- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone ! I have back-log chapters for this story, so they'll be put out from time to time. I'll stop my patreon relatively soon (hopefully before May) because I'm not happy with my ability to deliver over there, so all future stories will be free. Also, i have a few I feel like posting here, so sorry for the inundation coming !

Chapter 4

It was surprising how fast a strange new normal could become a routine. Galadriel had expected her return to work to make for a difficult time for her babies but it turned out it hadn’t been the case at all. The babysitters she had hired, one for the Small-sized loves and one for the itty-bitty Normal’s one, did wonder and it had allowed her to resume her duty undaunted. In fact, with the addition of her husband, she had never been that productive and she had finished the first year after her return to work a lot wealthier than before.

She suspected that the fact she had stayed in touch with her employees and their work during her almost year-long leave, thanks to the generous social security of Gigantopia, had played a significant part in her success-story, but she prided herself in her hard-work nonetheless. Now, she was almost as happy to leave home for work than to return to see her little marvels who always seemed incredibly joyous when their mommy and daddy went home, even if the two adults were often disheveled after their trip home – courtesy of one secluded and dark alleyway where Galadriel now had the habit to fuck her husband against a wall.

As usual, Tristan went to speak with the mousey little girl who babysat Dragos while she got to talk a little with Katiba, the Small bombshell who had agreed to take care of her little ones in exchange of unusual payments. She had accepted to take a lot less than she bought to have to take care of Valeria and Arthur in exchange of a help for her studies. Considering her looks – she was chubby but with such crazy curves she could have been a super-busty model on Instagram – Galadriel considered it a fair prize.

“How was your day?” she asked the tanned brunette, who could – and shouldn’t have to – hide her Arab origins.

“Largely uneventful. Estelle had a little trouble preventing Dragos from rushing to his siblings whenever we left them alone, but I think the little ones are starting to understand that he isn’t a toy and they are more careful around him.”

“Well, that is expected, they are almost two, after all!” laughed Galadriel, waving her almost white hair around as she looked down on the smaller Small – Katiba stood at a measly 18 meters tall. “Anything else?”

“Uh… Not really” fidgeted the younger Small, looking away. “At least nothing concerning the children…” she added under the scrutiny of her part-time employer.

“So it’s about the mousey girl?” grinned Galadriel.

The more experienced woman had known for a long time that Katiba had a crush on her co-worker here, but she didn’t seem to know how to act on it. That the Normal girl didn’t really seemed attracted to her, possibly because she was too frightened by the incredible body of the Small bombshell, or perhaps because she wasn’t into girls. But from Galadriel point of view, the sexual orientation of Normals wasn’t really of importance when pursued by a Grown’s attraction.

“Yeah…” mumbled Katiba, her skin darkening as she fidgeted a little. “She’s just… I love her body type, so thin and frail and, urgh, it’s really starting to affect my conduct here and I don’t like it, but I don’t know how to deal with it.”

“Be assertive” stated Galadriel, who appreciated the honesty of the girl tremendously. “If she feels like playing hard to catch, remember that in the end, they love being dominated, our little cousins. And you have considerable assets to ease her into a relationship with you” she continued, pointing at breasts which dwarfed her own, even when she had seven meters on the other Small. “But don’t be too rough, okay? It wouldn’t do to become a bully, she’d hate it and perhaps even file a complain about you, which would hinder your future career, got it?”

“So I can assault her but I can’t assault her?” asked Katiba, clearly confused.

“No. You can lift her and press her against your chest as you explain your feelings to her, and if she reacts accordingly, you can go further than that. If she doesn’t, you’ll have to put her back on the ground and say that you’re sorry but really couldn’t contain yourself any longer. Do you think you can do that?”

“It’ll be worth a try!” beamed the smaller Small, as she rushed away. “Thanks Miss Briar.”

“Mistress Briar” laughed Galadriel, who felt that the mousey Normal girl, whose name she had never bothered remembering, was in for quite an evening, if she knew what was good for her – Katiba’s breasts were massive enough that the other babysitter could disappear thrice over in their chasm.

“Who, I don’t know what you said to her, but our younger sitter sure was in a hurry” suddenly said Tristan, carrying a giggling and excited Dragos. “What did you say to her?”

“What she desperately needed to hear” replied Galadriel with a mysterious smile.

“Mommy!” suddenly blurted Dragos, surprising both her parents.

The Small woman crouched and extended her hands toward her littlest baby, who was giggling and calling her. It wasn’t the first word he spoke, he had said Daddy before, to her lasting resentment, she had to admit, but it was the first time he called her out like that and there was no way she wouldn’t immediately answer him. Tristan shook his head and grinned as he deposited the little baby in her upturned palms and watched her lift them to her face.

“Hello there Dragos, Mommy’s here” she cooed, eliciting another bout of laughter from her baby.

She approached her nose from her son, who didn’t seem that impressed by it, even when he was far smaller than it! She let out a burst of wind through her nostril, which made him fall on his back, to his delight. Galadriel herself felt incredibly joyous. All her children were great to have around, but none was as sunny as her youngest. It was almost as if he was compensating his small size with a lot of laughter. Arthur was more of a crybaby and Valeria more dominant, but Dragos was definitively the happiest.

It surprised her continuously, because his father often seemed sour and depressive – at least before he started working for her, now he was a lot happier and was clearly getting in touch with his kids more. As if on cue, two loud series of footsteps were heard in the corridor and in barged the older kids. Arthur noticed his father who was in his path and managed to wobble away from him but Valeria didn’t. Mercifully, Tristan had good reflexes and was able to jump to safety.

