- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back again! Another juicy chapter to move things onwards. Caroline success in her work, Emma has a deep change and things slowly move forward to tomorrow. 


Play involving, mouth, tongue, feet, pussy.

A day like any other. The birds wake early, soar through the skies and search for grubs or worms to feed their hungry children. Though on this morning, when the bluejay returned to its nest outside Caroline's window. It got quite the sight, were it able to comprehend the sight before it. Being a bird however, it ignored the humans and went about regurgitating the grubs to please its young.


Peering through the panes of glass, into Caroline's room, the splayed out body lies dormant on the bed. Her body was surrounded by various toys and patches of moist sheets. The crumpled remains of her gym clothes found home in the corner, beside a hockey stick and a basket overflowing with old clothes.


Jack, tired and beaten from another day of torture slept peacefully. Well, as peacefully as one could whilst trapped in a small spherical cage. Caroline had certainly been inventive with the new contraptions with which to torture him. Through his sleepy, addled mind ran the events of the previous day. 


Once he found a place within Caroline's ass, she went about exercising for countless hours. The smell of sweat and constant lifting and crushing of gravity unsettled Jack to his core. Unfortunately however, the hours made him unable to fight back the whispers of his mind, shifting his natural thought pattern. Soon, the thoughts of ‘I'm a normal guy in a weird situation’ turned into ‘I’m a toy, this is my purpose’.


Of course, after the hours of turmoil had ended. The loud thuds of her feet hitting the ground through her time at the Gym subsided. Pacing in her heart slowed to a relaxed budum budum. This came at a good time, allowing Jack to recede the bad thoughts.


That is until Caroline decided it was home time. Sweat dripping from her body. Blood pumping endorphins quickly through her vessels. The slow jog home jostled Jack in place, stirring a strong heat within her. Not a heat of tiredness or a warm day, which it certainly was, but a heat of passion. Each of her new toys popped into her head one at a time. Each a new and crazy contraption to enhance Jack's ability to please. 


Upon reaching the peace and tranquillity of her home, Caroline quickly went about disturbing the peace. Racing up the stairs in a crazed hurry. Her clothes quickly forced from her body, towards the cold floor. Though her floor was cold, the heat within her bed only grew as she thrust herself upon it.


Peering over the side, deep into the box of toys, Caroline searched for the next contraption with which to torture Jack. After moments of pondering, she reaches a hand down, gripping her selected contraption. Pulling her choice onto the bed, she thought it time to let the prisoner free. A hand slid down her back. Tender fingers pried between her plump behind. Slinking into the depths they danced around the silicone head of the plug. With a quick tug, it broke free and suddenly bathed in sunlight for the first time in hours. 


Jack. Tired, confused and in constant battle with himself shuddered at the light. While pleased to be rid of the putrid smell, the thought of what came next horrified him to his core. Air rushed past his damp head as the plug he was confined within flew towards Caroline's face. Her giant hands thrust themselves upon each half of the plug, twisting it open and freeing his tired, ache ridden body. 


His mind screamed to run but his body didn't listen. The days, weeks of torture had crumbled what remained of his logical mind. Only a beast remained, chained only by a shred of remaining intelligence. 


Caroline's voice boomed from above "Can't wait to test this one out!". Glee dripped from every word. 


Being whisked through the air again, Jack enjoyed the naked sight before him. Every curve and crevice on Caroline’s body, emphasised by the bright summer light of her room. Her rippling core, tight, perky breasts and powerful thighs made his mouth water. Not at the thought of being with her anymore but at the thought of being used by her. 


The air stopped as Jack found himself dangled over a tall cylindrical object with some form of opening in the top. "What is this Caroline?" He questioned. 


As he looked up, all she had responded with was a menacing chuckle and a cruel grin. Soon after, sir rushed past his body again as her fingers released him. First his feet, then his legs until every part of his body was trapped within the confines of this new prison. Her face loomed over the toy as she pulled a cap over Jack's head and arms, trapping his body inside.


Picking up her new toy Caroline inspected it to ensure that Jack wouldn't be able to break out. Happy with the craftsmanship she smiled "oh this is gonna be good!". 


