- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sooooo excited for this one, Im'm sorry it took so long but i hope to have the follow up chapter to this one out tomorrow! Enjoy the naughty fun.

A nightmare, that's what it had to be. There was no other explanation for everything that had happened to her. Some horrific dream that had plagued the deepest parts of her mind and brought the worst parts of her nightmares to life.. But she opened her eyes, surrounded in blackness and with her body screaming at her in pain, aches, every muscle pulsed as if she had been through the most rigorous workout of her entire life… The scent of musk, cum, and sweat surrounded her. It was no nightmare then.. She had passed out from pressure and exertion and had no idea what was happening now, merely the image of her brother's massive spongy cock head letting loose a floodgates worth of burning cum burned into her mind. She found herself fast stuck to the fabric.. The thick cum having dried to plaster her to the garment and with her left with no strength to break free.. It was then that she heard the thunderous booms.. Someone was coming…

 

It had been hours since Jack had blown his heavy load into his sister’s top. He had balled it up, tossed it into her hamper and went to go play more games. Time ticked by and his mother and father returned from their respective days. He didn’t even acknowledge when his mother slipped into his room and grabbed his laundry hamper, taking it away. Cammie’s mother; Penny set down her son's laundry hamper, it reeked of boy, of teen and it made her slightly queasy. She could never fathom how he produced that many smells.. She looked at her son's hamper, her and her husband's own shared hamper and was about to get started when her additional child pinged in her head. It had been so long since she had to do her daughter's laundry she had nearly forgotten!

 

The rapid earthquakes approached her prison.. A million ideas flooded her mind and none of them were good… it was her brother, she was sure of it! Back for round two.. Or perhaps he had felt her afterall and was returning to torture her in earnest.. She whimpered when through muffled layers she heard her door open and those quakes stop what sounded like on top of her… Her entire prison quaked and she let out a soft scream, her tiny voice lost in the fabric as her world was lifted up and began to sway with each of the booming steps of her captor.. Her world came down hard with a sudden stop and she let out another scream.. The unknown was terrifying already but at her size and what had already happened it magnified her terror..

 

Penny had slipped into her daughter's room and looked into the hamper. Her clothes from last night and what looked like day clothes but not much. She shrugged and grabbed the hamper anyway. It’d be a nice gesture and didn’t constitute an extra load of laundry, she’d just toss her clothes in with hers and her husbands since there was so little. She set the hamper down and reached into it grabbing the small pile of clothes inside it and tossed it into the washer in one large wad. She quickly dumped her own clothes in with her husbands and let the heavy metal lid slam shut. A few quick twists, a bit of soap added in and she heard the washer groan to life. With a happy huff she set the hampers aside and sauntered down to the living room to where her husband was watching tv. 

 

Cammie felt herself being lifted up and then free falling. The shift of gravity was disorienting and the sense of plummeting made her scream into the darkness.. Noise grew more and more distant, unknown to her that she was being buried under the mountain of cloth.. And then the heavy metal slam.. Like a nail in a coffin and in a moment of seemingly omniscient clarity everything clicked.. “Oh God… Oh God no not laundry.. MOM!” Her screams had been all in vain and the sounds of waterfalls spilling in and crashing around her made her begin to panic.. Hyperventilate.. And when she felt the cold water begin to envelop her she passed out once more from sheer horror at the thought of the watery grave.

 

It had been nearly three hours… She had been unconscious the entire time and by a sheer miracle had not drowned or burned to death when the wet clothes had been tossed into the dryer. Dinner had been eaten, and she was presumed to be out with friends as she had explained to her family and so when her mother had moved the newly cleaned clothes into her shared room and began to separate them, no one was the wiser when the tiny inch tall girl had long been tossed from her gym shirt and had been tangled up in the various bits of laundry.. And so when her mother grabbed several pairs of panties all tangled together and tossed them in one pile no one knew that Cammies slowly coming to consciousness form was wadded up inside them.

