- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A lot happens in a few hours. Enjoy. 

Chapter 7

I’m Kay’s 


    Wednesday morning, I hear Bonnie’s alarm. I lay there staring at the ceiling, thinking about being inside of her. I also think about the possibilities with Kay and Tammy for the next three days. That just intensifies my morning wood. 


    Bonnie comes into my bedroom carrying some clothes for me. She said, “These are the only clothes I could find for your height now. Stand up.” I stand, she sets me on top of my dresser and puts the ruler next to me, “Hmmm, looks like just over five and a half. Not bad.”


   She hands me the clothing and I quickly put them on. They fit, although kind of loosely. I think they were made for a six inch doll. At least I have something covering me. She put me back on the floor and said, “Pack what you need for three days, I’m not coming home tonight.”


   I’m staring at her pumps, remembering what it was like inside of it. Snapping her fingers to get my attention. I said, “Sorry, I’ll get ready.” Satisfied she got her point across, she chuckles and walks out to finish getting ready. 


    Nothing really to get ready. I kind of shrunk out of everything. Even my phone was as tall as me. So, I sat on the floor waiting for Bonnie. 


   Bonnie walked in, “Are you ready? Didn’t you pack anything?”


   “Nothing really to pack, I’m too small for most of my things. I’ll just take my phone.”


   She said, “Okay, let’s get going then.” She picked me and my phone up and headed to the car. She put me in the cup holder. Once there, my heart was pounding with anticipation. She said, “I don’t want to leave, I want you with me. Unfortunately, I can’t take you and be able to concentrate on what I’m learning.” 


   I said, “Don’t worry, I’ll be waiting for you when you get back.” 


   We pulled in and Bonnie shut the car off. She picked me up and pushed my face into her lips. Her wet lips feel amazing. She pulled me away with a loud smacking sound. 


    As we approached the front door, it quickly swung open, Kay said, “Oh my god, Ricky, you really shrank again.” It looked like she had just come back from her morning run. White t-shirt with some sweat patches showing, black leggings, tan pantyhose and those lovely sneakers. 


    Bonnie said, “It’s his fault, he took pills to make his shrinking faster. He really likes being little.”


   “Oh Ricky, you naughty boy,” Kay said, barely containing her excitement. 


   Bonnie kind of looked sad, “Are you sure you’re okay with keeping him till Saturday?”


   Kay smiled and said, “Of course, he’ll be really easy to take care of at this size.”


    Bonnie chuckled and said, “He is and he feels amazing up inside, if you get my meaning. We also figured out he can hold his breath for at least an hour and probably much longer.” She handed me and my phone to Kay and said, “Have fun, see you Saturday.” Are you freaking kidding me, she told Kay to stuff me in her puss…


    Kay was already getting to me, the combination of sweat and her body lotion was driving me crazy. 


   Kay waved and said, “Have a good trip and don’t worry, we’ll have lots of fun.” Kay closed the door, put my phone on the kitchen table and sat down. 


   She was staring at me in her cupped hands with a look of disbelief. Her expression slowly changed to predatory. After a few minutes, she asked, “How tall are you?”


   “Five and a half inches as of this morning,” I said, shaking my head. I looked into her eyes, “Are you okay?”


   She laughed and said, “Yeah, just a little shocked. You took pills to make yourself shrink faster, why?”


   Here we go, “I love what you do to me, I thought being smaller would be more fun.”


   Her face lights up, “Oh, so little Ricky likes me playing with him, hmmmm?” She laughs and says, “Since you surprised me, I have a surprise for you.”


   “What’s your surprise,” I quickly ask with anticipation. 


    She said, “Well, it seems that Tammy is staying at her friend Steph’s house till Sunday.”


   “That means,” she cuts me off. 


    “I have you all to myself,” she replies with a wink. My poor heart is thumping to the extreme. Holy shit, she’s unrestrained, Bonnie even gave her permission to play with me. She untied her sneaker and said, “Right now, I have a strong urge to have you under my feet.” The curse is at work. 


    Kay bumped my dick with her finger and said, “Excited much? How about you get undressed so I don’t ruin your clothes.” I quickly removed my clothes. 


