- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After being used by Lulu, the pair of living nylons is handed off to Yuna who puts them through an intense day of working out and running errands. Unlike Lulu however, Yuna is completely unaware of the transformed nature of the clothing and their plight.

Sleeping fitfully, you find your dreams permeated with the lasting images of Lulu’s massive toes curling around and over your face and head. The scent of her perfume, and the odor of her body still lingers within your senses teasing your immobilized fabric body sealed within the bag. For an untold amount of time the echoes of the arousing ordeal you’d been put through upon arriving in this dream like world are all you can see within the dark, cramped space.

For a while you swore you were experiencing motion, and even thought you could hear an exchange of voices muffled by the surrounding clothing. But unable to see or sense anything major you eventually slip back into the strange state of unconsciousness.

Your slumber is interrupted by the sudden presence of a bright light cast down onto you, alongside the rough motion of the bag’s contents being dumped onto a plush surface. Looking around the best you can in your altered state, your perception adjusts to the change in surroundings, taking in what little you can see of a room covered in brightly colored decorations. The other articles of clothing are piled around you, and the area where you’re laying is overshadowed by a huge figure.

Gazing upwards you peer into the face of a girl, a bit younger than Lulu, with shoulder length swaying brown hair, and shimmering eyes. As you watch her curiously reaching towards your spread-out nylon form, you notice that one of her eyes is bright blue and the other a hazy green.

While your mind adjusts to the quickly moving developments and the strange perspective from the surface of the bed below her horizon filling body, you realize this must be Yuna. Wreathed in light from the ceiling above, the womanly aura of the young summoner makes her look like some sort of goddess, as her warm fingertips run along the surface of your body.

“Ah, these must be the leggings Lulu suggested I try out during practice today. They do look quite nice, although being this tight I can’t imagine she would have been able to fit her… assets into them. They should do well enough for me though. I can’t wait to try them~”

Feeling yourself being pinched between her fingers you’re swiftly hoisted into the air, your view swinging across the bedspread and hovering before the partially clothed tanned flesh of Yuna’s midsection. Far below you see the shape of her thighs curving into the descent of her calves, her feet flexing against the ground as her blue painted toes wiggle in anticipation.

Nearby at the side of the bed on the floor you can see the thick leather pair of boots and the rest of her outfit laying in waiting and your current predicament fully sets in upon you. Yuna begins to pull the lower portion of your body open wide and your face within the sole and toe sections is lowered down until it lays across the top of her feet.

Already the powerful presence of the still active heroine’s athletic prowess washes over you, the surface of her flesh still scented and moist with the copious activities she must have already completed during her morning rituals. The smell of sweat, mixed with various incense and dust permeates the fabric of your body as she bends over and runs you across her skin, raising one foot into the air above your stretched open form.

Wiggling her toes teasingly she smirks to herself out of amusement trying her best to gracefully maneuver into the tight confines of the mostly unfamiliar garment. As the hot, already somewhat slick flesh of her sole contacts your insides and begins to rub across the length of your body you feel the thick weight of her foot and leg slowly start to cover you.

Starting with your legs, the plush mass crushes against your groin and runs along your torso, her toes spreading wide inside and over your throat as they arch towards your face. Aggressively pushing her athletic thighs into the limited space, the ball of her foot and toes crush against your nose and into your mouth, filling your sight as you’re smashed against the ground.

Grinding your face roughly beneath her weight, entirely unaware of your sentient existence or the sensations she’s causing you, she pulls the garment onto the surface of both legs. You feel yourself filled to the point of bursting as she stretches out her legs, posing and bending over as she tests the elasticity and functionality of you as a piece of clothing.

Her thighs ripple and flex as her huge ass being thrown back causes the lower portions of your body to groan in agony as your very threads are pushed to their limits. Her soft mound and jiggling ass press tightly over and throughout your own midsection, groin, and legs, filling you with the sensation of your entire lower body being pressed tightly beneath and held against the supple curves of her body.