Bringing the toy up she thrust it into her mouth. Her lips closed around the base, blocking all light from the outside. Her tongue danced over the toy taking each second to enjoy Jack's every movement within her mouth. His arms bashed into her tongue with each movement, at one point she swore he hugged her tongue. This sent a shock through her body causing her pussy to secrete fluids slowly. 


Unable to wait, a hand slid down to part her lips and prod at the entrance, teasing it for what was to come. Pulling the toy free from her mouth she watched as each string of saliva dripped free onto her chest.


Fluid dropped from his face as he reached for her tongue. "Aww I liked it in there!" Jack pouted, not wanting to be removed from her mouth. 'No, I don't want that!' he screamed internally, his voice not breaking through the prison the whispers had trapped him in. 


A menacing grin crept across Caroline's face as her toy’s words reached her ears. "Oh my, looks like the toy is almost ready…" she says openly, slowly moving her toy down her body. 


A blur of skin rushed past Jack's eyes before he was face to face with Caroline's vulva. The glistening mound leaked slowly, like a dam that needed plugging. It didn't take many guesses for him to work out what the plug would be. But this didn't scare him. It excited him to his core. Small and pressed against the silicone enclosure he pressed his dick against the inside of the toy and rubbed it best he could. "Please use me!" He shouted before quickly covering his mouth in shock. 


The grin grew as Caroline heard her toy. "Don't have to tell me toy!" She shouts from above, thrusting it into herself. Both hands gripped the base fiercely and she began to pull the toy free and force it deep. The rhythmic thrusting ensued quickly after, her juices flowing out filling the room with a damp squelch. 


Stench of fish filled Jack's nostrils as he found himself quickly acquainted with Caroline's cervix. The smell was now pleasant and welcoming compared to its previous disgusting nature. Reaching his arms out, Jack gripped the fleshy walls of her pussy, feeling the rush of blood and each thump of her heart through them. Fluids rushed forth into his waiting mouth. It seeped through the small gaps in the toy, covering his body completely in the now pleasant fluid. 


She threw her head back onto the covers, feeling her toy reach out and pleasure her with each thrust. Each one of his tiny fingers sent shocks through her body. Emphasised by the movements and size of the toy she thrust into her now drenched pussy. Fluids splashes forth, coating her fingers in the sticky liquid. Her skin pruned as the minutes turned into hours of using her toy. 


Jack, even after the countless hours, still found his tired body striving to pleasure Caroline more. Each thrust broke away a part of his old self, leaving only a toy. A toy, built for pleasuring others. 


Once the countless orgasms subsided within Caroline's body and her toy lay beaten and drenched in the bed, she thought it time to end for the day. Though, this was mostly due to the fact she couldn't feel her legs and her hands closely resembled prunes. With one swift movement she released Jack from the toy, placed him into a small, ball-like cage and left him laying on the bed as she passed out for the day. 


These events terrified Jack to his core. He didn't think he had long left before his fragile mind shattered. And within this cage, there was no escaping this day's events. Not that his body was listening to him anyway. Unfortunately, as he was about to find out, the stirring giant had one last day of torture lined up to fully break him. 


Caroline awoke slowly from her slumber. The previous day's events lagged heavily on her muscles. However fit she was, that many orgasms might have been too many. She lifted her heavy body, looking down at the drenched sheets and toys strewn around her. Resting a hand at her side she felt the cage, Jack currently resided within. A snicker escaped her lips as an idea came into her head. 


Lifting the cage she smiled at Jack with her usual grin of malice. "Morning toy. I think after today you'll be begging to be inside someone all the time, just like a toy should" she states calmly, giggling to herself. 


"I think it's time for some breakfast" she snickers, gripping the cage tightly in one hand. 


Jumping from the bed, Caroline slowly made her way down the stairs toward her kitchen. Her legs trembled with each step, struggling to hold up her petite frame. Opening her fridge she began to assemble her usual breakfast. A bowl of yoghurt filled with strawberries, granola and blueberries. Once the last drop of coffee dropped into her mug she laid out her meal on the table. 


Releasing her toy from her hand she dropped him onto the table, just in front of her bowl. Her tall figure rushed from view as the thuds from her feet rushed back up the stairs for a moment, before thundering upon return. Not caring for her toy's safety, she lifts the cage back up and inserts a small bar into one side, locking it in place.


