- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi all, it's been a while! Sorry for the delay, but it's been busy.

I was not really sure how to write vore, but I hope you like it :) Please leave a review or join the discord: https://discord.gg/q4PmRK6bSG

STORY

Luna shook her hips to the beat of the music, she loved this song. The bartender skillfully tapped three beers and smiled at her. He was cute and she returned the gesture, but wasn’t interested in hooking up with some random bartender tonight.


“Not while I have my own fun toy to play with” she thought and playfully wiggled her tongue on her brother for a second. He was safe and sound in her right cheek, right where she left him. 


Little did she know she actually wiggled her tongue on a piece of leftover chicken, instead of her shrunken brother. Her playful mind didn’t really register the difference and it didn’t help that she wasn’t planning to play with him further tonight. 


“He can have his break” she thought and watched as the bartender presented her the drinks and some more fingerfood. 


“Could I have some napkins?” she asked sweetly and put on her sexiest smile just to amuse him. 


“Y..yes” he replied, suddenly nervous. His changed demeanor made Luna giggle and with a sweet smile she thanked him and returned to her lane. She felt his eyes on her butt as she walked back to her mom and friend and wiggled it playfully just to amuse him and sat down.


Normally she would have considered hitting on him throughout the evening, but this holiday her body was reserved for her tiny little brother. She knew that if she’d play her cards right, he could be begging her to shrink him later. 


“Drinks!” she yelled to the girls who were currently fighting with the scoreboard. She laughed when she saw all the scores and names mixed up and knew her mother probably messed things up. 


“Yeah, we’ll be right there” Jenny yelled back as she tried to help her friend’s mom to get back on track. 


Luna sipped on her beer and remembered her brother. 


“Allright bro” she whispered and grabbed a napkin from the tray. “I’ve had my fun” she said and scooped the warm piece of flesh out of her cheek. He didn’t struggle as much as he had before and figured he was pretty exhausted. 


She felt a tingle between her legs when she remembered why and smiled. Luna quickly scanned the bowling alley and her mother and friend especially so she wouldn’t get caught with a shrunken tiny brother in her mouth and quickly pushed the little lump in the napkin.


She scanned the alley once again and was tempted to just toss the napkin into her bag, but the temptation of seeing his tiny naked form was too much. 


She opened the paper napkin, but didn’t see her brother. She frowned and opened the napkin wider, but the only thing that was there was a shiny piece of half chewed chicken. “Huh, where is..” Luna thought, followed by a sudden realization.


“N..no way” she whispered and quickly scanned her whole mouth with her tongue. “Please be there” Luna thought, but he was not there. 


A wave of guilt, sudden distress and a hint of excitement washed over her. She rubbed her belly and knew what she had done. 


“Shit!” she yelled and jumped up from the bench and walked towards the bathroom. Luna didn’t see her mother’s and Jenny’s reaction, but she will have to find an excuse letter. First she had to check her brother’s current state. “Fuck, he must be mad” she thought and knew he was currently tossed around in her stomach, together with her other food. 


She laughed nervously as she entered the toilet. The thought of Levi inside her body, reduced to food, was something that she would never have considered until a few days ago. 


***



Levi screamed in terror. 


He had been in total darkness in the most violent place he ever imagined. A few moments ago his body was pushed firmly inside Luna’s stomach and his senses were assaulted by acidic and foul air. 


He could not believe such a pretty and bright girl could house such a hellish place as he was dropped in a sludge of half digested food, acids and alcohol.


Her heartbeat made a deafening and overwhelming rhythmic sound all around him. It terrified him to his core, her heartbeat a constant reminder how small and helpless he actually was.  Levi heard a terrifying growl beneath him and his throat felt already sore from the thick air that seeped into his lungs. 


But that was nothing compared to when he finally felt in the sludge of her half digested food. Instinct kicked in and Levi was in absolute terror. He knew for sure that he was going to die inside his sister’s stomach. There was no way the shrinkbox could protect him from the hellish acids that surrounded him.


He flailed his arms and legs around to get some grip and felt solid bits and knew it was still undigested food his sister ate not so long ago. Levi screamed again but immediately realized his mistake as the foul soup entered his mouth. 


With a growl he spat it out and inhaled her acidic air, which in turn then made him cough again. 


