[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Diana finds herself mysteriously shrunken down to barely an inch tall, at this miniscule height she’s forced to survive for a period of time within the house of her friend, Liz. Unaware of her tiny friend’s predicament Liz does little to help her survive during this time, forcing her to fend for herself on the floor and beneath the furniture of her now massive unaware warden.

Unable to escape the house safely or reliably get the attention of the giant woman, Diana seeks shelter in Liz’s closet, taking residence in various unoccupied pairs of her shoes. Until the fateful day when Liz opens the door quicker than she’s able to react, and she finds herself trapped under her gigantic friend’s foot for the day. 

(Commission for fellow size content creator Sheograth10 for a side story in his wonderful "Shrunk At College" setting, and featuring his original characters.)


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Entrapment, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 6223 Read: 2800
Published: December 09 2021 Updated: December 09 2021

1. Chapter 1: Living Under Liz by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (6223 words)