The surprise and overall overwhelming sensations caused by the initial experience is enough to send you into a hyper stimulated state of arousal, your sight and senses dizzied as you fail to maintain your awareness. Your sight filled with the arching undersides of Yuna’s brightly painted toes as they squeeze and press against your face, she casually walks about the room stepping on you hard against the ground while the flesh of her feet slap across the stone.

Looking at herself satisfied in the mirror, Yuna takes a moment to strike some of her favorite dancer poses, marveling at the effect of the sheer nylons on her already well-built legs and rear.

“Oh yes~ This will do nicely. Wait till the other girls see, they’re going to be SO jealous, especially once I tell them where I got them!” She says, giggling as she spins before the mirror.

Feeling satisfied with herself, Yuna sits down onto her bed and reaches over sliding her boots and clothing towards herself to finish getting dressed. The grinding sound of the giant leather object coming towards the side of your head pulls you out of your toe sniffing stupor long enough to realize you’re being lifted into the air once more.

Yuna hums to herself, singing the notes of some sacred tune of her people as she slowly raises you tightly wrapped around her foot wiggling her toes before shifting them to fit into the incoming mouth of the thick footwear. With only a moment to spare you recognize too late that you may have had a chance to try to contact or somehow alert the oblivious girl to your presence, before being wrapped tightly inside her boot.

However, from deep within the musty confines, looking into the cavernous space yawning before you and well-worn insole in the distance, you severely doubt she’ll notice even the most intense stimulation you’d be able to cause. Feeling your stomach rise into your throat as your arousal is once more mixed with a sense of overwhelming intimidation, you’re plunged downwards into the dimly lit space within the entrance to the boot.

Watching Yuna’s smiling face disappear in the distance you feel the back of your head pressed against the spongy and somewhat moist, dingy surface of the padded insole inside. The outside world is cut off from sight by the shifting fleshy masses of her toes as they press together, pushing tightly across and against your face. Her sole spreads out to fill and cover your head and push against the inside of the boot as she pulls the tightly fitting footwear on, entirely sealing both sides of your oddly split perception between the two spaces.

The interior of her boots already carry a thick, heated odor. An earthy musk tinged with the stench of her various adventures and work out sessions already imbued within them. The sudden assault on your senses combined between the two, as she stands up and bares her weight onto the surfaces releasing their full potency, causes you to temporarily loose consciousness.

Your mind is overwhelmed by the huge girl’s presence, as your entire body is made to move, is pulled, and pushed against and over the surface of her shifting legs and crushing pressure of her feet as she walks out of her room to begin her day.

What most only be mere minutes feels like hours as you loose all sense of direction, only able to feebly grasp at the flexing wrinkled mass of the sole pushing against your lips with your mockery of a mouth stretched throughout the fabric. Every breath you take is filled with the trapped, and rapidly intensifying odor flowing throughout the suffocating space. Lulu’s soles were soft, oiled and pampered and only smelling gently of her natural body odor.

However, Yuna was clearly far more active, having a penchant for going entirely barefoot during rituals and dances. When not barefoot, she was usually wearing her tightly fitting knee-high boots for hours during performances or adventures. As you quickly learned, the reason she so often appeared barefoot whenever possible must have been because of the tendency of her feet to become sweaty so quickly when wrapped within an enclosed space.

Over the course of what must be some sort of warm up exercise routine, you feel the surface of your face trapped within the boots become saturated with her foot sweat as it flows throughout the space. As a layer of salty fluid gathering across the insole begins to entirely coat your nylon form you feel it pushing into your mouth and nose. In an effort to continue breathing in your strangely altered state your forced to actively lick and suck against the bottom of Yuna’s flexing sole.

The underside of her toes grasp against and over your nose, spattering the upper part of your face with the sweat falling from them. Pushing against you, the fleshy pillars force their way into and against it as you sniff and huff the stinging fluid into yourself with no other choice. The deep, athletic flavor and scent of her perspiration begins to fill you entirely, saturating your body and mind as you swallow mouthfuls of it into yourself.

As her exercises continue into proper practice of her various combat forms, mixed with routines of her stage performances, the surface of her legs and especially the area between her thighs and ass cheeks begins to slicken as well. Not used to wearing such tight fitting, stuffy clothing, Yuna pays it little mind and continues to push herself to complete her daily challenge.