  She reached for me, her hand wrapped around me. She uses her other foot to pry off her sneaker. I descend quickly toward the opening. She put me inside and used her fingers to place me where she wanted me. Her hand retracted. I see her red hair and smiling face come into view just as the heat and smell roll over me. She said, “I remember how much you loved the smell of my feet after my morning run.”


   I’ll never tire of that odor. At my current size, the odor seems much stronger. Her sweat permeated insole dampens my back. Her nylon toes filled the opening and blotted out the morning light. Slowly, teasingly, her foot entered. Waving her toes at me to add to the excitement. I could feel the heat emanating from it but still hasn’t touched me. 


   Kay is so different, Bonnie just shoved her foot over top of me in a get it done fashion. Kay seems to take great pleasure in teasing me to excruciating levels, almost driving me to insanity. Making me want her soooo bad. Making me give myself to her completely, I am hers to do with as she pleases and I love it. 


   Her toes touch my lips. I take a deep breath, the odor is so intense. Her toes travel down my body, brushing over me lightly. Her toe pulled my dick down and released. It slapped my belly on its return. They travel up to my face where they press down slightly and twist. The twisting continued as her toes worked their way down my body. 


    I’m soaked in her sweat and covered by her scent. Twisting her toes on my dick, I start to build. She stopped and pulled her foot back to look at me. She asked, “What do you think?”


   I said, “ Please, please put your shoe on.”


   She said, “Okay, you’ll probably be in there awhile.”


    I said, “I really hope so.” Through her hanging locks of red hair, I see her wink. Her foot slowly moved back in toward me. 


    Her toes slide lightly up my chest to cover my face. She lightly twisted again. With her foot poised, a few moments passed, she pressed down with much more force. Her toes clamp onto my head as she slides me along the sweat slicked insole. 

 

   I reach my destination and with a slight wiggle of her heel, I’m sealed in. I feel her tying her shoe. Kay said, “Well little Ricky, I feel like going for a walk.” All I heard was low mumbling. 


   Kay stands slowly, savoring the feeling of my body under her.  More and more pressure is applied to me. I sank into the memory foam insole as her sole formed over me. This feels so much better than Bonnie’s pump. 


   All of my senses belong to Kay. I feel her weight transfer forward to concentrate on my head and chest. It then moved back flat with a slight bounce. Kay said, “You feel better than I thought you would. Even when I stand on my tippy toes.”


    I hear mumbling again. Her weight rolls forward again, this time it quickly leaves and I launch forward with some force. I feel a jolt down close to my feet as the pressure rolls forward again. The soft nylon stretched over my body and the air was forced from my lungs with each step. 


    There was a slight pause and another slight pause, I think she went through the front door. Her pace doubled. Wow, the heat really increased. Sweat encompassed me. With each step the odor grew. Nylon rubbed over my body, within seconds I came. 


   She felt nothing and continued her walk. I could taste her saltiness, it permeated me. Pace slowly picked up. This is sensory overload, torturous pleasure, unimaginable. After walking on me for another twenty minutes or so, I came again. 


   I’m completely exhausted, I lay there limp and accept my beating. The pace increased again, this time my world changed. Her foot hit me with such force, I thought my body would explode under the pressure. The pressure was on me and off again very quickly. She’s running…


   Seemed like I was pulverized for hours, I came again, dry pumping, nothing left. Shortly after, the pace slowed to a medium walk. This is definitely preferable to the run. I felt the muscles working on the bottom of her foot. I could feel the nylon moving on me again. Running, everything happens so fast, there is no time to enjoy it. 


   The heat has surpassed anything I have ever experienced in my life. The odor is eye watering strong and I still love it even at this intensity. 


    After a few minutes longer, I could tell she was home. She sat down, crossed her legs so the pressure was almost gone. She stayed like that for a while to let me marinate in her sweat. 


    She untied her sneaker and slowly pulled it off. Tipping it, I slid till my feet hit the heel. I shivered as the cool air washed over me. She noticed and asked, “Are you okay?”


   I laughed, “Yeah, the air is cold after being under your hot foot.”


   She laughed, “I suppose so. Wow, my feet are pretty ripe. Especially since my second run. Still don’t think I can smell bad?”


    “I love the way you smell. Even when it’s this strong,” I said and took a big whiff. 


    Kay shook her head, “So you liked your sneaker ride?”


    “I came three times.”


    She laughed, “Really, you’re incorrigible.”


    Grinning, I said, “Thank you.”


