- Text Size +

He froze right there and just stared at the Amazonian woman in front of him. The gallon seemed utterly small while she held it on her now enormous hands. He could see how her long fingers had a firm grip on it. Of course, the extra force she was applying was because of her anger. But what fault did he have?

In the first place, she was the one who offered to drink the milk, he didn´t ask her. Second, yesterday she seemed eager to have more, she enjoyed it as much as he did. “Why is she blaming me… besides, she´s not a shrimp like me…” he thought as he stood there, quiet.

For sure, whatever the milk contained turned her into a gigantic woman. Jonathan could see how her whole body had grown. She was not only tall, but thicker body too. Her hips were wider and her now longer legs were swelling under her tight shorts. Her torso seemed stronger, even her arms seem to carry more muscle under a healthy layer of fat. It all made her seem more dominant; which was bad for him.

“I´M WAITING!” she declared as she frowned at him. She was mad enough, to have her wait for an answer could be even worse.

“B-but, I told you, I don´t know…” he spoke, causing her to scowl even more.

“Of course you FUCKING KNOW!” she yelled back.

What was she saying? Wasn´t she aware that he had gone down by over three feet now? If he knew, then why was he a small tater tot and not the 5´9” guy he used to be?

“Why is she so mad… at ME?” he wondered. It´s true, he was the one who had the milk on the fridge, and yes, he also bought it, but he was not the one to blame. Up until yesterday, or even today, neither of them knew what caused the shrinking. Now, they did, but it wasn´t so pleasant for him.

“I… I…” Jonathan tried to speak, but the enormous and enraged woman terrified him, with each “I” she stepped closer to him. He couldn´t take it anymore and decided to speak up. “It´s not my fault! Come on, just…”

Then, Melissa slammed the gallon on the table, right next to him. Cutting him off. He started shaking.

Right now, she was breathing hard, he could even feel the air that came out of her nostrils. He swallowed. Jonathan could already feel how her huge hands will open his mouth and force all the remaining liquid down his throat.

But she didn´t. Instead, she took a minute to think about it. He was so small, so fragile. She didn´t even felt his weight as she shoved him up her shoulder. Maybe he wasn´t the one to blame.

*sigh* “I guess you´re right…” she declared feeling defeated and turning her madness into sadness.

“I… I am?” he spoke.

“YES!” she said in a sour way. “Sorry, I mean…” she changed her tone into a more serene one. “I guess you´re right… it´s not your fault. Haha, come on, just look at you, which man would like to be tiny like you?” she said as she pointed at him with her hands.

“Ouch…” he spoke.

“Sorry Jonathan, I think I… overreacted, but come on! The milk was in YOUR house, who was I supposed to blame?” she spoke.

They were too busy on their own drama to realize something. Jonathan purchased the milk only because of a recommendation. One that Lillian gave. For now, they stood there, in silence. Waiting for the mood to turn back into a lighten one. In the meantime, something happened next door. A package had arrived.

*ding* *dong* rang Lillian´s bell. It was a delivery man, who stood next to three huge boxes.

He read the description on the boxes just to be sure he was at the right house, he said: “Clothes? All of these are clothes?!… well, women certainly…” and he turned at the sound of the door opening.

He was about to make his regular greeting, but he stopped. The guy stood there, craning his neck to look at the enormous woman standing in front of him. His eyes were wide open when Lillian spoke.

“Morning… are those for me?” she had a friendly tone, but the guy freaked out, never had he seen a woman that tall, what´s more, that big. Her body, only covered with bed sheets, dragged most of his attention. He ignored the reasons for her “outfit”, but he didn´t care. All he knew was that this woman was huge… everywhere.

Lillian noticed his shock, which also made her feel kind of confused. She decided to take some action and grab a box. “I guess that´s a yes…” she spoke as two big long arms aimed for the box and lifted it. The box was heavy, but it didn´t seem that way in her hands. She lifted as if it was nothing and placed it inside her house.

One by one, she brought in the three boxes as the delivery man kept staring at her. He swallowed and just extender a piece of paper to her.

“You want me to sign?” asked Lillian, he just nodded.

