- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 and I'm so happy you all have been enjoying it! This is a heavy male focused chapter so you've been warned!

Cammie let out one last shriek before her brother sat back on the sofa with a huff. Instantly he felt something strange pressing up against a rather tender area. He shifted and grinded forward, looking down to see his sister's gym shirt, and something bulbous pressing firmly against the underside of his sack through the fabric of his shorts. His lips curled into a smirk as a thought came to his mind, a bit of mischief, something to knock his sister down a peg without her even realizing, a small victory he could laugh at himself in secret.

 

“Just leave her clothes laying around? God what a fucking diva. I’ll show her.” With a thought of satisfaction, he wiggled and rocked his hips, grinding his ass and balls to the fabric, hoping to infuse it with his scent and musk that had already begun to return to the teenage boy even so shortly after his shower. However, far below Cammie was having the worst day of her life with her brother's simple movements. When he had sat down and darkness enveloped her, she felt herself pressing against the fabric of the shorts and the shirt, pinned under some very malleable flesh that radiated heat even through the fabric. When he had begun to move, and grind his body however it became so much worse. She found her tiny body dragged along with his movements, dragging her off of the nub of fabric she clung to and was sent rolling under her brother’s massive body. Back and forth she screamed and squeaked, rolling about and squeezed, nearly crushed only saved by the fabric and just how soft and shifting the flesh beyond was.. She briefly thought that if she had ended up under his actual ass, she'd be long dead by this point.. That thought was lost in a sea of panic however as he continued his grinding and assault, the fabric bunching up with each pull and push.

 

The whole endeavour, grinding his sack to the nub of her shirt was having a secondary effect on him however. The satisfaction of grinding his body to her clothes that she'd wear and never know was nice, but the pressure, friction, and a bit of perversion was causing a bit of growth below. He stopped grinding, feeling the lump of her shirt pushing against his balls, his shorts riding up against his body… he looked around behind him, the house was quiet..

“Cammie? You home? Hey! Calling the spoiled princess!” His words echoed in the empty house.. She had left, he guessed.. His eyes darted to the front door, locked. It’d give him some time in case someone came home. This was almost too good to be true, but it was too good to pass up. From Cammie’s perspective he had been grinding her body along his for what felt like an eternity.. So when she heard him call out her name she almost found hope.. And when he suddenly lifted upward and the sheer force of such a large object moving that quickly pulled her into the air for a brief moment only to fall and slam back down that hope blossomed. He had felt her! He was going to find her! She was saved, safe, she was going to be okay! He was pulling his shorts down!

 

Pulling his shorts down? Her perspective of him as he stood up, hands grabbing his shorts and yanking them down was strange from this angle.. But any hope she had begun to feel was shattered and tossed to the winds as he began to sit back down.. “No! No! Jack! This can't be happeni-” Her words were cut off as Jack sat back down, the teen boy plopping down just where he had gotten up and Cammie’s vision was filled with his hairy sack coming down and swallowing her up.. This time with no barrier between her and the malleable flesh as it surrounded and encased her.

Jack was in a fantasy, sitting in the living room, about to jerk his growing cock and no one would be the wiser. He felt what he believed to be the lump of Cammie’s shirt squeezed under his cock making a quite pleasant sensation. He wiggled into place and actually felt his sace encompass the lump and push in a new and interesting way. He pulled out his phone and began to browse various porn sites with one hand, his other drifting down to grab his length which grew harder and larger by the moment. To Cammie things had only gotten worse, so so much worse. The massive sack of flesh knocked the wind out of her and her first breath she drew in was pure teenage musk. She coughed and sputtered and tried to move when her massive perverted brother got comfy. To her pure horror she felt his balls through the flesh, massive orbs of heat grinding along her body and as his weight dispersed she felt herself being pulled upward, flesh surrounding her and pinning her between the orbs she could swear she could hear churning or fluid pumping within.. She let out a horrified scream, only for her brother to shift and her mouth be forced open further as a bit of his flesh filled it and stuffed her mouth leaving her trapped to taste and inhale him wholly.

 

Jack began stroking his length, each pump of his hand up and down his cock made his body rock and his balls grind to that little nub sending more pleasure through him. He wasn’t going to last long at this rate but he was going to get his times worth out of this. With a video playing of some cute redhead gagging and choking on a cock playing on his phone he groaned and shifted, moving to pull his sack up and slam it back down to the lump. Unaware that his strokes and shifts were pure torture for his tiny sibling trapped under him, unaware that he was practically suffocating his older sister with his quickly growing sweaty sack. Cammie could feel the heat all around her growing rapidly, the smell of his lust building and surrounding her, she was in Hell, it had to be hell.. Trapped under him for what seemed like forever, his scent only building, she struggled and squirmed, finally pulling her mouth off of his sack and managing a panicked scream, pleading for this to end.. 

 

As if hearing her pleas, Jack felt his climax fast approaching. His hand kept stroking wildly, but he set his phone aside. It moved to grab the shirt under him and with a shift and a tug he pulled the shirt upward and with it that large tied lump from under his balls. Without a second though, he pressed the spongy leaking head of his cock to that nub of fabric and blew his load. His heavy pumps thoroughly soaking the fabric, pump after pump after pump. He let out a heavy groan as he finished and tugged the shirt free, balling it up and wrapping that nub into the center. He shuddered and set it aside, grabbing her discarded shorts to wipe up the remains that dripped down his softening cock. He stood, pulling his shorts up and grabbed the cum stained clothes. Striding on his feeling of bliss and release he walked past his sisters room and tossed the garments into her laundry hamper before returning to his room to fire up some more games, confident no one knew what he had done.

 

Cammie knew however.. Knew every horrible moment. The churning in the orbs that surrounded her seemed to be rapidly building and she knew something was about to happen.. She never could have fathomed however that she would be suddenly dragged along his length, slammed to the heavy knot she herself had tied in the shirt and got her first breath of fresh air in what felt like a lifetime. As she adjusted to the new light and view, she actually wished she was still under his balls. Before her for the briefest of moments was his massive cock head, drooling precum and pulsing out of its massive slit. She could only scream as she was forced against the head and her world became a burning fluid and pain. He had to have cum gallons, and it surrounded her entirely, filling her nose, ears, mouth everywhere..When she finally felt him pull away the burning liquid was still thick around her body and only grew worse as darkness swallowed her up like the loads she was forced to swallow of his seed to prevent from downing.. She was barely conscious as she felt her prison.. Her own shirt cum drenched and balled up, moving and landing hard somewhere.. She silently wished for death as she lost that last shed of consciousness and passed out.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter we introduce Cammie's mother and will get some entrapment and some F/f play so stick around!