    Kay picked me out of her shoe and set me on the kitchen table. She took off her other sneaker and said, “Are you ready to get a shower?”

  

    “Sure, it should be fun.” Kay quickly wrapped those beautifully manicured fingers around me and took me to her bedroom. She put me on her bed. The king size bed looked almost the size of a football field to me since I shrank this far. 


     Kay looked like she was up to something and said, “Alexa, play Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard.”


    The black ball on the nightstand responded, “Playing Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Amazon Music.” The song started and Kay began dancing. Wow, could she dance. Clothing started to peel off as she was dancing. She was mouthing the words. Bending over, arching her back, gyrating her hips, she looked like a professional stripper. 


   She spun and swung her ass at me, with a slight bump I landed on my back.  She stripped off her pantyhose, saving one leg. Spinning back to face me she sang, “I’m hot, sticky sweet, from my head to my feet.”  Her foot came up and covered me to my neck.  She stripped the pantyhose down to the foot I was under. She worked her foot out leaving the crumpled pantyhose on top of me. She laughed as the music stopped. She pulled the pantyhose slowly until I was exposed. She asked, “How’d you like the show?”


    I quickly blurted, “My god woman, you’re gorgeous. I love you.”


   She giggled like a schoolgirl and said, “Awe, I love you too. Let’s get a shower.” She picked me up and went into the bathroom. I was mesmerized by her enormous tits bouncing in such close proximity to me. The smaller I get the more gorgeous she becomes. 


    There’s that devilish grin again, I snorted, “What?”


    She sat me down on the vanity and said, “I just had a great idea.” She retrieved her scrunchy from the shower as she turned the water on. Facing it with the string it hangs by toward me she said, “Put your feet through the loop.”


    Now I’m grinning, I put both feet through and she pulled it up till it was under my armpits. She giggled and said, “Now you can wash me.” She stepped in the shower and placed me on the shelf. She washed her face then her hair, after applying conditioner she picked me up and put me under the warm water. Adding soap to the scrunchy, she worked up a lather on it. 


    She started with her neck, me facing her body, she rubbed me and scrunchy around her neck and down each arm. Into her armpits which were a little scratchy. On to the wonderful destination number one, her tits. Such soft supple skin. I was rubbed under each, through the middle and I felt her nipple cover every inch of the front of me. She repeated with the nipple of the other. 


    She rubbed me all over her belly, sides and ass cheeks. Did I mention I love her ass? Down the front, slowly between her legs. I was enveloped in her huge puss. She rubbed back and forth until my feet hit something hard. 


   She said, “I almost forgot that was in there.” She used the scrunchy to pull her ass cheek to the side. There was a huge silver butt plug in her. She pulled it out and watched as her sphincter worked to close the gaping hole. Another beautiful image burned in my brain. I was rubbed into her ass crack. Her anus was trying to take me in with each pass. 


    She moaned and said, “Enough of that or I’m going to stuff you in there.” She moved me to her legs. Up and down each leg, skin was soft yet her muscles were very solid. The top of each foot was rubbed with care until I was discarded to the shower floor. I was rubbed and rolled under each foot. She said, “Be a dear and clean between my toes.”


    I rubbed my hands through each toe crevice. When I finished her foot I kissed her big toe. She then put the other foot on me to clean. I finished with a kiss on that one as well. She rinsed me off and put me on the shelf beside the butt plug. This thing is bigger than me. 


   I looked back at Kay and she burst out laughing and said, “I can see your gears turning.” I just smiled at her. 


    She finished and turned off the shower. She pulled me from the scrunchy carefully and dried me. She set me on the floor and said, “Wait for me in the bedroom.”


   I said, “Yes mam.” Looking around the massive room, I spotted her sneakers. I decided to get some more of that wonderful odor. I could see my outline in the insole. I inhaled deep. So intoxicating, took me back to my ride under her foot. A clear plastic case under the bed caught my attention. 


    Walking up to it, I start to make out the shapes. An assortment of sex toys. Some of them are huge compared to my current stature. I was staring for quite a while with my mind running on what she does with them. 


    I never heard her approach, “What did you find?” She said, placing emphasis on ‘you.’


   I jumped from being startled, “Oh, a okay, looks like you have fun sometimes.”


    She said, “I do. I’m hoping you can replace all of them.”


