- Text Size +

Chapter 8: Soaked


The scene on Euki’s cock was one of utter pandemonium. It was rather rare to survive the trip to her member, but with so many players even 5% of them living meant many thousands did.

Euki’s shaft was a warm, shifting surface of light blue flesh. Her fingers worked along it, sliding and even gripping for a moment or two. Each pass of those titanic, town leveling digits took out thousands of lives.


Monsters were caught up on the surface as well, their AI still continuing their standard protocol of attacking any mentees they saw. That their home forest was turned to dust against the cock of a power mad catgal didn’t phase their simplistic programming one bit.


Every twitch of the member shook a building to ruins. Every throb of some vein bounced a player atop it high enough to die from fall damage on the way back. The looser skin of the shaft had a tendency to twist slightly as Euki teased herself, and many a player found themselves crushed in those sudden movements of femcock flesh.


The latest batch of players brought up fared the worse. They were deposited near the glans of Euki’s dick. Some of them scattered as they fell, landing on that oh so sensitive flesh. The shaking slope of it meant they were likely to fall as the glans bobbed up and down. Falling to the table meant certain death of course as the damage brought their HP to 0 as expected.


The most unlucky of that last batch of Euki’s ‘catch’ were those who lived and went where she wanted them too. Euki had moved the gathered mass in the space just beneath the head of her dick. Her fingers mashed much against that sensitive glans region there, but others got stuck. They were on the shaft, technically, just before the bulb, but ahead of where her foreskin had stretched back to. It was an especially humid, warm, and humiliating state to be in.


As Euki went on, it was about to get even worse for them, and everyone else at the catgal’s mercy.


--==--==--==--


As every player known, when they died in game, they went back to a settlement of their own to spawn at. If that settlement was unavailable--most frequently due to mentor carelessness--then they went to the nearest settlement.


Euki had gathered the chunks of M-World E8 with precision, though. She left the center, which contained exactly one settlement: Lormdah, the great city. As people died from her touch or that of her cock, they respawned at the only spot they could. The only settlement left.


The city was getting crowded, much more crowded. The entire region around Lormdah was packed with mentees with no where to go. The borders of the world were destroyed, but as mentees they still couldn’t cross those on their own. They couldn’t run off the edge of the M-World to live on Euki’s floor like mites. The game didn’t work like that.


The chat lit up more as players respawned and realized what was going on.


“Fuck you!!!”
“Dammittt”
“Aaaaaaaaaaa”

“We’re being herded!”

“Good thing I farmed that umbrella LOL”

“Fuck off.”
“You’re the worst Euki.”

“Is she really gonna do this?”
“No no no.”


Euki chuckled between her grunts and purrs.


“Lot of dude rage in the chat I see. Is it cause mine’s bigger than yours?”


She chuckled again before uttering a deep, world vibrating purr.


“That’s right.”, she said aloud. “You’re all mine. And right where I want you: the impact zone~”


She shifted her body and pointed her cock down at the micro world. The glans near shadowed the entire thing.


“I hope at least some of you did the quest that teaches swimming.”

Euki had another self-serving laugh to herself before getting back to her more literal self-serving. Her right hand gripped tight against her shaft and she started to stroke again: fast. Her left hand pulled her menu a little more in view. She wanted to see it all from a perspective near Lormdah city.


--==--==--==--


On Euki’s cock, the sudden shift of her posture sent many more tumbling to to their deaths. If they didn’t fall off the sides of her cock, they fall down it towards that space between shaft and glans.


There, things got a bit sticky. As Euki started to masturbate with more conviction, bits of precum started to slip out from her cock slit. The sticky fluid spread from the glans to that space beneath the bulb. There, it easily covered those poor tens of thousands stuck in that humid, dark area.


To make matters worse, as they choked on the slick fluid, Euki’s strokes started moving the foreskin over them. Every stroke shrouded them in darkness as that loser, more flexible skin of her dick rolled over them. Many survived by chance for a stroke or two as the skin passed over them. It was total darkness, toggling on and off with each stretch of the skin. However, no one lasted more than few strokes. The foreskin made contact with, and summarily squished, all of them in time.


--==--==--==--


This was Euki’s design. She wanted everyone on her cock to die. In fact, via checking cock-wandering player views, which she found via proximity filtering, she was sure they had after just a few strokes. She wanted every single mentee to be down below, stuck on the thin wafer of world she had seen fit not to crumble up. She wanted them all in the upcoming blast she was about to unleash.