As she bends and moves, the moist surface of her sex crushes against and over your midsection, torso, and lower body. It feels as if she’s wringing the lower half of your form between her legs and rubbing you up against her lower lips, crushing you beneath her ass as your pulled within her cheeks.

The suffocating heat, and gathering moisture makes the experience unbearably over-stimulating. Your body writhes in a combination of ecstasy and contorted agony, unable to come to any sort of meaningful completion.

Stretched, and battered as her tanned, massive body maneuvers throughout the practice field acrobatically you’re unable to do much more than act as an active sweat rag for the divine body you’re covering. Bathed in her gathering musk, the earthy scent of her feet, legs and ass dripping and flowing over her flesh and into your fabric form.

Yuna finishes her morning exercise routine with an acrobatic twirl, spinning on the tips of her boots and putting all of her weight onto her feet. Appreciating the added bit of cushion from the legwear gifted to her by her friend, she squeezes the dampening surface of the nylons between her toes.

Blowing a tuft of smoke off the end of her guns she shoves them into her hip bound holsters roughly and looks down towards her feet. Frowning, she grinds her heel against the ground, feeling out the inside of her boot and the tight fabric covering her legs.

Blushing, she looks around the area, reaching beneath her skirt to pull and tug at the portion of your body swallowed into the depths of her pert cheeks. Adjusting herself and giggling somewhat embarrassed at the unrefined action she rubs the noticeable moisture off her fingertips onto her skirt and groans to herself. “Wow… I really underestimated how hot it gets around here. I guess it’s been awhile since I was back in the tropics and not in one of the elementally controlled buildings. The things we take for granted, heh.”

Shaking yourself from the sudden sensation of her soft fingers grasping against you, and your lower body sliding through the tight chasm of her ass you’re left tingling and stunned. Your face is soaked and breathing labored by the thick layer of sweat built up within the insole layer beneath her feet in the dense boots. The length of your body is stretched and feeling as if it could tear at any moment as Yuna’s athletic battle and dancing exercise routine had pulled and pushed your fabric form to it’s limits.

The lower portions of your body had become so saturated by the fluids, coated in the film exuded from her womanhood and from between her cheeks that it was sticking to her skin. The intense heat melding your bodily temperature and your very structure across, within and against her. As she stands, fanning herself in the training grounds area of the village, her body pushes out another new layer of sweat, running down and across your form.

The warm wetness coming from her towering mass covers you even as the air from outside had just begun to blow over the area of you stretched across her legs, cooling you for a moment. Unsure of how much time has passed, as the muffled chamber within her boots affords little sense of time or direction, you’re shocked hearing from her muttering to herself that she’s only still just begun her day. Was this really your entire existence now, trapped, pulled tightly against the body of this beautiful woman in a state of eternal torment?

You wonder to yourself as you feel the hard ground beneath the back of your head slam against you, a tell-tale sign that she’s begun walking once again. You think about what the limitations of Lulu’s magical transformation spell may have been, as your face is pushed into the squishy soft flesh of Yuna’s sole crushing down against you and pulling away.

Sticking across the bottom of her foot and clinging between her toes you fear whether or not you can even die this way, or if your seemingly fully inanimate form can even be destroyed by normal means.

A regular pair of nylons surely would have ripped, or at least been heavily deformed in such a rigorous exercise routine. Yuna’s leisurely pace, strutting through town with your sweat saturated body pulled over her thighs and pressed between her toes shows that at least from her point of view there’s no apparent damage to her outfit.

If your body isn’t being destroyed, and your durability is greater at least than a pair of normal nylons then, your mind spins, you question how long your psyche will last. The intoxicating aroma, and stinging presence of Yuna’s huge, sweaty, flexing feet pushing against and over your face already having strange effects on your sanity.

Mouthful after mouthful you’ve continued to drink the pheromone filled essence running from her body. Trapped in the dark, stuffy space within her shoes it’s begun to feel like a duty, a necessary task. You realize while contemplating you were still unconsciously lapping away at her soles as they pressed against you. Unknowingly sniffing dutifully at the undersides of her toes for the slim portion of oxygen afforded to you as she moves.

