- Text Size +

Melissa turned on the shower and stepped in. It was time to wash away all of the sweat and cum on her, also, she could use a shower. She skipped her morning shower when she headed straight to Jonathan´s place.

She could recall the feeling of rage that came over her when she made her way to Jonathan´s house. As the water fell over her chest, she found herself having some guilty thoughts about what she did, more like what she was about to do.

Now, as her head stood taller than the shower itself, she considered that she may be too intimidating for Jonathan. She could recall the utter fear his face showed when she menaced him with shrinking him even further. But she couldn´t really blame him.

It was her idea to drank the milk; he may just have accepted to have a partner, someone to help him thru the whole process, or someone who could actually made things easier to understand. Like a couple searching for an antidote.

The warm water fell on her expanded breasts, then ran thru her curvaceous body. She soaped all of her feminine figure. There was much more to wash than she remembered. Even if her hands had longer fingers, there was a vast amount of flesh that had to be covered.

As she ran Jonathan´s sponge thru her, she noticed how truly big her breasts were, how wide were her hips and how round her butt was. And she was not only bigger, but more sensitive too. As she washed herself, she had to make sure not to rub to hard, else, she´ll find herself having some naughty thoughts. She wouldn´t like to proceed at his place.

If Jonathan would´ve been awake, then he´d have joined the sexy amazon on the shower. But he was asleep on bed. Sleeping tight after a well-deserved session of nothing but sex… and maybe other things.

“I hope he doesn´t mind.” Spoke Melissa as she walked out of the shower. Naked. The imposing amazon´s head was closer to the ceiling than she expected, she was feeling too big on this reduced bathroom; the worst part is, this bathroom was not smaller than hers.

She didn´t only felt big, but also cold. She didn´t gave herself a time to look for a towel before. Now, she was wet and naked, turning from side to side in the search for something to get dry.

“Hmmm, toilet paper?” she thought for a second, but she recalled something, there was a closet on Jonathan´s room.

She opened the bathroom´s door and headed to Jonathan´s room. Once she entered, leaving small puddles of water all over the floor, she turned at him. There he was, completely asleep, snoring even.

“How cute.” She whispered as she spotted the shrunken man laying in bed. “Now, I hope you don´t mind if I grab a towel… and these clothes.” She continued as she grabbed Lillian´s clothes and open a drawer.

She had to pull some drawers and some of the closet´s door before she actually found a towel. “What a mess, his shirt´s aren´t even folded, there´s like, a bulk of clothes there…” she thought as she walked back to the bathroom with a towel.

Back at the bathroom, she found out that the towel was a bit too small for her enlarged proportions. Her long arms seemed almost as long as the tiny towel. Even her legs, so long and thick, maybe she´ll need something much bigger to actually help herself. But this was ok, for now.

She dried herself and then covered her naked body with Lillian´s clothes. Which were not exactly fitting properly.

“Shit… these are, bigger than expected…” she declared as she watched herself on the mirror.

She couldn´t see her full face of course, but if she stepped back, then she could actually spot her body, at least most of it.

Lillian´s clothes were long enough, much better than those short jeans she wore, and not so tight; but that wasn´t the problem. Lillian´s clothes fit, at least vertically speaking, but their width, well, it was different.

Melissa found herself wearing clothes that seemed to be at least one or two sizes bigger. Maybe she´d be a medium on the extra-large clothing, but these clothes she was wearing, they seemed more like an extra extra-large. And she thought she was extra-large before.

“Just look at this.” She spoke as she pulled the end of the shirt she was wearing. “It´s freakin´ baggy.” The shirt was loose, much lose, even her enlarged rack didn´t fill the top as it should.

“And the pants, oh my… is there a belt here?” she spoke as she held those jeans, preventing them from falling. Turns out, Lillian´s hips were much wider than hers. Even after adding quite some inches to her previously thin frame, Melissa didn´t fill the clothing as Jonathan´s thick neighbor did.

“I mean, come on, if I was as tall, well… as short as I used to be, then these hips will be the one´s of a fat woman… but come on, is this woman Lillian THAT big? I mean, I feel tiny.” She spoke. And it was true.

Her hips widened, her breasts swelled and overall, her body had thickened into a much more feminine one. But for someone of her current height, Melissa still had a “lean” figure. At least in general. But her limbs held much more flesh than ever before. Still, Lillian´s clothes were too big.

The truth is, Lillian was bigger. Even if those clothes did no longer fit her, they were too big on Melissa. Lillian was thicker, more mature, more feminine. Her proportions were the ones of a mature woman whose hips had widened; heavy breasts that swell in all of her clothes; thighs that´ll put Melissa´s ones in shame, even now.

