[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Seeing the toll their battles are having on her Senpai, Mash accidentally make a wish on an almost depleted Holy Grail.


Rated: R
Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 27107 Read: 9434
Published: November 14 2021 Updated: March 07 2022
Story Notes:

A story commissioned by Chibi Chi from a while back that I've been working on behind the scenes.  This is intended to be a slow burner series, so I'm excited to get to work on something like this.

1. An Innocent Wish by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] (10479 words)

[2021/11/14]

Feeling like she needs to be stronger to support her Master, Mash laments her limited strength.

Tags: Endosoma, Implied Vore, Implied Digestion, Odor





2. A Solid Foundation by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (5217 words)

[2022/01/14]

While she has begun to get Ritsuka to start taking care of himself, Mash still has a long way to go to ensure his well being.  Thankfully, she has a little helper nudging her in the right direction.


So, Chibi Chi won the last free commission of 2021 and thankfully requested a chapter 2 of this story!  I know I say this often, but this was a real treat to work on, the direction they want Mash to go in is so uniquely challenging to write.  I had a blast with this.

Tags: Endosoma




3. Mitigating Obstructions by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (11411 words)

[2022/03/06]

Finally, under Mash's supervision Ritsuka's health and mental well being seem to be improving.  But, if she's not careful and diligent, other more... 'devilish' Servants may try to get in the way of Mash's hard work.

I had a lot of freedom with this one... like basically complete and total freedom.  Thank you Chibi Chi for trusting me with this chapter and hopefully it lived up to your expectations! :D

Tags: Endosoma, Odor, Implied Scat, Vore, Partial Digestion, Feet