- Text Size +

Chapter 3

“Mr. Briar? Master Briar would want to see you in her office.”

Tristan winced. Somehow, working with his wife made him regret the months he had spent with the kids. They were terrible and Dragos particularly seemed to have a death wish since, anytime he escaped his parent’s supervision he dashed for his enormous siblings who obviously were delighted to see him but also absolutely unable to control their strength and were thus liable to hurt, maim or even kill the little baby. Still, being an employee of his wife was somehow even worst for his nerves.

Not that his job as her secretary was worse than what he did before, far from it. Galadriel was a far better boss than any he ever had. She was efficient and demanded the same of her employees, but she always had a gentle word, made sure she listened to any problems they could have and generally fostered a great sense of community in her firm. Which surprised him because she was the only Small in here and he had been convinced that she generally didn’t held Normals in high esteem and wouldn’t care about them.

“Thanks Nancy, I’ll be going” he replied to his colleague, finishing his sandwich and getting up briskly.

As he went back into the office, he passed by the desks of the other Normals working here, almost all of them women. Those winked at him as they all knew why his wife had called her to her office. It had been a stressful morning. The few guys looked both annoyed, envious and amused and he felt himself turn bright red. Perhaps he should have told Galadriel that it was inappropriate but he knew she wouldn’t care. And also, he liked it, to be honest.

“I’m here Master briar” he said as he entered her office, using the title any self-respecting lawyer used in Gigantopia.

“Thank you Mister Briar. You can close the door.”

He did so and looked at her. She had a stern look as she perused over a large number of sheets and he gulped loudly, a little intimidated. Even after all those years living with her, he had never seen her at work, and he had to admit that the intensity with which she focused on her cases was frightening. It was almost physically present, like a sort of aura which made approaching or even talking to her a dangerous prospect for a Normal like him. But it never lasted.

“I told you already, you can relax when it’s just the two of us” she said to him, smiling and the severity left her face. “How can you help me deal with stress if you’re a bundle of anxiety, after all?”

“Well, it’s not my fault you’re so impressive when I walk here, all the time” he replied, chuckling weakly but it did bring a smile on her face.

“Oh? You find me impressive?”

“You know I do, Master Briar.”

“Hum, I like when you call me like that…”

Her mood was already changing to a more playful one. Tristan was getting used to it by now. Not only did he lived with her, they had established a sort of routine ever since he had started working here. If the morning was particularly stressing, because some clients were difficult or any other reason, he was to come in and help his wife release some steam during the lunch break. He was more than happy to oblige, most of the time, because it also helped him deal with stress.

“Do you want me to, uh… undress?” he asked her.

Sometimes, she loved to just tear his clothes off of him. She kept spares, nearly identical to what he wore for the day in her office, just for those moments. But today, she smiled and nodded. No destroyed clothes, he was relieved. Not that he didn’t like his wife displaying her strength and power over him, but it was getting old to have to bring them to the trash bin as discretely as possible – and not just because it was just an open secret at this point.

“Hey, a little slower… You know I enjoy the show” she commanded as he swiftly removed his vest. “It gets me in the mood.”

He did as he was told, slowly removing his shoe, then his shirt, revealing his torso. Truth been told, Tristan wasn’t too confident in his body. He wasn’t fat – to keep up with his wife he had to go to the gym several times a week and he was careful with what he ate of course – but he just couldn’t compare to the model body Galadriel had. He hadn’t any well-defined muscles and despite his size he knew he would always look tiny to his wife. Tiny and cute, and it seemed it was enough for her.

Her breathing was already quickening and he saw one of her hands descend toward her panty. She was really needing to have some release if she was already starting to touch herself, and it was confirmed by her other hand cupping one of her breasts and starting to fondle it. From his experience, Tristan suspected it wouldn’t be long for her to pick him up and uses him have sex with, as she saw fit.

“Fuck, you’re too damn sexy… If you weren’t already my man, I’d just rape you until you married me” she grumbled, her voice rumbling powerfully.

