- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Don't know if anyone's truly reading it, but here's the new chapter ^^

It was released long ago on my patreon by the way !

Chapter 2

Tristan was absolutely exhausted. Not just because his work as a low-level clerk in a large firm left him drained usually, but also because of the arrival of three babies, which had put him at death’s door. Of course, he had been offered a generous paternity leave but he had refused it. Mainly because he knew it was the surest way to being fired relatively shortly after his return, as it had happened to other peoples in his position. And also because he didn’t want to spend too much time with the babies themselves, if he could avoid it.

It had already been five months and the routine was killing him ever more than he had expected. Usually, the babies woke up at different times at night, with Valeria being the first and obviously the loudest who screamed from the top of her lungs, demanding a new diaper or milk from Mommy. Naturally, she woke up Arthur who slept in the cradle next to her, and Dragos followed suit soon. Then once everyone was back to sleep, an hour or so of silence until Arthur did the same.

Surprisingly enough, it was the little Normal which was the less bothersome because he wasn’t able to wake up his siblings with his comparatively weaker screams, even if Valeria and Arthur let out monstrous wails when they were prevented to play with their little brother during the day. So when he walked through the Normal-sized door of the house he owned with Galadriel and he heard blissful silence, he was both elated and extremely surprised. Even more so when entering the living room, he beheld his wife waiting for him.

“What? Cat got your tongue?” she said, smirking at him.

She wasn’t naked, Galadriel was classier than that, but her lingerie was definitively leaving nothing to the imagination. Her pale skin was looking even paler with the black laces on. Her bra was definitively too small for her now that her babies were drinking from her breasts so much – at least the Small ones did, Dragos drank her milk in a feeding bottle and thus didn’t drink fresh milk, since getting some from his mother into the bottles wasn’t easy at all, because of the size difference.

“Well? You don’t like my new figure?” she said, sounding a little worried because of his silence.

“No! No, you’re looking great, better than ever even!” he blurted, finally shaken out of his stupor – and he was telling the truth. “It’s just that I, uh, didn’t expect… with the kids around and –”

‘They’re not home tonight” she chuckled, a huge grin plastered on her face.

“What? Why!?”

“Because you clearly needed some us time, babe” she replied seriously now, looking at him with a concerned look. “I love you Tristan and I know you’ve not been… too keen on having children. You did it for me, it’s the least I could do for you, to give you a day, once in a while, where it’s just the two of us.”

“I… whoa… Thanks” the Normal man replied, feeling far more happy and relieved that he had any right to be.

He knew he could be… difficult to live with. In fact, all his previous attempts at a life with someone had ended in abject failure, recriminations and even, once, threats of being physically assaulted if he ever approached the woman he had been with for almost two years. Then he had met Galadriel and his life had lit up, until she had wanted kids and wouldn’t take no for an answer. Usually, he loved that about her, that dominant personality which seemed to be a constant among Smalls but –

“Hey!”

“What, you were clearly being lost in thoughts, and I want none of it today. Your duty is to please your queen, my little man” growled playfully his wife, who had walked toward him and lifted him with such speed that he was a little disoriented.

“Then shouldn’t you put me, you know, near your toes or something? That’s usually where we start things.”

“True, but usually we don’t do that when you’re on the verge of some sort of burn-out Tris. So I think we’ll need to try something a little different today!”

Before he could answer, he was pressed into one of her bloated breasts and he got her idea loud and clear. A part of him found it distasteful. Their children – two of them anyway – drank her milk from here! But he had always been a breast-guy and Galadriel had always been well-endowed in that regard; pregnancy had only made her look even more impressive in that portion of her anatomy and the rest of her body seemed to have already settled back to its slim and sexy shape of old.

“Yeah, that’s for you now. My small little man” she cooed. “You need to drink up some of my sweet nectar; I’m so full today I could burst.”

He almost retorted that they had bought breast pumps for just such an occasion but she wouldn’t have taken it well, he suspected. Galadriel was a complex personality, but after almost five years together, he knew that this sort of humor didn’t work on her at all. So he tried to move the bra a little, even if he could tell she hadn’t positioned him well enough for him to suck on her nearby nipple – nearby being more than a meter away from his face. But before he could even pretend to free her tit from its confine, he felt her fingers shift on him.

