- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It’s been a little while, hopefully you enjoy. I’ve been dealing with some writers block…

Chapter 11

Family


    Bonnie said as we were on our way home, “I’ve got a surprise for you.”


    “A surprise? Did you buy me something?”


    Shaking her head, “No, my sister is coming for a visit.”


    “Karen?”


    “Well, yeah, that’s the only sister I have.”


    “Did you tell her about me?”


    “Of course, we’ve talked quite a bit about you and what’s happening. She decided she wanted to see for herself since you’ve gotten so small.”


    Trying to remember her, “It’s been a lot of years since I’ve seen her. Not since dad’s funeral.”


    Bonnie shook her head, “It has been a while. She’s busy with her job. She’s now a vp of Human Resources for a tech company.”


    “Wow, I didn’t realize she was so far up the corporate ladder. How long is she staying?”


    “I don’t know, she really didn’t say. I know she’ll be here in the early afternoon. Her plane lands around noon.”


    With a smirk I said, “So Karen is coming to town.” Then I chuckled. 


    Bonnie shot me a look, “Her name was Karen long before the internet crap came out. She doesn’t like being teased about it, so please don’t.”


    “Ok, ok, I’m sorry. It’s just really easy to go there. I’ll try not to bring it up.” I chuckled again. 


    Bonnie sighed, but said no more as we pulled in at our house. She gathered her things and me and went into the house. Putting me on the end table till she put things away. 


   Bonnie sighed as she stopped and looked at me, “Damn Rick, I really want to play with you. I really don’t have time since her plane is landing any minute. Would you like to be in my shoe at least? Only until the house is clean and I start lunch.”

 

    “Ok, I am getting pretty hungry.”


    “Just a few minutes and I’ll get you something to eat, promise.”


    I looked at her shoes, sneakers with a hint of tan nylon showing from under her tight jeans. I just realized how she had dressed, mainly to tease me. My thoughts had been preoccupied with thoughts of last night's escapades with Tammy and Steph. My dick started to rise as I thought about being in her sneaker. 


    Bonnie chuckled seeing my boner, “I’ll take that as a yes.” She sat down on the couch and took off her right sneaker, revealing her dark red toenails encased in sandal foot suntan nylon with a noticeable dampness. 


    The odor hit my nostrils, “Wow…” 


    Bonnie said, “I thought you might like that. We didn’t have to wear business attire yesterday, so same old sneakers and nylons as yesterday. I haven’t had a shower since yesterday morning either. Hope you like it. They’re pretty ripe.” She wrinkled her nose.  


     “I can smell them from here, they smell awesome.” She held her sneaker up to the end table. I walked over grabbed the edge, leaning in, I inhaled deeply. Strong like Kay’s but still different. Definitely an aphrodisiac…


    I leapt over the edge and was greeted with warmth and a very much stronger odor. Looking in the opening at me as I pry my face from her insole and roll onto my back, “Eewww, Rick, that really stinks. Are you sure you like it?”


    I give her two thumbs up, “I love it, please put your sneaker on…”


    “Ok, my little odor eater.” She laughed and lowered the sneaker to the floor. Her smiling face was crowded out by her gorgeous toes sliding over the heel of her sneaker, snaking their way in. The heat immediately increased, I love how quickly the temperature and humidity jumped. The smell increased exponentially. 


    Carefully she slid her foot over my little body. The only contact at first was the nylon rubbing over the tip of my throbbing cock. She’s driving me nuts…


    Bonnie said, “Kay told me you like things slow and easy at first.”


    Oh my god, thank you Kay! Slowly her foot made contact with the rest of me, a little bit at a time. Her dampness covered me. My face pushed into the nylon under her toes and my cock into the nylon of her arch. I felt her tie her laces. Then her soft foot flesh pressed down all around me as she stood up. 

    

    I kissed the bottom of her toe, taking in some of her bitter, salty flavor. I felt her shake as a shiver ran up her spine. She said, “I have really missed you little man.” She set to clean the house. Every step was incredible, I love sneakers…


    When she steps on me, my senses are so completely saturated with her, it feels like I’m almost part of her sole. 