Suddenly the sludge was moved back and forth and he lost all sense of direction as he was tossed and turned.He could hear her massive footsteps reverberate throughout her whole body as he was dunked deep in the pits of her stomach. The organ that held him captive clenched and shuddered around him. 


He hit something hard and ridgey and realized he hit her stomach wall. It quivered and pulsated as it tried to knead him into a more manageable treat for his sister. He tried to kick and punch it, but was suddenly swept away by a solid piece of food again. 


“Please sis, get me out!” he mentally begged as he was once again mixed and turned until he suddenly felt her body sitting down.


As if she was listening he heard her murky voice all around him. “Hold on for a minute Levi, let me change your setting real fast”. Even though it was her that swallowed him in the first place, a sense of relief washed over him. But that feeling was quickly washed away as her stomach kneaded him into a piece of food with a squelch.


In the outside world Luna skillfully navigated the shrink box app to find the preset settings. There were several options to change the bodily settings of her tinies, depending how she wanted to tease them. Or make their experiences a bit more bearable.


She could turn off their ability to sleep, which she found amusing at times. Luna made a mental note to definitely use it on her brother once. She loved the idea that she was sound asleep while Levi had to wait somewhere until she woke up, just to be played with again. “A buttplug maybe?” she thought, but pushed that thought to the back of her mind.


First she had to deal with the current situation. He was still her brother and currently he experienced her stomach without any further protection in total darkness.. After a few seconds she found the pre-set she had installed for when she swallowed her tinies. It nullified their senses a bit so it was more bearable inside. But she also added an extra kink and pressed to confirm.


“Enhanced eyesight enabled” the screen said. Luna grinned, a bit more at ease, and made a connection with his watch. She was both nervous and excited to learn about his current living conditions. 


In the meantime Levi had appreciated that she finally stopped moving. He could hear gastric bubbles popping around him and the thought made him heave once again, until he suddenly felt his eyes burning. He immediately panicked and thought the acids did have an effect on him. 


But the burning sensation stopped and he slowly opened his eyes. He immediately wished he hadn’t.


In perfect crisp detail, he could see his sister’s stomach all around him. Red folds lined her organic prison as it churned and twisted. Thousands of folds moved all around him, as it did it’s best to digest the meal his sister swallowed. Above him he saw the opening of which he came through, as it pushed him out into his sister’s body like all the other pieces of food. He knew right away that it was impossible to escape that way. 


He looked around him and gagged when he saw exactly what kind of soup he was in. Levi recognized pieces of her past dinner he was a part of not so long ago. But it was almost unrecognizable now, totally mixed with his sister’s acids.


He could still see part of the green leaves and the harder to digest walnuts. It was like he was swimming in a swamp of partly digested food. 


Levi felt extremely scared as her stomach suddenly began to churn. The fleshy sack made an incredible loud sound and he could just scream in the thick air as a wave of undigested food washed over him. 


A few seconds later he resurfaced again and the stomach slowed down a bit. He grabbed something solid next to him and was disgusted when he realized it was a piece of chicken he was chewed with minutes ago.


“Let me out!” he screamed. 


Instead, he could hear the sounds her body made. The incredible loud heartbeat, her digestive sounds. He could even hear the sounds the deeper part of her bowels made and shuddered how helpless he actually was inside her digestive system. 


His body tingled from the acids, but true to the shrinkbox properties he didn’t see any burns or damaged skins. It eased his stress a bit, but he was still hyperventilating in the thick alcoholic air inside his sister’s stomach.


“Levi, check your watch” Luna’s voice boomed around him. Even her talking made her stomach shake a bit and felt tiny pieces of food move past his body. The realization of what it was made him shudder. 


He moved his arm from the bryne. Levi wiped some rotten food from the screen and looked straight at the happy face of his sister. It was unreal to see her sitting in what looked to be a bathroom stall. 


Luna could already see the insides of her stomach and waited anxiously for her brother to show her face. And when she finally did, she had to bite her lip from excitement and guilt. Her brother was a total mess. She could see his distress, his hair was covered in what appeared to be bits and pieces of food. Behind him she could make out a half chewed piece of a grape and some chicken next to it. All the pieces of food that she swallowed not so long ago. 


