- Text Size +

Chapter 7: Playing


Euki didn’t actually have a dick. Or rather, the player playing Euki didn’t. She had normal lady parts in the real world, which she enjoyed very much. However, Foremost Phantasia offered a lot of character customization options. One day, she got curious and decided to try and see what having a penis was like, and edited the character option accordingly.


It was an interesting sensation to be true. Different. Better in some respects, worse in others. For one, was kind of hard to wear panties with such a bulge. But, since she enjoyed it in some respects, she just started ignoring underwear altogether which was oddly common in the game.


‘After all’, she once thought to herself. ‘only in the game world could I even try out this cock business. So, might as well milk the sensation for what it’s worth.’


At the time she thought that, she did indeed chuckle lightly at the unintentional pun she made at the end.


Thus, while in-game, Euki had a dick more often than not: at least half the time, she figured.


Now, many players objected to genitalia being included at all. However, the developers really needed the bodies to feel immersive so players would be comfortable, and thus breasts and vaginas along with dicks and all that needed to be included. People didn’t want to feel like featureless dolls when playing the game: at least most of them didn’t. The developers did draw a line at not adding in any “toilet features”, but genitalia themselves were fully functional otherwise.


Aside from that, erotic play was allowed by the terms of service. It originally wasn’t, but players did it anyways. Moreover, the players that did ERP usually brought the most outfits from the real-money store. So, the developers kind of had to acknowledge and accommodate its existence. It was totally allowed, so long as all parties consented.


Of course, it was impossible for Euki to get the consent of every single mentee cowering before her hairless, flaccid, femcock.


Thankfully for her, chat logging was down, as was customer support, and no one could log out at all.


The mentees were at her complete and utter mercy.


That thought alone stirred the sleeping giant that was her dick, and slowly the foreskin shifted back from the head of the member to expose more of the differently-shaded--more blue-purple--glans of her blue penis.


--==--==--==--


Most players in M-World E8 found themselves in a heretofore unfelt emotional state. It was a mixture of horror, repulse, anger, bewilderment, and a pinch of exasperation. A few players were into it of course, as with a large enough population you could find some people who were into even the strangest things.


Euki had let loose her cock onto the kitchen table. The tip of it hung just barely outside the world’s border, yet the ‘ground’ of the M-World quaked as the monolithic member stirred and shifted closer.


The great blue bulb of a glans rested in the distance for most players elevated or otherwise close enough to see it. Many players could even feel the warmth emanating from that head of the dick. Euki had kept her cock in her shorts while aroused, so the dick was more than ready to let off some heat once released.


Euki trailed her finger atop the shaft, further prompting the cock to grow in its upcoming erection. All the players could hear her finger stroke the skin, and they could see as that great big slit drew closer to them as the cock stretched slightly forward while as the foreskin slipped back father.


At her touch, Euki’s cock stretched enough that it pressed against the mini world of hers. The very southern border of it crumbled. Players there found themselves crushed by collapsing mountains they knew as un-climbable. Many more in the region made contact with the cock itself. The sensual, balmy blue dick flesh touched them and they keeled over. Defeated instantly and utterly to provide not even the fainest bit of sensation for the insurmountable, unstoppable wall of blue flesh.


--==--==--==--


Euki tore her gaze away from her own cock to look at the menu. She cycled between cameras from the world below. She hopped between player cams, building cams, and a few cams near landscape features in the region--most regions had at least one such virtual ‘camera’ like that.


Normally she’d need permission to view things from a player’s perspective, but the loosening of limitations mentioned in the purple message earlier hinted at how she didn’t need player consent at the moment to get a view of them.


The licentious catgal saw her dick break through mountains. She saw the sheer scale of it: thousands of feet if not miles or more in circumference. From the perspective of the players whose views she cycled between, it was an utterly invincible foe hard to comprehend.


As she savored the sights, her arousal grew, and so did her cock, sort of, as it got more erect. This in turn meant more destruction, more exciting views of her power, more of a power trip, and thus more arousal and thus a cycle began.


Her glans started to really poke past the foreskin and drag its raw, sensitive self across the ‘landscape’ of the micro world before her. Her cock was quite literally ripping the world apart.