“Oh fuck…” Melissa spoke, as she tried to imagine the woman´s next door dimensions, she recalled something. “S-she´s bigger…”

She had forgotten one minor detail. Those baggy clothes were not big enough for Lillian now. Jonathan said she was taller, and given the “proportional” growth. It only meant that Lillian´s dimensions were bigger; wider and fleshier.

She tried to picture how big she´ll be the next time she saw her. Before, she was like a foot taller, maybe a little more. Now, perhaps, the height difference won´t be so astounding. But the width difference will.

If Lillian´s hips had swelled like hers did. If her breasts had inflated, if her thighs, her arms, everything… Melissa knew for a fact that the next time she spotted Lillian, she´d seem enormous. Much bigger than her, much wider, much more… intimidating.

She couldn´t quite get how was it possible for Jonathan not to panic and run away after he witnessed Lillian´s titanic size. At his current height, she´d appear to be a monument, a goddess, a giant.

“Maybe she´s nice to him…” she said, persuading herself. The only explanation for him not to run like crazy back to his place, was that Lillian was actually nice to him.

“Well, I´m glad the little guy has such a carrying neighbor… and a really big one too. He won´t be needing protection, that´s for sure.” She spoke, thinking that Lillian could led a helping hand whenever Jonathan needs one.

“Still, I need to know more about this milk… should I ask her? Maybe I can walk next door, thank her for the clothes and make a couple questions about this milk…?” She still needed an answer. She needed to know more about this milk that seemed to be a growing serum for women; for men, some sort of shrinking potion.

“Maybe…” she declared before she stepped out, fully clothed.

She cleaned the wet floor and disposed her old clothes. They won´t fit her anyway. Then, she put on some shoes, that actually fit quite well and headed back to Jonathan´s room.

“Still asleep?” He was laying in bed, maybe he shifted his position, still, as sleep as ever, with no sign of waking up.

“Well, goodbye Jonathan… I have to get busy.” She whispered as she closed the door. She had to buy new clothes, call in to work and try to figure what´s going on with that milk.

Before she left, she took a sample of the milk. She poured like half of the remaining amount on a plastic bottle and took it with her. Also, she took a picture of the gallon. “He said he bought it on the supermarket. I assume it´s the one that´s close.” She wasn´t sure what to do. She needed a plan but she had no idea where to start.

Surveys? Some online forum? There should be answers somewhere, but she wasn´t sure where to look. The only thing that occurred to her was to pay a visit to the market. But, should it be now?

She tried to think, she could go back to her apartment, drop the bottle with the milk and go back. But it was too complicated. “Ok, I´ll leave this here.” She said as she placed the bottle with the milk back on the fridge. “I´ll pick you up later.” She declared and then left.

Once outside, she made some theories. “Ok, now, let´s go check on that milk, maybe… I could buy a gallon. OR, I could even see if there´s abnormally tall women there. If I´m the only one, then that´s fine, but if I find myself felling average around the women there, then we can be sure it´s the milk there.” Now, it was time for her to pay a visit to that supermarket nearby.

“Oh, but…” then, she turned at Lillian´s house, before she actually left. She wasn´t sure yet, should she go straight to the market or, should she have a small talk with Jonathan´s neighbor?

“Nope… she must be busy, or working, maybe it is not a good idea to bother her. Besides, if she knows something about the milk, then she´s ok with it. I mean, I´ll struggle to find clothes, I wonder how hard it´ll be for her… now.” She kind of swallowed at the end and departed. She had to buy clothes and a gallon of milk. Although, she wasn´t sure on how to test it, yet.

What Melissa ignored was that, when she turned at Lillian´s house. There was actually someone peeping thru the window. Lillian.

“Finally! Bye bye Melissa, now… it´s time for me to step in… in a moment, let´s make sure she leaves.” She spoke as she waited for Melissa to leave.

She had to make sure she didn´t come back, else, she may have some suspects. So she decided to wait, five or ten minutes will be enough. But, even if it was not such a long time, for Lillian, it was.

Every minute seemed like an hour. She decided not to count the seconds but, if she did, she´d feel like every second takes a minute to pass. Time doesn´t go by that fast when you´re waiting. She wasn´t patient, at least not now.

She checked the time, only two minutes had passed. “Oh fuck me, just TWO!” spoke the gigantic woman, stomping one of her feet at the floor. She was heavy, and when she hit the floor, it made a really loud noise.