    I shook my head, “I don’t know, some of them are pretty big.”


    Kay chuckled, “That’s okay, they can’t move, only vibrate.” She picked me up and laid on the bed. She deposited me between her tits. 


    She said, “Since I took it upon myself to go for a run on you,” she chuckled, “I’m going to let you do whatever you want to me. Think you can handle me, little boy?”


    I laughed, “Probably not, I’m sure going to try though.” I stepped closer to her face. Reaching out, I felt her lips, plump and luscious. She opened her mouth slightly and I felt her teeth. They were almost as big as my hand. I reached past her teeth to feel her tongue. I could feel the bumps on her tongue but they were still very soft to the touch. 


    Her lips closed on my arm and she sucked it in like a spaghetti noodle. The side of my face was tight against those plump pursed lips. Her suction was incredibly powerful. She relented and said, “Sorry, it’s easy to forget you’re the one in charge for the moment.” 


    I turned and stepped between her tits and laid down between them.  I asked her, “Would you push your tits together?”


    She put her hands on the outside of her tits and slowly pushed them in on me. After I was engulfed by the giant supple mammaries, she rubbed them together on me. Her smooth skin glided over my body catching my dick in the motion, pulling up into the rubbing action. 


   My dick was swelling quickly but I wouldn’t give up my seed easily. I had cum three times in her shoe just a little while ago. I loved the way it felt, comforting and erotic at the same time. 


   After a few minutes, she let go and her tits went back to their normal perky position. I crawled on top and sucked the hardened nipple into my mouth. Quite a mouthful, it was close to not fitting. 


    Kay moaned slightly, “Mmm, that’s nice.” I rubbed her areola as I sucked. She said, “Reminds me of a nipple clamp.” She chuckled at her statement causing me to bounce a little. 


   I moved to the other breast and went to work. She said, “That’s a good little boy, mmm.” Her body starts rocking slightly from my touch. After a few more minutes, I let go and slid off toward her belly. Standing, I survey the lay of her land, taking in the surreal sight. 


   Kay said, “What’s next, little man.” I looked back to her dark brown eyes that had an obvious hunger to them. I smiled and said nothing. I turned and walked toward the promised land. 


   Reaching the pelvic mound, I drop to my hands and knees. I get in position, I pulled the clitoral hood back and took a greedy mouthful. I pushed my hands down through the labial folds at the same time. 


    Kay’s body jerked and she moaned rather loudly. She said, “Careful little man, I might lose control.”


   I didn’t stop or slow down. Kay spread her legs and brought her feet together, sole to sole. Her sudden movement caused me to slide down over her puss. I drug my face through her luscious lips on the way. My head hit the bed and I forward rolled to lay flat on my back, looking at her giant puss looming above my face. 


   I tilted my head back and was greeted with her giant anus, winking at me. I moved away from it. If I even touch it, she will lose control. I stand up, press my body against her vulva and go back to work on her clitorus. 


   Her juices begin oozing, soaking me. Dropping to my knees, I shove my head inside her. I just started pushing my shoulders in when she grabbed me and quickly forced me in. I easily slid in the slimy orifice. Using two fingers on the bottoms of my feet, she pushed me in till her hungry cunt completely swallowed me. 


    Her fingers withdrew and I could hear her heartbeat and panting. I thought to myself, the pleasure this woman has given and will give me, I’m going to do my best to drive her crazy like she does to me. I start moving aggressively. I felt her jerk and heard either a loud moan or a scream. Her puss gripped me in a strong hug for a few seconds, then subsided. I turned to face up, looking for the infamous ‘G’ spot. 


    I threw all I had at her.  After a few minutes, her body was shaking. I felt something hard running up and down the back of me through the vaginal wall. I was wondering what it was when her vaginal muscles clamped down hard and held for a few seconds. They relaxed and clamped again. Sporadic spasms wrack her puss as I felt her body jerking. I kept up my pace as much as I could. Squishy fluid sounds filled my ears. It was extremely hot and slimy all over my body. 


    Her vaginal secretions flowed around me. Her spasms slowly pushed me toward the opening. My feet hit a hard rounded object when I was particularly out. I tried to figure it out, I thumped it with my foot. Kay’s puss clamped down when I did and spit me out onto the black dildo that was in her ass. 


