- Text Size +

Chapter 8

“Mooooooooooom!” screamed Valeria. “Arthur is stealing my toys!”

“That’s not true!” came the yelling reply of the second son of the family.

Galadriel sighed. Her husband was out of town with Dragos, went to visit his family. She hated them so she didn’t want to see them – plus they had nothing to accommodate a Small mother, let alone her two bigger children. She had had to take a leave, because she wanted to take care of her growing babies when they were still little enough that she could pick both of them at the same time. It wouldn’t last much longer, sadly.

“I’m coming!” she called back.

At almost eight years old, the two Smalls of the trio were turning into pure terror, or so she had heard. Valeria was particularly tall, at almost fourteen meters, but her little brother wasn’t that far behind with his eleven and a half in height, which gave him a whole head over kids his age. And apparently they had no qualm being quarrelsome, a trait of character Galadriel actually fostered in her children, of course. Smalls were at the bottom of the ladder in term of size and positions in Gigantopia – Normals weren’t even near the ladder, of course – and anything which could give her babies an edge in there was great in her eyes.

“Okay, what’s happening!?” she bellowed when she entered the room where her children were “playing”.

The two siblings seemed ready to fight each other, something she had always forbidden them to do. Valeria was using her superior size to push her brother away from a toy which may or may not have been a teddy bear once, long ago, but had been torn apart and knitted in place by the patient work of her husband – something he seemed to posses in droves and had earned the eternal respect of his humongous babies. But as for the situation at hands, it was clear that Arthur considered that the toy – whatever it may have been – was his for now, considering how powerfully he struggled to get it.

“Valeria. The last time I saw you near it was almost six months ago” sighed Galadriel. “Your Brother played with it yesterday!”

“It doesn’t mean it’s his!” haughtily replied the kid. “He could play with Dragos’ toys anyway, they’d fit his size better!”

“You’re the one who always want what Dragos has!” shouted Arthur, his shrill voice piercing Galadriel’s ears.

“Enough!” she roared, stopping her children’s antics. “If you can’t learn to heave with your sibling, how can you hope to foster help in the future? You have to be ready! You’re growing, my babies!”

Perhaps she was a tad too harsh on them – but she had grown her business by being sharp and ruthless when she needed it to and she expected her children to pick her pace someday – well, her Small children, Dragos was too tender and fragile for this sort of thing of course, and she wanted to shield him from the stress of such a life. Plus she didn’t want some Small ogling him – or worse! She knew the libido of her kind, after all, and her baby boys would probably grow up to be quite the beauty!

“But Mom!” complained the twins in unison, making her chuckle a little.

“No but moms, children, you should have thought about it before. By the way, I heard that you made new friends at school?” she added, driving the conversation toward a subject she hoped would take the toy out of their mind.

“Yes! She’s a little bit taller than me…” started Victoria, but her brother cut her off rudely.

“Liar! She’s a lot taller than you! Idiot!”

“No she’s not!” yelped Victoria, who tried to tackle her brother down, angered by the very annoying voice he had used, which made Galadriel sigh.

“I doubt a Small can be a lot taller than your sister, sweetie” she gently said to her beautiful boy.

“She’s a Giant!” stated Arthur, to his mother’s sudden horror.

“But Laure’s super gentle!” hastily added Victoria, who seemed to better gauge her mother’s emotion, as always.

“I’m sure she is” she replied, doing her best to hide her worries.

When she had been a kid, she hated Giants – in truth she probably still did, a little. They were arrogant know it alls who never cared about the intricacies of the infrastructures and administrations of Gigantopia. They expected grand policies and all to be put in place but lacked the finesse to focus on the many tasks needed to make those work. If there was even a need for Small like her nor her work, if Giants had been a tenth as efficient as their arrogance led them to believe they were.

Young adulthood had not helped here change her vision much. She had been with a Giant boyfriend, something she never talked about, certainly not with her beloved Tristan. He already suffered from feelings of inadequacies, even after all this years together. Knowing that she had broke up a relationship with such a colossus because he filled her too much to the point that it was just painful, would be salting the wound of her husband’s pride, and she didn’t want to do that for the world!

“Really Mommy, she is!” insisted Valeria, bringing her mother back to the present. “She doesn’t like when other Giant kids pick up on Smalls and she even says that Normals are good people too!”

“Well, they are” stated Galadriel, who had learnt over the year how wrong most Smalls were about their smallest brethren.

Sure, Normals could fit comfortably between the perky breasts of the tiniest Small woman – if she had breasts to show off, of course! Not all were as endowed as Galadriel herself was. And Normals also made good sex toys, when she had been a teenager, exploring her sexuality, it had been quite something! Shoving an arrogant jackass no taller than her fingers inside her cunt while she smoked enough weed equal to a whole town’s monthly consumption bill was quite something – sometimes she even missed so wild years of her.

But her husband had taught her better. There was something strangely erotic at – sometimes – submitting to the touch of someone small enough to walk on you. She loved it now, the feeling of vastness but also of gentleness she experienced when her Tristan climbed on of her large orbs and played with a nipple as large as his torso. If not more, now, after the pregnancy, since both her breasts had swelled massively and the two Smalls babies hadn’t helped reduce them in size. There was something absolutely entrancing in those moments, when she could gaze at her naked husband.