The guy was barely able to say thank you before he left. Lillian said nothing about his behavior because, well, she knew why he was acting that way. If you were a woman covering the whole door´s frame, wearing only bed sheets, those type of looks won´t be something so strange. Still, the guy could´ve shown some manners.

“OK…” she spoke as she opened the first box. But as she bent, the sheets covering her fell to the ground. Exposing her smooth flesh. Her butt was enormous, titanic even. So round, so firm. She had to order a ton of clothes because she ignored which size she´ll be, she needed to cover all of her augmented self. That´s why she ordered clothes all the way up to the biggest size they had.

She just covered her enormous breasts with one hand, and she realized she needed two. Not even her huge hands and long arms could manage to cover the enormity of her rack.

“Hold on… this is MY house… I should be able to walk around naked if I want to…” she thought.

That was true, it was her house and she could do as she pleased. But she would want for a certain someone to make her company. What she wanted was for Jonathan to come over. Be a guest on her house, under her rules. Rules she had planned a long time ago. She was ready for him, she had clothes now. Now he won´t freak out when he spotted her semi-naked, but her new height will be a problem.

She opened the first box and saw a bunch of shirts in it. “Ok, let´s just hope this all fits.” She said as she started digging into clothes.

Back at Jonathan´s place, things had cool off a bit. But it cannot be forgotten that Melissa broke in and almost force the small guy to deal with her rage.

“I´m sorry Jonathan, it´s just that…ughh, I guess I let myself go, and all of my problems just fell down on you… sorry.” She said. Now, they were both sitting on the couch.

Jonathan seemed really small next to his amazon of a friend. Before, when she was 5´6”, she would´ve been huge compared to him, now, she had grown a whole foot; she seemed gigantic when compared to his 2´7” frame.

“It´s… ok you know. I mean, at least you stopped before… something bad happened.” Jonathan was thankful that she had stopped, but the idea that she could act in such way, it just didn´t make him feel safe. She had overpowered him in every way, she just kept going, mad as she completely dominated him. He hated to think about it, but what if this was a side effect of the growth?

He was no expert, but what if the bigger she got, the stronger her emotions will be? At least she calmed down. His question was, will it last?

He would hate it for his new friend to become a rage monster every time she feels some discomfort. Even now, she seemed to be uncomfortable. But why wouldn´t she.

Melissa just woke up to find herself grown into an amazonic woman. Her body had expanded into proportions she never thought she´ll have. At least not without getting fat. Her body had grown quite nicely, adding more flesh into the right places.

But that wasn´t necessarily good, for her. None of her clothes fitted, so she had to wear her “lose” clothes to make it all the way to his place. Still, those clothes were tight as hell on her. If he wasn´t so scared, then he would´ve been glaring at her boobs since the moment she arrived.

None of her bra´s fit, so she had to wear only a shirt. But her boobs were so big that the shirt seemed more like a crop top. Her nipples were poking out on the swelling flesh of her breasts. And that wasn´t the worst part.

She could only fit into a pair of gym shorts she had. Which were so tight that they were almost giving her a wedgie. The fabric of the shorts just tried to make it all the way up on her expanded derriere. Her butt was round and juicy, shaped as a peach. And her thighs were so thick now that if she bends too much, then the seams will break and her clothes will rip off from her.

Her clothes were so tight that it displayed a perfect camel toe on her. It would´ve made Jonathan salivate just by looking at it. But she was aware and decided to hide it.

“So… uhm, do you know how tall you are?” he asked, worried that she might take it the wrong way.

“Yes… I do. I measured myself because, well, I couldn´t believe this…” and she just pointed at herself. “You know. The tape said 6´6”” she declared.

He swallowed. Even when he was his regular height, Melissa will completely tower over him. Then he recalled, wasn´t Lillian the same height as she was now? Maybe she was curvier, but still, about the same height.

“Jonathan…” she spoke.

“Y-yes” he said.

“Can I… borrow some of your clothes? You know, the ones you used to wear, these clothes are too tight.” She spoke.

He nodded and they headed upstairs. Walking behind her was glorious. He could glare at her long thick legs as her butt flesh swayed from side to side. He was ecstatic.

His heart beat faster as each of the steps made her butt quake. Her cheeks trembled with each powerful stride. And he was there to witness.