    I slid off onto the bed and turned toward where I had just been. I wipe her pussy from my eyes to clear my vision. Kay pulled the dildo from her ass, I heard, “OH…” The dildo passed by me, much taller and thicker than me. She dropped it in the night stand drawer. I looked back to her gaping ass hole. Different shades of pink before fading into darkness with strings of mucus or lube traversing the canal. 


    I was mesmerized by the sight, especially when her sphincter closed and opened back up. Winking at me, beckoning me to come closer. With her knees toward her chest and arms over her thighs to lock the position, she asked, “Do you want in there? I want you in there…” Her voice was breathy and sultry. 


    I stepped up to her gaping hole and ran my hand along the edge. It closed on my hand and forearm. So hot, soft yet incredibly strong. It opened and I heard her grunt just before she grabbed me. She lined me up and started to insert my legs first. She clamped down around my waist and moaned, “Ricky, you feel sooo goood.”


    Her sphincter squeezed my dick tight against me as I witnessed it disappear into the puckered maul. The sphincter was trying to pinch me in half. The muscles relaxed and she held my arms to my side as she continued inserting me. 


   She was purposely inserting me slowly. Like she was enjoying every millimeter of my body being swallowed by her ass. Anticipation was killing me, my cock was throbbing, thinking her ass is going to swallow me. Her sphincter clamped down on my rib cage, forcing the air from my lungs. She moaned, “Mmmm.” She pushed me inward until only my head remained. Her fingers retreated. 


    I could hear and feel her panting. Looking at the dark tainted wrinkled ring around my neck. Little tiny hairs, reddish in color, sticking out here and there. The feel of the powerful anal muscles hugging me in their warm embrace. An incredible moment seared into my memory. Even the odor, I could smell where I was but it was actually very pleasant. 

  

    A slight moan escaped from her panting mouth as the anal muscles contracted. The contraction forced my shoulders to move inward as they also clamped around my neck. The joints in my neck cracked from the strain. The force on my shoulders was greater. My head slowly pulled inward. 


   The top of my head and nose remained out. Everything around me pulsed slightly with her heartbeat. After a few seconds, her hand came into view. Two fingers were placed on top of my head. She bore down as if to try to expel me but her fingers held me in place. I watched her anus rise up around my face. In the pink flesh there were swollen bluish veins with various shades of red tracks of capillaries. Very slick and soft, juices making crackling noises as they moved around me. 


   Her fingers pulled away. I tilted my head to look out, just as I did, she clamped down again. Everything rolled inward and the hole slowly sealed me in darkness. I could feel I was moving in deeper. Her sphincter clamped a few more times until I was neatly tucked into her rectum with part of me actually in her colon. That was enough, my cum shot forth from me again. 

 

   I remained still, taking in the moment, gathering my thoughts after my fourth orgasm today. I thought to myself, she could barely handle me in her puss and she said her ass is more sensitive. See what I can do to drive her crazy. 


    I lashed out hard, with a furry desperate to please my giant goddess. Her body was jerking immediately. After a minute or so, the jerking was almost disorienting. I could hear heavy breathing, pounding heart and definitely screaming this time. My world on the inside was violent, I can’t imagine how violent it was on the outside. 


    After a few minutes more, I felt her bear down. I was forced toward the opening. I saw it open slowly as I moved closer to it. Cool air on my face and head before my momentum quickly increased and I crumpled out onto the mattress. 


   She sat up, I saw her. What a mess, wide eyed, beet red with sweat running down and hair stuck to her face. She said, “MY GOD RICK, YOU’RE AWESOME!” Then she flopped back down. 


   I’m sitting there, taking in the sight before me thinking, wow, I’ve got her number. I’m kind of proud of myself for being able to please her. 


   After a few minutes, she sat up and said, “I think we need another shower…” I think we were both exhausted after that encounter. The shower was refreshing. My shower consisted of me on the shower floor with water and soap raining off her gorgeous body. After we dried off, she took me to the kitchen and set me on the table. 


   She made lunch. After we had finished eating, she cleaned up. I was in the family room waiting for her. It’s only one in the afternoon, what the hell else is going to happen. The exhaustion is beginning to wear off. 


    Kay walked in, still naked, just like she has been since her strip tease. She smiled at me and asked, “So, what do you want to do now?”


    Oh, the possibilities…


Chapter End Notes:

Let me know how I did.