- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, I never thought I would write again, but a lot of people seemed to like this story in particular for some reason, so I thought why not? This is the first new content I've written in a few years, and apparently this story hasn't been updated since March 2009. That's over 4 years ago!

I don't even remember what direction I was intending to take the plot way back then and I never got around to writing past those first 3 chapters. So I had no choice but to re-read the story and think of a new direction in which to take it. This probably isn't the same direction as I would have taken it 4 years ago, but that ship is long gone and it is what it is.

I hope those of you who are/were fans of this story won't be disappointed by this chapter, but I either continue it or I don't. I guess its better to continue something and have everyone hate it then not continue it at all, right? But let me know what you think and what you think I may have done wrong or should have done differently, or whatever. If enough people are interested then there will probably be a chapter 5 and I may also get around to updates to my other stories as well.

Just like with PBS, this story (and the others) depends on the support of viewers like you... ;)



Harriet awoke to the rude blaring of the alarm clock by her bed. It was now 5 a.m. and time for her to get out of bed and ready for work. Reluctantly, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She didn’t know exactly when she finally drifted off to sleep, but knew she had been kept up late by all the fun she had with her newly acquired sex toy.

Harriet purred softly as she reached down and patted gently at her crotch. There was no sign of life or movement down there, and she wondered if her toy had survived the night of passionate love making. She had broken many toys over the years; some intentionally, and some on accident. If this toy had been broken, it would have been an accident, but she had to find out.

Copious amounts of Harriet’s sticky vaginal cream had, over the course of the night, dried and hardened into a crust that caused her panties to cement themselves onto her labia and pubic hairs, causing a pleasant sensation as she peeled them free. She placed the crusty panties on her pillow for a closer inspection.

***

Disturbed from her slumber, Terry groaned in pain. Her body was stiff and sore from the rough handling she had received throughout the night. She still had a swollen black eye from being decked in the face by the large blonde woman, when this whole nightmare got started. The large woman’s behavior was completely inappropriate, and the blow took her by surprise, knocking her unconscious. After that she had no idea what happened, but somehow she had been shrunk and abducted by this cruel giant and used for her sexual pleasure. The worst part had been when the gigantic pink cavern crushed down on her. Terry thought she would die and never see her family again.

At some point the torture finally stopped, and the giant drifted off to sleep, leaving her mired in sticky female cum and sealed in the tight panties held in place securely against the giant’s vagina. Thinking of her husband and children, Terry struggled with all of her strength in an attempt to free herself and escape, but she was simply too small and her body too sore and weak. Except for the unintentional swallowing of the giant woman’s juices, she hadn’t ate or drank anything for many hours, and the hunger further added to her weakness. In the end it all proved to be a fruitless effort.

Accepting this defeat, Terry wept in her dark, hot, sticky prison as the giant snored loudly above. Hunger gnawed at her stomach, and even though it sickened her, she greedily devoured the abundant female cream that was all around her, and all over her. She hated this woman for what she had done to her and whatever she might have done to her beloved employees. Eating this giant’s cum was not something she wanted to do, but there was nothing else to eat, and she hoped this would help her to regain some strength so she could escape. The thought of her children and husband filled her with a powerful will to live, and if possible, to exact revenge on this cruel bitch... somehow.

With her belly filled with another woman’s cum, the problem of hunger had been solved at last. But the pain, heat, smell, and endless snoring of the giant all made it very difficult for Terry to fall asleep. When she finally did succeed in crying herself to sleep, it was more due to sheer exhaustion than anything. She barely managed any sort of sleep at all, before being awoken with the sensation of her body being ripped free from the sticky crust that glued her to the giant labia she had used as a bed. She was still glued to the cotton panties which were carried away, taking her along with them.

Finally free from the woman’s crotch, the air felt cool and refreshing, and for the first time in hours she was able to breath without the nauseating stench of an unfresh pussy filling her lungs. Terry struggled to open her cum encrusted eyes. Finally there was light! The brightness stung her eyes, and it took a few moments for them to adjust. Her vision was still blurry from the cum and the fact one of her eyes was swollen, but she could make out an enormous face laid down beside her, looking down at her.