He stared at her until he felt a bulge beginning to rise on his pants. “Shit” he said as he began to look somewhere else and tried to distract himself.

It seemed long, but they arrived to his room.

She stopped right under his room´s doorframe, and he passed her by, noticing he was just about thigh level with her. He entered and said: “Ok, there´s the closet… but I guess you´ll have to grab the clothes yourself.” He spoke.

“Why?” she asked.

“Cause… I can´t reach” he said in a sad way. She just bent and caressed his head with her hand.

Melissa just smiled and said: “It´s ok, don´t feel bad.”

She stood back up, placing her hands on her hips, and added: “Ok, let´s see how this goes… but, I think you should wait outside.”

“Me? Why?” he asked.

“Because, I´ll get naked silly, I don´t think it´s ok for you to stay here.” She spoke.

His heart skipped a beat, he did want to stay, but she was right. Maybe it wasn´t such a good idea. He´ll cum the second he spotted her sexy body naked. Right now, he was barely able to hold himself as he could feel an erection still rising on his pants. Lucky for him, they were loose enough to hide it.

He waited outside for a very long time. The only thing he could hear was how she opened and closed drawer after drawer. He could listen the sound of the hangers hitting the tube as she grabbed one shirt and then another, and another.

He wondered if she´ll find some clothes that fit her. He was, used to be, a medium sized man; or even on the small side of medium. His torso was slim enough to fit on a small shirt. But she won´t. Her breasts were swelling enormously out of her chest. She´ll need an extra-large shirt to keep those magnificent boobs of her covered.

Also, her butt was mesmerizing. None of his pants will fit on her. Not even the large one´s he had. He was sure that her butt alone weighted as much or even more than he did. He was kind of enjoying it. For some reason, to imagine her gigantic body made him horny.

As he was sitting outside his room, he could only try to visualize Melissa squeezing herself into his clothes. He had fantasies of her pushing a pair of tiny pants up as her butt was too big to allow them to fit. He tried to picture her swollen thighs ripping the seams of his pants as she tried to fit into them.

Melissa was a big woman now. Her limbs had become thick and sturdy. Not meant to be entrap in men´s medium clothes. No, she needed large woman´s clothes, well extra-large. Lucky for him, and her, he knew just the right woman. And she lived right next door.

Lillian was about the same height and… he doubted if she was “bigger”. He had seen Lillian´s breasts before, and her wide butt, but he wasn´t sure if it was the same size or bigger than Melissa´s. But wasn´t it a good thing?

If she was bigger, then her clothes will fit better on her. He stood up and knocked on his room´s door.

*knock* * knock*

“Uhmm, Melissa… have you found anything?” he asked.

“NOO!” she answered. Feeling desperate by the fact that his clothes were still too small.

He stepped back, he didn´t want to make her mad, again. He had a suggestion. “Would you… would you like me to go to Lillian´s house and ask her if you can borrow some of her clothes… I´m pretty sure they´ll fit you…” he said and waited for her response.

There was a small moment of silence as he waited for her reply. He knew she was thinking about it, so he gave her some time. “Fine.” she spoke, “but, what are you gonna tell her? I mean, this is kind of a strange situation…” she spoke, but she also remembered the fact that Jonathan had shrunk. And she had already seen him.

Maybe she´s used to the height changes around them… at least Jonathan´s changes. She was hopping that she´ll agree, no questions asked.

“I… well, uhmm…” he had no clue, but maybe the truth will be a good idea.

“You know what, just make it quick. Say whatever you need and come back ASAP. Also, it´ll be better if I can borrow some jeans…” she spoke right before Jonathan left.

He walked down the stairs and made it all the way to the front door. He opened the door and stepped out of his house. It was almost midday. And his stomach churned due to the lack of food inside his body. After the panic had gone, his body returned to it´s normal functioning. Now, it was time for a meal.

“Ok, let´s get there, ask for the clothes and come back… maybe Melissa can cook… like an apology food or something…” He was kind of scared still, but if she had some remorse, then she´ll make him a favor, or a meal.