“Gal, what are you –” he started but he was once more cut off by his wife, who effortlessly tore down his clothes.  “Hey! Stop that, I’ll need those tomorrow!”

His yelping, more because he frightened by what his boss would say if he didn’t saw him come in with the perfectly chosen attire he wanted his clerks to wear, was silence by one glare from his wife. He closed his mouth, gulped and let her reduce the prized thread, which had been priced at almost a month of salary to buy off, being shredded like some sort of cheap paper. Once more, he was reminded how strong Smalls were compared to Normals. His kind really was a pathetic breed.

“Oh, I know that look” she grumbled, as she gently rocked him. “Stop doing that baby, I love you, and you ought to remember I had a lot of suitors. I chose you out of everyone else, okay? Okay?”

“Yeah, okay” he said. “But, really, Galadriel… did you have to tore off my clothes?”

He whined, he knew it but he couldn’t help it. He had always been like that, as far as he could remember. But he had to admit that what she was saying was right. She had chosen him, in spite of his determinate courting of her, when she had always proclaimed to hate it. But Tristan loved to be dominated and sought out taller women, which, as nearly two meters tall, was quite difficult among Normals, who had developed such a fear of tall persons that they were basically shrinking more each generation!

“Because I wanted to?” she replied, grinning at him. “Because I knew if you kept them you wouldn’t call your asshole of a boss to tell him you want a parental leave effective immediately and because I could. Do you have a problem with that?”

“No” he admitted, squirming a little to better cradle next to her breast.

“Good. Now enough talking my little boy, I want your tongue and your teeth on my nipple five minutes ago.”

She finally positioned where he’d be able to do what he was told and removed one of her tit from her far too small bra. Immediately, he smelt her milk. Her nipple seemed a little sore, and he guessed it was only natural. Valeria drunk so much of Galadriel’s milk that he sometimes worried for Arthur. But it seemed it didn’t bother his wife too much since she almost shoved her nipple right into his face, forcing him to take as much as he could inside of his mouth – which was impossible of course.

“Oh yes, that’s what I’ve been missing for so long, you’ve been too distant for too long honey…” she sighed, caressing and rocking him, but not like she did with her two Small babies. “I need you Tristan. I really do. I need you with me… Please, make me feel powerful.”

He was more than happy to obey that order, of course. Being so dominated by his wife was absolutely what he loved most about their sex life. And he was obviously in need of some of it. As he sucked and nibbled at her nipple until a few drops of milk came out of it, he also started to sob. It was as if something which had been coiled inside of him was finally uncoiling itself and it made him feel both weak and also strangely happy, as if he wasn’t hiding something from himself and everyone anymore.

“Yes, that’s what you need to do honey. You can cry, it’s no problem. You’re my little man, it’s okay. I’ll beat up anyone who’ll make fun of you, you know it, right?”

* * *

Galadriel felt a strange relief seeing her husband cry. Not because she liked to hurt him – she could be rough in bed and she couldn’t wait her babies to be weaned so she could remind him about that – but because she knew her man. He was always too tightly wound and refused to admit it. His serious side had won her heart of course, but she always worried she’d lose him because of it. So helping him face it and let go of his worries was great.

Plus she got to shred his clothes. If she had been able to, she’d rather have shredded his manager. That guy was an absolute asshole and she was certain he was particularly petty on Tristan. She didn’t want to tell him but there had been a slew of allegations about his firm which was said to discriminate on Normals who married above their station. It seemed his boss just plain hated Growns in general, and he made her husband pay for it. Sadly, she lacked definitive proofs of it. Yet.

“That’s great honey” she whispered as his crying calmed down and he started to nibble and suck her nipple. “You’re great, you know that, my little man?”

She loved the way his body felt in her arms. He was such a lightweight compared to the two Small babies they had made together! It was almost as if he weighed nothing, which she had always known, but now she had a far better perspective about it. She felt more powerful than ever, more dominant and it drove her a little nut. That and sexual frustration. With the kids around, she couldn’t ravish him wherever and whenever she fancied it, like she had done before her pregnancy – and even during some of it!

“I know you’re afraid of losing your job, but my lawyer firm is growing and I’m in need of a clerk myself, and you happens to have all the qualities required for the job So if they fire you, I’ll hire you on the spot.”