“Fine, I´ll do something else, while Jonathan waits.” She didn´t want him to feel like she was waiting for Melissa to go away to appear. It should be as natural as always. And not a planned thing.

Lillian had an idea. She was wearing a tank top now but, what will happen if she changes into something else? Something more provocative, something more, easy to lose. She grinned at her thoughts and headed upstairs. Her butt bounced heavily as she rushed into her room.

Meanwhile, Jonathan woke up. He stretched in bed and rubbed his eyes. He wondered, what time is it? As he turned and grabbed his phone. The time, 5:30. He could see thru the window how the sun was setting in the horizon. The sky was painted with an orange and red hue.

“Well, this day´s gone.” He said. Usually, this´ll be a good time to get busy with some online fun. But the mere idea of doing so bothered him.

He was still waiting for his new and small equipment to play. Else, he´d encounter enormous and hard to control equipment. He didn´t have to carry anything, but his fingers will not be able to meet up the speed of someone who actually uses a regular sized control or keyboard. His is the same size, but he´s not the same size he used to be when he was a pro.

He just woke up and headed to the kitchen, he was thirsty.

On his way down, he searched for Melissa, even called for her. But there was no reply. He figured out she left and let him rest.

Since she was nowhere to be found, he walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. He struggled a little to pull the now heavy door. But he managed to do it. Then, he searched for some water bottle. But the first bottle he spotted was not the one he needed.

“What the…? Is that milk?” he grabbed the bottle to get a closer look.

It definitely was milk. The consistency, color, even the small bubbles on the edge. He only needed to taste in to make sure.

“No, oh no, definitely not.” We all know what happens when he does.

He was tempted. His mouth watered just by thinking of the thick and sweet taste of it. So smooth, so…tasty.

He rolled the tap. Feeling the utter need to fill his mouth with it, but then, he closed it and slammed the fridge’s door.

“NO!” he spoke as he stepped back.

“No, I won´t fall for it. I won´t get any smaller. I can´t afford that.” He spoke as he turned his head down to look at the floor.

The floor was so close now. And his feet seemed so small. He had lost almost three feet in height. He wasn´t sure if he could vanish into nothing if he kept drinking the milk.

*ding* *dong*

It was the door. He rose his head and turned at the main door. Maybe some company will be good to keep all his worries away. But who was that? Was it Melissa? Did she come back for the bottle on the fridge?

He turned his eyes back at the fridge, but decided to open the door first.

He couldn´t reach the peephole, and it was not enough light outside to actually see who it was. He could only see a large shadow thru the glass.

He rolled the knob and slowly opened the door.

“Hello…” said a deep woman´s voice, sensuously.

He turned up and said: “Oh, hi…neighbor.” He smiled up to her.

Lillian was on the door, naturally, she couldn´t wait much. As soon as she changed, she “walked” all the way there. Almost jogging actually.

Lillian was wearing some spandex pants. Black ones. Really tight. Her large curves swelled, stretching the fabric on her pants. But that wasn´t the most eye-catching part of her attire. She was wearing a wrap top. With a knot on her waits, above her ample hips, but the top seemed too tight, on the bra area. Her breasts were enormous, barely contained by her blouse.

Her enormous rack, so round and heavy was pushing out the fabric. There was a huge boob window in the middle of the wraps on her top. If she moved too fast, no, even if she took a breath deeper than she should, then her breasts will pop out.

Jonathan´s question was, is she wearing any bra beneath that?

“So… are you gonna invite me in?” Lillian spoke, almost pushing herself in.

“S-sure.” Declared Jonathan who was having a hard time thinking in something other than her breasts.

Jonathan stepped to the side and allowed his gargantuan neighbor to come in. He could feel her heavy footsteps as she passed him by. She had to duck to come in.

He was now 2´7” while she was, he wasn´t sure how tall. But Melissa was 6´6”, still Lillian seemed like a foot taller.

Jonathan couldn´t believe how tall she was. Or how big. He felt tiny compared to Lillian. Even a single one of her legs was much taller and much heavier than him.

Jonathan´s head stood no taller than Lillian´s mid-thigh level. For him, she was not only tall, she was a giantess. The earth quacked beneath her, her head rose higher in the sky that he would, even standing above his own shoulders. A titan, a goddess even.

Her body was thick, heavy, carrying a vast amount of mass in all the right places. Her sensuous curves were too much for him, added to her cheering size. Jonathan could feel his member getting hard inside her shorts. But he had to avoid it, at all costs.

He walked behind her into the living room, he avoided staring at her huge peach-shaped rear. She was colossal, and so where her butt cheeks. Each one for sure heavier than his whole body. He hated himself for looking away from their quaking flesh, but he had to. Lillian was no amusement for him, she was his neighbor.