***

“Good morning, lover!” Harriet whispered down at the tiny brunette woman in the gusset of the crumpled panties on the pillow beside her. “I hope last night was as good for you as it was for me. I usually only do it with men, but I have to say you were amazing.” Harriet said, as she gently caressed the face of the tiny women with her finger tip.

“P-please” Terry groaned in a weak squeaky voice.

“I can barely hear you, darling.” Harriet replied. “Why don’t I clean you up, and see if that helps?” Licking her large wrinkled lips, Harriet began to lick and lap at the miniature woman, cleaning off all of her dried cum. Terry was terrified by the giant mouth, and especially the giant teeth as the woman licked her clean, but compared to all she had been through during the night, this was a somewhat tolerable experience, and it felt good to finally be freed of that icky crust of cum, even if it meant she had to be bathed in saliva in the process.

“Mmmm” Harriet moaned as she lapped away all the cum off her tiny slave. “You sure know how to make my pussy purr, little one. The thought of your sexy nude body makes her drool; as a matter of fact, she is drooling right now!”

***

The giant blonde woman’s eyes began to glaze over and Terry hoped this didn’t mean what she thought this would mean. Fortunately for her, the giant woman spared raping her, and instead used only her fingers to masturbate herself to satisfaction. This was a huge relief to Terry, because the last place in the world she ever wanted to go was back down into that bitch’s cunt. But even though she wasn’t raped this time, the giant woman never took her eyes off her as she masturbated. This was very disconcerting to Terry, who wanted to run away or at least burrow beneath the the panties to hide her naked body from the enormous blue eyes that lusted over her exposed and vulnerable form. But fear of the giant woman and what she might do kept her from moving even an inch, though she did shiver in fright and from the cooling saliva that coated her body entirely.

***

Harriet finished up, and laid there for a moment savoring her orgasm. “A woman has to do what a woman has to do,” she sighed happily. “Feel free to do the same, if you want.” Finally, her enormous 6ft form rose out of bed, as juices oozed from her womanhood and dripped onto the floor. “I didn’t want you to get all icky and sticky again after I just bathed you, so that’s why I didn’t stuff you back in there this time. But don’t think your sweet little ass is going to get out of going in there every time,” she said with a wink.

“Okay, you’ve had your bath, and now its time for me to have mine. In the meantime feel free to explore the bed, but just remember its a long fall to the floor.” Harriet laughed as her enormous nude body disappeared in the bathroom. What she said was indeed the truth; there was no need for her to restrain Terry, as there was no way to get down from the bed short of a long drop which would result in either death or broken bones, and either way the body would be easily retrieved for disposal and/or cruel torture. She hoped this one wouldn’t be that stupid, as she was growing rather fond of her, and hoped to get a few more days or even weeks of service out of her before her tiny body was completely destroyed.

Harriet could hardly wait to have the shrunken shoe store manager wedged back into the folds of her labia, where she belonged. Had the women at the store been more accommodating to her, she would have gladly paid for the shoes and left, but instead they had to insult her, and now each of them must now pay the price in their own way. “I still don’t even know her name,” Harriet said with a laugh as she sat down on the toilet, releasing a torrent of piss erupting into the water below. “I was going to talk to her and get to know her, but that didn’t happen. Maybe later....” she thought.

Harriet loved to get acquainted with her slaves, and know every intimate detail about the lives they would never return to, and the families and friends that they would never see again. It made her feel more powerful knowing the people she tortured were real people with real lives, and how she had taken all of that away and reduced what had once been a normal living, breathing human being into a tiny slave that existed solely for her pleasure.

As Harriet pondered these thoughts, the silence of the bathroom was suddenly and rudely interrupted by the loud rumble of flatulence escaping from her anus. After a few grunts and strains a turd soon began to poke its way out. It was then that Harriet remembered the poor young woman she had accidently shrunk down too small and didn’t know what to do with, so she had shoved her up into her asshole. Harriet couldn’t help but break out into a fit of laughter as she imagined the poor girl’s tiny speck of a body embedded within the very shit now being pushed from her colon.

“I never knew her name either,” Harriet laughed. “Such a pity. Of the three store employees, she was the least deserving of this. But oh well.” Harriet was certain the girl was dead. She knew from experience that the toxic methane and lack of oxygen within her colon would cause a slave to pass out within minutes, and die within minutes after that. This poor unknown girl had been trapped inside of there for hours, which meant death was certain...

