- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oddly, this is apparently a prequel to Part 1.


Things didn't quite seem right as Terry slowly awoke from the bizarre dreams she was having. Whatever she was laying on felt strange, and nothing at all like her bed at home. There was also a peculiar odor in the air, which she couldn't quite put her finger on -- it reminded her of the ocean, but not in a pleasant sort of way. Her eyes squinted as they opened, everything seemed to be blurry and out of focus. Her face hurt, and it took her a moment to remember why. The last thing she remembered before falling unconscious was the angry woman at the shoe store swinging her fist, which must have impacted on the side of her face and then it was lights out. But where was she now? The shoe store didn't smell like this!

One of her eyes had apparently swollen almost completely shut, and it took awhile for the other one to bring what she was seeing into focus. She was amazed to see what appeared to be a mountain or structure looming in the distance. To her complete surprise, this "structure" slowly began to morph and take the shape of a woman's face of enormous proportions! Terry's stomach sank when she came to discover this face was the same as the woman who had assaulted her in the shoe store! But why was her face now so big and looming over her like a cloud? The face was grinning, with its enormous blue eyes fixed directly upon her. Terry had no clue how to react and simply froze in horror.

"Rise and shine, little one!" boomed the giant, deafening Terry's ears. "About time you woke up! I've been really excited about getting to know you! I'm sorry if I don't smell my freshest, but I'm sure you know how that goes..." grinned the giant woman. It was then that Terry realized exactly where she was, and began screaming louder than she ever had in her entire life.

***

Harriet watched in amusement as the horrifing reality began to sink into the mind of her tiny toy. She loved giving her unconscious victims a rude awakening by placing them in humiliating or terrifying places and watching their reactions as they awaken. This unfortunate shoe-store owner had been carefully placed in the strategic position directly between her vagina and anus. Harriet was limber enough to wrap her feet behind her head, which gave her an unrestricted closeup view on her tiny toy and could enjoy her reaction to being placed in this most intimate part of her body.

"I'm offering you a choice," Harriet explained to the hysterical store manager. "You can crawl forward to my cunt and start kissing and worshiping my thick folds, or..." Harriet paused for a moment and began circling over her puckered anus with the tip of her index finger. "Let's just say I really hope you don't volunteer." Harriet flashed an enormous grin.

***

Terry heard the words spoken to her (they were in fact so loud, that she could still hear them echoing in her head!), and could comprehend their meaning, but she was too shocked and horrified to respond. She could only scream continuously and hope that at any moment she would wake up for real and be safe and sound back home in her comfy bed with her husband's arms around her. But no matter how often she blinked or pinched herself, the enormous face and musky smell persisted in tormenting her with their continued presence.

***

Harriet knew the tiny woman wouldn't comply. Every single person she had ever shrunk over the years was always too paralyzed with shock to obey her commands without some prodding. She also knew it was possible to "break" them, and in time cause them to accept the reality and become her slaves. But Harriet had little patience converting her toys into obedient slaves, plus the temptation was always too great to snuff them out. As a result, there were very few who lasted in her "care" for more than a week. However, there was exceptions in the case of the crack whores she shrank. Their bodies were often so addled with drugs that they were able to overcome their horror and obey her commands without force. These shrinkees often provided her with the most fun, and their disappearances tended to raise very few eyebrows among law enforcement.

However, due to the insult at the shoe store Harriet had been reckless with her anger and had shrunk some people who society would miss. She was intelligent enough to cover her tracks, and had so far evaded the attention of the police, but she also knew what she did had been a mistake, but her anger had gotten the better of her (as it often did). Nevertheless, she intended to make the most of this, and to torment this random woman for the rest of the night. Her cunt began to drool in anticipation of devouring this fresh morsel.

"Here, let me help you," Harriet said, prodding the tiny woman forward with her finger. The woman was pushed a couple inches closer to the gaping vagina. "Now start worshipping!" exclaimed Ms. Koester.

This forceful encouragement managed to do the trick, as the sobbing trembling woman lowered her face down to the sweaty skin of Harriet's labia and began to kiss it, gagging on the terrible taste and smell. "Mmmmm, that feels sooooo good," purred Harriet, not really feeling it, but enjoying the sight of it nevertheless. Ms. Koester savored this sight of having her genitals worshipped by another woman, but eventually she lusted for more.

Harriet experienced endless orgasms that stretched late into the night as the walls of her vagina reverberated with tiny screams. By the time school started she was left groggy and sleep deprived, and had little patience for the antics of the trouble-makers which plagued her English class. This caused her to lose control of her anger yet again, and shrink victims whose disappearances would indeed be noticed...

Chapter End Notes:

Compared to the previous chapters I think this one was fairly weak, and everyone else seems to agree because interest seems to have plummeted with this chapter. For example there are no reviews for this chapter, compared to the previous two.. Hopefully if I ever write a 4th chapter it will be a lot better and help get this story back on track. But maybe its too late and the damage has been done. *shrug*