- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait, summer activities keep me busy. I’ll try to post updates sooner. 

Chapter 8

Kay’s way

 

    Kay walked in, still naked, just like she has been since her strip tease. She smiled at me and asked, “So, what do you want to do now?”


    After thinking about the question, I looked at her and shrugged, “I don’t know…” 


    Kay said, “Why don’t we see how long you can hold your breath?”


   “Okay, what do you have in mind?” She smiled and ran her fingers through her pussy lips. I said, “I see, I’d love to be inside you again.”


    She said, “Good, I have some errands to run and you’ll be safe. If you feel like you need to breathe, just start moving a lot, otherwise just stay still. Sound good to you?”


    I looked at my huge goddess and said, “I’m yours.”


   Kay laughed and said, “Awe, you’re so sweet.” She picked me up from the floor and sat on the couch and leaned back. She rubbed my head through the lips of the slobbering pussy. Once I had a good coating of her juices on me, she worked in my head first. Pumping me in and out to keep the juices on me enough for my insertion to be comfortable and pleasurable to her. 


    Slowly it swallowed me. Finally her fingers pushed up on the bottoms of my feet to send me home. She withdrew her fingers. Her puss was pulsing slightly. I could hear her heart and her breathing. Slight squishing and crackling sounds from the juices around me. The warmth of the soft but firm hug left nothing to be desired. 


   I moved my arms and legs and I felt her jerk. Her breathing and heart rate jumped as her vaginal canal seized me tight. I heard her speak, this time I understood, “Stop it,” was said rather sharply. I smirked at my ability to drive her crazy. I then relaxed and settled into my lover’s embrace. 


    I felt her stand up. I was shocked by what I felt when she walked. There was a slight twisting motion coupled with a very pronounced sway. The wild part was the feeling of the muscles working around me. She clamped her puss trying to hold me in. There was a slight jerk each time her foot hit the floor. Such an incredible feeling given by the simple act of walking. 

 

     I could tell she was getting dressed by the odd movement of her body. Followed by more walking. Then a rumble and vibration came from under her, she was driving. After twenty minutes or so, we came to a stop. 


    She walked a little bit, I could hear her talking but couldn’t make out what she was saying. I also heard someone else. She walked a little more and sat down. More talking and shaking once in a while. This went on for quite awhile. More walking, I think she may be forgetting my presence. As she was walking, I slid out till my feet pushed against what I assumed was her underwear or pantyhose. 


    She sat down again and I felt the familiar rumble of the car. I moved to get her attention. I heard her moan slightly. Her hand came and pushed me back up inside. Another slight moan. She paused a few moments, I assumed to see if I would move anymore. I remained still. She drove off to our next destination. 


   This time, a lot of walking. Also the same movements as when she dressed were felt. I think she’s shopping. 


   At one point, I was thirsty. I lapped some of her juices. She even tastes amazing. She was walking at the time, she must’ve felt me lick her. Her puss squeezed pretty hard. The movement of her walking was rubbing my dick ever so slightly. 


   After hours of being inside her, the warmth, her vaginal muscles constantly working, this was enough to send me over the edge. My body jerked in her grip. She stopped in her tracks, contemplating what to do. She felt my jerking slow and then stopped. A smile crept across her face as she continued her trek. 


   We were in the car again by the telltale rumble. She asked loud enough for me to hear, “If you’re okay, move a little bit.” I moved a little. A very distinct moan was heard. She such a sexual giantess, I then realized how much I’m hopelessly in love with her. I kissed her pussy wall and smiled thinking this is total bliss for me. 


    After the car stopped, by her movements I figured we were back home. Dinner was made and cleaned up. Then I heard the dull drone of the television with her heart and breathing. All this time and still no sign of needing to breathe. Maybe it’s the curse so as to keep me alive while in a shoe or something. I wasn’t sure, I’m just really glad it is this way. 


     After a long while, I could hear her snoring. She fell asleep watching tv. By now I was so snuggled into her, I felt like I was going to go to sleep, especially with her rhythmic body activities. 


     I was almost asleep when her body jolted awake. She immediately jostled and her fingers grabbed my legs. She pulled me rather abruptly from her. The cold air gave me a chill. She moaned, “ Mmmm, Rick, are you okay?”


    I said, “I’m cold but other than that I’m good.”


    She shook her head and said, “I’m sorry, I fell asleep. When I woke up and remembered you…It just scared me. I thought you may have suffocated in there.”


    I chuckled a little, “I wasn’t even close to needing to breathe. What time is it by the way?”


   Kay picked up her phone, “It’s after one, you’ve been inside me almost twelve hours.”


   I laughed, “I guess I can hold my breath quite a long time.”


   Kay regarded me, shook her head as to say unbelievable. She said, “It’s late, let’s get you cleaned up so we can get some sleep.” After getting ready for bed, I was in one hand and she threw back the covers with the other and deposited me on the sheet. After undressing, I noticed her French manicure. I went to the edge of the bed, her toes were done the same way. She asked, “Do you like my nails? I had them done especially for you.” 