Or so Harriet thought. What Harriet did not realize was that this young woman had never actually entered into her colon at all....

***

Amber was completely dumbfounded to find herself smaller than an ant amidst a tangled jungle of carpet fibers. It took a moment for the shock of this to wear off before she struggled to navigate through this difficult terrain to get as far away from the psychotic woman as possible. Amber would worry about getting back to her original size later, but for now her goal was finding her way to safety, and hoped that her minuscule size would help her avoid detection by the giant customer, who thankfully seemed to have forgotten all about her for the moment.

Her plan was to make her way towards some nearby shelves and hide beneath them until the giant left, then try to find someone who could help her get back to her normal size. She figured that if there was a way for her to be shrunk down like this, then there had to be a way for her to be grown back to normal. Feeling optimistic that she would escape and eventually be returned to normal, Amber made reasonably good progress towards the shelves, but then all at once a mountain in the form of a woman cast a shadow over her. Amber’s heart sank as the mountainous form got down on all fours, scouring the carpet with enormous blue eyes.

Amber was paralyzed in sheer terror as the impossibly large face of a middle-aged woman loomed over her bigger than multiple Hindenburg’s combined. Ironically, it had been her attempt to escape which caused her to be spotted, as her crumb-sized body was so insignificantly small that had she remained perfectly motionless, she could have hidden undetected within the carpet fibers. But instead, the giant woman grinned down at her.

“Oohhh! How cute!” boomed the giant lady. Warm piss ran down the legs of Amber’s black work slacks, as she lost control of her bladder. But Amber’s attention was focused solely on the terrifying giant above her, and hardly even noticed. The giant woman also didn’t notice that the tiny victim had wet herself, as this was far too small to be visible to the naked eye. “Its a tiny little girl bug!” continued the giant, sending a powerful wind of breath that tussled Amber’s long dark hair.

The giant woman licked her index finger, and Amber let out a piercing scream as the gargantuan digit descended towards her with its glistening coat of saliva. Amber thought she was about to be squished out of existence like a bug, but instead the finger barely even touched her. However, her tiny body clung to the sticky residue as if it were glue, and when the finger ascended, Amber ascended with it into the intimidating gaze of an eye the size of a swimming pool

Amber flailed and fought to break free from the saliva, even if it meant falling to her death on the carpeted floor thousands of feet below. But despite her efforts, this did not happen. Instead, her stomach lurched and she nearly vomited out her lunch as she was taken on a roller coaster ride behind the woman’s body, and down into the deep, dark, and foul abyss of her ass crack. Amber clawed frantically at the finger to free herself as the nauseating sharp aroma of ass sweat choked her tiny lungs. The words the giant spoke and the expression on her face gave Amber a very good idea of where she was headed, and this was the very last place in the world she wanted to go. Just as all hope was lost and she seemed doomed to be stuffed into the woman’s anus, something brushed against her. In the nearly total darkness she couldn’t see what it was, but blindly grasped onto it for dear life, hoping it might save her from a fate far worse than death.

Thankfully her grip held, and her body was ripped free from the sticky saliva just as the giant finger plunged deeply inside of the asshole with a slurp. The finger then withdrew itself, the panties and skirt snapped back into position, and Amber was left in total darkness inside of a giant woman’s pungent ass crevice.

As time passed, Amber was able to contemplate her surroundings and soon came to understood that what she was now clinging to had to have been one of the giant woman’s ass or pubic hairs. The thought of clinging to a hair inside of a woman’s ass like some sort of parasite sickened her, but this ass hair had saved her life, and this meant that, in a way, she now owed her life to it, as strange as that might sound.

Nevertheless, her highest priority now was to get out of this strange woman’s ass as soon as possible. The smell was terrible, and above all else she wanted to be returned to her normal size. This meant she had to find some sane person who would be able to help her out, or at least help her to find someone who could. It was very unlikely she would find someone who could help her inside this woman’s ass. Amber shuddered to think that she probably wasn’t this woman’s first victim. Who else had been stuffed into this terrible place over the years? Were any of them lucky enough to be saved by a random ass hair as she had?

It was a sobering thought to think she may well have been the first to survive. And what had become of her coworkers? Did they get shoved into this woman’s anus like she almost did? “Miranda!” Amber shouted into the darkness. “Is anyone else in here?!” There was no reply. Amber wept at the realization she was truly alone, and no one even knew where she was. Even the giant bitch must have thought she was dead or dying inside of her colon.