 

She was groggy.. And her body ached even more than before if that was possible. However she wasn't stuck to anything.. And so as she began to shift and move about in a rather soft feeling cave she felt a little better about her surroundings..She could still hear movements far beyond her still muffled through the walls of fabric that encompassed her. Several minutes later, her prison shifted suddenly and her world was tossed about, throwing her along the fabric. She had been tossed into the center of a white wide band thong that her massive mother Penny began to fold up and close around Cammie in a neat, tight bundle setting it aside. Any hopes of Cammie getting free were dashed as the fabric pulled taught and closed around her, sealing her into the folds. Struggling against the fabric Cammie could hear what she only presumed to be her mother moving about, distant sounds of sliding wood and the noise of a door. Slightly muffled voices reached her ears.

 

Brad slipped upstairs and into his room, seeing his beautiful wife begin to put her laundry away. His heart skipped a beat and he felt a twinge in his cock seeing the massive beauty moving about and putting some rather short skirts into a drawer. “Hey babe, dinner was amazing. Thank you so much.” Brad moved into the room to his gorgeous partner's hand coming down and giving a full playful swat on her backside as he moved past. He turned back to see her blushing and giggling and took a moment to drink in his wife.

 

Penny wasn’t model thin, hell she wasn't even thin. But she wasn't fat by any means. She was plump, full. Wide thighs that grind to each other all the way to a tiny pocket just below her pussy currently clad in skin tight jeans. Her hips were wide, perfect for his hands to grab and squeeze. Her stomach had a bit of plump softness to it and it led to her twin massive tits that made every top quiver in fear at the thought of holding them. He gleefully recalled his head being swallowed up entirely between her large breasts on more than one occasion. She shifted to grab some panties from the bed, and her prize feature; a massive wide ass was put on display for him. He loved the feeling of those two plump massive cheeks in his hands and slapping against his thighs when she rode him. He spotted a bit of white fabric in her hands and his cock again twitched. “Babe!” He called out stepping in. She turned to face him and smirked. “What?” Her voice was playful, curious. “Leave these out, you’re going to shower right? You should wear these when you get out.” His large hand and thick fingers wrapped around the white thong folded in her hand. He saw his wife blush and give him a playful glance and nodded, setting the rest of the underwear into the drawer. Her hand closed around the panties and with a quick kiss as she passed sauntered into the bathroom. As soon as the bathroom door closed, Brad stripped down naked and crawled into bed awaiting his beautiful partner. 

 

Cammie heard the whole exchange and her heart began to pound, thrumming in her chest. She felt her fabric prison close up further and ball around her. She had to move.. Had to get out of here.. But she soon felt her prison drop and land on something firm and the sound of water began to run. She squirmed, writhed, shifted and thrashed to achieve nothing but tiring her already exhausted form out.. The water cut off and she knew time was running out. She felt and heard her mother stepping out and drying herself off and her sense of dread was skyrocketing. When a hand grabbed her prison and untangled it she found the wind knocked out of her as the fabric pulled taught and her body plummeted to slam into it. Left reeling she looked upward to see the massive legs of her mother on either side of her having stepped in. To her pure horror she stared up at her origin. Her mothers perfectly shaved pussy, not a hair along it to be seen,  just visible high above her past her plump thighs. Cammie had just shifted to try and move out of this would be hell when her mother pulled her panties up. The sheer g-force of the garment lifting high made her slam hard to the fabric and slide along her mothers flesh and into darkness.

 

Wetness immediately enveloped her and as she thrashed and struggled she felt herself only becoming more drenched. The familiar scent of feminine arousal assaulted her senses and her body was coated in her mothers slickness. She let out a pitiful scream, pressure from outside grinding her against her mothers sex and pushing her deeper into the folds.. There was no light, only humid musty air and the sound of a distant pounding heartbeat.. She could feel her mother moving and walking, her mind in a terrified race to think of anything she could do.. 

 

Penny snapped the band of the panties against her form and felt a pleasant tingle against her pussy. She blushed and reached down rubbing herself through her panties gently feeling her folds already bloomed and wet. She walked towards the door, and popped it open to reveal her husband with his cock throbbing and erect, his hand pumping its thick length and his eyes drinking her in. She strode into the bedroom confidently, feeling as sexy as she did on her wedding day.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter is heavy MF/f so be warned, graphic content and many many bodily fluids incumming!