Euki’s dark blue shorts were pulled down just enough to let her dick lose, but no further. So, she had a nice feeling of pressure the tight waistband made against the bottom of her shaft. Between that and the spiraling cycle of delights going on, she figured she’d be fully erect real fast, and might even be able to climax hands-free, though maybe still needing a bit of thrusting against the table.


That wasn’t good enough for Euki though. It wasn’t fast enough and she felt it wouldn’t eke out the level of pleasure she felt she deserved. She was the mentor of this world, and could level it with a swipe of her hand or an errant sneeze. Far as Euki concerned, that power meant she was entitled to more.


Without warning, Euki shifted slightly back from the table, then moved her right hand from tapping at her dick over towards the little world beneath her. The chat erupted in panic and anger, and she scanned it out of the corner of her eye. She managed to gleam a few messages out of the thousands flooding by.


“You monster!”
“Her hand is coming in!”
“This cunt is gonna crush us!”

“Actually that’s a penis that’ll do that.”

“You knew what I meant.”
“Is she really...”
“What the fuck is she doing?”

That last message caught Euki’s eye for some reason. Smiling, she quickly tapped the button to bring up her side of the Mentor Link and sent out a message.


“I’m doing whatever I want ^-^”


A flood of angry messages followed, as predicted. No one liked being at the mercy of another, especially another player. They let lose a new wave of vulgarity and mean-spirited whinging that got a purr out of the gigantic blue nekojin.


Some messages were starting to coordinate though.


“To the outskirts!”
“Hide!”
“Just ride this out!”


Euki noticed them, and responded with another Mentor Link message.


“You’re not going anywhere. There’s nowhere to go other than where I want you. Just remain calm and help me cum, idiots ^-^”


She sent it, then plunged her fingers down at the outer edges of M-World E8.


--==--==--==--


Players were teleporting to the far edges of the world, trying to get away from the southern edge or the center. The latter was where they believed her cock would plow through next. After her messages came through, they quickly realized they wouldn’t be safe. Euki’s fingers came down and teared at the world regions with the ease one would crack corners from crackers.


The titanic fingers, many hundreds of feet across and many, many more in length, ripped into the outer circumference of the circular mentor world. They uprooted settlements and entire regions as easily as one would dig through soft dirt. Players who survived the destructive contact found themselves lurching upwards among the inescapable bulk of world terrain and broken settlements.


She wasn’t just destroying the outer edges of the world. She was stealing it: carting it somewhere. A few figured it out, managing to keep their cool, as they were thrust into their destination.


--==--==--==--


Euki dragged her fingers about the world. Once she had a near-palm’s full of the inhabited micro game world, she slapped her right palm against the shaft of her dick. Her fingers worked thousands of lives and numerous towns into her hardening shaft.


It was impossible to really feel just one of the players die against her cock. Even a small forest provided just a bit of sensation when her cock plowed through it. However, by bringing the world to her dick, the self-indulgent catgal actually felt it all in spades. She sensed a granularity of sensations she could only attribute to the crumbling of towns, or the mass knock-outs of tens of thousands of players at once as they were crushed between her hand and her rock hard dick.


Euki grunted. Her throat rumbled as she started to purr. Purring was a feature of the nekojin players could disable if they felt it weird, but she liked it. She felt it enhanced her in-game orgasms in the past, and now more than ever it did. She knew it would rumble across the puny landscape below, further cementing her power, her better-ness than all those tiny mentees.


She wanted a lot of things in the moment. A part of her wanted release then and there, but she had patience. She had a plan to make the feeling seven better. The other part of her wanted more. She wanted more lives to flatten against her dick.


That, she took.


There was a bit more space about the edges of her world. She slid her menu out of the way a moment, then reached out with her free left hand and, with two fingers, scooped up that last bit of uneven world region sticking out at the northwest. It immediately found itself placed atop her shaft, near the tip of her glans. With one finger she rubbed it in, crushing the rocky foundation of the terrain with ease and crumbling the various settlements, forests and more against the sensitive underside of the blue bulb making up the head of her cock.


There was only a bit of the world left on the table. She was ignoring the repair warnings about the rest of it. All that was left intact was the central bit of Anuzea containing Lormdah. The very center of the world. What was left was a bit bigger than a large coin in size.


“The perfect size.”, she muttered.