- Text Size +

The Camera Showed All


Like every other Saturday, Joanna Campbell locked herself inside her office and got to work. Her family thought her a simple work-at-home mother, either filling out surveys or writing reviews all day long. None knew she worked as a high-earning webcam performer. Joanna dressed in business attire, shrank herself to a small size, stripped, and masturbated on the desktop around normal-sized stationery.

Halfway through her routine, she heard her office door unlock. Joanna froze, stark naked with herself still displayed to the camera. Ben, Joanna’s stepson, walked behind the desk and stopped the stream. “Hi, mom. So this is how you make your money. Does dad know?” Joanna tried to cover herself. “I thought not,”

She looked back at the minimizer that rested what looked several hundred feet away from her. Joanna wondered if she could reach it before he saw it. The second the thought crossed her mind, Ben snatched the minimizer. “I don’t think so, mom. You’re not getting out of this that easily. I think it’s time you learned your lesson.”

“Please, Ben! Don’t do anything you will regret. Grow me back, and we can talk about this.”

“Oh, I don’t think so. You will be my little pet from now on, and if you do a good enough job, we can talk about growing you back someday. How does that sound?”

“Pet? Benny, please! I am not a pet. I am your mother, and you will listen to me. Unshrink me right now, young man!”

“Ooh, feisty. I’ll tell you what, pet. I think you need to learn your new role in life.”

A gigantic hand approached her at a lightning-fast speed. Before she could react, she was in his grip. Her arms clenched by her side within his almighty fist. She writhed in his grasp and watched as he walked into his room. A small hamster cage sat on his bedside table, decked out with a small bed and couch perfectly-sized for her. “What the hell, Benny? I, just- Wait, what?”

“Oh, I’ve watched your little shows for weeks, Jo, or should I say, Doll_Angel93! I’ve planned this ever since I first watched you. I told dad everything a few days ago, and he lent me the money to get this nice little setup. That’s right, Jo. Dad knows everything!”

The little woman looked up at him, shocked. “You what? He knows? Oh god!”

“That’s right, Jo. And he told me he didn’t want to be in a relationship of lies anymore and I could do anything I wanted with you. You had better smarten up and act like a good pet, or you may end up as a stain on the carpet. Now I have another little surprise for you.” He held up a tiny little metal collar. “Put it on.” Shock overcame Joanna. Her lucrative hobby drove her husband from her and turned her into a pet for her resentful stepson. Joanna complied and jumped as the collar pinched her neck. Ben set her down in the hamster cage and patted her head. “Good girl. Now, this is no ordinary collar. See, if I press this button-” Joanna jumped as a shock ran through her body. “It gives you a jolt of electricity, but if I press this button-” She cooed in pleasure as a tingle resounded from deep within her sex. “It gives you pleasure. The other plus, it stops you from regrowing yourself because the collar can’t change size. If you try to regrow, it will decapitate you. Do you understand, Jo?” Joanna began to tear up as she nodded. “Good. Now, I think it’s time for a private show.”

“What do you mean, Benny?”

“I think you know what I mean, and you will address me as sir from now on. Got it?”

“In all fairness, sir, you’re still my son. I don’t know if I can do this in front of you- Uh!”

He grinned an awful grin as she tugged at the collar in pain. “You will do as I say, Jo, or you will receive another. Do you hear me?”

“Yes, sir.”

Joanna sat on the bed and rubbed her clit. She watched him take the minimizer from his pocket and place it on his bedside table. Even though Joanna knew it was pointless to consider growing back, the thought still crossed her mind. The helplessness of her situation, mixed with the teasing from the giant, excited her against her better judgment. All of a sudden, she orgasmed and squirted her feminine juices wildly before she went limp. He pressed the pleasure button and reached into the cage to retrieve his diminutive stepmother. “See the wonders you can experience if you play along? I can bring you pleasure beyond your wildest imaginations if you only choose to cooperate.”