“You know, it’s uh, a little frightening when you say it like that?”

“Yeah, I do. But I love looking a little frightening to you love” she moaned as she removed her hand from her pussy with an obvious effort. “Now don’t move, I’ll pick you up!”

“So fast? Usually you likes to take your time more” he reminded her as she leant forward, her huge breasts almost spilling from her top, the buttons of her shirt seeming ready to burst at a moment’s notice.

“Hush you. I want to fuck you like a wild beast today.”

She wasn’t grinning as she said that and Tristan knew it was absolutely true. She would have her way with him wildly here and now. His dick hardened in a half-erect state and Galadriel noticed it, licking her lips, giving off her best impression of a lioness ready to jump on her prey. And indeed, she did just that as she caught him in one of her hand and lifted him so easily that he was – as always – surprised at how easily she was able to lift him off the ground; it truly reminded him about how Smalls weren’t just taller humans.

He was dropped a little roughly on a low drawer – for her that is. It was almost twelve meters tall, which meant that even standing on his feet his head would be a tad lower than the pussy of his wife. But of course, he hadn’t time to get up as she opened her pants and moved her panty just enough for her already glistening pussy to appear. She had shaved. Of course she had, she loved to do that, it was a way for her to show her dominance, she had told him once, and seeing it, as used as he was to this sight.

“You’d better remain still, you know I can’t really see you when we start to fuck like that, babe” she growled, as she took a step forward to position herself over him.

She was right of course, even if they rarely did that in a position like that. It was a little dangerous, they knew it but sometimes Galadriel needed to assert her power over him in such a way, it aroused her even more than anything he could do to her. Their size difference was such that she’d have needed to use him as a dildo to really feel that he was fucking her. But she never did that, it would have been demeaning for him, she had told him. Of course, grinding her pussy over him wasn’t for reason unknown to him.

Her pressure imposed on him when she lowered herself a little. Her pussy easily covered his whole torso, even more of it, and he could see her clitoris, like a large orange ripe for the taking. But she wouldn’t let him grab it already, he knew her too well. She started to move and grind herself on him, pushing the air out of his lungs even as he saw one of her hands descend on the top of the drawer, clutching it to offer her a better balance.

“Fuck yeah, I love it” she moaned as she increased her pace, her face hidden by the moving hills of her breasts. “It’s really a good thing that you never gave up on seducing me. No Small would feel so perfect under me like that Tristan! Tristan… Tristan!”

He couldn’t answer her yet, the pressure on him was simply too great. It was one of the reason they rarely did that, even if his wife loved mating with him while standing. If they miscalculated, she could very well cave in his whole torso, crushing it into a smear of blood. Even as a Normal living in the heart of Gigantopia, surrounded by tall beings like the Growns of all sizes and shape, Tristan was terrorized by this possibility. And of course, his fear heightened Galadriel’s pleasure.

* * *

It was the best. As she was grinding herself on her little husband, Galadriel was reminded of how powerful she was. A lot of Smalls harbored grudges and dissatisfaction at being looked down by the taller citizenry of Gigantopia. They took it out on Normals in a great number of ways. She even had done that when she was younger, spitting on Normal children or even peeing on their sandcastles and what not when she went to West-G. But it was truly a dumb way to deal with their resentment.

“Yes, I can’t even see you!” she moaned, looking down only to see the large prow of her bust.

She tilted her head backward and bit her lips as she truly started to feel her pleasure building up. As puny as he was, her husband’s body was great, able to endure her little bout of grinding if she was careful. And she was getting somewhat accustomed to the feel of his torso underneath her. She swore she could even know where she was grinding the most, be it his pectorals, his belly or even his chin when she truly approached his head. And she loved doing that.