But she was still alive, and as long as she was alive she was determined she would find some way to make this evil woman pay for what she had done. The problem was she didn’t know which way to go or how to get there. She could climb down the ass hair, but the skin inside of the ass was likely damp with sweat and other slimy nastiness, and Amber knew from her experience with the finger that she would likely just end up hopelessly stuck in it. For now the ass hair seemed like the safest place, but she knew she couldn’t stay on it forever.

Finally, after what had seemed like an eternity, her giant hostess stripped out of her clothing and bent over enough causing her ass cheeks to part and light to creep inside of the crack. Now Amber could see her environment in perfect detail! Knowing this wouldn’t last, she seized on the opportunity to leap from her current ass hair to another one nearby. This jump was dangerous, and if she failed to grab the ass hair it would likely result in her death thousands of feet below, but it was a risk well worth taking if it meant she could get out of this nasty hell hole. At this scale the texture of the hairs were rough, and this provided many handholds for Amber to grab onto, allowing her to catch onto the hair with ease.

Unfortunately, the woman stood upright again, causing the ass cheeks to come together against shutting out the light. It also shut out the fresh air which after having spent so long in this sweltering ass had been very refreshing. But despite that, Amber had accomplished her goal of moving one ass hair closer to freedom...

This new ass hair was lower down in the ass crack, and here the density of hairs increased from a few isolated “trees” into a dense forest. Amber’s surroundings were still dark, but she felt confident that the worst was behind her, and now her progress from the enormous ass crack would now proceed much more quickly and smoothly. She could hardly wait to get out and be able to breath in fresh air once again....

Suddenly, she felt the huge cheeks squishing down around her once again, indicating that the giant woman must have been sitting down again, but this time something was different. All at once the direction of gravity shifted, and the ass cheeks once again parted, this time letting in a blinding light from the ceiling above. Amber couldn’t understand what had happened.

All at once an enormous female hand appeared and seemed to be reaching for her! Amber screamed, fearing that she had been discovered again by her gigantic captor. But instead, the hand deposited the limp form of a naked woman nearly directly on top of her in the region between the giant lady’s anus and vagina. The tiny woman was the size of a doll compared to the giantess, yet compared to Amber she was a giantess in her own right; as a matter of fact, she was probably just as large in comparison to Amber as the giant woman was to her.

"Rise and shine, little one!" boomed a loud familiar voice from above. Amber looked up in terror to see the giant blonde woman leering down with a huge grin at her shrunken captive. The enormous face seemed miles away, yet still loomed large overhead, like a distant mountain range. The “tiny” woman let out a groan as she slowly stirred back to consciousness. "About time you woke up!” continued the giant blonde.

It took a few moments for the doll sized woman to realize where she was. As soon as she did, she let out a shrill scream which deafened Amber, and nearly ruptured her minuscule ear drums. Amber nearly lost hold of the ass hair as she covered her ears to block out the screaming. Finally the dark haired woman stopped screaming, and Amber realized who it was. “Terry!” she shouted as loudly as she could, recognizing the woman as none other than her manager from the shoe store. The evil bitch must have shrunken her too, and probably Miranda as well.

Terry did not reply or give any indication that she had heard Amber shouting her name, but this was understandable considering that she was now in the process of being man-handled (or rather, woman-handled) by the enormous fingers of the giant blonde captress. Amber was completely helpless and could do nothing but watch in horror as her beloved manager was sexually assaulted and stuffed into the giant’s slobbering pussy against her will.

This rough sexual abuse of one woman by another much larger woman continued for what seemed like hours, until finally the giantess seemed to be satisfied and snapped off the light, hiked back up her panties, and drifted off into a snoring sleep, leaving Amber and Terry sealed within this hot and smelly dungeon for the remainder of the night. Aside from the periodic snores from the captress, all was quiet except for the occasional sound of Terry weeping in the darkness.

Amber wanted desperately to go to her and comfort her somehow, and let her know that she was not alone, but the total darkness made it impossible to know where to go, and the hours of sex presented a new hazard in the form of the “lava flow” of cum that had erupted from the giant “volcano” creating a sticky quagmire throughout this pantied landscape. Amber knew that if she were to get stuck in that she would never get out, and if she happened to fall into a particular deep pool of it she would likely drown as she sunk into it like quicksand.

