[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

You're Jack, a squishy teenager who must get home after ending up an inch tall at your Cousin's farm.  With your malleable body, you'll end up being trapped in a field of manure, as your cousin's favorite pair of underwear, and eventually the inside of the farm's outhouse.

These chapters were originally part of the interactive "A Squishy Teen" by Kentwolf on writing.com.  Although these chapters are older, I welcome any and all feedback.

MAJOR scat/toilet warning.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Object, Mature (40-49), Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Odor, Scat, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9182 Read: 42454
Published: December 07 2021 Updated: December 08 2021

1. A Piece of Shit in a Field of Manure by revival45 [Reviews - 0] (1649 words)

This first chapter is a combination of three chapters I wrote for the interactive "A Squishy Teen" by Kentwolf.  Seeing how they were fairly short and originally posted to provide a few different paths for the storyline, I decided to combine them into a single chapter here.  You can read all of the previous chapters in the storyline here:

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/map/1243122

Context for the story up to now: Jack (you) is a teenager who has been squishy all his life.  After accidentally being eaten by your girlfriend Mary, you end up flushed away with her waste and recycled into a bag of manure.  As it turns out, your bag ends up at a farm owned by your Aunt and her daughter Kat.  While you know your aunt would help you, you worry that your cruel cousin will take advantage of your diminished size.  When she spots you, you decide to hide from her by running into the path of a soil grinder being operated by your aunt...

2. Kat's Favorite Pair of Panties by revival45 [Reviews - 0] (1492 words)

3. A Shitty Competition by revival45 [Reviews - 0] (1396 words)

I decided to combine the next two chapters again, since the first one was short and made to add a few more options to the interactive.

4. Kat Makes Good on her Promise by revival45 [Reviews - 0] (1526 words)

Again, combining the next two chapters since they're pretty short.

5. A Failed Escape Plan by revival45 [Reviews - 0] (1362 words)

Again, combined the next two chapters.

6. Life. Wasted. by revival45 [Reviews - 0] (1757 words)