- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I decided to combine the next two chapters again, since the first one was short and made to add a few more options to the interactive.

As you finish reforming for the first time in years, you feel like a new man. You proudly stand up to face Kat, until you realize you're only a few inches tall. You stare up to see Kat looking down at you, shocked beyond all belief. "Jack! Where the hell have you been?" Kat asks as she unceremoniously grabs you and brings you up to her face. She sounded more upset than concerned, which makes you a little worried.

"Kat, oh my God I am glad to see you," a half truth, as you were still a little worried about her wanting to mess with you. But you were finally free from your previous form, and figured that she'd probably be happy to help you. You explain to the best of your ability the sequence of events that led to you being trapped in her underwear for the past 5 years, and when you finish you are shocked to hear your cousin's response.

"You expect me to believe all that? You pervert!"

"No Kat please I swear! Look if you could just get me back to my mom's everything could be fixed."

"Your mom doesn't even think you're alive anymore!" Kat tells you, "Or at least that you're ever coming back. You've made her worried and miserable ever since you've disappeared, and you think you can just go back into her life and everything will go back to normal?" Kat's temper steadily increased into a rage, "What about the next time you disappear on another one of your perverted adventures, huh? You expect her to go through that mourning process again?"

"Kat it's nothing like that and you know it!"

"Well then prove it!" She yelled at you as she squashed you in her hand. She stormed out of the house and headed straight to thhe end of the farm's fields.  Her mom's farm was huge, and for the sake of convenience there was an outhouse at the end of it in case someone had to use it instead of walking all the way back to the house. When she got there, she opened up her hand so that you could see that she was holding you right above the toilet. Immediately the smell made you want to vomit.


"Listen shit-wad," She said, "If you want to prove that you really want to return to your mom, you need to prove that you'll go through anything to get to her." You were nervous with what she was saying and the place she was saying it. "Now I can't think of anywhere worse to be stuck than in here. So tell you what, if you can find a way out of this outhouse, I'll take you back to your family. But if not, then you better get used to living in it because I am NOT helping you out whatsoever."

"What?" You actually couldn't believe what your cousin was saying to you. How would this prove anything? "How can I even climb out of there?"

"Not my problem, Jack," she replied, "But I'll check back once a day, and if you make it out I'll stay true to my word. Better get started." Kat then turned her hand over and you began falling through the air. As you passed the lid, the smell below amplified more and more, and you fell deeper and deeper until finally you land smack-dab in the middle of a mountain of shit. You rolled onto your back, wiped the shit from your face and looked up, shocked at how deep the outhouse was dug. Even at a regular height, there was a solid 5 feet between the lid and the pile of poop you were on top of, which was already the highest point out of all the waste below. You looked down and saw that the pile you were on top of was already at least a foot tall, with who knows how many feet of shit buried underneath. Instantly you were ready to accept your fate as a member of the fecal hell. You looked back up and saw Kat's head looking down at you.

"Oh and if it's too hard, don't worry!" She yelled down at you, her voice echoing in the pot. "I'll give you a little bit of help every day, starting now!"

What does that mean? you thought to yourself. Just then you figured it out, though, as she turned around and sat on the seat, cutting off all outside light save for a small gap at the back where her buttcrack met the bottom of her spine. You still didn't have enough light to see the massive log snaking out of her asshole, and soon it broke off and fell right onto the pile with you on it. The momentum it gained from the long drop caused the pile you were standing on to explode in all directions, and you went flying off until you landed in the shit below. You slipped as you tried to stand, still struggling to see anything in front of you. Even if you could, all you could see would be brown.

Next a stream of urine trickled out of Kat's crotch and shot down directly onto you. The liquid was all pooling to where you had been standing, and soon there was enough piss that you had to tread water. You swam forward until you felt solid ground, but when you tried to climb up it turned out to not be solid enough, as it caused a cascade of fecal sludge to come tumbling down on top of you. You tried to dig your way out, but the copious amount of crap was making it hard to determine if you were even digging the right direction.

When you finally reached the surface, you stuck your head out and looked back up to see that Kat was still in the middle of her 'helpful' dump. She excreted out another series of brown mushy logs that fell into a pile surrounding you. Quickly you tried to climb on top of one, but before you could another dropped from the sexy ass above you, burying you yet again. This time, you decided to give up and figured there was no point in surfacing until Kat was done unleashing her bowels upon you. As you lay buried under mounds of shit, you became nostalgic for simpler times when you only had to deal with her gas. Now instead of choking on Kat's flatulence, you were drowning in her poop.

Up above, Kat finished unloading her bladder with another long thick log that only hours ago had been a hearty breakfast. She knew she'd have to start holding her bladder everyday for Jack's challenge, as she didn't expect him to get out of the waste below any time soon. Plus, this way her mom would also technically help whenever she ended up on this side of the farm. She smiled to herself, proud of the devious plan she had made to punish her cousin. When nature was finally done running it's course, she wiped herself with some biodegradable toilet paper, and threw it onto her pile below. She looked at the big new mess she made for Jack, and knew he was buried somewhere deep within.

"I don't know if you can hear me all the way under there, Jack, but you better get started. I'll be back tomorrow, and frankly don't really care if it takes you another 5 years to get out of this! Oh, and you better get used to working in the dark. Don't want any of the smell getting out, you know? Hahaha!" Kat laughed to herself as she shut the lid on your poop tomb. When you finally dug your way out of Kat's pile, you realized you essentially were right back where you started. You wanted to get out of here as quick as possible, but right now, you were too tired to even stand up. You laid back down on Kat's shit and didn't even bother wiping any off your face. The only bright side was that the warmth of her turd made it easy for you to fall asleep. You scooped some of the waste closer to you and cuddled up with the poop before you closed your eyes and you slowly sank back deeper into it. That's a problem for tomorrow you thought to yourself, I can only handle so much for one day.