Climbing further up the hair, Amber made her way to a “ceiling” which she realized had to be the woman’s panties. Thanks to her minuscule size, Amber was able to grab onto the individual threads that made up the panties as if it were a cargo net, and thus for the first time in hours she was no longer clinging to a hair inside of a woman’s crack. As it turned out, this particular pair of panties had multiple layers of material in the gusset section for reinforcement and absorption. Using all of her strength, Amber managed to hoist herself up and squeeze her tiny body into the gusset of the panties. There she laid panting, realizing this was a major accomplishment and an important milestone on the road to totally escaping from this sociopathic giantess. She had already gone from escaping certain death within her anus, to a hair inside of her ass, to another hair, and now into the reinforced gusset of her panties. “You’re getting there,” Amber told herself.

Compared to where she had been, the gusset of the panties was a very cozy place, and Amber felt safe there. For one thing, she was now between two vast sheets of fabric which meant she was in little danger of falling to her death, no matter how the giant woman might shift positions. For another thing, the giant bitch didn’t know she was here. It was also kinda comfortable to lay on; almost like a hammock. Aside from those positives, there were also a few negatives. For one thing, the heat radiating from the giant pussy below was uncomfortable and made her sweat. Another problem was the cocktail of smells emanating from the pussy and ass below and mixing together in sickening combinations.

The smell was something she couldn’t do anything about, but there was something she could do about the heat. “I don’t need any of this anyway,” Amber said as she began stripping out of her work clothes, down to her sweat soaked bra and panties. Finally, she relented and stripped out of these as well, so that she was now completely nude -- not that it mattered, because who could see her anyway?

Amber wandered along on her hands and knees further inside of the gusset, just to get far enough within so that there was no danger of her falling back down into the nightmare below. As she crawled, her fingers sunk down into something wet and sticky; Amber recoiled and withdrew her hand out of the strange substance. Sniffing her hand, Amber realized she had wandered to a wet spot of cum that had evidently seeped into the panties.

Amber didn’t know it, but at about this same time, her boss, Terry, was devouring the very same woman’s cum that had completely cocooned her shrunken body. For Terry the decision to eat another woman’s cum had not been easy -- Terry was a heterosexual woman, and the thought of eating another woman’s pussy was revolting, but the will to survive drove her to do it.

But for Amber, the choice to view another woman’s cum as food was not as difficult, because it was something she had already done in the past. While she was by no means a lesbian, she had fooled around with other women, and occasionally she swallowed their juices, or at the very least had tasted them. She hated this woman for what she had done to her and her coworkers, and would not have eaten her pussy by choice, but at the same time it didn’t gross her out as much as it would for most other women.

Amber licked the cum off her fingers as if they were coated in some sort of gravy. The slightly salty taste was somewhat sour, but not altogether terrible. It was not what she would have chosen to eat, but as with Terry this was all that was available to her, and who knows when her next meal would be? With her fingers licked clean, Amber lowered her head to the panties and sniffed around until her face was covered in the sticky female cream. She immediately began to gobble up the nourishing gruel like an animal eating from a bowl on the floor. There was nothing for her to drink to wash it down, but it was semi-liquid and slid down easily into her waiting stomach.

Although this tiny cum stain contained enough “food” to last her perhaps a week, Amber knew it would dry out in a matter of hours, and she had no intention of staying inside of these panties anyway. So she gorged herself until her belly felt ready to burst, knowing that it might be awhile before she would eat again. Tomorrow she would make her escape from the panties, but she had no idea where to go from there.

“I’ll cross that road when I come to it,” she said, as she curled up within the gusset and drifted off to sleep...

Chapter End Notes:

I intended this chapter to cover a lot more ground than it did, but as I got into the details of Amber and her struggles the chapter grew and grew in length, but the plot did not really advance much at all. But considering that I completely skipped past Amber's tale in the previous chapter I felt it was necessary to get that up to speed. I think at the time I wrote it my intention was that Amber was dead and I hadn't even given her a name. Now she has not only survived, but has a name of her own that she did not have before.

But just like how in the chapter she is no idea where to go, neither do I know where to take her from here. If you have any suggestions let me know.