    Once she stops cleaning and starts making lunch, she is standing still on me. It feels so good and I’m so tired, unbelievably, I fall asleep with this giantess standing on me. 


    I’m jolted awake when she takes a few steps. Her warm foot leaves me, I shiver from the sudden cool air, “Are you ready to eat?”


    I shake my head, “You bet, I’m starved.”


   She lifts me to the table, that’s when I noticed Karen, wide eyed and slack jawed. I think she was at a total loss as to what to say or even believe. I smirked, “Never seen a tiny guy before?”


    I shocked her out of her daze, “Actually, no. I just…you really are tiny. Wait, you were in Bonnie’s shoe…you’re not crushed or even hurt.”


    I laughed, “Not to mention, I loved being there.”


    Karen said, “Bonnie, I thought you lost your mind when you told me about Rick, but…” Her hands shot out to gesture, ‘there he is, there’s the proof.’ “And to top it off, he’s naked.”


    “My clothes keep getting messed up and since I’m so small no one seems to mind.”


    Karen was still a little in shocked, “Yes, I suppose…” Suddenly waving her hand under her nose, “You stink too.”


   I had a Karen comment on the tip of my tongue. I was cut off by Bonnie snatching me off the table, “Sorry, I’ll wash him off.” She washed me with hand soap in the kitchen sink. After drying me, she put me back on the table. “Now he smells like dial,” she said with a grin. Bonnie brought lunch to the table. 


    As we were eating, Karen asked, “So, what are you going to do with him?”


    Bonnie was a little confused, “What do you mean ‘do with him?’ I’m going to take care of him, he’s my son.”


    “Stepson…” Karen replied looking emotionless. I’m not liking this way this is going.


    Bonnie was getting upset, “He’s my son, I raised him and I will take care of him. I love my little boy. Why are you asking such things?”


    “Forget it, it just popped into my mind. I didn’t mean to upset you.” 


    Bonnie gathered the dishes and took them to the dishwasher. Karen shot me a look that made me very uneasy, like she hated me. 


    The rest of the evening they reminisced over childhood stories. Very little attention was payed to me and I said nothing, not wanting to get any attention after the lunch conversation. 


    Later in the evening, Bonnie took me to my room. I asked, “What’s her problem? Every woman I’ve met loves me so far except her?”


    Bonnie shushed me and whispered, “Karen used to be Kevin. Maybe you understand a little better now.” 


    “Wow, that explains a lot,” I said as my mouth hung open in shock. 


Bonnie stopped in the doorway on the way out, “Do you need anything?” I shook my head no. 

    

    I was watching a movie on my phone when I heard them getting ready for bed. I said, “Good night,” as Bonnie walked to my door. 


   “Good night Ricky”


    Nothing from Karen, she went to the guest bedroom without a word. The feeling she was giving me wasn’t that she didn’t like me, it was more that she didn’t see me as a person. 


    I finished watching the movie and went to bed. Sometime in the middle of the night, footsteps in my room awakened me. It was Karen, she grabbed me rather abruptly. 


    She walked to the bathroom and tossed me in the toilet. I screamed at her as she reached for the handle, “What are you doing? Why are you doing this?”


    “Because I’m not going to watch my sister waste her life on a rodent.” She reached for the handle again. 


    “Wait, what if I promise to disappear!” I felt the water rise a little from the handle being depressed but she let off before it flushed. 


    “What do you mean?”


    “I’ll disappear and make it look like an accident, I promise I can, please don’t flush me…”


    She studied me for what felt like an eternity, “Ok, but if you don’t, the sewage grinder pump at the end of the street will.” She reached in and pinched my head, pulled me out and dropped me on the floor. She washed her hands. She turned and said, “If you’re still here in a couple days, no more talking, just drop and flush.” She turned and walked out. 


    After I dried myself off I returned to bed. I wasn’t able to sleep after that. The sun was starting to heat the sky, looking at the clock, six ten. I knew Kay would be up for her morning run. 