“But that’d be nepotism!”

“Who said you could stop playing with my nipple?” she growled, glaring at him until he started pleasuring her again. “And yeah it’d be. So what? I’m a Small, my employees are all Normals, they won’t complain. I pay them handsomely, they’ll have had months to show their worth and earn increased salary while I’m at home with the kids. And you’re qualified. So it’s settled, basically.”

“But… I’m a low level clerk, I don’t think…”

“Stop devaluating yourself like that Tristan. You’re handsome, gentle and you always obey me when I want something. And I love you, so it’s settled. Since your current boss is a jerk who doesn’t appreciate you, your next one will be me. And get back to pleasuring me, you goofball!”

“O… okay” he replied meekly and did as he was told.

“Plus, you’ll allow me to relieve stress at work… and to live out some fantasies of mine. You’ll be my cute little secretary I think!”

In truth, it was a fantasy she had caressed a lot of time since she had created her firm. She was the only Small in here of course, since nobody had believed that it was worth the hassle. Most Smalls enjoyed lives of relative luxury compared to Normals by taking managerial duties, extremely well paid and allowing them to express their dominant tendencies without doing too much actual work.

Somehow, their employees were always far more productive than without them around, probably out of fear. But it had never appealed to Galadriel. She wanted power and respect, like all good Small did, forced to contend with far larger beings around them. But unlike most of her peers, she wanted to earn it through hard work, to prove to herself and the world that it could be done. So if she could work hard and have her little hubby at hand when she needed to excuse herself at work, it’d be a win-win situation.

“I’ll ravish you when I’ll need it” she said to him in a soft, lusty voice. “I’ll be great honey, I know you’ll make a great work most of the time, and when you won’t it’ll be because you’ll be making the best work you can do by pleasing me.”

She let one of her hand snake near her crotch but resisted the urge to touch herself. Today, she needed to take care of her man, to lift his spirit and make him accept the babies better. So far he was suckling a trickle of milk, not enough to release the pressure she felt building in her breasts but she managed to push back this feeling in the back of her mind. She brought back her hand up and put her fingers on his shoes.

“You won’t need those either” she decided and with practiced skill she simply tore them open with her nails and fingers without so much as scratching him. “Much better” she purred as he tensed a little. “Relax, it’ll feel even better for you soon, baby.”

She brought her fingers on his crotch and started to massage his dick. As always, she marveled at how small he was. She knew he said he was tall for a Normal, but that was simply a ridiculous idea. That he was a tad bigger than those other little peoples didn’t made him really tall, not in any sense of the word she cared about. She was tall for a Small but she knew that for Titans it meant nothing – Giants only being over half her size couldn’t really treat her like she could Normals.

The tip of her finger was larger than his cock and she knew that her sharp nails could have cut it off from him if she wanted to. In fact, she could have shredded him with her nails with almost no difficulty. But instead she could enjoy being careful and soft and yet so dominant. It was absolutely incredible. With a normal mate, another Small, it would always turn into a contest of strength and power of course. She could be rougher as a lover of course but she found that being with a Normal – her Normal – was better than that.

“Oh!” she suddenly gasped when her sensitive nipple suddenly sent a surge of pain and pleasure into her as a spray of milk flew out of her and almost drowned her husband. “Sorry, sorry” she laughed, not sorry at all.

“Gah, I’ve drank some of it!” he complained, which made her laugh even more. “It’s not funny, you know?”

“From my point of view it is” she smirked. “I hope you’re ready because it was just the beginning. Time to play with your favorite feet. Mine!”

“Oh God” groaned Tristan but Galadriel was carrying him toward their bed; they had one night without the kids, they’d make the best out of it.

“Oh Gal” she replied, amused. “And just so you know” she added, pointing at her nipple which was still releasing a stream of milk while the other was already starting to wet her bra, “you’ll be the one cleaning that up of course.”

He rolled his eyes and huffed by the Small knew she had him. He loved when she exerted that sort of control, so he’d be very, very pleased by what she had in mind. She still needed to be careful of course, she wasn’t used to playing with him anymore. But some scratches and more would be easy to forgive if she gave him what he wanted. She licked her teeth and looked at him until he squirmed.

“Oh yeah, it’ll be wild babe.”