Her pussy twitched for a moment that she basically reduced Levi to the same fate.


Luna put her hand against her mouth to cover her amusement a bit. She chuckled as he started to swear at her in rage, thrashing wildly in her stomach. It was not even noticeable for her. 


“Luna, you let me out at once!” he yelled. It was hard to talk due to the thick acid air. He tried to get some grip with his free hand and grabbed something solid. In the corner of his eye he could see it was a half chewed nut and he knew she could see it as well. 


He could see her amusement, but could tell by the way she acted that she was a bit taken aback as well. 


Her hand left her mouth and she started talking. “Oh noo, Levi” she said and laughed a bit. “I didn’t mean to swallow you, I swear!” and bit her lip. “I’ve mistaken you for this piece of chicken, look” she said and showed him the piece of meat.It was unreal to hear her both around him and from the tiny speaker on his watch.


“I don’t care!” he yelled at his screen. “Get me out Luna!”, but she didn’t listen.


“Well, you were about the same size I guess,” she shrugged and rolled the tiny piece of food between her fingers. “It’s easy you know, with how small you are and all”. Luna suddenly grinned and he didn’t like where this was going. “Here, let me show you how easy it is to swallow someone your size” she said and popped the piece of meat in her mouth and gulped it down.


She looked closer at the screen to see his reaction. Sure enough, Levi looked upwards in disgust until the sphincter that pushed him in this hellish place opened up and the piece of chicken fell right beside him. His sister’s laughs boomed around him as he held thigh to the nut he was clinging to. 


He yelled in disgust as acids sprayed on him from the impact the little piece of chicken made. Seconds ago it was still in his sister’s gigantic hands, but now it shared the same fate as he did. An insignificant piece of food in the depths of his sister’s body. “See bro, you were just too tiny” her muffled giggle surrounded him.


He could hear the sounds her body made when her stomach greeted the new piece of potential energy. Deep below him he could hear her intestines working to digest earlier meals and he could not phantom how horrifying it must be down there. “There’s no way she's going to keep me in here,” a tiny voice asked in the back of his head. 


As he looked at his sister, he realized once again that she herself had never been shrunken. It was all still fun and games to her. In her brain he was an unbreakable toy, which meant she could do literally anything with him without a lot of guilt. 


“N.. no Luna, this is too much!” he yelled. “How would you feel to be swallowed by me!” he screamed and tried to reason with her. But that was difficult in his current situation. 


“Please, just throw me up!” he yelled. 


Luna blushed as she heard her brother’s efforts to convince her to throw him up. She could see the faint outline of her stomach lining behind him and felt a tingle throughout her whole body. A feeling of absolute power surged through her body, she literally reduced her own brother to a mere piece of food. Just a lump of flesh that she swallowed without noticing. 


Her panties became wet in an instant. She didn’t know to get him out or to just leave him in there for a while. “It could be fun…” she thought, already feeling a bit guilty of what she was planning to do. “Besides.. he’s already in. It would just be longer” she figured and a smile crept on her face. 


She sat upright for a moment and felt more in control of the whole mishap. “I’ll decide what to do later” she thought and looked at her watch. “Got a few hours to mess with him until he’s slurped into my intestines anyway” she figured. The mental picture of her brother sliding into her dark tubes made her giggle. She looked at her distressed brother and discarded his remark about him swallowing her. That would simply never happen. 


“Um bro” she said, interrupting his tiny complaints. But her brother didn’t listen and continued yelling for her to get him out. “Levi, please stop talking for a moment” she said again, but still he wouldn’t stop.


She grinned and got an idea. Luna slowly hopped a few times on the toilet seat and sure enough she could hear a tiny scream from her brother and the watch disappeared underneath a sludge of half digested food. Luna gasped as she recognized another piece of nut and what was probably some sort of leaf.


“So helpless” Luna thought happily, already enjoying her renewed playfulness.


Levi kept his mouth shut as he was once again pushed underneath his sister’s acids. Harder pieces of food crashed into him and he mentally screamed for the sludge to come to a halt. Sure enough, he trashed long enough that he resurfaced and quickly looked at his watch. Laughter boomed above him and he could see her grinning at the screen. 