--==--==--==--


On the ground in M-World E8, players were respawning with hardly any space to move without bumping into anyone else. It was a good time to be a gnomefolk, unless of course an ogfolk tripped over you trying to move. The thin and graceful elffolk were packed like pencils next to each other. There was a bit of room in the areas surrounding the city and, due to space overload, eventually some people did start respawning on Lormdah’s outskirts. However, that happened only when the city was near absolutely packed due to how the game handled an unforeseen situation such as this.


Mentees of M-World E8 craned their necks up towards the looming doom and lamented. Her cock was massive beyond compare, and they could hear her working it. Every slick stroke rumbled over their pitiful, limited horizon. Every bit of flesh moving against flesh reached their ears. They heard the subtle noise of precum moving out of the slit. Every utterance she made roared to them.


They could see that slick glans up above, powerless to stop it or even evade it.


A single bead of shiny, sticky pre formed at the tip of Euki’s slit. Her unyielding strokes kept jostling her cock and rocked the bead loose. It plummeted down over the south part of Lormdah. Buildings were soaked by it. People started to drown in it, unable to move.


Euki noticed on her screen.


“Mmnf, can’t hold much longer. I want this city intact. Else, nyaf, the spawn might break. Just a bit. More Time. A bit.”

She stroked. The table shook as her hips thrusted into it. Her voice roared louder than the thunder which occasionally hit the world on a semi-random weather cycle.


“I, mmnnf, aaaahnnnggaa”


--==--==--==--


Euki had climaxed.


The nekojin was upset she could only see in one place at once. She wanted to capture the most of the moment, but couldn’t decide whether to look at the menu or down at her dick when the moment finally arrived.


Her toes curled, pressing against the tiles of her kitchen floor in her standing position. That blue tail of hers twisted, writhed, and stiffed up in delight. Her entire body shuddered with warmth and bliss.


Her, dick, though, was absolutely wracked with pleasure. The rock hard cock shuddered in her tight grip. Every subtle movement of its mass against her pre-slickened palm sent more sparks of ecstasy coursing through her dick and her body as a whole.


She had settled for rapidly looking between the menu and her cock in that moment of bliss. However, that plan of hers fell apart. The pleasure wracking her form was so great that her eyelids couldn’t help but flutter. She still tried, and caught some glimpses, but what she saw of the ‘money-shot’ was through half-lidded eyes and processed by a bliss-wracked mind.


Euki didn’t mind much though, as she felt too good to be upset. She felt the hot cum flow through her urethra, eager to be free and let loose over the world at her mercy, eager to coat hundreds of thousands in its wake. The nekojin felt the spurts gush out, one after another. Each carried with a burst of residual pleasure and tingling warmth. Every touch against her cock at this time was as though she had some “sensitivity” buff which let her enjoy the feeling all the more in her blissful state.


From her glimpses at the menu, she just saw the view screen go stark white. Her cum came as a flood that covered every possible view. When she had looked at the actual world before her dick, she was able to make out, even in that lustful, ecstasy-laden state of hers just how one-sided things were.


Her load shot out and just ripped through the world. It engulfed it. She couldn't even see the world anymore under the thick load of white goop she just pelted it with. It was like someone spilled too much icing over a tiny little cookie and covered the whole thing.


Euki kept stroking. She wanted to eke out every last drop. Through some deft movements of her finger, she managed just that. One last bump into the table, and she spurted out one more drop of the thick white goop. An extra bit of weight to further suffer the poor souls trapped under a pile of her gal-spunk.


She loved it.


--==--==--==--


Although Euki couldn’t focus as much as she liked during her moment of release, the players at her mercy were another matter.


Down on M-World E8, there was really no where else to look than Euki’s cock. Even if you stubbornly faced the ground, you’d still hear she roaring, purring bliss exit her mouth. You’d still feel the vibrations with every slick stroke.


When the actual moment arrived, though, no one was prepared. Some people had an idea how it might go. They may have gotten ideas from a lewd video or from their own experience with how dicks work. Many thought they’d drown. Others figured they’d be crushed in a matter of seconds by the goop.