Her huge body suddenly bends, pulling you tightly into the crevice of her ass and against her sex before crushing you beneath the weight of her mass as she sits down roughly. Your surface spasms from a mixture of pleasure and the odd form of stimulation of your nylon body being treated harshly akin to pain.

You start to attempt to flex yourself, trying to grind your form against her sensitive areas. But you find yourself at her mercy, pressed tightly beneath her as the heat and weight bearing down upon your body increases.

Yuna sits down sighing as she finally takes a moment to relax, making an order at the street side food vendor. Taking her cold drink in hand she grinds herself against the cold surface of the seat, secretly enjoying the sensation of the hard stool across her bottom and womanhood. Shivering to herself as she feels the thin fabric pressing into and against her sex and being pulled tightly over the slippery depths of her cheeks, she blushes to herself again.

Taking a sip from her drink, Yuna wonders to herself how Lulu manages to wear things like this all the time. The strange sensations of the tight nylons running over her body almost feels like someone caressing or fondling her legs, lower body, and feet all over the longer she takes the time to appreciate the feeling. Finding herself becoming heavily distracted and her body temperature increasing as the stimulation begins to invertedly arouse her she shakes her head, attempting to clear her mind of the thoughts racing through it.

Waiting for her food, she begins to tap her foot against the ground impatiently, unable to shake the odd prodding and rubbing feeling across her legs, feet, and more sensitive areas between her legs. Blushing inadvertently, she giggles to herself uncomfortably. Easily embarrassed, Yuna wonders if anyone nearby can tell or is looking at her as she starts to show noticeable signs of arousal, or at the very least strange discomfort.

Far below you continue you concerted efforts to worship the steaming soles of the goddess like figure smashing your head against the concrete. Pressed beneath her toes for what’s already felt like hours, you’d given up hope of escaping your confines and embraced the overwhelming sense of your entire form being dominated physically. The arousal caused by the constant stimulation of the girl’s weight, and her bodily aroma suffocating you under and across her body left you simply sniffing and lapping away in at her flesh.

Your mind, and your nylon body as a result flexed and shivered as if under some sort of spell, unknowingly desperate to fulfill its magically created duty. Lulu had summoned you for the sole reason of being a fine, pleasing pair of nylons. To properly absorb sweat, cushion the sole, and additionally to worship and please the wearer.

Running up the length of her firm legs and across her mound and ass your lower body was now completely dedicated to lifting, and separating, massaging, and caressing within and around the plush flesh. The motions, and your own train of thought so absorbed in the actions before you were almost uncontrollable at this point.

Yuna shivered as her food was placed before her, beginning to sweat across her forehead from a combination of the steam coming from the food and the rising temperature of her body as the strange sensations coming from the seemingly magical legwear overwhelmed her.

The various areas of the fabric covering her body were now all starting to feel more like a homogeneous mass to you. What was once your arms, legs, and various portions of your body no longer even recognizable to your perception. Now it was simply the waistband, the seams, the areas of the body you wrapped around that you started to associate as your “parts”.

As your pleasure increased so too seemed the odd disassociation from your original form, whatever it was. To your momentary terror you realize you can’t remember what your face actually looked like, and that you’re starting to forget key details of your life and memories. However, the feeling, and awareness of this quickly passes, as the tanned, sweaty undersides of Yuna’s toes spread over your insole and press into the ends of your toe sections.

Yuna marvels at the effectiveness of the enchanted garment Lulu had gifted her, somewhat embarrassed to be wearing it in public at this point. Trying to maintain her composure and continue eating her soup normally, she wonders if perhaps she misunderstood the intended purpose of this particular piece of clothing.

The more you search your mind for an explanation, a reasoning to your current predicament or even the echoes of what exactly lead you to this form, this position, the more of a blank you begin to draw. Your life, everything before the point where you saw Lulu looking down towards you as you appeared in this world, was beginning to drift away from you.

