- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Two more chapters to go after this one !

Chapter 7

She was doing her best to ignore all the side glances and even the few morons gawking at her, but it was easier said than done for Galadriel. She was glad her husband had talked her out of wearing a skirt, or even a dress. She did suspect that more than a few of them would have tried to sneak a peek at her panty otherwise. And as Tristan had eloquently put it, a dress would be easy to sneak into undetected and she’d be blamed if she ever ended trampling unknowingly a pervert…

Knowing all of this did precious little to make the whole ordeal easier to deal with. Kids and parents gave her a wide berth but even then, she towered over the school’s building! And of course, even in the open space where kids used to play, she was kind of stuck in one place, as moving would mean forcing the throng of parents around to gather their brats and move them out of the way. Even shifting her weight around earned her more than a few worried looks from the gnats…

“… and as you know, we pride ourselves in the importance of a well chosen future for the kids in our fine establishment…” droned the principal or whatever was her title, since Galadriel couldn’t be bothered to remember it.

She slapped in her hands on cues when the rest of the crowd did and she managed to hide both her boredom and disdain from an academic body which had to have two parents gathered with their kids during a whole evening before they even agreed to try and help the children get to a good Middle School. It seemed pathetic in her eyes and she’d have loved to have a word with whoever had designed this scheme. But sadly, she doubted that even of her feet would have fit into the office of the woman in charge of the school, let alone the rest of her body.

She was happy her husband was here, with Dragos of course. Her boy seemed awfully quiet and she wondered how Tristan managed to keep his that cool. Perhaps he had spiked her lunch with something to keep him subdued? He wasn’t the most demonstrative kid at home but she had expected him to not be able to stay still for however how long the discourse of the day was supposed to last. Then again, even the other kids seemed cowed, perhaps because of her presence, realized Galadriel.

She blushed, feeling surprisingly embarrassed by that idea. It was one of the reasons which made it hard for her to deal with peoples not of her size – she never fit. Among Smalls she was tall, but it didn’t really pose a problem of course. But with Normals she looked ginormous, and among Giants she was but a midget… and Titans and Gigantics were simply so much out of her league that she tried her best to avoid them as much as possible – even if Tristan had once slyly reminded her that the size difference between here and a Titan was slightly smaller than between her and him.

As it was, Galadriel felt as if every second of every minute was an hour unto itself. It was absolutely infuriating and she would have down something already, perhaps simply leaving the space by walking over the two stories high buildings, if it hadn’t endangered her smallest baby’s chances to get into a great school. She had to put up a brave show now, because it’d already be hard enough for him to find a fulfilling job later on, what with most managerial position being held by Smalls like his mom and all.

She allowed her mind to drift away from this tedious ceremony where pocket-doll sized peoples talked and talked and talked. She started to fantasize about what she could have done to this place if she truly had the fantasy of being mean. She’d have started to remove the roofs, of course. It would prevent the Normals from scampering inside to hide. Then she’d probably have picked one or two of the men who leered at her too openly and she’d send them flying over the block.

It was an old habit she hadn’t indulged since forever. When she had been younger, a kid really, long before she met her beloved Tristan, she had fantasized like that a great deal of time. She even had, as a child, indulged into her fantasies when she went to Western Gigantopia to enjoy the beach and all. There weren’t that many peoples over there, especially Normals and they made for the perfect outlets of frustration for Small children who needed to feel powerful a little.

It was hard to not abuse one’s superior body of course, when dealing with the petite beings but she had grown accustomed to limit it to some kinky time with her husband. But the high-pitched, droning voice of the dean or whatever was really starting to grate on her nerves and Galadriel wondered if anyone would even notice if she stepped on the woman. They were all probably in a spell right now, sleeping as they stood and not at all able to realize what was happening around them…

“And that is why I am really thankful for you all to have come here, for some informal discussion with the professors and I, and…”

Not snorting or rolling her eyes required an awful lot of willpower as she heard the sheer absurdity coming out of the old woman’s mouth. They all had been standing here for at least half an hour, if not even more! But it did seem it was the end of her discourse, which would mean time to get out of here as soon as possible. Galadriel expected that her torture would end in a few minute and she allowed herself a faint smile. Her evening wouldn’t be entirely wasted, after all.

“This is why, for the next few hours, I highly encourage you to bond as parents. It’ll be extremely important for your children’s future, believe me.”

That the Small mother didn’t turn the dean into a gory paste under her foot was, in her mind, an absolute testament of her restrain and self control. She’d tell as much to her husband as soon as they’d get home, but right now all she could do was look up, away from the little peoples who started to cautiously move around, meeting up and forming little groups here and there. With a side glance, she noticed several omen approaching her husband, who remained relatively close to her ankles.