“Again!” she laughed and held her phone farther away from herself. He could see her sitting in some bathroom stall and just as he was about to say something her body moved up. In a second he was back being tossed around with her food as he could hear a murky laugh in the distance. He got a glimpse of his watch and saw that she peered in close to see what was happening inside her stomach. He was just a curiosity for her.


After he resurfaced once again, Levi wiped his face and raised his attention to his captor on his watch. “Please Luna, no more” he begged his giant sister on the other side of the screen. 


Luna felt a bit guilty again so she decided to tone down a bit. “Oh ok bro, I’ll stop,” she grinned. “So, ready to talk?”


Levi was glad that she stopped for a moment and it gave him some hope that she was ready to let him out. “Y..yes sis, I’ll stop” he said. “Can you just get me out of here?” he asked.


“What do you mean?” she frowned and he could see she was having fun with this.


“Out Luna, get me out!” he yelled. His voice sounded so weird inside the churning organic chamber. He figured it shouldn’t take long before her stomach started mixing the food once again and he wanted to get out as soon as possible. “Please, hurry!” he said.


But instead she frowned at her screen. “Like puke you out?” she asked and giggled at the absurdity of it all. “Eeew, I’m not going to do that” and wrinkled her nose. Levi always found that cute about her, but now it was infuriating. 


Her phone tilted downwards and he could briefly see the toilet and upper body. It was still hard to believe that he was somewhere behind all her clothes and flesh. Nobody could ever suspect that he was trapped inside her toned body. 


“Besides, I’m not going to risk losing my little brother inside a public toilet,” she said. “Do you know how many girls took a dump into this thing?” she giggled and looked back into the camera. “I’m your sister, I’m not going to do that!” Luna said. 


Just as he was about to answer he suddenly looked alarmed. He started to scream but in an instant the screen went blurry and Luna realized her stomach started digesting her meal again. She smiled and leaned back a bit. She looked at the time and knew she would have to go back soon, otherwise Claire and Jenny would come looking for her. 


Levi spat out some acids from his mouth, he wasn’t prepared and was overwhelmed by the current of food. Her stomach sounds overpowered his ears as he was tossed around like a ragdoll until her stomach finally had enough again. He was underneath piles of her food and he could feel the weight of it all. Her bodily sound surrounded him and he was slammed against the bottom of her stomach.


His face scraped against some sort of an opening and he tried to see what it was. He screamed in fear when he realized the opening was actually her sphincter to her intestines, a part of his sister he wished he would never have to see. He pushed with all his might and luckily for him, the stomach pushed him back up. 


Luna laughed when he looked back into the screen after he resurfaced. She could see his hair was still all wet and his skin a bit red from the acids trying to break him down into pieces of nourishment. Luna was glad that he would be ok, and thankful for the modern technology.


“Sorry about that, my stomach is out of my control, you know” she said. She puffed a strand of hair from her face and sighed.


“So now what bro?” she asked. “Any suggestions apart from me puking you out in this toilet?” 


Levi couldn’t believe he had to convince his own sister to get him out of her stomach. 


“Please Luna, just go home and get me out, I was almost pushed deeper!”


Luna thought for a moment. Despite being excited by the whole situation, she did understand why he doesn’t want to end up as waste in her colon. “Well, I do have some stomach strings in the shrinkbox I believe, '' she muttered. “Soo, I could get you out, '' she thought and tapped her finger on her chin. 


“Yes Luna, please” he begged his sister. “Please just take a taxi and. .”


“But what would mom and Jenny say if I rushed back home?” she interrupted him. “That would raise a lot of questions, so it definitely needs to happen after bowling,” Luna said. 


“What? no!” Levi screamed, but vanished once again underneath her chewed up mush. Luna saw what was happening, but decided to just keep talking this time. She figured he could hear her either way.


“But that would mean that my evening is suddenly over” Luna continued as she shifted a bit on the toilet seat. It was not very comfortable. “And I want at least to dance a bit, let’s say until midnight” she said and waited for her brother to reappear on her screen.


Suddenly she knew exactly what she could get out of this whole situation. A perfect solution for another problem she had to solve.


“Hmm, tell you what Levi” she said. “If you help me, I’ll help you” Luna proposed. 


“Y.. yes anything Luna, just please, get me out of here!” Levi said after he spat out a new mouthful of second hand food. 