While scared of the situation and unsure of what was happening, Jack remained still with the cage. Jostled by each of Caroline's quick and violent movements. He wanted to speak, tell her to stop, anything but his voice wouldn't stretch out. Instead, the whispers took hold and gleefully asked "What are you doing goddess?" While inspecting the bar that had been locked to the side of the cage. 


Caroline looked down at the cage and smiled "Eating breakfast toy". Suddenly, she thrust the ball into her yoghurt, stirring it using the attached bar. Lifting it free she observed the thick liquid and chunks of granola sticking to its metal frame. Without a thought of anything other than hunger, she brings the cage forward into her mouth, draping her tongue across the cold surface. Savouring the taste she begins to suck on the ball, sending each piece of yoghurt hurtling towards her oesophagus. 


Jack watched in horror as the giant tongue battered his container. The varying fluids of yoghurt and saliva filled the cage, covering his body. He screamed from within her mouth, his voice penetrating the whispers that had taken hold. "Let me out you bitch!".


She quickly pulled the cage from her mouth, dripping with saliva. "Excuse me! The fuck did you say?" She boomed.


"I said let me go bitch!" Jack shouted in response, slamming his hands on the cage. 


Caroline's smile turned to a scowl. "Ooh I don't think you understand the situation. You. Are. A. Toy. And you will learn your place today!" Her voice echoes through the thin bars. Suddenly she splits the cage open and drops Jack onto the floor, caring little for his safety. 


As he tried to regain his bearings, Caroline's foot loomed over him, before slamming down, trapping him between her toes. "Time to find out how durable you are. Now lick my toes worm" she orders, going back to eating her breakfast. 


Her toes curled around Jack's head, stroking the tufts of hair that over the past few days had grown rather tired. He stubbornly waved his head back and forth, wiggling his body free from her grasp. Suddenly the pressure on his body grew just as her voice echoed from above. "I wouldn't dare disobey toy! Or I might just have to find out how much you'd fill me up".


After a moment of pondering, Jack quickly began to lick her toes. His tongue ran over the rough skin slowly, taking care to reach into every crevice. Looking up he saw Caroline ignore his being and enjoy her breakfast, like a savage beast starved. Her foot began to roll back and forth, applying pressure to Jack before releasing him. 


Caroline smiled to herself as she rolled Jack across the floor under her foot. Ideas of how to break him fluttered through her mind as her teeth crunched through chunks of granola. As the chunks ground to a powder a terrible game sparked to light within her twisted mind. If she couldn't force him to be a toy, all she had to do was scare him enough. 


All she needed was a liquorice lace and some questions, both easy to obtain. Reaching down she grabbed Jack and gripped him tightly within her fist. Storming across the room she picked out a long red lace of the sweet treat and headed to the living room. After clearing some space she laid down on the floor and released Jack onto her chest. 


He stared up at his surroundings, prodding the tight yet smooth surface below him. As he turned to each side, two large perky mounds blocked all from view. Slowly lowering before him was a large red lace. A foreboding and dominant voice echoed from above. "Grab ahold of the lace, worm". Without a seconds delay, he grabbed the lace and wrapped his legs around it, holding on for dear life.


Caroline quickly raised the lace, with Jack tightly gripping the end. Hovering the lace just above her face she began to explain the rules of her game. 


"Now then worm, the aim of this game is to climb the lace before I eat it or you. I will ask you questions and for every wrong answer, I take a bite. For every right one, I don't and you get to climb safely. Understood?" Caroline asked with a nonchalant attitude that screamed how little she cared. 


Jack did little but nod in response, conserving his energy for the arduous game ahead. Sneakily he tried to climb a little higher. One hand stretched out, then a leg. Suddenly the lace shook as Caroline wagged the end. 


"That's not particularly sporting worm. Now. Question 1. What are you?" She asked, opening her mouth. The heat of her breath rising towards the quaking Jack. 


"A human?" Jack replied, somewhat confused by the question. 


"Wrong!" She replies, quickly raising her mouth and aiming to bite the end of the lace. 


