- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


As you lie entombed in a never ending mountain of shit that is destined only to be piled on more and more by both of these beautiful ladies, you finally give up. It's obvious by now that God or the universe or whatever controls your fate that you are destined to this as your life. And in some sense, that's something to be proud of. In a strange, perverted way, being sentenced to a lifetime in a pile of poop is intimate, as how could you be closer to someone than this? Sure, there's a loving embrace, but nobody likes people's shit. It's smells and is gross, and the entire world tries to flush it away to somewhere else. Not you though; you get flushed away with it. You're the one who stays buried in it for hours and days. You're the one who doesn't turn their nose away; you welcome it into your body. To be this close to Kat and her mom's poop is to be complete. Because no one else in their life would dare come so close.

At least, that's how your brain begins to rationalize things as your body slowly bonds more and more with the surrounding fecal environment. It seems that in letting your body over this state, it's brought your mind over as well. Now, your body and mind are that of shit. You are a living turd, surrounded by endless logs of shit. Everything in your life is made up of Kat and her mom's poop. You now belong to them, even though they wouldn't dare give a second thought to you once they close the toilet lid. It's the ultimate domination, and now it'll last for your lifetime.

These thoughts burn their way through your mind until they are implanted upon your identity. At this point, you identify yourself as a dump. Your memories begin fading, and you forget about Mary, your mom, and eventually Kat and your aunt. It's only you and more poop, as well as the two beings from above that deliver more waste into your pitiful existence. When they do, you happily accept it into your life and let yourself churn and move within it. Your consciousness is able to float between any piece of shit, to the point that you are able to embody any and all waste that falls into the outhouse.

As for your body, you are still able to make it... in a sense. You don't recognize it as who you were, but you are able to form yourself into the shape of a person. However, it's only someone who is an inch tall, and is still able to be overpowered extremely easily by the dumps that are dropped from above. Only now, instead of trying to avoid them, you run to them. The fresh logs of shit are more pungent and warmer, which is all that you are able to react to as a positive sensation. When one of the goddesses above dumps shit onto you, you eagerly embrace it for the warmth that just came from their body, and smash your face into it, inhaling and absorbing more of its filth. It's a process you perform eagerly and borderline automatically, and it causes more of your squishy body to become even more saturated with feces.

Days and weeks soon turn into months and years, but your sense of time is nonexistent at this point. You can only measure time in a daily sense, as that is when one or both of the goddesses above drops more poop for you to be a part of. Their dumps are always extra big and pungent, which can be attributed back to the fact that Kat turned her mom on to a high fiber diet and managed to get her mom's intestinal schedule to a point where she has to poop when she's out on the farm, closer to the outhouse than the home bathroom. Originally, her intent was to get her mom to contribute to your escape.  However, after a few years even Kat started to forget about you, as she had assumed you would have been able to escape the outhouse by now. But she still always went number two out at the outhouse, simply because of how she programmed her own body's digestive schedule from all the times she went to 'help' your escape.

Otherwise, you were aware of the cyclical seasonal nature of time, as during the hot summer months, the outhouse became something of a sauna, where your body would be melty and extra squishy. It was during these months that you were most in heaven, as the smell of old turds would be amplified and you would be able to swim around in an ocean of shit, that was made up of all the same stuff as you. When it got colder, that's when you would be extra alert of your goddesses' trips to the bathroom. Their warm, body temperature dumps were all that would save you from being frozen by the cold weather, as you would crawl to the center of them to absorb all of the heat and survive until the next day, when they would drop another warm load for you. You'd stay awake during the nights, comfortably surrounded by warm poop, happily sucking on the shit surrounding you. Even as enough time went on and waste at the bottom of the pile broke down into dirt, you remained as fresh and squishy as ever, cycling fresh poop through your body so that you could stay as loyal to the goddesses as possible.

Kat and her mom continued to age, and eventually their farm became successful to the point that they had to hire more help. And even though it had been years since you had last seen her, Mary always stayed close to your family and wanted to work for your aunt after college. Soon enough, she began working on the farm too, and also found herself having to go to the bathroom in the outhouse at the other end of the field. Kat wanted to make sure that Mary felt included, especially since she hadn't been with anyone since your disappearance, so she always invited her to the high fiber breakfast that would end with a cup of coffee that would trigger her bladder by the time she was near the outhouse. Mary began contributing to the giant mountain of shit you were living in, completely unaware that her missing boyfriend from all those years ago was right under her big juicy ass, rolling around and living with her huge hot dumps. For you, it was yet another goddess to devote yourself too. There would never be a shortage of poop for you to be a part of at this point. As far as you knew, this was all you ever needed.

****

As you laid baking in the hot outhouse, a literal living turd, you looked up eager for a goddess to bless you with her gift. Eventually, the lid opened, letting in a blinding light that obfuscated your vision until it was blocked out a thick backside. Thank Goddess you thought to yourself, I don't want to miss any gift from above. Because you had been serving the goddesses for so long, you were now able to identify each of them based on what their anus looked like. The one above you was extra wrinkly and had a few hairs spreading out from the center. You knew this was the oldest of them. She dumped an average size log for her, which measured about 9 inches in length.

As you began digging into it, the sky above you turned bright again before dimming. Another gift from above! you thought. Identifying which goddess it was, you saw their orifice was pink and small, indicating it was the newest of the three. You had heard her referred to as 'Mah-ree' before, but why does that name sound familiar? Your thought is quickly brushed aside as the anus pulsates in size to present a magnificent turd for you, roughly a foot long. It dropped on you and you accepted it with delight. As you dig your way through the warm center of it, you hear the heavens above you make noise again. Could it be another gift from the goddesses?

You poke your head out of the turd and see a wrinkly anus with a deep brown band, indicating that it's the original goddess that brought you here. You don't remember much from before, but do recall being face to face with the anus for a long time before finally being born into the loyal piece of poop you are now. It roars at you in flatulence, before uncoiling a massive 15 inch dump for you. You lay back and let yourself be dog-piled by the poop, as it quickly envelopes and surrounds your entire form. These might be their greatest gifts yet you think to yourself, as you pray gratitude towards the women that just unloaded their waste onto you. You hugged the warm log and felt it combine with your body, its warmth passing on from one piece of waste to another. As it did, you felt yourself sink back into the shit, letting yourself be one with the poop. It was the best thing in life for you.

Kat finished wiping and dropped her toilet paper down into the outhouse. Before closing the lid, she looked down at the waste and noticed how close it was getting to the top. "Hmm, another year or two and we'll have to finally build a new outhouse. We sure do shit a lot, haha!" Kat laughed to herself. Before she closed the lid, she thought back to years ago when she started coming out here regularly. She remembered the first time she tried a fiber-rich diet, which caused her to shit such a big log that she got turned on afterwards. It was at that point she decided to do it daily. "But what was the reason for doing it out here again?" She wondered to herself. She stopped for a moment and temporarily thought of her cousin who had gone missing all those years ago. But she couldn't understand why she thought of him just now. "Oh well" she said, as she slammed the lid shut and exited the outhouse. It'll be good to get a new outhouse. This place sure stinks now that we all use it. I can't imagine anyone wanting to be inside of there for too long.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed this.  This is definitely my most scat-heavy story, so hopefully that's your thing.  If it is, check out some of my other stories, since those are also pretty scat-oriented.  I wrote this a while ago when I was still new to writing, so it was nice to revisit this and update a few areas that had poor grammar and typos.

Feel free to leave a review!