“Hey! What did I say about running in the house!” he bellowed, his face a mixture of fear and anger.

“Daddy!”

Clearly, Valeria had a hard time understanding how – or perhaps why – her father could be angry about anything. With a very possessive huff, she lifted him and hugged him. Galadriel winced when she heard the air being pressed out of his lungs in a wheeze but it seemed their daughter was starting to get a handle on how to not crush things, which was great, since she released her father enough to let him breathe.

“Hey! I want Daddy!” whined Arthur, but he didn’t dare to go and fight with her sister.

In the last two years, it had become clear that Valeria would probably tower over him at least up until puberty, and probably even beyond – unlike Normal boys who seemed to grow a lot more once they reached their teenage years compared to their female counterpart, Growns had a steadier growth, and rarely – if ever – saw an upset once the three years mark had been passed. Galadriel had always been taller at her age than her older brother had been and it had never changed over the year.

“Mommy, that not fair!” cried Arthur, pointing at his sister holding her father.

“That is not fair, Arthur” she gently corrected him, making sure her smallest boy was secure in the palm of her left hand before she extended the other to ruffle the hair of his brother. “And just wait, I’m sure Daddy will love being cuddled by you once Valeria will have gently put him on the ground, right dear?”

“You shouldn’t let them get their way like that, it won’t be beneficial in the long run” grumbled Tristan, wiggling s best he could to look at her. “They need to learn not to run in the house like that. What if it had been Dragos and not me? Or if I hadn’t bee fast enough.”

As much as she loathed admitting it, her little hubby was right. She was used to being a Small surrounded by Normals now, so she had learnt to pay a modicum of attention to what was going on near her feet – which wasn’t exactly easy because of how large her breasts were. She boasted to never have maimed a Normal and it was true but she had had her fair share of bumps and had sent more than one of the little people flying as she walked too briskly when she was younger.

“Daddy’s right” she said to her two adorable big babies. “You need to be careful with what you’re doing in the house my angels. What if it had been… Esther…”

“Estelle” corrected her husband and even without focusing on him Galadriel could hear his eyes rolling.

“Estelle? You could have hurt real bad and then nobody would have been here to take care of Dragos during the day. I know you’ll be going to the kindergarten in a few months but for now it’s necessary you be careful, okay?”

“I can care of meself” stated the little boy in her left hand, who puffed and looked very much displeased by the idea he needed someone to look over him.

“Can’t” said Arthur with a grin. “You can’t play with the toys!”

“I can play with my toys!” yelled Dragos, who wobbled toward the edge of her hand until she made him fall on his back.

“No walking in mommy’s hand!” she growled at him. “And you Arthur, stop mocking your brother, or I’ll have to put you in the corner of shame! And put Daddy down, Valeria, or you’ll all go to the corner”

Her daughter defied her gaze for a moment but she relented and put Tristan down gently. Arthur fidgeted a little but said nothing and looked away, not wanting to be punished – he was more than a little accustomed to the shame corner after all. As for Dragos he sat on her hand and crossed his little arms, pouting in the most adorable way. It was extremely hard to not laugh at that, but she did her best.

“Okay kids, time to get your goûter!” suddenly boomed Tristan, clapping his hands together and eliciting three very loud cries of joy. “And no running!” he added as the two Small kids darted toward the main room.

“Mommy, I want to go too!” called Dragos and, regretfully, Galadriel put back her hand on the ground and tilted it until her boy could slide on it, get on all four and then up clambered toward his siblings.

“They’re growing up so fast” she sighed.

“Come on, they aren’t even two yet!”

“Laugh if you want but it’s how I feel” she grumbled at her husband’s hilarity. “So, was everything great with Dragos’ babysitter?”

“Yeah, all went well. She told me he’s the kindest baby she ever had to watch over. But she’s a little worried about Katiba.”

“Oh?  Why?”

“She told me she looks at her funny and she’s a little afraid she doesn’t like Normals” he revealed, sounding worried himself.

“Oh! Then I can assure you it’s nothing of the sort.”

Galadriel didn’t feel like betraying the feelings of another Small, even with her husband. As the tiniest of the Growns, they had to have a sort of code, a solidarity that no one could take from them. At least that was how she felt and how she intended to teach her two Small babies. Not that she wanted them to hide anything important to their father or their brother, Heavens no! But some things were better discussed between Smalls first, that was all.

“Absolutely not. Now if you’d be so kind as to go and see that the kids don’t mess up with the sofa while I’ll prepare their collation, you’ll be awesome” she lied to him expertly.

“Sure…. But don’t forget mine. My boss’s leaving me famished at work!” he winked.

“Oh the bastard” she laughed her ass out as she got up, towering over her little husband who was scampering toward the room where they could hear the start of another argument between the siblings.

Before going to the kitchen however, Galadriel looked out of the front window. As expected she noticed Katiba, who was turning a little to look at the house just as this very moment. Her cheeks were red and her eyes shone with such pleasure that the older woman was certain she had managed to approach the mousey Normal. What was her name again? Marina? Not that it did matter. But just as the babysitter turned around, Galadriel’s eyes bulged. She was almost certain she had seen a hand appear against the soft thread of her shirt above her cleavage.

“Shit. Sometimes I really wish I was their size. Those tits looks super comfortable.”

“You said something?” asked her husband, who had barely been able to hear her mumble.

“Nope, nothing!”