Euki roared out a tumultuous moan as she came and... that was it. For all of them. The thing about penile ejaculation was that most of the cum typically came out with the first spurt, and Euki provided no exception. They saw, for the briefest moment, a torrent of white coming their way. They heard it for a perhaps a moment or two longer. Then, it was lights out.


The sheer white of the hot load would’ve crushed them all if the cum-force didn’t just utterly rip apart any player in its path. Indeed, the bits of Lormdah that survived the first spurt immediately started collapsing from the weight of all that thick, sticky cum. It filled the waterways, flooded buildings, and burst through windows like cream escaping an overstuffed pastry.


The devastation to Lormdah was immense, and near immediate. It all happened in the first spurt. The rest just rubbed it in really.


The broken world itself was a little more resilient. The very edges of it survived that first spurt, and a few players were lucky enough to dodge the raining droplets of the cum which, if they didn’t crush someone outright, pinned them in place, choking them.


Those players hit wouldn't choke for long though, as Euki has another spurt, then again and again, and again!. Each one managed to hit hard the areas the earlier ones had missed. Her cum filled every river, overshadowing and more-or-less absorbing the water that once flowed there. The forests fell, with hot strands dangled between tree tops, softening them, till thick loads just crushed all the flora outright.


What few monsters wandered the region were crushed by the onslaught of catgal spunk that came from above as unstoppable, inescapable, thick volleys. That was just the splatters there, too. The actual bulk of the loads that spurted out were as thick goopy blankets that shrouded much of the region and spared no one and nothing caught beneath for long.


Her ejaculations ripped even the strongest mountains to bit. The very foundation of the world was torn apart. Euki’s cum shot into the micro world’s ‘earth’, ripped it up, and splattered out farther along. The main, thick white bulk of it was the most destructive, but the less viscous, still sticker, more clear parts of her gal-spunk flooded and smothered as well.


A few spurts in and the world was just gone. Every bit of it was ripped apart by, dissolved in, or simply stuck in her regions’ worth of cum.


As players died to this thick, white calamity, they would respawn as was expected. However, when players came back, they did so right back into the cum. Though their placement in the pile was seemingly randomized they, without fail, spawned right back into the familiar feeling of piping-hot gal-cum crushing them from all sides. The stuff filled their mouths, choking them as they screamed. It crushed them from the outside while suffocating them from within.


Some were lucky enough to spawn near the top of the load though. Some could even swim, and they did their best to move through the slime-monster like mass of white to the top. A few even made it, and had a brief moment of cum-free breaths. They poked their heads out just in time for Euki to eke out that last drop of cum she desperately wanted.


Such a tiny little droplet, it was still enough to flood a city settlement, and thus more than enough to crush them back into the inescapable sticky white gal-goop where they belonged.


--==--==--==--


With that last bit of cum eked out from her orgasm, Euki gave her cock a bit more teasing. The aftershocks of ecstasy tingled through her member, making it twitch and, in turn, shaking off a bit more of the fluid stuck to the glans.


Euki felt warm. The afterglow was great, pervasive from head to toe. After a bit more teasing she moved her right hand from her dick. Slick as it was with her fluids, her palm wasn’t nearly as drenched as the world below: if you could even call it a world anymore.


Squinting, she couldn’t even make out much of anything poking out of the cum pile. The cumulation of her loads was simply that plentiful, and the world bits and its inhabitants that small.


So, eager to rub the situation in, and with embers of lust still sizzling in her body, Euki slide her game menu closer. Since it was made of light, it didn’t matter that she used her ‘wet’ hand to tap the buttons. She wanted to send another message to the mentees.


“Hey dick mites, how does it feel to drown in my cum? Let me know in the chat ^_^”


Euki hit send then watched the chat messages. That’s when she say a bunch of interesting messages.


“Can’t, stop, dying.”
“Its the only thing I can taste. Help!”

“Fuck this fuck this.”

“Euki deserves to rot.”
“I wanna log off help!!!”

“It’s a fucking loop!!”


Euki was curious. She decided to cycle through some player view cams. Most were just stark white. The players were stuck beneath so much of her cum that they couldn’t really move or see anything. The only light they had was filtered through layers of her spunk. It delighted her, but wasn’t useful to know what was going on.