    I said, “Beautiful, very classy looking.”


    She smiled and said, “Would you like to sleep with my classy toes?”


    Shaking my head, “Yes, I would.” I ran to the bottom of the bed and waited for her. 


    She sat on the bed and swung her feet up toward me while laying down. I pushed my face into the base of her toes and the top of her other foot pressed against my back. She sighed and said, “Good night Ricky.”


     “Good night my goddess.” I heard a slight chuckle. With the warmth and smell of her feet, her deep breathing, I relaxed, using her big toe like a pillow. I fell asleep rather quickly. 


    I was awakened several times through the night when she would change position or she decided to play with me in her sleep. 


    Kay’s alarm sounded rather abruptly. She stirred awake and swung her legs out of bed throwing the covers back at the same time. She saw me lying there with my morning wood. She shook her head, “Young guys. Hold on, I’ll be back for you.” 


   She stood and walked into the bathroom with my eyes glued to her cranberry panty covered ass. I can’t believe this woman actually wants me and the wild part is she seems to really enjoy it. 


    As I lay there thinking about what she has done to me, I hear her release her morning torrent. She returned shortly after. 


    She said, “Ok Ricky, your turn.” She took me into the bathroom and stood me on the toilet seat. She tore some strips of toilet paper, smiled and said, “Just in case you need it. I’m going to get the ruler, you look smaller.”


    I said, “Thanks.” She left me so I could do my business in private. After finishing, I sat down and waited. 


   It wasn’t long, Kay came back and said, “Let’s get a measurement.” She picked me up and put me on the vanity. She put the ruler next to me and studied it. She said, “Four and seven eighths inches. Hopefully you stop soon or I might lose you inside of my ass.” She laughed at herself. I wonder if that’s possible, swallowed and lost in her ass. My dick betrays my thoughts, “Looks like you like that idea.”


    I smile, “I can think of worse things that could happen, being lost in a goddesses ass isn’t one of them.”


    She had a devilish smirk, “Goddess, I like the sound of that. Your goddess is going for her morning run. I usually put my butt plug in because I love the way it feels. I think I want to try out a new butt plug named Little Ricky.” 


    She picked me up and walked to her night stand. She retrieved a tube of K&Y from the drawer and smeared it over my body. When she was finished with me, she smeared some in her ass crack. 


    She held me up to her face and said, “No moving until we get back or you’ll make me fall. Are you ready?” 


    I shook my head ‘yes.’ She leaned over the bed and brought me back between her ass cheeks. She rubbed me through her as crack until my head zeroed in on her pucker. 


    Slowly, my head was forced in the opening, stopping at my shoulders. She was trying to work my shoulders in. Spinning me to different positions. Pushing out and clamping down on my head. It was like her ass hole was sucking on my head. I just let her work at it, enjoying her efforts. 


    She figured it out. She pulled to the side so my one shoulder was at my ear and the other dropped lower to my side. She pushed out and shoved me in and her ass accepted its morsel. She moaned loudly as she pushed until I was fully inserted. 


    Kay stayed leaning over until the sensitivity subsided. She stood up, fully composing herself and dressed.


   I remained still, just taking in the moment. Knowing where I am, feeling all the sensations. I’m in her ass and I love it. Definitely different than her pussy. Her rectal muscles are superhuman in strength, at least to me. From my feet to my stomach, very tight squeeze. Much looser toward my head. 


    I feel her walking, she stops for a minute to feel me inside her and she smiles. She warms up by stretching and starts walking. Shortly after she starts to run. 


    Wow, serious feeling of vertigo with the swaying and jerking at such a fast pace. Her sphincter loosened slightly, allowing me to slide up and down with each stride. Rectal juices were swirling around my head and chest. My dick was rubbing through the ripples of her sphincter muscles. It was all too much… I came so hard, it felt like I blew the end off. 


    Not even two minutes into her run. She didn’t even notice anything. She just kept running. The all over stimulating continued like nothing happened. I’m going to be driven insane before her run is over. 


   A couple of minutes and the process started over. The tactile overload was making me hypersensitive. I could hear her heart thumping, air rushing in and out of her lungs, the thumping of her feet hitting the ground with a hard jerk each time. I felt every ripple and bump in her anal canal. 


    I came again. A few minutes later, I came again. Another ten to fifteen minutes later, I came. It felt like I was trying to pump sand out the end. So intense of a feeling, I screamed inside her. I was greeted with a mouth full of her anal contents. It shocked me. It wasn’t terrible, kind of bittersweet. In my mind, something like this should result in immediately trying to empty the contents of my stomach. Such wasn’t the case though. 


    I was getting hard for a fifth time when the running finally slowed to a walk. I thanked god because I don’t think I could take another one. Walking was definitely pleasant and allowed me to relax. I was completely exhausted. 


    We must be home, I felt her sit down. After some jostling and short walking here and there, I felt her bear down on me. Once my lower legs were out enough, she grabbed me and slowly pulled me free. When my head finally popped out, I heard her moan loudly and say, “You feel so good. Are you ok? You look a mess.” She laughed. 


