- Text Size +

Chapter 6

Tristan fidgeted in his seat. He would have liked to not be here today. Sadly, Galadriel would never be able to fit into a Normal sized room, in a Normal sized building, serving as a kindergarten for Normal sized kids. That was why he found himself seating in his chair, waiting for the dreaded three-monthly encounter with the staff, to make sure everything was okay. Usually, it was a bad time because Dragos seemed to have a lot of difficulties understanding the reactions of his peers.

He was by no means violent or anything on purpose, but he was taller than most children his age – just like he had been remembered Tristan, and it came with a whole army of problems. It meant he played rougher than most because he was stronger and it made him somewhat feared, something he didn’t liked much, as he had told him once, pouting. And the fact that his siblings were Smalls didn’t help in that matter: what was almost not registered by tem when they played together (but supervised) was too much for most Normals his age.

He was a gentle kid, but it seemed to Tristant that his smallest – normalish?- son would always have problems fitting among his fellow Normals. It made him nervous and worried, reopening old wounds from his past. He had been too tall for most girls his age, always, and his little boy seemed to be a tad taller that he himself had been, which unnerved him. He closed his eyes and leant backward, trying to focus on something else than the kid, for a few minutes – and his wife’s opulent bosom sprang in his mind.

“Mister Briar?” called a voice, startling him.

“Yes, I’m here!” he replied as he almost jumped up.

As he did so, he towered over the fifty-something woman who was basically the head honcho of this kindergarten. She seemed a little startled, once again and he did his best to not wince. Even after several years, she didn’t seem to really be able to countenance his size. It was truly something puzzling for foreigners, who seemed to have a hard time understanding how casual Gigantopians could be around Growns but nervous over taller than average Normals – but it was precisely the fact that they lived in the shadows of behemoths that any deviation from the norm unnerved them.

He blinked and tried to ignore his misgivings – he had a slight distaste of those Normals who reacted as if he was a freak because he was taller. That or, as he had discovered during his teenager years, he was plain old “ugly” for girls who sought out smaller and less muscular mates, for fear of taller ones carrying too much of a Grown’s DNA or something equally dumb. Nobody had ever proved that a woman could be hurt by giving birth to a Grown taller than she was but it was a common fear among Normals at least.

“Mister Briar, I’m really thankful that you could come again – even if I think Dragos’ mother would need to hear what I have to say, since both your participation will be required.”

“I’m sorry, what?” asked Tristan as he had barely entered the principal’s office and she was already going on and on, nervously.

“Hum, well, it’s a tradition that when our kids leave the kindergarten to go to Middle-School that the families all share an evening at the end of the school year – which is in two months as you probably know.

“Uh, yes but… as I’ve told you when we enrolled Dragos here, my wife is a Small and…”

“Wait, a Small or small?” she asked, her brow furrowing and her face losing some colors.

“A Small. But why…”

Dragos stopped talking as he saw the woman go out of her chair as if she had spring for legs and rushed for a nearby closet, filled to the brim with files and other papers. It seemed she knew her way around it just as well as he now did his wife’s office at work, because in less than a second, she had fished one, looked at it and just as Tristan expected her to grumble or fumble or even just apologize she let out one of the foulest collection of words he had ever heard.

“Is everything okay?” he asked her tentatively.

“Well… yes and no” sighed the principal, sitting back at her chair and handing him the file. “As you can see, that paper wasn’t filled properly and we didn’t pay it attention at the time – and it can come and bite you – and us – in the ass now. Forgive my crude language.”

Tristan tried to see where the problem was, but he couldn’t really tell. Until the older Normal showed him, that is. When he noticed, he was the one swearing loudly and bleaching. The rest of the meet up was largely uneventful and he was glad to learn that Dragos was displaying a better understanding of his own strength and how to behave around Normals his age, but his mind was too preoccupied by what he’d say to his wife when he’d got home.

 

* * *

“Do you think you could have someone taking care of Valeria and Arthur the 22th of June?” he directly asked her when he got home to a loving wife cooking dinner while keeping an eye on their three children. “Perhaps your mother?”

“She’d adore that, but you know she can be a little… rough with Dragos” replied Galadriel, focused on her cooking more than anything.

She looked stunning, now more than ever. The years had been kinder to her than to him, at least Tristan felt that way. Her pregnancy had been followed by some gain in pounds – or tons, really – but almost all of those had went to her ass and her breasts, transforming her already curvy figure into one of raw sexuality. Even the relaxed clothes she wore at home did precious little to hide how sexy she was. And it wasn’t just fat, she was exercising a lot since a few months and it showed.

“That’s the thing, Dragos wouldn’t stay with her” her said finally, wincing as the beautiful motion of her cheeks dancing as she cocked came to an abrupt halt. “I’ll be needed at his school. And so will you.”

“What?”