“Ok, just wait for a bit,” she said. He could see her finger swiping on the screen below her camera and she started looking for something. After a few seconds she was done, Luna clearly knew her way around the app, and looked into the camera. 


“So Levi, here’s the deal,” she said. “I’ll do my best to make it back home on time before you’re pushed inside my intestines”. “And in return, you’ll give me full control over your socials and messages” Luna smiled at her brother. “Well, until I grow you back off course” she grinned.


“Wh..what, no!” he yelled. “Why?!”


 “Duh” Luna said and rolled her eyes playfully. “You’re going to give me access to your messages and socials, so I can let mom and dad know you’re fine. 


She grinned at the camera. “That way you don’t have to worry about anything and you can just enjoy being my plaything, just the way we both like it” Luna said. 


Levi looked at his watch. A popup that asked his permission showed. But there was no way he was going to give her permission to do that. He would cancel out his hope that his parents would come looking for him. “No way!” he screamed, “never!”.


Luna knew perfectly well that he would say that. But she had time and he had not. 


She looked at him compassionately and shrugged playfully. “Oh well, then I’m afraid I can’t help you either” she said. “Too bad, though. I’m afraid I won’t be in time to fish you out”


“Allright bro” she said and slowly got up from her seat. She could see the surprise in his face as the sludge moved him around a bit. “Time to get back to bowling, I’m on a roll!”. 


“W..wait Luna, no you can’t do this!” he yelled. The message disappeared on his watch, even if he wanted to agree. 


“Sorry LEvi, but I have to go back now, I’ll see you tomorrow ok?” she said. Luna loved to keep a straight face while she simultaneously implied the worst.


“Tomorrow? No! Luna, no!” he yelled, he knew full well what she meant. 


“Hmm, you don’t want to go deeper?” she asked. “Well, I don’t know Levi,” she said. “You clearly preferred to being pooped out just now?” she grinned.


“Tell you what, I’ll check before I go to bed. Might be a while, so I’d advise to stay in my stomach” 


Luna listened to his obscenities as she casually told him that the only way out of her body was the exit between her buttcheeks if he didn’t comply with her rules. Pushed out from her butthole as something even her body doesn’t need. Not even food, waste. The thought was almost too tempting. But she hoped he would eventually agree to her being able to take over his socials. It would solve a lot of problems. 


“Time to let him know I’m serious” she thought with a smile.


“Alright Levi, have fun!” she said. “I’m dying for some food and drinks” she giggled and moved her fingers towards her screen.


Levi screamed as his sister waved cutely and pressed a button on the screen. His watch turned dark and he knew he was alone. Surrounded by heaps of acids and food. Trapped underneath tons of fat, muscles and skin, destined to be pushed through her body. Whether he wanted it or not. His only escape was to secure his fate as his sister’s plaything. She would have the perfect alibi.


Laughter surrounded him and he was pushed down into the bryne once again as massive footsteps reverberated around him. All the motions and sounds made him totally unaware of the outside world. He was just food, ready to be processed by his very aware sister who was having a great time on vacation.


He could hear Luna talking with somebody for a moment and after a while her footsteps threw him around. Through the groans her body made, the loud thumbs of her feet far below, her heartbeat and the gurgling of the insides of her stomach, he could make out some faint music and knew she re-entered the bowling alley.


She sat down somewhere and he resurfaced once more. He looked upwards and was directly underneath her sphincter. He lay still for a moment and even in this hellish place he felt a tingle of excitement. 


But that feeling turned into despair as he heard a terrifying noise high above him. His sister chewed on something hard, the sounds reached him even in the depths of her stomach. 


“Hmm, delicious nuts” she said loud enough so her brother could hear. 


Levi tried to get away, but his feet got stuck between two pieces of somewhat solid food. He could hear her gulp and stayed silent in anticipation. 


He screamed as a glob of half chewed nuts appeared in the opening. 


Luna washed her dry nuts away with some beer. She sighed in satisfaction as she felt the cool liquid disappear into her body. Luna smiled and checked her watch. She could only imagine what it must be like. “An hour or so should do the trick” she smiled and jumped up to throw her ball.


“Thanks for waiting! I’m ready!” 




Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, please leave a review :)