With only an existence of bleak servitude under the towering bodies of these woman within your mind, you feel torn between an overwhelming sense of simultaneous joy as well as a crippling sense of dread. What had become of you, you swore that you were human once, but thinking back now, you couldn’t even remember your name, who you were or what you looked like before this.

Maybe, everything you had seen before you awoke the other day was simply a dream, a wistful memory of an imagined life where you knew something beyond this stifling, cramped, leather-bound imprisonment. Maybe you had always been nothing more than a sentient piece of magical clothing, lapping at the heels and toes of its mistress.

As the scent filled your senses, and you swallowed mouthful after mouthful of the sweat, and filth rubbing and running from her body into you, it did feel like it was providing you with a type of nourishment.

It had been over a day, at least from what you could tell since you had first awoken, and with this as your only food source, first from Lulu’s body, and now Yuna’s, you had managed to survive without becoming overly thirsty or hungry. It seemed both were staved off as long as you continually suckled and licked along the surface of their flesh, cleaning and pampering them inadvertently as you went.

Deciding that these are definitely nylons more suited to personal, or perhaps even intimate encounters rather than public outings, she decides to herself to head back towards her room as soon as possible before she arouses undue attention as a public figure. Continuing to try and remain calm, doing her best to finish her soup in peace, Yuna swears she feels the clothing intensify their strange motions as she feeds herself, almost as if in response.

She fidgets quietly, questioning her senses as for a moment it almost feels like the inside of her nylons is lapping at the bottoms of her sweaty feet. Wiping away the building fluids for her while she perspires eating the warm soup after training in the beaming morning sun.

Suddenly it dawns on her that she may have been taking the actions of the magical clothing a bit too seriously. Perhaps the item was just fulfilling it’s intended duty and trying it’s best to clean and bolster her legs, and body. It may be her fault for wearing them in such conditions and becoming so overly saturated with sweat during her morning workout, that they were so actively stimulating the more… intimate areas of her underside.

Realizing the usefulness beyond her assumed more lewd original reasoning Yuna sits for a moment, marveling at the effectiveness of the strange functions of the enchanted legwear. Now that she’s focusing on it, it almost feels like the insoles of the nylons and the area shoved up beneath or cramped within her pussy and ass are literally drinking the sweat from her body. She hadn’t actually noticed it before, but the nylons themselves have stayed relatively unsoiled.

Although slightly moist and likely quite filled with her scent, they hardly feel as soiled as a pair would normally be after such a workout. Having another chuckle, she blushes at her own quickness to assume the purpose of the odd enchantment before considering an actual utility. Questioning if maybe she’s been spending too much time with Rikku and Paine’s dirty minds.

Finishing her meal, Yuna thanks the street vendor and stands up, once again placing her full weight down onto you as she begins to walk away back towards her current residence.

Feeling more confident that she understands the functionality of the odd magic item now, Yuna spreads her toes wide within her boots, and flexes the surface of her sole, separating it from the sticky fabric and then pushing it back down across it. Waiting for an opportunity on an unpopulated street, she reaches down beneath her skirt and pulls the material of the nylons taut under her body.

Running and rubbing the thin fabric over the surface of her sex and into the depths of her ass, Yuna sighs, satisfied to herself. She feels the pleasing sensation of the sweat and filth being cleansed from her body alongside the oddly arousing feeling, almost like a soft tongue dutifully licking at her.

Clearing her throat and looking around as she finishes adjusting herself, making sure no one witnessed her very un-lady-like action she beams with satisfaction. What a wonderous item Lulu had found, or perhaps created, she thought to herself. It had never occurred to her how useful a pair of self-cleaning, and hygiene regulating clothing could be.

Yuna continues her day without paying any more attention to what you considered the full extent of your physical abilities in this transmogrified form. Despite how hard you tried to stimulate some sort of response from the massive feet, legs, and body of the girl- it seems all you succeeded in doing was lightly pleasuring her. Realizing she most likely assumes it’s the effects of the magical leggings granted to her by her occult friend you sigh to yourself in the dark, stuffy space beneath her sole within her boot.