    I noticed we were in the shower. The steamy air kept me from a chill. I looked up at those beautiful brown eyes and said, “I’m ok, just really tired. I came four times.”


   She looked shocked, “You must really like my ass.”


    I said, “I love your ass…I love you. I want to stay with you forever.”


    “Awe,” she said with a smile, “I want you to stay with me too. I never had anyone make me feel the way you make me feel.” We finished the shower, exchanging loving glances. She dried me and put me in bed while she finished primping herself. 


    I fell asleep for about a half hour when she sat down close to me. Her presence awakened me. I sat up, feeling rather refreshed. She had a serious look on her face. I asked, “Is something wrong?”


    A tear ran down her cheek, “What I said earlier, Rick, I mean it. I don’t want to give you back. I want you all to myself, all the time.”


    I said, “I meant it too. I don’t want anyone but you. So, how do we make it happen? I am eighteen, so legally I could just say I want to stay with you.”


    Kay said, “I’m going to make breakfast, we can talk about what we can do.” She picked me up and took me to the kitchen. She put me on the table. She pulled some things from the refrigerator and set them on the counter. She put a frying pan on the stovetop. She sighed, “Unfortunately your idea won’t work. Bonnie would just go to court, get you declared incompetent and be named as your guardian. Then I would never see you again.”


    For a while the only sound was of eggs frying. Then I had an idea, “What if I disappear from my house? Wouldn’t that work?”


    Kay looked puzzled, “How am I going to get you? You’re too small to unlock the door.”


    I laughed, “You’re right, I am too small, but you’re not. We have a keyless entry lock.”


    Kay’s face lit up with hope, “That could definitely work. When I get you, I’ll open your window a little, that way they think you were carried off by an animal or something.” 


    I said, “Wait a minute, it’ll be a little suspicious if the window suddenly opens. I’ll get Bonnie to open it for some fresh air, all you have to do is knock the screen out.”


    Kay said, “Ok, sounds like a plan. Now we need to figure out when.”


    I said, “It should be a midweek kind of thing when everything is back to a normal routine.”


    Kay is kind of giddy with our plan coming together, “We’ll wait till Wednesday of next week, then you’ll be mine. Till then we need to figure where to put you until Tammy goes to college.”


    I laughed, “I’m sure you can stick me somewhere out of sight.”


   Kay laughed, “You’re right, I can. Speaking of, I had an idea for you in my sneaker.” 


    Curious, I asked, “Oh yeah, what’s that?”


    She said, “I’ll show you later, after breakfast.” I nodded. We finished breakfast and drank some coffee, fine tuning our plan for me to disappear. Finally she said, “Wait here.” Where am I going, I’m on the table, I just shook my head. 


    She came back, carrying her right sneaker, a small wooden box and a sharpie. She pulled the insole out. She said, “Lie in the spot you want to be the most.”  I layed down with my head under where her index toe would land with the rest of me pointed towards her arch. Dampness was emanating from her morning run along with the refreshed odor. 


    She said, “Good, now hold still.” She took the sharpie and traced around my body. She said, “Ok, now get up.” She opened the wooden box which contained an exacto knife set. Pulled one out, put the insole on top of the box and cut my shape out only slightly smaller than the tracing. 


    When she finished, she said, “That should work, even when you drop to your final size.” She put the insole back in and asked, “Want to try out one of your hiding places?”


    I quickly said, “Oh yeah.” She was wearing her black leggings and the green and black checkered shirt that I thought made her look even more beautiful. Of course pantyhose, but these were nude instead of suntan. I think they showed her pedicure better. 


    She took me to the bedroom, put her sneaker by the other and deposited me in the opening. She said, “Get in your spot.” I nodded yes and laid in the cutout. It was a little snug but the memory foam gave enough. The smell intensified inside her sneaker. Her nylon clad toes pushed into the opening, pointing down and pressing on my dick. 


    She asked, “Does my pedicure still look good in these pantyhose?”


    I said loud enough for her to hear me, “Gorgeous!”


    Her toes flexed up and slid forward over my body, much easier since I was inset. Her foot paused. I took the opportunity to run my hands over her toes which caused them to flex up slightly. I rubbed the ball of her foot, then the softer skin in the crevice where her big toe is attached. The nylon was incredibly soft. 


    After my eyes had adjusted, I could see her foot in great detail. Quite the sight to behold. Heat was starting to build. A warm dampness began to fill the air along with her intoxicating scent. I’m in love with every part of this woman. 


   After a few minutes, she sighed, “Ricky, I think you feel best under my foot. It gives me a tingling feeling all over. I think you’re going to be in there for a long while.” She lowered her foot and finished fitting in all the way. 


    Lying beneath my goddesses foot, I think of my life before, the stresses and worries in every day and situation are all gone. I’ve been reduced to an insole, a butt plug or a dildo for her pleasure and whims. I’m wondering if my life will continue like this as she ties her sneaker, sealing me in. As she stands, her weight freely bearing down on me, her hot damp scent filling my nose, I really hope so. 

   


Chapter End Notes:

I hope it was worth the wait.