He walked all the way to Lillian´s house. Wondering. Will it be as easy as he thinks or is she going to make his small visit a big one? He had no clue. He just rang the bell and waited. He was getting too small, he had to jump to reach the button. He was really embarrassed. And what´s worse, his shorts almost fell off. Lucky for him, there was no one looking.

He stood there for a moment, and then, he heard her. Huge stomps getting louder as he knew she was approaching. He was confused, why did she sound so big? He knew she was… curvier than Melissa, but how much more did she weight that made the floor sound like that?

He tried to remember; did it sound like that already? Then, she spoke.

“Coming!” He stood still, feeling the discomfort beginning to rise thru his spine. He could feel quivers of fear flowing thru him. Maybe he could run. Hide on a bush or something. But what would he tell Melissa? That he feared Lillian?

He had to take it easy, Lillian was different from Melissa. First, she was kind. Not that Melissa wasn´t but, his current impression of her had changed… dramatically. And second, if he had already seen Melissa on her current height, then Lillian will be the same. He should have the same perspective of both, maybe Lillian was still like an inch taller, but how much difference could it make?

Finally, the door opened. He smiled. Stood straight and set his gaze up to her. “Hello Li…” but he stopped talking.

Jonathan thought he´ll be looking at Lillian the same way he was looking at Melissa, so he set his gaze at the same level. But he was wrong. He found himself craning his neck higher and higher. What was going on?

He turned back down, at her feet, to see if she was wearing heels. But she wasn´t. And they were both on even ground.

He was confused. She seemed taller, way taller than Melissa. And that was not it. She had larger… proportions.

Let´s begin from the ground to the top. She was on her bare feet. Feet that seemed huge! He couldn´t believe how big they were, even her toes. He looked at his own feet just to find out how small they seemed.

Above, her calves were so round, so thick. It seemed to him that they were as big as his two thighs joined together. He just felt scrawny.

He rose his gaze, passed her round knees and found a huge pair of thighs. So meaty, so firm. He knew that beneath the smooth layer of fat she had, there were strong muscles that held all this woman´s heavy body. She was wearing a pair of pants, but even if they were made to fit loose, this were tight. He could see her thighs swelling under the fabric of her pants, threatening to rip them off.

But he kept looking up, witnessing how her thighs swell thicker and wider as he stopped to look at her hips. Way wider than Melissa´s ones. He swallowed. He could see how her clothes sank over her vagina. Displaying it´s sensuous shape. He turned, not wanting to cum in excitement. She was so big, so hot, and yet, so imposing. He feared of what she could say. She was much more woman than he was used to.

He realized his head barely made it past her knees. She was humongous. But that wasn´t it. He kept going up. Above her wide hips, she had a still shapely waist. Only that it seemed to be, maybe, sturdy. He knew she was a curvy woman and that she had a little fat stacked in her. But her belly seemed to show more now. Pushing itself slightly under the surface of her top.

He kept rising his gaze, part of him realized she was wearing a tank top, but the other part of him couldn´t take his mind off her boobs.

Her breasts were gigantic. Enormous. Monstruous. At his current size, he was more than sure that he´ll fit inside a single one of her bra cups… if she was wearing any. He swallowed and turned bright red when he realized she wasn’t wearing anything underneath her shirt. He could see the puffy nipple under her shirt. Her breasts were so big that the nipple was located at the bottom of her breasts. Her enormous rack hanged sensuously, yet firmly under her broad shoulders.

Jonathan was having a hard time thinking straight, all he could see was Lillian´s enormous body; while the only thing he felt was how his body temperature was rising with arousal.

She just bent so that he could see her face passed her enormous rack and smiled at him. He didn´t know what to say, he just stood there, salivating at her.

What he ignored was that she was as excited as him, but for a different reason. She just admired how tiny he was now. It made her feel so big, so in control, so… matronal. She knew that the second he stepped in, he´ll be all for her. And why would she need to wait.

“Jonathan, honey, would you like to come in?”

Chapter End Notes:


This story´s up to chapter 20 on my patreon. You can also find more of my stories there. Some short terms as well. Also, my newest long term, which is called "Divine Chastise" just reached chapter 3. It´s also about slow shrink. But don´t worry, I´ll start posting that story here by the end of the month.


Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234