Jack quickly rushed up the lace as her teeth sawed through the lace with ease. Her lips grazed Jack's legs as he stopped just out of reach. 


With her mouth full of food Caroline continues. "You are a toy for me and whoever else I decide can use you". She swallows the lace, making sure Jack hears it slide down her gullet. "Question 2. What is your purpose in life?".


"To find a way to return to normal?" He replies, hesitation building within him. His hands and legs gripped the lace tighter, ready in case his answer was wrong. 


"Wrong again worm" Caroline booms, her mouth rising once again towards the lace. Het teeth ground against the lace, slowly rising towards Jack. Watching the tiny man climb she lowered the lace so that her teeth just grazed his foot as she chomps another section of the lace. Chewing and audibly swallowing the lace she smiles a malfeasant smile, grinning at the trembling figure. 


“Close worm, You almost became my snack” she chuckles. “Next question! Who am I?”.


Trembling from fear and tiredness Jack opens his mouth to respond. A trickle of words falls out. “C…Caroline?” he answers, just as unsure as his last answer.


Her smile grew as her stomach rumbled. “Wrong answer worm”. SHe opened her mouth and stretched out her tongue, rising quickly to bite the lace. 


Jack gripped the lace tight as he tried to escape. Unfortunately, Caroline was too quick and her mouth had covered his before he could climb away. Light faded before him as her lips closed just ahead of him. 


Lifting her body and swinging her head back Caroline chewed the chunks of liquorice around her tiny captor. Opening her mouth she spoke around him “Any last words worm?”.


He gripped the edges of her mouth, covered in saliva and small bits of the red sweet. Panting, he grasped for fresh air to summon the words from his lungs. “Please let me be your toy again. I beg you!” Jack pleaded with Caroline.


This sudden development sent chills down her spine. Lurching her head forward she spilt Jack out onto her hand, careful to keep the sweet inside. Swallowing the chunks she smiles to the tiny captor. “Say that again. Properly.” she demands.


Shifting his body, Jack knelt before Caroline. Placing his hands on his knees he bends over and begs her “Please let me be your toy again goddess Caroline”. Lifting his head his eyes sparkled with a subservient glee. The fragments of his fragile ego had shattered through the fear, allowing the whispers to take hold and consume him.


“Much better toy. I think you’re ready. But before that, let’s get you back where you belong”. Caroline smiles and chucks Jack up softly, catching his body straight within her hand. Lowering him she points him towards her waiting pussy. Still glistening and red from the previous day's fun. 


Jack smiles and cheers “Yay! I get to pleasure goddess”. He smiles brightly as her pussy grows nearer. As the stench invades his nostrils Jack sticks out his tongue to lap up the fluids before his body is thrust inwards. As her grip released his legs to push him completely inside, the warm and wet environment bathed and excited him. As her legs closed and the fleshy walls gripped him tightly, Jack moved his arms and legs to pleasure her from the inside whilst licking the walls for his own enjoyment. 


Caroline shuddered in response as she slowly walked towards her room. “Oh my, he's become quite the eager toy hasn’t he” she smiles to herself, moaning through each breath. Breathing heavy and moaning softly she slowly makes her way to her room, rubbing her clit softly to prepare herself for the next few hours of fun.


Moving across town. Over the countless slate rooftops of varying browns we come to Emma. The night of battling with the Demons had not gone well. The tall princess of flowing dresses and kind exterior had shifted. She stood within her kitchen, dressed head to toe in dark clothing. 


A deep red shirt, short black skirt and fishnets adorned her body. Her usually bright and uplifting face had been painted with black lipstick and purple eyeshadow. Her once flowing locks of gold now stained a deep black with purple streaks woven between. Her smile has evaporated in favour of a scornful glare of malice. 


She sipped from her fragile china carefully. Enjoying the dark coffee she had made herself. Lifting her phone she tapped away on the screen sending a message to Caroline. Through the night she had realised where her toy had run off to. 


“I’ll get my toy back from that bitch” she muttered. A menacing smile crept across her face “No reason I shouldn’t have some fun with her too though”. She laughed to herself seeing a text rumble it’s way to her phone. 


Caroline had agreed to come over tomorrow. It seems all was going exactly as Emma wanted. She wouldn’t allow it to be any other way.