- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

“As flies to wanton boys, are we to the gods.  They kill us for their sport.”

-William Shakespeare, King Lear

Embarrassment is only a word, the reality is much worse.  If anyone lived that terrible reality it was Tristan Riverton.  Not only had he and his newfound friend Laine been trapped together in a village filled with tiny savages, he was at the complete mercy of the one woman in his life that he hated most; but luckily she was too dumb to realize it.  Though it puzzled Tristan to no ends what Stacy’s motives were, he never had the opportunity to ask the titanic woman what her thoughts were, and despite numerous cries up as she watched him dragged out of his small hut, she heard nothing.  Now Tristan stood as upright and straight as he could, holding in his arms an object roughly equivalent to a basketball.  This was the moment where Tristan truly felt embarrassment in his situation.

Stacy on the other hand was having a moment of total enjoyment.  Burying her demented act of crushing a living being deep in her subconscious, the stunning woman now took the opportunity to truly enjoy her new position in life.  Still garbed in two pieces of form fitting white cloth, Stacy lay back under the rising sun; surrounded on one side by the amassed villagers who gazed up at her in awe.  Stacy was still oblivious to her own godhood, and only seemed to comprehend that she could easily boss these people around; much like she could boss around younger students at her school.  In truth, the people that surrounded Stacy were of little concern in her mind.  Instead Stacy Decker looked down the length of her spread body, and focused on the tiny form of Tristan precariously balancing himself on her ankle while holding some sort of melon.

“Come on Tristan…”

Stretching while laid back, Stacy fully expected Tristan to topple over, but the diminutive man steadied himself immediately and even dared to take a step forward.  With an inconceivable amount of willpower; Tristan somehow found a way to start the long trek across Stacy’s bare legs.  Much to his detriment, Tristan found Stacy’s skin soft; nearly polished as he walked across its fine surface.  Each step taken brought with it the dangers of a slip which would spell disaster for him and his cargo should he fall off the side to the ground below.  Though it wouldn’t kill him, the fall would likely hurt quite a bit, not to mention the inevitable taunting he would receive from Stacy who had setup this elaborate ‘game’.

Continuing to find herself in a moment of complete ecstasy; Stacy simply watched tiny Tristan continue his determined trek across her form.  She never really considered her actions malicious; instead she realized how angry Tristan was at her, and she hoped this humbled him a little bit.  Once he knew who was in charge and she had come up with a good reason for crushing Mr. Wall, Stacy figured she could reunite him with his lost sister and all would be well again.  For her plan to work though, Stacy knew that Tristan needed to learn his place, and she used the one tactic she had learned over and over in high school; total embarrassment.

Step by step, Tristan found his way closer to Stacy’s hips and the light fabric that covered them.  The thickness of the girl’s thighs provided a relative rest for Tristan, but the scorching sun that beamed down on him was not assisting.  For a moment he considered taking a brief rest on the thigh, but when he put the words of the thought together in his mind, he realized the embarrassment that situation would bring with it and thus he continued on.  Looking up, Tristan met Stacy’s gaze for the briefest of moments; her face like a second sun emerging behind two mountains capped with white fabric.  Though he could only see the upper portion of her face from behind her ample chest, it was enough to see just how much she was enjoying this entire affair.  There was genuine amusement in those eyes and Tristan knew it, and it was for that reason he looked away right away.

Within mere steps of the Stacy’s white hip sheet, a shadow passed over Tristan.  Looking back and up, it took the boy a few moments to realize that Stacy’s hand was coming right for him.  There was no time to react, Tristan barely able to brace himself to the pickup he was about to endure, but no fingers encircled him; instead they simply brushed right past him.  As the smooth skin brushed him aside, Tristan lost grip of the melon and it softly bounced against the soft fabric in front of him, and then began to roll its way down the many folds until nestling itself down one of the depressions of the folds.  Trailing past, Stacy’s hand stopped short of her chest before softly returning to her side.  It was a simple sweep of her whole body done in one slow sensuous motion; all with the intent of making Tristan’s life difficult.

