- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Again, combined the next two chapters.

It took several days, but eventually you made it.

Any climbing speed you had before was now minuscule with your degrading body, but you found that it provided some benefits. For one, you were able to press yourself into crevasses in the wall anytime that you needed to rest, or whenever Kat or you Aunt came to use the bathroom. It certainly sacrificed some time, as you would have to wait for your body to reform for a few hours before you could climb again, but as long as you didn't fall back down into the pile of shit below you, you didn't have to worry about your body reforming with more fecal matter than it already had. And even as you watched in horror the huge loads that these women dropped at least once a day, you knew that remaining cool and calm was your best bet for escape. After all, your body may have started blurring the line between man and poop, but your mind was still you.

When you did reach the top of the outhouse's pot, you were able to use your extra squishy form again to your benefit when you had to swing from inside of the toilet to the top of the toilet seat. You knew you had to be extremely careful at this point, since any false move would cause you to fall back down, splatter, and lose more of your body. But you were comfortable with the current balance of man and shit that your body currently had, and you were able to fling yourself up with your weight to the top of the seat. The lid was still closed, but that didn't matter as the inch of space between the top of the seat and the bottom of the lid was enough for you to squeeze yourself into. Once you were in place, you took one look back down at the hell you had just managed to escape. You saw the seemingly endless mountain of shit that you had been buried under a number of times now, but had managed to escape once more. You were exhausted, but above all glad to be out of the bottom of the outhouse. Even though you were still right above it, the smell was already a hundred times better. As for the taste... well your body seemed to have picked up so much shit during your last reformation that you now were constantly tasting it. But by now, you were pretty much used to it. You just hoped you could reform completely back to normal at some point.

You began squirming your way back to the outside of the toilet seat, as you didn't want to risk possibly falling back into the toilet. Since you had to wait for Kat anyway, you thought that you might be able to get on top of the toilet lid, where you could stand tall and proud at her the next time she came in. You started crawling towards the outside, but you noticed that with each inch you were able to cover, you left behind a snail trail of poop, that was also your body. It seemed like you were causing yourself to be splattered over the toilet seat. No matter you thought, I just need to get out from under this lid so that Kat knows to come and rescue me. Then she'll help me get my body back and get back home.

Just then, someone opened the door to the outhouse. When they opened the lid, you see that it's your aunt, and she REALLY needed to shit. So much so, that when she was out at the end of the farm, she knew she was going to have to go to the outhouse. She wasn't especially keen on using it, especially since last week when Kat seemed to start using it way more than the house's toilet, but she understood that sometimes nature calls and you have to answer it in less than ideal conditions. After lifting the lid, shw scrunched her nose in disgust after seeing a smear of shit on the toilet seat. "Christ Kat! How the hell do you even let that happen, let alone leave it for someone else?"

You were shocked to see your aunt above you, as you hadn't even considered the possibility that Kat might not be the first one to use the outhouse again once you escaped it. And it was clear from what she had just said that all your aunt saw when she was looking at you was poop on the toilet seat. That means... oh no...

Before you could say anything or even attempt to reform yourself to explain the situation to your sexy aunt, you saw her turn around. Now looking at her huge dump-truck ass up close and personal, you heard her let out a fart as she bent forward to grab some toilet paper. Already, the stream of gas that escaped your aunt's big booty was starting to make you sick with fear and stench. You could tell from it that she was about to drop a deuce, and the toilet paper in her hand said that you were going to be a part of it. AUNTIE NOOO--

Your aunt let out a fart as soon as she bent forward to grab some toilet paper. Already she could tell it was going to be a rank, raunchy trip to the bathroom. Not wanting to get her hands dirty, she bunched up some toilet paper and wiped away the poop on the toilet seat, looked down at it in the paper, then threw it down into the abyss of the outhouse, not giving it a second thought before she dropped her panties and slammed her wide backside onto the toilet. Then, her ass started feeling relief

The last thing you saw before falling was your pretty aunt looking down at you. You had tried so hard to yell at her to stop and help, but when wiping you up she had completely splattered your squishy, shitty body. Her eyes seemed to inspect the space around you, but her face didn't register any emotion other than mild disgust. Then, you fell back down into the furnace of the fecal hell you had just managed to escape. You couldn't quite fathom your luck in this turn of events. Even when the biodegradable toilet paper you were stuck to fell back down onto the mountain of poop, you couldn't even bring yourself to fight. You just laid there, looking back up at the light you had craved for so long, before a thick round mass blocked out the light as it has many times before. There's no point in even trying to escape you thought to yourself.  The universe wants me here.

Unable to move and aware of what was going to happen to your body, you didn't even mentally brace for the load your aunt was about to drop directly on you. Her anus pulsated with a number of farts before quickly expelling long soft turds, one after the other. They crashed into you and instantly buried you under a warm embrace that was the only feeling you could enjoy anymore. You felt the pressure build more and more on top of you, which just compacted you deeper and deeper into the waste already below you. There was nothing in this world for you but brown. And as the pressure built, you could already feel your squishy self bonding more and more with poop.

Eventually your aunt finished, but you chose only to lie in defeat.  Hours pass and you hear Kat come in, and since you're not there, she drops herself on the toilet as usual, dispensing yet another long, hot turd that buries you even more. It's defeat and defeat for you; not just today but your whole life. If you weren't here, you'd still be trapped in Kat's panties. If not there, a hunk of manure in a field. If not there, somewhere else with Mary's shit. You can take a hint when it's repeated time and time again, maybe it's time to give up and accept your fate as a piece of poop at the bottom of an outhouse.