A single word, but Tristan winced nonetheless. He looked up and up, as his wife turned on her heels. Her face was cold and expressionless but he could already see anger in her eyes. He almost wanted to let his eyes wander on her impressive bosom but he knew better than to delay by giving in to temptation. The sooner he’d tell the truth, the better it’d be. It wasn’t easy to do that however and he hoped she wouldn’t get to angry at him for what could only be his mistake.

“I had a meeting with the principal of the kindergarten this evening.”

“I know” she said, squinting. “What does it has to do with me?”

“Well, it turns out that I… I made a mistake filing the inscription paper, all those years ago. You see, I was certain I had indicated you were a Small but it turned out I mistakenly crossed the Normal one for you too…”

“So what?” she asked, sounding perhaps a tad worried now.

“Well, the school organize an event at the end of the last year and… well, they refuse to put in a good word for children whose parents haven’t shown a… sufficient dedication to their school years because they say they’ll, uh, fail later anyway.”

There was a loud snap followed by an equally loud sound when half of the wooden spoon Galadriel had been using fell to the ground. That thing was larger than Tristan’s torso, and his wife had broken it without even thinking, just because she was getting angry. Usually he loved her displays of strength and power. When she lifted him as if he weighed nothing to nestle him between her mounds, it was truly a sexually charged display. But right now, she was livid with anger.

“Are they telling me I’m not dedicated to my son’s future? The little bitch… I should –”

“Mom! Is everything alright?” suddenly asked Valeria, barging in, looking rather serious for a twelve or so meters 7 years old already.

“Yes, everything’s fine sweetie” said Tristan, attracting his daughter’s attention, and earning a huge smile as a reward.

“Daddy!” she screamed as she rushed toward him, lifted him from the ground and hugged him – perhaps a little too tightly. “Can I show you what I did today?”

“Wait a minute young girl” said her mother, but Tristan could hear that her anger was dissipating as fast as it had appeared. “Your Daddy was telling me something important. You’ll be able to show him what you did in a few, okay?”

“But…”

“No but Valeria. He’ll be with you kids in a moment, I swear. And now” she continued once her daughter had dropped him on the ground and left the room. “What do the little idiots want out of me?”

“They want to you to spend an evening with all the parents basically. They have an open space for kids to play with and all, so they said you could probably stay there and all” explained Tristan. “I think it’d be enough – at least the principal told me it’d be enough.”

Galadriel groaned but Tristan knew it was already a closed deal. She wouldn’t put their son’s future in danger just because the idea of standing like a huge attraction in an open space while most parents may have been inside – for fear of her more than anything else – was unappealing to her. Still, her husband knew better than to think he’d get out of it scot free. And indeed, when she crouched to pick up the broken wooden spoon, she also lifted him effortlessly to the counter.

“So, I hope you know you need to be punished for your mistake?”

“Need is not the word I’d have used” he replied, half-smiling – he could tell she was more playful than really angry now.

“Oh yes is the right word” she corrected him with a grin. “You’ll force me to get in the open surrounded by Normals who will be gawking at me when my figure hasn’t recovered from my pregnancy all those years ago. I’ll be offered to their perverted eyes!”

“Well, you’d certainly give a heart attack to most of those women” he laughed. “Most of them seems to believe I am single you know?”

“Humpf, I’m sure you did nothing to dispel that misconception, so you doubly deserve your punishment” she grumbled, amused in spite of herself.

Tristan had no time to consider what it’d be. She simply moved her torso a little, let her zeppelin-like tits smash into him and push him on his back, feeling a little sore already. And then, she comfortably nestled one of her tit on him. It was a good thing it was so large, in the end, because most of its weight wasn’t put on him but the counter. And he knew she was in an uncomfortable position anyway so he didn’t risk too much. But still, tons of flesh pressing on you had a terrifying quality that even experience couldn’t dull.

He knew his wife was in truth extremely careful with that. When they had started dating, she had been less and he had ended with a broken leg and several fractured ribs. She had been horrified and she had wanted to break up their relationship. It had taken a lot of effort from him to convince her that it was okay and that he had expected that sort of things to happen from time to time. As long as she wasn’t maliciously hurting him, Tristan was okay with the risk of getting badly injured.

At this point of their relationship he knew his punishment wouldn’t last for much longer. Breathing was getting hard and he felt his joints groaning as he tried to move – if he remained still she usually remained on top of him for a while longer. And it felt better to struggle anyway, if only because it could produce some great moans out of her from time to time, when he grazed a sensitive location on that large mound of flesh. And indeed, as it became really hard to breathe, he was released.

“Tsk tsk, you look so disheveled… the kids will wonder what has happened!” she grinned at him.

“Whose fault is that?” he chuckled.

“Yours for making such a ridiculous mistake in the first place years ago.”

He lifted his hands, conceding defeat. It was only the signal of more kinkiness to come that evening he suspected.