“So, Jonathan. How was your day? How were things with your… visitor…?” she said, talking about Melissa. She didn´t dare to say her name because she was the main reason why she didn´t showed up earlier.

“Oh well, everything was fine, you know, we…” he had to avoid talking about sex. “We had a good time.” He said, resuming everything.

“Well, I´m glad.” Said Lillian, who stopped right in front of the couch and then, she let herself fall.

Jonathan´s eyes widened when she saw her majestic flesh bouncing as she landed. Her breasts bounced like jelly, still in a firm way. But as they kept bouncing, something happened. Something that made Jonathan excited, uncomfortable and hot.

“Y-yo… your…” said Jonathan, who then pointed his finger at her breasts.

“What´s the matter honey?” asked Lillian before she turned down to where he was pointing.

Just as he thought, her top was too tight. Her breasts bounced and her breasts began to fell out. On her left breast, the areola was barely seen, but on the right one; the whole thing came out. She boob-flashed him with her whole tit out of her top.

“Oopsie, that´s… well, that´s not ok.” She giggled, not carrying too much as he was trying to look away. But he couldn’t.

Jonathan´s eyes were staring straight at her breast. Her bare tit was calling for him.

“Let me pull this back.” She said as she held her heavy breast with one hand but, even her large hands were not big enough to engulf the boob fully. Her hand sank under the soft flesh of her tit. Meanwhile, her other hand pulled her blouse, trying to wrap it back on.

Jonathan was right, she was not wearing any bra. And what´s more, she didn´t care. She even took a long time to pull her breast back in. It seemed to him that she was teasing him with it. His dick was hard on his pants as he saw the vixenous giantess accommodating her gargantuan flesh back in.

“There we go…” she said as she finally pulled her top on, then, she pulled the wraps over both breasts and squished them together. Massaging them a little as she did. “That´s it, back where they belong.” She spoke.

Jonathan was shocked. She didn´t seem to care that he stood there, ogling at her while she covered her boobs. So large, so soft, so… He wanted to touch them, but even if she allowed him to stare, that didn´t mean he could do whatever he wanted.

“I´m sorry sweetheart, I hope you don´t mind. It´s just that, well, I haven´t get used to this body, or these hulking tits.” And just like that she grabbed them again and squeezed them hard with her hands. Sinking her long fingers on the swollen flesh of her tits.

She was doing it on purpose. She was teasing Jonathan with her boobs. But that´s because she wanted his attention. What he ignored is that, if he would´ve asked her to touch them, she would´ve said yes. And not only with his hands. She was hoping to get Jonathan to do a certain thing to her breasts. Something using his mouth.

“I… I…” started Jonathan, not able to think in other thing that were not Lillian´s round swollen breasts. He even forgot what he was talking about.

Lillian was in control now, and she couldn´t waste her chance. “So… honey, did that girl Melissa, did she help you?” she asked.

“I… she… help?” he said, not making a full sentence.

“Yes dear, help you, you know, now that you´re shrinking, I thought she was here to help you. Like, cleaning, cooking. To assist you in your everyday struggles.” She declared playfully.

“Well, she… she didn´t exactly cook…” he spoke.

“WHAT!? But dear, haven´t you eaten already?” she asked. Showing a deep interest.

“I, well, no but, I haven´t been very hungry you know.” He said, trying to sound convincing. The truth is, he hadn´t had anything to eat in a couple hours now. And now that he thinks about it, his stomach was kind of grumbling.

“Aww, you poor thing, you haven´t eaten.” she asked, having an idea on what to feed him. But that needed to wait.

“N… yes, I mean, I… not very recently.” He admitted.

“Honey, you know, I thought she came her to help you. But I see she didn´t. Sweetheart, if I may, I must say that, if you want someone to take care of you, I can help you.” She said, with a carrying tone.

“NO, I… I don´t want to bother, I know you´re a busy woman and…”

“Nonsense.” She spoke. “I´m not busy, I have plenty of time. Time I could use to help my… defenseless neighbor.” She spoke.

“I´m not defenseless.” He complaint.

“Aww, but aren´t you? I mean, you live here… ALONE, honey, I don´t want to sound rude or anything, but that can´t be happening.” She declared with a more serious aura now.

Whatever Lillian was saying, Jonathan ignored her reasons to why. But he was not going to allow it. Where was she going with all these? What was on her mind as she smiled at him with a tender look?

Chapter End Notes:

You can get some chapters ahead if you join my patreon, up to chapter 23

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234