Minutes turn to hours, and the day slowly wears on. With no hope of escape or discovery now you simply reserve yourself to your entrapment, slaving away beneath Yuna’s grinding toes and being crushed beneath her soles. Her huge body flexes and moves, stretching your form to it’s limits as she moves throughout the town taking care of various errands.

The heat increases to unbearable levels, slowly driving you back into an almost delirious state. The sweat flowing from her flesh fills the insole of her boot, soaking through the fabric of your face entirely. You’re forced to continually sip, drinking as deeply as you can of the acrid essence flowing from her, and doing your best to swallow the filthy fluids.

Unsure of how long you can stand the intense conditions, you still find yourself unable to resist, blushing internally as your midsection and groin are continually ground into the tight spaces between Yuna’s moistened womanhood and sweat soaked ass cheeks. Again, and again your mind is brought to a pleasured crescendo, only to cause your lacking fabric body to twitch and vibrate tighter around the plump flesh wrapped within it.

For the first few hours you’re desperate only for some form of release. But slowly over time as you lick and rub against the body of the tanned, athletic woman, it begins to feel natural, becoming second nature to you.

The air, thick with the scent of her sweat and body odor, her taste and the overpowering heat seem, right somehow, comfortable almost. As you drink deeper and deeper of her naturally pheromone laced emissions, you find yourself becoming more dedicated to trying to in some way please the form of what is now your whole world.

The towering form you’re strapped against providing you with warmth, and subsistence. As you listen to her voice echoing over you, chanting a holy prayer for the people of the local church, you can’t help but feel that you are truly serving beneath a Goddess of some kind.

No longer resisting or remembering much of your time before being trapped beneath the sweaty soles of Yuna, struggling not to drown within her boot you lick away in the dimly lit space as her toes clench against your nose and over your face. It’s impossible to know how much time has passed now, but her walking and movement continues for what feels like an eternity.

Finally, after what could have only been a day of serving beneath her, but what felt like weeks, your eyes are greeted with the glaring light coming from the ceiling of her bedroom once more.

A cold wind rushes over your form which was trapped within the stifling boot, chilling you and shocking your body. You shiver uneasily looking around in a panic, not used to the widely open space and bright lights, the cold world now feeling harsh and unwelcoming to your soaked fabric form. You see Yuna sitting down and bending over towards you, her brightly painted nails and fingertips running down the length of your body and caressing against your face as she rubs the ball and sole of her foot.

“Ew, these things really took a beating out there huh? I guess I’m going to have to let them air out pretty good and give them a wash. That felt amazing though, I wonder what Lulu did to these to give them that extra cushion and tingling sensation they give. I have to show these to Rikku and Paine they’re never going to believe how… effective they are.”

Beginning to pull at the surface of your body, with a wet sliding sound Yuna yanks your mouth and nose off of the surface of her moist foot flesh. You gasp in surprise, realizing in horror what’s happening, trying to plead with her not to take you off.

However, she easily slides the wet footwear down the length of her legs, pulling you away from the warmth of both of her divine feet and tossing your soiled body down towards the hard floor. Your mass lands with a plopping sound, spreading across the ground beneath her bed as she yawns and stretches her legs, wiggling her toes far above you out of reach.

You try to cry out, but with no mouth to scream you can only desperately glance around as she leans down and pinches you between two fingers, covering her nose as she drops you into the darkness of her laundry basket. You fall between and amongst the other soiled undergarments and clothing, settling into the space and mourning the loss of the huge body cradling against you.

Hearing the girl humming to herself as she moves about the room you feel the weight of your exhaustion begin to quickly overcome you. You catch yourself falling again into the strange state of unconsciousness, however your mind is entirely focused on when the next time you’ll be lucky enough to be worn will be. Searching yourself you find that you can no longer remember much of your life before the time you spent pulled tightly across Lulu’s soles.

Now, after what must have only been a day beneath Yuna, your battered form is filled with echoes and visions of her toes stinging your eyes with sweat as well. As the room goes dark and you’re left in the pitch blackness among the heavy musky scent of the other pieces of dirty laundry, you realize you can no longer even remember your name. As slumber claims you, all you can think about is how cold you feel now.