looked straight into her bright face. 


“I bet that was scary,” she grinned. “Don’t worry, I won’t actually swallow you unless you really ask me ok?” she said to her tiny brother. “If you want to be my snack, just say so ok?” she laughed. 


Levi didn’t know what to say. He was glad to be out of her mouth, but was really careful what to say next. He still was extremely scared from the prospect of being eaten. 


“So Levi, I know I’ve been quite a handful the last few days and I think you deserve a break” she said and dangled him a bit before her face. Suddenly his spirit lifted up. “Maybe there’s an end to this whole ordeal” he thought as she apparently began to think of his well being. 


“But after tonight ok?” she said. “Tonight I want to suck on your body like a soft treat, is that ok?”


Levi stared at her in disbelief. She knew how much he hated when she sucked on soft chocolate. He may have scolded her a thousand times or so. This was on purpose. 


He stared at Luna’s face and knew she could do so much worse. 


“Levi? Is that ok?” she asked sweetly. “Shall I put you back in my mouth?”


“Y..yes Luna, ok” he said softly.


An insulting giggle escaped her lips and she opened wide. Without a care in the world she tossed her shrunken brother back in her mouth and slammed her mouth shut. Luna immediately began to suck on her tiny brother, just like she would a soft chocolate. 


She was looking forward to the moment when they would be back home to remind him he was the very treat she sucked on. 


After fifteen more minutes of getting ready, she gave herself one last look in the mirror and stuffed her probably exhausted brother in her cheek to give him some rest. 


“Alright bro, thanks for agreeing to this, have fun!” she teased and wiggled the tip playfully on his body. 


Without a word she exited her bedroom to have another nice evening.


—-


“No, not another one!” Levi said as his sister’s lips opened once again to greet a chicken wing. He could see his mother in the distance. She was just about to throw a bowling ball and he didn’t need to see the end result to know the ball probably ended up in the gutter. 


He cried out to her, but a second later his sister’s lips accommodated the piece of flesh in front of him and left him in darkness. 


Her mouth made a terrifying sound as her teeth scraped the chicken flesh from the bone. 

Levi’s scream went unnoticed as the massive piece fell down on his body. He moved involuntarily with it until he ended up underneath her molars and once again got crushed together with her other food. 


Until now she buried him beneath five pieces of chicken wings and almost drowned him in three different cocktails. She made it a point to just add him to the mix while she slowly chewed her food and drank her liquor. 


Levi spat out a minuscule piece of chicken when his ears popped. He tried to keep his sanity as he was scraped back and forth between Luna’s tongue and the roof of her mouth like a candy. 


“My turn!” her mouth said around him and he felt her tongue scoop him up and forcefully stuff him back inside her cheek with a playful wiggle. 


He hated being stuck in her mouth, but it was better than going down her terrifying pit. Or being chewed along with some piece of chicken. 


He felt her getting up to get a new ball and he sighed for a moment. Levi felt relieved to be back in relative peace. But something felt off, he wasn’t as secure as the last few times she stuffed him there. Levi tried his best to stay still, but felt himself slowly slipping over her molars.


Luna however wasn’t concerned with the safety of her brother. She was having a fun evening and he was a big part of it. She felt so powerful when she forced her brother into her food. 


“Having fun bro?” she whispered while she waited for her ball to come out. “You taste real nice with chicken,” Luna teased. “I don’t know, it’s like you have an umami flavor or something, really nice”. 


After she teased her brother she looked at her score and frowned a bit. She was usually much further ahead. 


Luna turned her head at Jenny and her mother. She was confident that she was going to throw a strike this time.


“Ok girls' ' she said excitedly. 


“Let’s make a deal!” she proposed. “


If I throw a strike everybody downs their drink!” she said and got ready. 


She could feel her mother rolling her eyes, but she hear Jenny’s cheers of approval.


“Deal!” Jenny yelled.



Luna carefully scooped out her brother from between her cheeks and put him in the middle of her tongue. 


Levi expected another piece of food to drop on top of him, but instead he stared straight from his sister’s open mouth at the bowling lane. 


“All right bro” she whispered. “You’re my good luch charm, wish me luck!” she said and tossed her brother around in her mouth while she talked. 


He hated being her good luck charm, but that wasn’t his biggest concern when Luna ran towards the alley towards the lane and threw her ball. She made it a point that he could watch.


He was near the back of her throat and he could just see the ball knocking over all the pins. 


The shrinkbox app prevented Levi’s ears from exploding when Luna screamed from joy and started to jump. She turned around and he could see his mother smiling and Jenny already began to down her drink. 


Levi could see Jenny grabbed Luna’s drink and ran towards her while she continued drinking. Normally he would have appreciated her liveliness, but suddenly he became very alarmed as Luna accepted the drink and raised it to her lips.


“Strike!” her voice boomed over him which washed away his tiny warnings. 


Levi screamed when a current of liquor washed over him. It took a fraction of a second until the wave took him and he was swimming in a mouthful of his sister’s drink. He knew that Luna wasn’t good at downing her drinks and always struggled to get it down. 


He tried to scream, but her drink filled his lungs and there was nothing he could do as he felt a sudden current. 


“No Luna” he begged in darkness, but there was nothing he could.


Strong muscles grabbed him and squeezed him down a dark tube, together with gallons of his sister’s drink. He was stuck for a moment and felt the drink disappear beneath him. 


He was stuck in the back of her throat and was horrified when she opened her mouth. He couldn’t see past her tongue anymore, but could see her uvula above him. Levi screamed for her attention for one last time.


“Oh no, there’s more left!” he heard her say, her voice blasted past him. He was right next to her vocal cords and Levi was terrified from the loud noises. 


Suddenly the light grew dim again and he realized she was drinking again. The light disappeared completely and the tube below him suddenly opened up. 


“No Luna!” he screamed one last time as his sister’s drink pushed him down the narrow tube below him. 


He was surrounded by loud cheers as the drink disappeared and her espagophus squeezed him further downwards to his fate. 


Levi never felt so pathetic, scared and alone as he was now. With each squeeze he was pushed further and further inside his sister’s body. Her body heat increased a thousandfold and knew he passed her collarbone. 


He tried with all his might to stop his ascent but it didn’t work. Panic set in and he tried to crawl back up, but her body was designed to push him down. Especially small pieces of food that refused to listen to her body.


After a few contractions, Levi felt something rubbery underneath his feet and knew he was inches from his sister’s terrifying stomach. Alone and in complete darkness he felt her tube push him down again and the rubbery ring gave way for his feet. 


He never felt so low in his life as his body began to disappear and begin his journey as his own sister’s food. Just then he could hear her ordering some drinks and food at the bar. 


“Does she know?” he screamed in the dark tube. 


Her sphincter pushed him further down and the muscle clamped around his neck. He could not utter a word and was just stuck utterly humiliated and scared. Just then he remembered her promise to poop him out. 


“Please sis, please” he begged in darkness. ``Please get me out” and felt the sphincter opening up.


In the outside world, Luna was still enjoying her strike and was ready for another throw. She prepared to throw another ball and smiled back at Jenny and her mom. “Same bet?’ she giggled, totally immersed in her game.


They both rolled their eyes at Luna and laughed. “Deal!” 


Unbeknownst to both of them, Luna’s very own brother was pushed inside her stomach. 


Luna watched her ball go down the middle and she couldn’t believe her eyes.


“Strike!” 





Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review and/or thoughts. It keeps me going!