- Text Size +

Kim remained seated at her post in the sauna for the remainder of her shift. It was an uneventful afternoon with hardly any customers, so Kim was able to stay firmly planted on her plump rear for hours on end. The only thing she had done besides scroll endlessly through her Instagram was eagerly eat one fiber bar after the other, having skipped lunch for some torture time with you. The bars were pretty tasty but incredibly persuasive in regards to her digestive system, which only caused Kim to savor each bite twice over. The thoughts of all of the ways she was going to have fun with you tonight only made her more excited for her shift to end.

As your host contemplated what she was going to eat for dinner, you lamented your current situation while compressed in Kim's huge ass. Despite how beautiful it was upon your first viewing, you now had nothing but contempt for and fear of it. Or rather the person it was attached to, as you couldn't remember ever meeting anyone as cruel as her. But there was nothing changing the fact that you were completely trapped and totally imprisoned by the beautiful asian giantess; entirely helpless to her wishes.

During the remainder of Kim's shift, you focused your energy on detaching yourself from her anus, but to no avail. You were still unable to feel where you body ended and hers began, let alone move. All you could do was look around and flex your mouth. Despite these limitations, your senses seemed to be totally in tact, perhaps even heightened. You were able to feel the compressed warmth of her cheeks as her skin secreted sweat upon you. You could hear all of Kim's subtle movements, along with a faint intestinal gurgling that grew more intense as time went on. You could smell the rank anal atmosphere that was sealed in the beauty's smushed butt crack. Worst of all, whenever you opened your mouth, it caused Kim's flatulence to blow out through you, causing you to taste the earthy air at point blank range. To keep things from getting worse, you resided to keeping your mouth shut, knowing it would only result in more of Kim's emissions escaping.

When Kim reached the end of her shift, she changed and packed up her belongings without speaking to anyone, wanting to get home as quickly as possible. Before that though, she knew she had to stop by her favorite Mexican restaurant and pick up a huge hearty meal, consisting of 5 tacos, 2 burritos, and a double order of chips, salsa and queso. Despite her perfect figure, Kim could still demolish a huge amount of food when she set her heart to it, and she was feeling more gluttonous than ever before. It was difficult to make out all the noise outside of her thick hams, but your heart sank as you heard her long order. It was going to be impossible to reason with someone so excited for what would soon be pure fecal sadism.

It took you a moment to deduce you were at Kim's home, but the changes in compression and shaking of her ass cheeks gave you hints. Hearing the muffled sounds of keys jingling and a door opening and closing, you knew you were in the lioness' den. With extra pep in her step, Kim made her way to her couch and planted herself firmly, really rubbing you in to the seat. "Hope you weren't too lonely back there, Jimmy! I'd have talked to you sooner, but it wouldn't be very graceful or ladylike for a woman like me to be talking to a little stinker like you, haha!"

Kim continued laughing from her own cleverness as she began digging into her meal, when she felt herself release a small pfft. Knowing it was you trying to speak, she smiled deliciously. "You say something, little guy? Afraid you'll have to be a little louder!" Kim flexed her gut as she finished speaking, which caused you to burp out another massive stream of hot air, even more rank than the last one. It was humiliating and demeaning to be used like this, but you knew it only brought Kim more pleasure. "Well quiet down back there! Don't you know it's rude to bother someone during dinner? Afraid you'll have to wait until I'm done eating, and for some reason I'm feeling extra hungry tonight. So you better get comfy!" With that, she forced out another powerful fart that you knew was only a sign of worse things to come.

As Kim gorged, you tried your best to prepare for your upcoming conversation. With how much fun she was having at your expense, you had low expectations, but knew you had to communicate the direness of your situation regardless. Otherwise, you'd become a permanent fixture on Kim's body, and in the grossest place imaginable. Imagining a fate that consisted of nothing other than dispensing farts and poop for this cruel giantess made you cry in anguish, which of course only caused more gas to tumble out your mouth.

When Kim finished her dinner, she moaned in pleasure and felt her meal slowly but surely worm its way through her system. She knew in only a few hours it'd transform into a massive turd that she'd get to shit through her new anus. Never did she ever think she'd be so excited to go to the bathroom, but never before did she ever think she'd live to get her hands on an actual tiny person. She smiled to herself and tooted out another fart effortlessly, before deciding that you could suffer longer under her gassy ass while she binged Netflix for a few hours. The more she thought about how helpless you were, the more turned on it made her feel. While more farts tumbled out of her ass, she closed her eyes and began slowly stroking her breast, letting the pleasure build with the pressure...

After several more hours under Kim's gassy ass, you had finally given up on trying to break free; it was simply impossible for you to escape on your own. Kim had been dispensing farts through you practically nonstop, and with them becoming more and more pungent, you were failing to get used to your environment. After an especially long gasser, you noticed that your mouth was becoming more and more strained, like a sore muscle after a long workout. It caused you to ponder your transformation, as you had never been this fused with someone in such an intimate area before. Paying attention to your 'lips', you noticed that they were feeling more wrinkly than usual, as if they were intensely chapped. As another one of Kim's farts belched out of your mouth, you realized that you hadn't had the ability to clench yourself as tightly shut as you had been able to hours before. It was becoming easier for Kim to control you as her anus, whether she realized it or not. Your transformation was happening at a quicker speed than you had anticipated in even your biggest fears.

You mind sank in an anxious free fall of panic until Kim farted through you again, bringing your focus back to her ass. You then felt your host stand up from the couch and readied yourself for another chance to beg for escape. "God Jim..." Kim spoke seductively. "I'll be honest, knowing you're trapped down there is making me feel so hot..." You screamed for her attention, but only farted out another hot stream of gas for the sexy giantess. Circling her finger on her erect nipple, she moaned with pleasure as the fart fluttered out of her cheeks.