- Text Size +

Chapter 11: Owned


Euki felt one last little spurt. A few droplets really. She decided to squeeze them out over the gallant adventurers who showed up to try and fight her dick.


--==--==--==--


Head craned up from the surviving adventurers there. They knew their doom was coming.


As even they expected now, they had no chance against the white mega-meteor hurtling their way.


--==--==--==--


“There.”, she said, her voice still lusty as the aftershocks of pleasure coursed through her.

“A little gift, just for your efforts. A conciliation prize.”

She then moved her attention from them, as they weren’t worthy, and took a moment to admire the splattering of her spunk across the megaworld. That long rope of cum, stretching across the entire three landscapes, filled her not just with a great deal of arousal, but also pride.


Euki felt she really left her mark, and it kept her pleasure levels high enough for a few more moments of post-climax teasing of her sex. The motions of which splashed a bit more sex fluids haphazardly across the megaworld: mostly M-World E2 as it was closest to her shaft.


That done, she gave her cock a few more shakes to loosen a bit more of the fluids which were the recent bane of every mentee down below.


Next, she popped open the menu to check on her challenge. She declared it over, as was her right, and got a prompt to mark it as a success or a failure.


“Sorry everyone, but you didn’t even do one point of damage to me so, yeah, definitely no 900,000,000 zril.”


She taped the failure marker, and a notification on the matter popped up to every player in the megaworld. As the cum-conquered denizens respawned to the disappointing news, they let loose their disappointment in the shared megaworld chat.


“Rigged!”
“I guess I expected this.”

“Perhaps if I used that potion we would’ve had the dps.”
“Fucking heck. This whole program's a fucking scam.”


The messages kept coming in, getting more and more aggressive. Euki stamped her foot against the floor, hard.


“What the fuck was that?”
“Whoa.”
“Oh no that quake jostled the cum above me. Fuck fuck fuck.”

Euki laughed at it all, then spoke aloud to them all.


“Focus and cheer up, wimps. I think I still have a way to reward you for trying.”

Euki’s menu was flashing red from all the damage. Her cum had leveled many settlements. The long rope of the stuff took out quite a few, but it also spread across a few of largest cities. Those were more resilient, and rather than level those settlements outright, it often made them an absolute mess instead. Her cum dangled between building tops as thick white strands or thinner, though still sticky clearer ‘strings’.


It flooded the streets. Piles of the stuff prevented access to key buildings players needed to progress their story quest progress. Some impatient players waded through the smaller piles of it to get to their quest objectives anyway.


All of it would need to be fixed. Euki could do it at a press of a button. Yet, she felt the landscape looked so nice this way.


“No, if you’re gonna get rid of this all, you’ve got to earn it.”, she said.

She tapped a few buttons and put up another Mentor Challenge in the “repair” category. The repairs consisted of cleaning up the countless tons of gal-spunk she splattered the megaworld with while fixing some broken terrain and buildings too. Even with the game speeding up cleaning efforts, the quantity of her spurts was so much that this would take hours at the least.


So, she added an extra incentive. In addition to the base reward of zril and some harvesting and crafting exp, she added a bonus reward of 10,000,000 zril split across participants.


The chat erupted.


“10,000,000 zril? This one we could actually do.”
“It’s so humiliating though.”

“10mil zril thou...”
“I’m gonna be using my abilities on cum piles for the next 4 hours at least. What has my life come to.”
“Hey if you don’t wanna help it’s a bigger split of the reward for the rest of us.”

10,000,000 zril was a lot of in-game money. However, it was nothing Euki didn’t make more in an hour on the markets, more or less passively. It would keep them nice and busy. They’d be scrambling to clean up her bliss. A show in its own right.


Euki rolled her shoulders and let out a nice sigh. She could use a break from the ‘excitement’, so she slipped her shorts back on, paid a middling amount of zril for the insta-shower and insta-laundry features of the game, then reclined back on the couch and crossed one foot over the other in a relaxing lay.


She eyed her toes as she bobbed a foot, marveling about how lax she had been with the raw, intoxicating size and power she wielded over other players. She pledged to not neglect such a boon anymore.


Keeping with that theme, she turned her head and grabbed M-World E14 off of the nightstand wedged against the rightmost arm of her comfy couch. Holding it in one hand, she flipped through her menu with the other. She opened one view on her menu for the markets to quickly make that 10 million zril back. Another view, she opened towards one of the settlements of the hand-held world, as well as the chat.


Lifting it up to her mouth, she took a big chomp out of it. Leveling regions encompassing 1-40 ended up in her mouth, and she savored the world briefly. Tilting it with her tongue, she let the terrain soften and dissolve in her saliva for a bit before gulping it all down with a satisfied and indirectly-taunting sigh.


While the chat for the world seethed, she saw on the view screen the inside of her stomach as it got to work churning that chunk of world away. Sticking out her tongue, she gave the region of the world closest to her bite mark a nice, long lick to send many more thousands down to her stomach to stew.


‘I can’t believe they pay me a stipend for this mentor stuff.’, she thought to herself.


‘I’d pay them to participate if they made me.’


She noticed she made a few million zril from her latest trade, and her smile widened. Just then a purple message came in. The developers stated the estimated maintenance end time was in 5 hours, which was just about when she’d be auto-logged out anyways.


Euki would pass that time happily. Swapping views between the chaos in her stomach and the ego-boosting cleanup crew of M-Megaworld E1 would be plenty of entertainment. She also made a note to check on M-World E8’s state before logging out, too. The result of that little experiment of hers would be something to look forward to.


Another bite of game-world went down her throat shortly after, and another few million zril entered her in-game wallet.


The nekojin didn’t need the zril of course, but it felt good to see the number go up. It felt good to be better than others, especially in objective terms like numbers.


And, as a mentor, Euki quietly reveled in the sheer magnitude of people she was above.


Very much above.


Fin