When the proverbial smoke cleared, both Tristan and Stacy came to the same realization at the same time.  To Tristan it was a horrific prospect, but to Stacy it was another feeling entirely and one she could vocalize without delay.  “Well… come on Tristan, I’m waiting.”  The words struck like a gauntlet across the face.  Tristan knew that by moving to pick up the lost fruit he would have to take a side detour overtop of Stacy’s womanhood.  Luckily it was well covered by the fabric, but the simple thought of it was too embarrassing to endure.  Red in the face Tristan was ready to finally tell the giant bitch off, but something in him clicked before words could be formed, and he realized exactly how much at her mercy he was.  Tristan’s head turned and he took his first step towards the lost melon.

Stacy didn’t even bother to talk as she watched Tristan make his most embarrassing trek yet; carefully traversing the silk as he moved to pick up the lost melon.  To Tristan this simple action was another way that Stacy was just abusing her position and trying to belittle him, so he went along with it hoping she would come to her senses.  In truth the entire endeavor enabled Stacy further, and as she saw the doll sized man moving between the small folds in her silk under piece, she knew that she really did have complete control of the situation.  As the feeling settled itself in Stacy’s own proverbial melon, Tristan made his way to the nestled fruit and once again hefted it up.

With the fruit gripped in both hands, Tristan once again remembered the difficulties of keeping balance without the added momentum of his hands.  The walk through the lowest fabric of Stacy was insufferable for him, but within moments he found himself passing the white veil and onto the delicate upper hips of his monumental nemesis.  Angry thoughts rushed into his mind and for a moment he considered the amusing act of tossing the melon at her, and it exploding all over her face.  The amusement of that thought was suddenly cut short when the reality of his situation set in.  At his current position, throwing the melon would likely only land it in her cavernous bellybutton, and even if he could somehow land it on her face, the explosion would result in nothing but a tiny smear of red; a common zit for most people.

These humbling thoughts comforted him on his way up Stacy’s stomach, and eventually he reached the aforementioned bellybutton.  Having not realized it up until now, he saw the stud that had been pierced within.  The clear diamond gleamed in the pounding run, with some rays blinding Tristan as he passed by and stopped to look at it.  To Tristan it looked as though the most impressive and large gem in history was implanted in the stomach of this impossible massive figure.  To Stacy it was just an accessory.

Leaving the great diamond behind, Tristan was met with the greatest obstacle of his journey up until now.  Stacy’s face had fallen from sight behind the great veil of white that casually covered her chest from casual observance.  In a normal situation this might have been an arousing situation for any normal man, but the sheer scope of it made the situation nearly surreal for our poor adventurer.  The crease at the base of her enormous chest was the only visible skin that Tristan could make out, and despite his embarrassment at this entire situation he was oddly calm inside and out.

“Well now…  I guess you’ll have to go through.”  Stacy’s voice boomed all around him, but this time the malice seemed to disappear.  Instead in that strange moment the two appeared to share a bond and the comment was more an invitation than a silly joke.  Had he been paying attention Tristan may have realized this was the first moment in their mutual acquaintance that Stacy seemed to act like a normal person and any trace of her atypical blonde stupidity seemed to have vanished.

Instead of hesitating, Tristan persevered and decided to push forward.  Moving the first string of fabric aside, Tristan made into the opening before him.  Instead of the darkened cave he half expected, Tristan was greeted with something that could only be described as a piece of heaven put in reality.  The light easily penetrated the white cloth above, shining down into the valley he traversed.  Despite the situation, Tristan made little note of the great mountains of flesh to his sides.  Both ascended to seemingly unimaginable heights, and resembled perfectly sculpted mountains of flesh with no imperfections, even at the level of detail which Tristan could see.  It took the boy twice the time to make the journey underneath the folds of fine fabric as it did to walk from the base of her leg to the beginning of this strangely haunting locale.

“Mmmmm”

The low rumbling groan shook the entire valley for a moment and despite how enticing it sounded, Tristan took it as his queue to exit.  Pushing out from the layered fabric that blocked his exit, Tristan was greeted with a slyly smiling face of pure divinity.  Stacy looked down at him, now the only star in his strange cosmos.  He took a moment to smile back at her before defiantly throwing the melon in his hands to the base of her neck, where it began to nestle back and forth.

Stacy’s tongue came out almost immediately, rolling down over her skin and consuming the comparatively small fruit in one single gulp.  The act barely caused Tristan any problems standing, as the act was almost choreographed by Stacy.  Instead the slight tremors across her body continued to give him some unease, but luckily he was able to ignore the disruptions in face of his recent victory.

Meanwhile, far below amongst the crowd; Laine watched in disgust as Stacy’s hand slid down the length of her body in total pleasure.