- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Again, combining the next two chapters since they're pretty short.

A new day had dawned... not that you could tell. When you woke up, your environment was still pitch dark. Not because of the outhouse's chamber you were currently trapped in (although that wasn't much help either), but because during your rest, you had sunk into the huge pile of poop that you were resting on. You were too exhausted, it seems, to have noticed that you were slowly sinking deeper and deeper into the soft, warm waste Kat had just expelled from her gigantic ass. It wasn't very fast, but over the hours you had slept you must have sank almost a foot into the pool of shit that had been piling up for years. And as you left a hole where you sank through, the stability of the pile above you collapsed in upon itself. Your entire environment was a shade of brown that you were becoming all too familiar with. Between being Mary's logs, manure on your aunt's farm, Kat's skidmarked panties and this, you were beginning to fit in more with shit than your own kind.

No, you thought to yourself as you began swimming upwards through the poop that was encasing you. I've got to get out of here and back to my life! I need to escape so that I can be with Mary and my mom again, as a normal person!  With a new motivation, you continued easily through the fecal ocean, not caring about the stench or taste anymore. You've been through enough to be grossed out anymore, or at least you hoped so. When you finally climbed back to the top of the pile, you stood atop the mountain of shit and looked back up at where you had to go. You saw the faint halo of light that made its way through the closed toilet lid, and felt intimidated by how far away it was. At normal height, it was about five feet of space from the fecal matter you were standing on. You were not normal height, however, and you knew that climbing the walls of this place would take you hours, if not days.

It didn't matter. As Kat said before, no one is going to help you get out of here but yourself. You started running down the pile you were on so that you could reach the wall of the pit. You had to descend roughly a foot of shit, with each step sucking you in to the pile more and more. Luckily, you were strong enough to escape its grasp each time, but you knew you still had to be careful in case you got stuck and the poop would engulf you, possibly never to be seen again. A terrifying thought, but a possibility with someone as small and squishy as yourself.

Soon the shit became extra mushy, as you reached the bottom of the pile. Or, rather, you reached the level where urine and liquid shit was high enough that you now had to swim. You took a deep breath (of a primarily flatulent atmosphere) and dove in to the mess. It was a thick liquid mixture that burned your eyes, so you quickly resurfaced and instead swam through at water level. It took a few minutes, but you were able to reach the edge of the chamber soon enough. You grabbed on to the ground in front of you and were relieved that underneath an inch of waste, was regular dirt. Things were starting to look up.

Just then, you hear the sound of a door opening and closing above you. Oh no, someone's about to go to the bathroom!  You knew this was something that was bound to happen, but you were still worried about being in the drop zone. Someone grabs the lid and opens it, exposing you to a blinding amount of light. You try to make out who it is, but your sensitive eyes aren't adjusted for such strong light yet (despite the outhouse being lit by a single, weak bulb). Suddenly the light is blocked out by something big, and when you look back up you see the huge backside of Kat.

It wasn't something you were proud of, but you could recognize that ass anywhere by now.

Kat was still extremely upset at you, thinking you had chosen to be trapped in her favorite pair of panties for all those years. And while she was already punishing you in the most cruel way she could imagine, she intended to make her return to the outhouse especially punishing for you. She had spent the day consuming as much fiber-heavy foods as possible, and eating extra dairy that she knew would trigger her lactose intolerance. "That little pervert doesn't know just how much he's pissed me off," she thought to herself as she lowered herself onto the toilet, with her thick ass spilling over the sides. "If anything, I'm doing him a favor by helping him," she thought to herself, smiling as her bowels began churning out a fecal punishment.

You knew you were in trouble, and began climbing the wall as fast as you could. Knowing what her last dump was like, you knew Kat's ass was about to turn this place into a war zone, and you had to get as far away as possible from the drop zone. You began climbing, but only made it about half a foot before you looked up at Kat's rectum. Your eyes widened and your mouth dropped as you saw her orifice stretch wider than ever before, a brown log expanding it more and more each second. Small bit of gas slipped out the sides of it, but this turd was several inches wide and growing. You tried to climb faster, but you knew that once it dropped there would be no mercy.

Up above, Kat felt her asshole widen and began to quiver, realizing she had never felt this sort of build up before. In a way, it was sort of... sexy? She giggled to herself, then began caressing her breast to become more stimulated. Oooh! she thought as her back orifice began to expand even more. That feels really good. I think I'm going to have to do this more often. Her pleasure was increasing more and more, until finally she found herself able to climax, which just so happened to be the last push that her shit needed to escape.

PPPPPRRRRRRRAAAAABBBBTTTT

Kat's ass exploded above you, and it shot the massive turd out at a sharp speed. It crashed into the pile below and caused it to explode all over the outhouse's chamber. Poop went flying in all directions and got splattered all over the walls. You tried to brace for impact, but a big glob of it completely smothered the area you had climbed to, and it caused you to fall back down and squish all over the waste below you. Your squishy form had splatted out when you fell, so now you were unable to move until you could reform. However, Kat was just getting started, and another log began coiling out of her ass onto the pile next to you. As you watched it fall and pile over onto itself, you thought hopelessly to yourself how similar you were to your cousin's poop. There's really not much separating me from that. Except even I'm not as strong as her big logs. Slowly you watched the pile spread over to you, and you were unable to do anything except watch your impending doom at the hands of literal shit. I'm even lower than poop, you thought as it steamrolled over you, encasing you yet again in a warm, smelly darkness

After 10 minutes, Kat finished shitting and wiped. Before closing the lid, she looked back down at the pile she had made, satisfied with herself. I wonder if he's ever going to make it out of there she thought to herself. I suppose if he does, I'll have to stay true to my word. Finally, she slammed the lid shut unceremoniously, intentionally not wanting to even acknowledge her cousin's existence. His solitary confinement had to be solitary.

You barely heard the lid slam and your cousin leave from underneath Kat's newest pile. A few hours later, you were completely reformed, although you noticed that some of your body was now feeling a bit... squishier than normal. You poked at yourself and noticed a similar feeling, which immediately sent your mind into a panic. It seemed that when you reformed this time, since you were squished underneath Kat's hot logs, that you had reformed with some of it. Your squishy body was made of adaptive cells, and you theorized that it was beginning to mix with the waste that it was constantly being exposed to. In layman's terms, your body was beginning to turn in to poop!

I've got to get out of here fast, you thought to yourself. As you turned back to the wall to start climbing again, you noticed how much harder it was to lift yourself up, with a body that was becoming weaker the longer it was exposed to poop. You had to be careful not to fall from such a height again, as doing so would only cause you to splatter and reform with even more shit.