One of them, who seemed to be a single mother attracted her attention. She wore clothes which were clearly tailor made… but mostly to enhance her curvaceous body. Galadriel realized with some stupor that proportionally speaking, they were probably really close when it came to their respective physiques… but the skank was obviously trying to hit on her man! Her blood boiled but she managed to keep her head cool. She wasn’t a child anymore, she knew how to confront that bitch who was almost trying to shove her bazoongas beneath her man’s nose.

“Tristan, honey, can’t you present me to your friends?” she asked her husband as she crouched, which emphasized her size of course, as her rear grazed a nearby building.

“Oh, uh… yeah of course honey” he balberred, surprised by her intervention – she couldn’t blame him since she had told him before that she’d remain largely aloof and silent, if not addressed directly by the school’s team. “That’s Mr. and Mrs. Martin, Mr. and Mrs. Jacobsson, Mr. and Mrs. N’guyen and Mrs. Porchet.”

“Please, call me Samantha” laughed the last one, the bitch.

The gall of her! Not seething openly took a lot on her but Galadriel wouldn’t give that Samantha the pride to be able to boast about how she had made a Small angry. Still, it wasn’t an easy feat, as blood rushed to his ears and she couldn’t hear anything for a time. It was the laugh of the children, including the unmistakable hyena-like laugher of her very own Dragos which managed to bring her back to the situation at hand. Clearly unable to feel the tension in the air, the little ones were amusing themselves, as best they could, jumping and screaming and laughing.

They were adorable, she had to admit… but Galadriel also felt a pang of fear. Her husband was fragile but she had come to know how to behave around him, even in sexual ways, to avoid any harm. Her second son was even smaller and weaker! Seeing him running around, as kids from all over seemed to flock together, sometimes even daringly approaching her, turning around almost at the last moment as they laughed and cried made her shiver a little. What if her baby fell and got hurt?

To her own bewilderment, it was surprisingly entrancing to look at the mini-beings acting so childish. She felt a warm smile tug at the side of her mouth and a small hand resting on her exposed skin near her ankle – Tristan’s. It was good to see her baby interacting with people his own size – even if he was already slightly taller than the rest of them. His father was tall for his kind, she had to admit it now that she saw many Normals around her and had the time to really look at them.

Of course, looking at her husband brought her attention back on the woman, with her big breasts, who was really too close for her taste. And while it was always somewhat difficult to truly see the face of Normals compared people her size – the correct height in her mind of course – she was absolutely 100% certain she looked at her man with more than a little predatory intent. If she wasn’t careful, the little bitch would try to corner her husband into a dark place for some cardio!

“Hum… honey?” asked Tristan as her fingers coiled over him, erecting a real barrier between her and everyone else.

“Sorry, you know it’s not always easy spotting you with our size difference my love” she told him truthfully – she wasn’t lying, he was so small that he could disappear from her sight with far too much ease. “I don’t want anything to happen to you by being careless. Better safe than sorry right?”

“Uh, yeah, I guess so” admitted her husband.

“Really? You’ve always seemed quite capable to me Tristan” laughed the bitch with a warm throaty laugh.

The two of them seemed to know each other really well and if anyone had noticed the malevolent glare that Galadriel gave just then, she’d may have been in trouble because the little fucks would have scampered around screaming, she’d have bet on it. Two things prevented such a pathetic reaction. One, she looked at the sky, so nobody saw her. Two, her husband didn’t even tense or anything, which indicated that he wasn’t worried one bit – or that he didn’t even notice the woman’s attempt at flirting.

Surprisingly enough, the rest of the evening was largely uneventful as the discussions from that point onward drifted to the kids, and every parent gloated about his or her own offspring. Of course, Galadriel indulged them, knowing that her baby was by far the best of them all. Said baby managed to spend a great evening and she realized she had never seen him as happy as he was now, playing with peoples her size. Until now she had refrained from having his birthdays at home for fear of an accident but perhaps she ought to relax on that front?

“That was great, in the end wasn’t it?” asked Tristan as he sat in the palm of her hand, cradling their little baby who was so exhausted that he was already sleeping in his father’s arms.

“Please. It was boring as hell most of the time, and I hadn’t a hunk trying to woo me around in spite of your presence, unlike you and your friend Samantha” she grumbled, looking in his direction as she walked them all home.

“Wait, you don’t mean to tell me… Samantha? No way! She can be a little too tactile yeah, but come on honey!”

“Tristan. I swear sometimes I worry you’re blind” chuckled the Small woman. “The only way she’d have been more obvious would have been to kiss you, or grope you someplace. Just so you know, both of those will arrive as soon as we get home.”

Tristan gasped and blabbered but in the end he said nothing. A mischievous smile on her face, Galadriel increased her pace. She had a lot of pent up frustrations to deal with, and she knew just how to get a relief.