- Text Size +

Chapter 6: Bugs


[WARNING: Futa content starts up near the end of this chapter, and makes apperances till the end of the story]


Even a game as advanced as Foremost Phantasia had a few bugs from time to time.


Euki watched the chat messages. Her catlike ears perked up on her tilted head. She, too, was confused as to what they were talking about.


That menu of hers kept flashing red though. It was getting to be too distracting and annoying so she hit the “repair” button to assess the damages for M-World E8: the world on the crotch-high kitchen table below. To her surprise, she saw the estimate for repairs.


“0 zril? Must be a glitch or something.”

Like any good game player, the moment Euki saw an exploit in her favor she seized it. She hit the confirmation button, looked down, and saw M-World E8 completely repaired: Lormdah city and all. She also saw her zril count not go down by a single zril.


“Weird.”, she muttered.


It was at that point she got a rare “purple message” on her in-game menu. Everyone got the message, in fact, as their menus forcibly opened and changed to the color of a dark purple.


Euki read it.


“WARNING: Authentication and Other Server Issues. Fix Ongoing.


Attention adventurers of Anuzea! An issue with authentication servers is preventing willful logouts at this time. Additionally, customer support servers are down, which affects functionality such as chat logging. Please be advised that no user reports or request to customer support can be handled at this time, and any chat logs while this issue is ongoing will not be stored by our servers.


Normal status players are encouraged to continue playing as usual. Mentees are encouraged to bring up any concerns they have to the mentors overseeing their world.


In order to help entertain and reassure mentees, costs for world repairs have been temporarily disabled. Mentors have also been granted some new permissions, and limitations on the quantity and nature of Mentor Challenges have been relaxed.


We realize the trouble this may cause, and apologize for any inconvenience. Please play safely and respectfully during this emergency technology maintenance, and enjoy your time in Foremost Phantasia!”


Euki cocked a blue eyebrow. This was certainly unprecedented. Authentication servers had issues sometimes, but chat logs and customer support had never been down before, and they rarely if ever even had issues.


Yeah not being able to log off is pretty spooky the first time it happens to a player, but the VR headsets had health monitoring features. Everyone would be safe in the real world.


No, the real juicy tidbit from the message was the lack of chat logging. This meant anyone could send anything they wanted. Of course, people could always say what they wanted aloud and rude words, while technically against the ToS, were impossible to really enforce. Speech wasn’t monitored.


It’s a lot easier to type mean things than say them aloud though, even when one is ‘typing’ with their mind, in a sense, as the players in FP did.

Euki smirked.


“No chat logs with no punishment. Everyone’s gonna be salty as shiz.”, said Euki to herself.


Eager to see the seethe in action, she closed out the purple message. Her menu was now blue, and she turned her eyes to the chat.


It was exactly as she and anyone who ever played an online game had predicted: everyone was letting loose.


Curse words were flying left and right. Some players were praising the lack of rules for the sudden maintenance period. Others, much, much fewer, were lamenting the state.


By far, the most common thing players were doing across Euki’s little M-World E8 was using this opportunity to give their mentor a piece of their mind:


“Fuck you, you giant fucking bitch!”

“You digested me, you twisted cunt.”
“You’re the worst mentor ever.”
“I missed when you just forgot about us most of the time.”
“Spoiled, lucky, jerk!”
“Fuck you Euki!”
“Giant menace.”


Euki watched it all, the pupils of her purple-irised eyes widened. The smug smirk on her face grew bigger and smug-er. Without warning, she moved her hips back an inch and lightly thrusted into the circular kitchen table, shaking the world.


“Ow what the fuck was that for.”

“Clumsy cunt.”
“Garbage player! Bumping into junk again.”
“Use those eyes.”

“I bet she gets hit by every aoe!”
“Worst mentor ever!”

“Just you wait till I’m max level and never need to see you again.”
“Absolute ass.”

“You did that on purpose!”


Euki chuckled, and quickly typed up a message to send over the Mentor Link to the world. It was just a fancy form of chat, after all. One-way.


It read: “What are you gonna do about it? ^-^”


More messages flooded into the world chat.


“What? What the fuck?
“Uhhhh”
“The heck?”
“Fuck you!”
“Uh nothing I guess...”

“She’s having a power trip guys. Just don't feed her attention.”

“Fuck you for eating me earlier, loser!”

“She ate half of Lormdah and now is causing earthquakes? Lame.”
“Must be a new breed of brain worms going around the mentors”

“Twisted.”

“What kind of mentor eats their mentees. That’s fucked up.”


Euki crouched down and leaned forward. She hovered her midriff above the M-World and tapped the skin there. She sent out another Mentor-Link message.


“That’s right, I ate you fucking morsels right up. What are you gonna do about it? Huh? ^-^”


She laughed, then moved backed and un-crouched to her standing height. Her eyes glazed back over the chat.


“Bully!”
“You’re only saying that cause you’re big!”
“Jerk!”


Euki drank in their animosity like nectar. Her right hand moved towards the bulge of her shorts and started fondling it. Her finger twirled, teasing the flesh just behind a thin, loose layer of shorts-material.


More messages flooded in as this sight filled the southern skies of the M-World for all those mentees.


“Uh what the actual fuck?”
“Is she touching herself?”
“This is gross.”
“Is she getting off on this? That’s twisted.”
“Fucking mentors there’s not a single good one I swear.”

“Of course it’s a catfolk doing this.”


Euki chuckled.


“That’s right, there’s nothing you can do. Nothing but struggle. Struggle, toil and suffer all for me~”, she said.


She spoke aloud, her voice booming over the world as a mentor’s voice typically did. The bulge in her shorts stirred on its own accord, though her fingers danced at it now and then.


“Fuck you!!! Unironically go fuck yourself in real life!”
“The absolute state of mentors.”
“PvP me, same size, cunt! We’ll see who is laughing then.”
“Fucking sadist.”

“We’ll get you one day, hopefully...”

“Anyone know last time the giant crab died?”
“This program is fucked.”
“Eat dirt and die, bitch!”


Euki simply laughed at it all. She wasn’t the least bit upset or offended. All it did was egg her on.


With her left hand, the free one, she moved her thumb over a far corner of the world and pressed down, crushing it. Similar to before, she moved her thumb to her mouth and consumed whatever got stuck. Only this time, she gave the thumb a slow lick to do so.


Worlds were very populated, so even such a remote bit of destruction got a few dozen players at the least. They complained in the chat, with others joining in. The chat was alight with grievances past and present about Euki, and overflowing with vulgar, anger-laced sentiments.


Euki tapped her menu and sent another message over the Mentor Link.


It read: “You can’t do anything. I own you all. You’re mine ^-^”


As she hit sent, the feeling building up in her crotch grew too much to be confined. She tugged on her shorts, pulling them down and letting her blue cock flop free into the fresh air of her in-game home.


“What the fuuuuuuuuck”, read one of the messages in the world chat.