“Oh yeah, I can feel you breathing on my clit honey. You help me tremendously when you do that…”

Not that he had much choice in this, she knew it. She was so sensible down there that she was almost able to feel the air she pushed out of him when she moved like that. She was probably imagining it of course, but it got her off real good doing that so she caught on that idea and didn’t let it go. She moved a little to better push on him without letting her weight shift too drastically on him. She clutched the top of her drawer a little more tightly and was reward by the sound of the wood starting to snap.

“Fuck” she groaned, lifting herself from her husband for a moment. “Fuck!”

Splinters had formed and pierced her skin as she had tightened her hand too harshly on the wooden structure. She wouldn’t be able to lean on her hand for the time being and she couldn’t afford the risk of flinching and flattening her husband all because she was now on edge and unable to get off like she wanted. It threatened to make her more frustrated than if she hadn’t tried to have some sex with her husband today. She was fuming, until she felt a little hand on her inner thigh.

“Do you want me to… to work on you? Or I could, uh, remove the shards from your hand, if you want to?”

“No honey… I can remove them myself and you’d be uncomfortable extending yourself to pleasure me. And if I got a little too stimulated and I’d fell on you...”

“Galadriel” he said sternly as her voice trailed off. “I’m your husband. I can help you, honey. It’s not a problem. It doesn’t bother me, even!”

She sighed. Sometimes he could be stubborn like that, as if he needed to prove something to her – and to him. She wasn’t too fond of this part of his personality, to be honest. He had gotten hurt once or twice because of it already and now that they had children she didn’t want that to happen again. None of the little ones would understand if their daddy went to the hospital just because he wanted to prove that he could keep up with his Small wife – which was impossible as far as she was concerned.

“Fine” she relented, taking a step back to see him as she told him what he’d be allowed to do. “You can remove the splinters. Try not to get some yourself. You’re naked and too tiny for me to remove yours, if they got stuck in inappropriate places…”

“They won’t. I mean, it won’t be that hard to avoid something like that happening to begin with and since I guess we won’t have more sexy time together right now, you could also give me back my clothes.”

“No, I want you naked for now” she replied, extending her hand toward him.

He sighed but he did as he was told and Galadriel took a good long look at her little man. He wasn’t one of those bodybuilders or great action flicks guys who had to appear shirtless at least once in each of their movies. But he looked far better in her opinion. As he approached her hand started removing the splinters, some longer than his own hand, very carefully she couldn’t help but moan a little.

“Really? I never knew you liked pain” he jabbed up, sounding a little amuse. “You should have told me before.”

“Please” she groaned, rolling her eyes. “It’s just that it’s super sexy having my little man doing something for me in the nude… I think I should have you wear only an apron at home from now on.”

“I’m sure the social services will love it when they’ll barge in because the kids are behaving inappropriately at kindergarten.”

“You’re supposed to help me relax right now” she whined a little, before biting her lips and cupping one of her breasts.

“Seems to me it’s working. Don’t go you losing your balance now, okay?”

“Yeah, yeah…”

Galadriel was a little frustrated, in spite of herself. She had really wanted to fuck her husband on that stupid drawer but it had turned out to be too fragile. A common frustration for Smalls who somehow ever got stuff tailed for “bigger Normals” when Giants and above had access to far sturdier materials. They only ever got the scraps – and that Normals basically were lower than them did very little to make the busty woman feel better about it, since she could have hurt badly her husband because of that stuff being inadequate.

“I know that frown. Stop worrying about what could have happened and enjoy the moment Gal’.”

“That’s you who says me? You’re always the most stressed out of us.”

“Not since I went working for you, I haven’t.”

She looked at her husband, a little surprised by how honest he sounded. As he truly been so mistreated in her previous work that having to satisfy his wife’s needs at the office was officially better than that? She felt a pang of anger. She’d need to deal with his former boss. Perhaps she’d not even use legal ways to do that. She moaned softly and closed her eyes as she imagined that she’d seek him out and take on him all the pain he had dished to her beloved little man.

“See? You’re clearly a masochist” grumbled Tristan as he removed another splinter from his wife’s hand.

“No? I can assure you, it’s not that.”