    I called her before anyone woke up. “Ricky? Do you miss me?”


    “Oh my god, it’s good to hear your voice. Listen, the disappearing plan is on for tonight. Ok?”


    “That’s awesome! Did something happen, you sound anxious. Are you ok?”


     “I’ll tell you after tonight, the door code is 8685. Come over at one in the morning, ok?”


    “I’ll be there, don’t worry.”


    “I’ve got to go, I love you.”


    “I love you too, good bye.”


    I felt some relief. I thought about telling Bonnie what her sister was up to, but Karen isn’t dumb. She’d have something lined up to make it look like my fault. I just stayed quiet and stayed out of her way. Unfortunately the curse doesn’t work on Karen. She definitely felt nothing for me. After finding out she was a guy once, I don’t want to play on that ground, yuck. Definitely not gay or bi…


    The day went strangely, neither of them really paying any attention to me. I’m not used to being left alone. I stayed in my bedroom, watching movies or looking at giantess porn, which made me crave the attention of Kay more than ever. 


    After getting through dinner, I was back in my room watching another movie, bored out of my mind. This was the longest day ever. 


    Bonnie finally came in and told me good night. I asked her, “Would you open the window so I can get some fresh air?” 


    Normally she would protest about it being unsafe but tonight she said, “Ok, I’m sorry for not spending much time with you. I’ll make it up to you later.”


    I said, “It’s okay.” Trying not to look sad, knowing I probably wouldn’t see her again. She smiled and walked out after opening the window. Karen walked past my bedroom door and had a look of disgust that I’m still here. 


    Just after ten thirty, the house was completely quiet except for the beating of my heart. I just want this over with. I mumble to myself, “For fuck sake, move you damn clock…”


    Five minutes to go, I barely hear the front door open. Very light footsteps approaching. Now in my bedroom, I can see her shadowy figure. Out of excitement, I tap my phone screen. The face lights up to the most beautiful site I’ve seen in days. I throw my arms up to my goddess. She says nothing and picks me up. She plants a wet kiss on my face, smiles and drops me into her cleavage. 


    Now that I have been secured, she takes the screen loose and drops it to the ground outside. Kay quickly but quietly makes her exit, carefully resetting the lock on the way out. She retrieved her sneakers from the front porch and put them on. 


    Kay ran the whole way back to her place. What a ride! Sweaty bouncing titties were having their way with me. I splayed my arms and legs to feel as much as I could. I missed her so much, she does things to me that are so erotic and it comes so natural to her. This is why I’m so in love with her. 


    By the time she arrived at her house, my cock was throbbing from the massive mammary assault. After closing the front door, she put her back against it and laughed out loud. She said, “I can’t believe I just stole you.”


    She reached in and plucked me out and held me close to her face. I put my finger to my mouth, “Shhh, Tammy might hear you.”


    She laughed again, “Tammy is spending the night at Steph’s house.”


    “Oh,” I said, grinning at her. Kay took me to the bedroom and she undressed. She put me on the bed and went to the bathroom. She said, “Let me freshen up a little before bed.” I lay on the comforter, feeling completely safe and relieved. Also sad, not being able to see Bonnie again. 

 

    Kay returned, looking refreshed. She looked lovingly at me, “I’m so glad you finally belong to me. No more sharing.”


    “I couldn’t think of a better life,” I said and then yawned. 


    She smiled, “Is my poor little man worn out? We can get some sleep.” She picked me up, threw the covers back and laid down. Spreading her legs, she deposited me in her crotch. I was facing her ass, she pushed and rubbed side to side slightly, parting her pussy lips. When she was satisfied, her legs closed on me. Most of my lower body was wrapped in her puss and my face was tight against the large pucker of her ass hole.  


    I rubbed my face back and forth, taking in her scent. I kissed her, she jumped and clenched, pinching my face with her sphincter. She stated, “I thought you were tired.” She released my face, I lay still, enjoying the comfort of my goddess as we both drifted off to sleep. 


    


    

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if I still got it…