If she was honest with herself, she almost wanted another child with him, hopefully another Small, just to enjoy the otherworldly sensation on someone in her belly and someone above it. But it would have been irresponsible. She already had her hands full with the two little demons before her right now, who seemed to take her silence as a good reason to try and climb her or force her to play with them since she had so clearly dared to prevent them from going into an all-out brawl and couldn’t even be arsed to listen to them explaining why Laure was great.

“Mom!” yelped Arthur, surprising both his mother and sister with how imperious his voice as suddenly. “Can we invite Laure to come here next week-end? You’d see she’s great!”

“Arthur’s in love!” laughed Valeria, who seemed to find it delightful – what a tease it was to irate her brother with!

“No I’m not!” yelped the smaller Small, his voice shrill suddenly and his face blushing at an alarmingly rate, betraying him.

Galadriel shook her head but smiled. She had been young. She also had had childhood crushes. She sometimes even saw them again, and a part of her couldn’t help but wonder about what ifs and crazy hypothesis. What could have been, if she had been sent more often to their houses as a kid? What if she had been more honest with her innocent feelings back then? But, as usual, she reminded herself that it’d mean a different life than the one she had, and that one she liked a lot!

“Of course sweetie” she replied, smiling at her son. “We can have your big girlfriend over!”

“She’s not my girlfriend!”

* * *

Tristan sighed. He missed his wife. Coming home to his parents was great, and it was also a good thing that Dragos saw another world than the gleaming Gigantopia. Here, in the westernmost corners of the country, there were almost no Smalls, and citizens above that class were simply unheard off. It offered much needed respite for Normals, who could walk on the pavement without being worried about incoming feet to crush them if they weren’t extra-careful. It was something his wife had a hard time understanding, in spite of only being a Small.

He sighed once more. Thinking about Galadriel did very little to appease his arousal. In fact, he felt that it made it worse. He was still handsome, according to his parents and he noticed the way some women around here looked at him. A few of them would even had curves able to compete with his wife’s… if they had been Smalls or her Normal. But they were far smaller than him and he felt – with a little stupor he had to be honest- an absence of interest in them, at all.

He wanted to get back to his wife, to her massive breasts where he could be lost into, pressed into them with her irresistible force, ground by their sheer mass. Each one of those glorious hills weighed far more than the car his parent owned, and it was a big thing, meant for a family of six which had moved all over the country – but only he had dared to go to the heart of Gigantopia, which had put quite the strain on his relationship with them – not that they had been the greatest before, but now they wanted to see their grandson; their Normal grandson, almost forgetting the other two.

Thinking about Dragos brought Tristan’s mind out of the longing desire for his wife’s bountiful body, sweet scent and powerful voice. His boy wasn’t too happy here, he could tell it. He missed the technology of their home and his siblings. Not that his cousins weren’t sympathetic, but they made for poor climbable objects, a habit he had quickly caught when he played with his sister and brother, under the scrutiny of his parents of course. But for now he seemed rather content to just play with toys his own dad had toyed with as it his age.

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay a little longer?” asked his own dad, his gruff, older voice sounding a little embarrassed. “I mean, you work for your wife, surely she’d be comprehensive and give you more breaks?”

“You don’t know her very much if you think that” chuckled Tristan, as he finished packed his clothes and prepared to do the same for Dragos’. “She expects me to be treated just like any other employee, really.”

Except when it’s time to release the pressure in her office, he thought. At least he hoped she didn’t do that with anyone else when he wasn’t here. It seemed doubtful, considering that all her other employees were women, but one never knew with Galadriel. She had been quite the wild woman to try and seduce, after all. He remembered their early years together, when he persistently tried to hint at how attractive he found her, and how at first she hadn’t even noticed him. That she had finally seen him for what he was worth was still quite the miracle in his eyes.

“Be careful on the way back then” grumbled Tristan’s dad. “And call us when you arrive.”

“Don’t worry dad. I’ll do both. And really, I’m sure it’ll be a calm return by bullet train followed by some much needed rest at home!”

* * *

The day had been horribly long but now Galadriel stood inside the station, not caring one bit if she bothered the throngs of Normals who had to navigate around her massive, stiletto-clad feet, nor the way said stilettos made her look menacing to them. She was horny. Hornier than she had been in years, in fact, and it was starting to become difficult to hide it. Tonight she’d get her husband and she fully intended to remind him of how wild it had all been when he had managed to impregnate her the first time. He had mellowed significantly; even returning to see his parents after all, she was thus certain she’d be able to convince him that they could afford a new child.

And at the very least, well, she’d get some seriously savage sex tonight. Galadriel bit her lips and looked at the announcement of the bullet train. Holding out until the end of the day would be a terrible struggle… Her bra seemed to struggle her growing curves, as if her body wanted to be even more massive to great back her man. She’d probably shove Tristan between them on the way home, if she wasn’t careful with how she felt. It had to be avoided, it’d make her look bad.

“Come on, arrive already” she grumbled, as if she could will the clock to tick faster.