Other views showed more. People more at the edges of her load, be it near the top or just outermost bits of it, showed more info. They lived a bit longer, often in little pockets of her cum. Areas where the viscosity of her spunk had caused it to sort of create little tiny safe bubbles or little cave-like areas. These were incredibly short lived, and they were fewer and fewer as each spurt’s worth of spunk settled more and more into each other.


However, the areas lasted long enough for her to see them, which was good. She found one player in such a tiny area. They immediately tried to move upon spawning, but since they spawned about halfway up into the pile elevation wise, their legs and arms started sinking into the floor as they tried to move.


It was very satisfying to watch as they sunk into her cum, swallowed up by her load when it did nothing other than simply exist. Simply by existing, one of her body fluids could defeat players of this game.


Euki idly tickled herself again for a few moments, but kept watching. She saw the player in a question, a well armored warrior, respawn elsewhere in another little pocket of safety in her cum. Hundreds of others were there. It was a rather large pocket, comparatively, as a few buildings were in it too.


The warrior spawned in just as it began to collapse. The thick white goop started plopping down from the ceiling faster, covering dozens at a time as the ‘walls’ just sort of fell forward and inwards to inundate them all. The view cam went stark white as the upper layer of spunk atop the cavern finally settled enough to cause the pocket of safety to be no more. All in it were swallowed up. It was as though they were in the belly of some white slime monster that finally noticed them. A cum-cave collapse of sorts.


Euki nibbled at her lower lip. It was all her doing. She couldn't see anything on the view anymore, but she could hear them gagging when she turned the volume sliding up. She heard buildings ripped apart just by the sluggish movements of her spunk settling. It must’ve been countless tons to them, she figured.


‘They’re gagging on my fucking jizz.’, she thought. That warmth still persisting in her body flared up a moment.


As nice as the sight was, it was also informative enough for her to piece together what was going on.


She decided to share her findings with the mentees. She couldn’t pass up the chance to rub it in.


Euki stood up fully straight up as she spoke. She decided to speak aloud, and pushed her flashing red menu out of the way.


“I’m sure maybe one or two of your figured it out by now, but I’ve made quite the find. I’ve been peeking at the chat, like any good mentor should.”


She laughed.


“And, I’ve figured out what’s going on. Without a settlement to spawn at anymore, the game has probably set your spawn point to be the center of the world. That’s around where Lormdah is. However, there is no more Lormdah. There’s also no more game world. It’s all speckles, crushed beneath piles of my cum just like all of you.”


She eyed her load again, thinking of how it dwarfed in game seas had her spine tingle.


“So the game probably just remembers the last spot the world was, or is, depending on your definition. That’s my load right there, the thick warm goop you’re all writhing in as I speak. So, when you die in my spunk, you are respawning right back into it as that’s the only place the game can think to spawn you. Isn’t that something neat? Funny how this game works sometimes. Lots of quirks sometimes.”

The chat erupted in its usual swears and curses towards Euki, though there was a bigger theme of melancholy this time around.


Euki peeked at it and grinned.


“I wonder how long the loop will last. You’ll keep dying and respawning back in my nice warm load for a bit, sure, but eventually it’ll cool down. Harden. Then, I’m not sure what’ll happen. Will you spawn impaled on the solid jizz? Crushed beneath it? Will the game treat it as a solid object? In that case, will it only spawn you in the little bubbles and crevices that form naturally as your mentor Euki’s cum cools down, settles, and solidifies?”


Euki could hear screams perk up through the menu to her side. She moved the thing in front of her face. A special message popped up: a sentiment. She laughed a little. They had managed to upvote a message enough even as they kept dying in her sex-fluids.


It read: “Please reset. Please. Please please please. Also fuck you.”


Euki grinned, then continued speaking aloud.


“You know, with just a few taps I could put an end to this. Repairs are free right now. I could bring this all to an end.”

With a smirk, the purple-eyed nekojin dismissed the sentiment pop-up and the menu.


“But, then we’d never find out how this will end up, right? What a waste of a good experiment that would be. As mentees you should always be trying to learn about the game. So, I think I’ll just check on you all in a few hours. Until then, enjoy yourselves as much as you can in there. Though I’m stepping away, I’m sure you’ll feel real close to me, flailing about in my goo as you are. Enjoy your bath in it. As for me, I’ve got a megaworld I want to paint a little white~”


Euki snorted out a chuckle, then started walking out of the kitchen. The world chat was in a frenzied uproar, but she had since closed out of it.